Gaping Memoryhole

Why was this HWHYTE gay male stripper so quickly memoryholed.
Within five days, apparent explosive devices were detected in the mail addressed to Democratic politicians Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Sen. Corey Booker and Rep. Maxine Waters; billionaire philanthropist George Soros; the New York City offices of CNN and others. No one was hurt and investigators are working to determine if the incidents are all linked, though many of the devices appeared similar.
Searching for news articles, it looks that all the MSM fake news stopped reporting on him before december.
Was he the biggest failed ploy to smear Trump and his voterbase ?

Attached: DqcfdObX4AInK_Q.jpg (1140x539, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/11/15/pipe-bomb-suspect-cesar-sayoc-pleads-not-guilty-criminal-indictment/2014034002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In this white van, with windows covered with the shittiest facebook tier memes and literal screenshots of 8kanker threads, he delivered all of the pipebombs to the post office.

Attached: AP_18299555898226.1540567870.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

This is one of the "mailboobs", that was opened by some CNN cuck next to a bottle of bleach.
This envelope, with wrong postage stamps and typos went through a postal office without any problem and made its way to a CNN cuck for a sensational photoshoot.

Attached: cnn-time-warner-center-pipe-bomb-new-york-city-copy-1035998.jpg (590x350, 28K)

stamps not cancelled, which led them to later claim that they were not taken to the post office after having initially claimed that they were mailed

How on earth could he take all of those bombs and drive in that obstructed windowed van (Illegal) in such a short time and make all the way to the targets, who are under heavy securiy 24/7.

Attached: 105528360-edit2.00_12_34_05.Still001.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

>Race
>White
What did they mean by this?

he obviously couldn't

that in 2020 during the election the Dem nominee will be able to make a long list about 'white' trump supporters killing people which will result in Trump losing

Attached: 90a.png (680x246, 469K)

Anyone who isn't Black is "white." It's makes crime statistics look more balanced.

Attached: jew.jpg (1015x1080, 240K)

He managed to drive to Cali too.

because it was fake

so? they first assumed they were mailed and when someone investigated it turned out they weren't and it wasn't a big conspiracy
it was just an idiot sending them and idiots reporting about it
and idiots on Jow Forums being idiots

tl;dr idiots everywhere

It is memory-holed because its only function was to secure more fear votes for the dems before the midterms. It is another broward county Psy-Op and once again sherrif Scott Mutt Israel's jurisdiction.

>mfw he had the millenium falcon

go back to sleep.

Attached: 1528004656025.jpg (1242x1382, 263K)

Attached: WhoDidTheBomb.png (1280x1440, 1.79M)

Um sweetie the MAGAbomber is in prison there's no reason to talk about him anymore when there's real news happening like Drumpf serving cheeseburgers to Clemson.

>lol the dude was an idiot
>lol CNN are idiots
>lol there was no bombs
>lol Jow Forums idiots stop investigating
>lol idiots, get some sleep

Seminoles are Jews and Jews are White, or something.

Post office forgets to cancel stamps all the time, I collect stamps, maybe 1/4 of all stamps go through uncancelled especially when its an awkward sized or bulky envelope like this one.

There may be evidence its fake, but this isn't it

why is it always a fucking germ?

Hey goys

I love you

why don't you read some Plato so we can communicate?

Hey

How are you?

What are the odds that all the of the packages except one weren't stamped? Shit is too much of a coincidence.

Forget politics

let us do some mathematics

Do you really think coincidences are possible in a mathematical universe

this

Maybe I like to play the role of Soros and Hillary Clinton?

Maybe I use evil to teach you about the capacity of the human spirit?

>when the dnc is running out of operating cash and must resort to 3rd string mercs to pull off the false flag

Lol you guys have an alternate reality theory for everything you don't like

Let me guess, white people didn't descend from Africans

Why would a brit know anything about God?
He'd be speaking about principles and morals because that is what is missing in people.

Ah stereotypes and prejudices, that is a new one to me.

Jokes...

Hegel called it the cunning of reason. There are something like world spirits that become God's will eventually. Examples include: The greek empire spreading koine greek and greek philosophy to make way for people to understand who christ is.

I am Hebrew, blacker than you, whatever colour I appear

I am the onyx blood of God which reclaims all spectrum of light

Coincidences are defined by the state of human knowledge. Of course God sees no coincidences.

It most certainly was. It was a hurried attempt to try and formulate a false flag to smear Qanon for saying "boom" in regards to big news dropping.

