HAPPENING: 5 DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN SYRIA AFTER SUICIDE BOMBING

twitter.com/CNN/status/1085502606145929217

#BREAKING: Kurdish sources saying 5 US soldiers killed in this blast at a restaurant in #Manjib #Syria. A US helicopter flew in to assist in the evacuation of the wounded.

Attached: DxCBmEVUcAA9VJv.jpg (774x1032, 112K)

Attached: DxB-aMAWkAEPMRV.jpg (1008x1280, 119K)

Attached: 1547639354740.jpg (976x449, 256K)

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING OBVIOUSLY AMERICA NEEDS TO STAY IN SYRAI !!!!1!!!

Mossad did this

this some neolib shit - trying to goad trump into staying

wow it's just like Vietnam, really makes you think

Nobody gives a shit, dude

Weren't they supposed to be evacuated? What are they still doing there?

Dying for Israel, goyim.

Who gives a shit

Personally I think it was gurds or mozzad. They are the ones with something to gain.
TSFA maybe just being retards but unlikely.
Hopefully they find out who actually did it, and stomp them with some MOABs, but don't slow down the pullout.

They have started. It takes time to do a controlled withdrawal.

>5 DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN SYRIA
Nice try Russian bot!

We all know US isn't at war with Syria.

Attached: 0000.jpg (159x199, 9K)

Lmao it’s so obvious you fucking retarded kikes. Are you idiots too dumb to realize that? Trump isn’t obongo nigger that gets bullied around and falls for simple tricks.

>flag
>obvious false flag
no, fight Iran yourself, we know about 9/11

We need to double down in syria our work is clearly not done!

EVERY

We've been in the middle east so long nobody in the USA cares about some soldiers dying. everyone here just assumes we have soldiers dying over there all the time

This isnt 2001

5 guys who would be alive if they were pulled out faster

Breaking News: Soldiers Die in War Zone!

FUCKING

if the Demonrats wouldnt have stopped Trump from pulling all troops immmediatly this wouldnt have happened

this blood is on your hands demonrats and cuckservatives!

Kikes did this

exactly...

This will give Trump cover to finally pull the troops out if he wants.

It's been a long time since a mass casualty with multiple deaths on US forces in Syria.

TIme

I am 100% certain one of them is named Miguel Rodriguez

(((CNN)))
obvious false flag

The left will cry "coward". They are really awful.

Wow. I can’t believe I was so stupid. Clearly we need to stay in Syria! It’s not safe yet! Thanks for letting me know, my greatest ally!

Attached: 4CD5BD9E-8774-4F60-A452-B1473885DA23.jpg (480x482, 37K)

>It's been a long time since a mass casualty with multiple deaths on US forces in Syria.
I doubt most americans know whether or not we're at war with Syria much less are able to pin it on a map.

lmao

Based.

SINGLE

DEATH TO FAT MUTT BURGERS, DIE DIE DIE FAGGOTS ALL IN THE NAME FOR YOUR ISRAEL OVERLORDS. MAKE FUN OF FOOD PRICES, I MAKE FUN OF YOUR DEATHS!

Attached: DUBS.jpg (460x700, 132K)

checked
let's just hope Ivanka doesn't start sobbing again

Attached: Big_check.jpg (800x472, 34K)

Yes, of course it was the Syrian people... it couldn't have been (((ANYONE ELSE)))

It's the kikes at it again. Color me suppresed.

Retarded

Those aren’t American soldiers, there is no soldier or marine that wouldn’t wear boot bands with boots are you fucking kidding me what are those new balance???

TRYING TO DRAG ME INTO ANOTHER FUCKING WAR, KIKE? GAS YOURSELF!

Attached: 1547002089098.jpg (750x590, 389K)

>trump wants to pull troops out of pointless middle eastern conflict
>*some (((event happens))) that prevents it*
getting real tired of the mossad pulling this same shit over and over

Trump should have pulled out long ago.
All those who wanted to delay the retreat from Syria have the blood of those soldiers on their hands.

S

No u

Attached: F0522928-B0D0-407D-A999-2AA66712B327.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Wait... I didn't know America officially had boots on the ground in Syria. Did that happen under Obama? Who are they fighting? Are they aligned with any local forces?

At least 9 killed in bomb attack in #Syria's #Manbij . US hellicopters patrolling on the area.

Attached: DxCAF8gX4AEjM3U.jpg (567x1008, 140K)

>5

not enough

You’ll be the first to go.

these fucking kikes never learn

U.S MUST STAY IN SYRIA

ISIS IS NOT DEFEATED

>U.S MUST STAY IN SYRIA

ISIS IS NOT DEFEATED

U.S MUST STAY IN SYRIA

>ISIS IS NOT DEFEATED

Attached: DxCAF8YWkAE-4AQ.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

5 dead?