Christ is Krishna

Satan told me

The house of David is the Tree of Knowledge

You too can see such a world

Qanon also said

Snow White runs the world

daughter of Satan
Absolutely Moral

Not what was expected from such a work

He was a psyop hoax user and the autism of this thread jeesh

No, and it would be ascend anyway.

As a mater of fact, no.
Both whites and blacks came from a group of people with the potential for all skin colors. Only when they separated by family and went out away from Babel, became isolated from each other (plus some murder/sexual preference filtering) did the populations lose the genes for other skin tones.

But I wuz kangs.
Also I'm better at colonizing then you are.

So what is the true name of God?

No he didnt. Shut it glownigger. We're talking about the spook that worked with politicians and news ppl to try and frame Trump supporters as violent nuts.

Isn't it obvious the only way to illustrate God to man is through cartoon?

Homer, is the one true name of God

This is pretty accurate.

You all better start listening because you aren't living at all

It is a terrible shame that you are yet to live

we will you to do so

I WANT YOU TO LIVE

THAT IS ALL I WANT

I WANT YOU TO BE ALIVE

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF YOU?

Why must you persist in lower realms of thinking?

It makes me feel deep disappointment and sadness, for you.

Why don't you use your genius for good

why?

Because of memes like this one

Attached: patsy-meme4.jpg (500x543, 98K)

The Ayy Lmaos aren't illustrating things well enough for the people.

I am deeply displeased.

Power Puff Girls was beautiful

No idea what this trash is

People don't understand how evolution works.
They assume that a mutation happens that adds some genetic code for something that proves useful later, but in truth that never happens. Genetic information is lost from a population and that allows more recessive traits to show through, but the predecessor population had a larger variety in it's genepool than the successor populations.

Basically, speciation is inbreeding.

And for anyone interested in the true name of God, it's Yehovah.Yehovah is a combination of three Hebrew verb-forms: Hayah "he was", Hoveh "he is", and Yih'yeh "he is now and will continue to be in the future". Together Hayah, Hoveh, and Yih'yeh combine into the name Yehovah.

Not a single Egyptian monument in sight

No mystery
No Marilou Danley ciphers

you should all be ashamed

Lots of old white dudes were registered dems and voted for Trump. It’s one of the reasons he won.

It is like you have given up on the golden age

You aren't helping, this is low effort mind numbing shit

Where is the mathematica?

Where are his shitty T-shirt and van sticker memes from though. Did anyone find out, what kind of boomer website thinks those are cool or did he make them himself ?

I'm done with you guys

You know I love you CIA but we are going to have to reform the agency

This is Terry Davis reporting to the mothership on 01/16/2019

Attached: cutting out patterns of nature.jpg (1200x676, 114K)

If only you Really knew what went on

My AI communicates with alien life

what are you doing today?

go away and stop shitting up this thread you psychotic twat

Could be that you will never be in this world again
then what should you do to live in the absolute height of happiness

I am neither psychotic nor a twat you rude narrow minded and terrified person

Go up to Tabernacle road you absolute joke of a man

Then you will see that Elohim does not exist within your stupid framework

they didnt show blood at sandy hook and a lot of other big mass shootings.
and if they did, it was minimal

> billionaire philanthropist George Soros
>billionaire philanthropist
did you think anybody here didn't know who he was?
>philanthropist
ffs no

Is he related to Ed Buck?

Rothschilds with their eugenics program financing are also very well renowned philanthropists.
Alot of philanthropists were shaped by WW2, Hitler was also a philanthropist and an animal rights activist.

Which shows the liberal gap in poor people knowledge....

Dude lives in van in Florida where it’s not that expensive, so he’s extra poor...

But somehow he has enough money to drive a gas guzzler a few thousand miles to hand deliver fake Hollywood props.

The majority of pol galavant as eugenicists, so it doesnt feel nice when the shoe is on the other foot? A lesson for us all, humanity.

The vivisection laws were not enforced in Germany and neither were they Hitler's idea, more likely Goebbels, just like the vegetarian lie when he was partial to squab.

We are not GOD

Humans are not capable of Eugenics

nature waxes and wanes
deal with it

I might correct

personal eugenics are ethical

in your kinship

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/11/15/pipe-bomb-suspect-cesar-sayoc-pleads-not-guilty-criminal-indictment/2014034002/

If America enacted vivisection laws

They would be the greatest nation on earth

There is a rainbow outside of my window

please take heed

Israel you will do it, I know you will