Must be a slow day in Syria.

>America about to leave
>Guess blow one of themselves up right on time

Those pesky gurds man

Because of course it's a kike posting this

Attached: 1390802825824.jpg (800x600, 48K)

free doritos

well those bodies in the pic aren’t american. They are wearing MARPAT with tennis shoes. Those are probably Syrians or something.

FUCK ISRAEL

Jep.

Love it when mutts get killed by their own wahabbi pittbulls.

>5 US soldiers killed in this blast
Thank you Jesus...

whoooooo givesssss a fuck

>suicide bomb
Sure mossad

die for israel goyimz

Attached: Dirty jew.jpg (272x186, 7K)

#BREAKING
#ISIS claims attack on #US-led coalition in northern #Syrian city of #Manbij

Attached: DxCBsFNXQAEahCD.jpg (1280x426, 84K)

And nothing of value got lost.

>wtf why didnt they all just drop everything and leave with teleporters?

Withdrawing takes at least month or more primarily due to coordination and getting military equipment out of there.

>CNN
>Israeli flag
The jews did this.

Attached: F3262518-471C-4F58-92A3-D65849FBF78A.png (512x433, 40K)

Kys

Holy shit a jet just flew over my house

Attached: 1494080804819.webm (358x640, 2.2M)

Holy Kikes Batman!

>Hopefully they find out who actually did it, and stomp them with some MOABs, but don't slow down the pullout.
Americans wanted to stay and now they have an excuse. They have no interest in finding who did this, just like 9/11

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: DxCHxOmWkAAD6Jo.jpg (720x960, 109K)

Just imagine if russia and syria get undeniable evidence that it was mossad agents. And proceed to utterly glass israel... meanwhile congress screeching to trump. "We must protect gods chosen people" as trump holds two quarterpounders to the side of his head and says " i cant hear you. I have berders in my ears".

ISIS = MOSSAD

TIME

It's an interesting conflict I've been following it for years now. Usually daily.
US fucktards should have let SAA take idlib last year. Then this would be much simpler. Instead there is an alarm quaeda offshoot (backed by a NATO ALLY lol) taking over all of idlib. Good work retards.

If your country was so concerd about defeating ISIS you fucks would be helping Syria instead of trying to sic your attack dog onto it. This bullshit is so transparent. Save me the fucking hassle and finish what Hitler started.

Seriously most people have no idea what's going on...do you understand you are mocking Hellen Keller idiot. Its sad man... Find a way to stfu.

You're just as much of a cuckold as mutts faggot. Hope China sends in a death squad to break out the Huawei exec you detained because you want to suck our dicks so bad.

Imagine being such a cock sucker that you suck Mutt dick while we suck Israeli dick. Literally bottom of the totem pole tier.

Attached: DxCISBfWwAElCtg.jpg (1242x1635, 165K)

Kek.

will he be ok

>(((Americans))) wanted to stay
Fixed that for you.

No meme flag. Why?

Burgerbros, sorry for asking but the kikery in the west its enough for my autism.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THAT SHITHOLE GTFO GO HOME SHOT A FEW BULLETS FROM THE BORDER GET DRUNK AND GO TO A MCDONALDS JESUS FUCK WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING GO HOME

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

Attached: DxCFea9X0AAwP9z.jpg (450x600, 26K)

lost it at "berders" lmao

Shouldn't have signed up after failing out of high school. Should learn critical thinking before signing contracts, or else you end up letting natural selection take its course.

I don't wear POG ass boot bands... Anyways those pictured are YPG fighters
>t. Former volunteer with the Kurdish Peshmerga

Is Bolton still in the area? Please God tell me they didn't kill Bolton.

Attached: DxCEKXOWsAAfpcA.jpg (1017x659, 129K)

>isreal secret intelligence service is not defeated, US must stay in syria
you gunna get nuked

Attached: rememberthealamo.png (845x445, 262K)

Attached: DxCEKXNWwAAL4ho.jpg (774x1032, 131K)

Why bother? We know. Besides they think that making goys angry gives them superpowers or some shit. Just... Just let them, they are helping.

Redpill me on the Doritos in pic related.

Attached: Doritos.jpg (375x500, 41K)

ISIS IS NOT DEFEATED

Attached: DxCD5elWwAE2cgq.jpg (1125x525, 112K)

must've been a pretty massive bomb to blow people in half and throw their pieces that far.

car bomb?

brainlets think the jews own israel but really the us does, control of the holy land has been tantamount for ages. . . pol really doesnt get this. . . for ages jews have been blamed for somethig they are just minor players in. . . they kind of realish yourfear of them i am sure. . .