Holocaust survivor badly beaten by stranger

ok which one of you leaf-anons did this?

nypost.com/2019/01/15/holocaust-survivor-badly-beaten-by-stranger-in-unprovoked-attack/

An elderly Holocaust survivor was badly beaten last November in the back of a public transport vehicle, Montreal police spokesperson told CBC the assailant has an intellectual disability and won’t be charged with a crime.

Montreal resident Hanka Fogelman, 92, called for a cab operated by Société de transport de Montréal (STM), a transit service provided by the city for individuals with physical and mental disabilities. En route to visit her daughter, she shared the vehicle with a woman, who sat in the passenger seat, and her eventual attacker, a man who sat with her in the back.

The driver immediately warned Fogelman about the male passenger, saying he was “aggressive” and could be dangerous, according to CBC.

Minutes into the ride, the man attacked Fogelman.

“He started hitting me. Punching me,” Fogelman said. “The blood started coming out from my nose.

Fogelman was 13 years old when her hometown went under German occupation in the late 1930s. She was sent to live in a ghetto and her father and twin sister were executed.

Fogelman did forced labor at a German factory sewing uniforms for soldiers, then was sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and later Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

Attached: holoocust-survivor.png (618x410, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>last November

Finish what the Fuhrer started.

might have been one of the proud boys otw to a protest..

Attached: anitfa-wrecked.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

2 months ago faggot

Attached: dummy.jpg (960x1200, 57K)

The irony is that it was probably one of the invaders Trudeau and co brought in.

Survival 2.0

Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Holy shit my trip to canada made the news.

HEY RABBI

How painful makeup is this! I fixed it.

Attached: 1531218239995.jpg (618x410, 33K)

Please remove yourself from Poland, kike.

>in Canada
so, can we play name bingo? my bet is Mohamed Ali

Hay Nigger

Attached: kanye.jpg (515x392, 34K)

The (((fact))) that she's a holocaust survivor is relevant, why?

>Montreal police spokesperson told CBC the assailant has an intellectual disability and won’t be charged with a crime.

So black/arab/asian/indian/native

Also, the age of these "survivors" never match up.

>92
Absolute bullshit, she’s probably around 70. And considering how badly Jews aged, I wouldn’t even be surprised if she’s 60 something.

delet this

>when you flickin' the bean just right

just shows she alreadywent through some shit in life most never do...have you ever been beaten that bad...how about sent to a prison camp?..hope this somewhat makes sense to a fucking dog like you.

Attached: swaggyc.jpg (602x315, 22K)

What do you tell a Holocaust Survivor with two black eyes?

I wasn't talking to you, convict offspring.

For being one of the worst death camps, Auschwitz sure had alot of the Holocaust survivors seemingly coming from there.

Gee I wonder which of the enriches hate Jews so much that they would hit an old woman..

Every time the Jews bring up the holocaust at every chance, it only makes people hate them even more. When every last holocaust era Jew is dead, they will still try to milk sympathy from the holocaust.

No more Holocast. The world must be peaceful.

Attached: 1537718740968.jpg (618x410, 38K)

Go on...

Wait a min. 92? And was 13 in 1930s?? Doesnt add up....
2019-92= 1927
So she was 13 at 1940....liars

Absolutely. It's because people were transferred in and out of camps a lot prior to 44-45. After this point the majority starved or died from typhus. People's idea that prisoners were sent to camps and immediately executed is bullshit. My grandfather was in a camp for a few weeks before being liberated, they basically just mulled around all day. Locals brought food for the soldiers and the prisoners. Nobody was executed, although people did start to get sick and there were deaths because of the terrible wartime conditions.

How many times are you kikes going to do this thread. Hide

Fucking kekd

but thats just simply not interesting enough for the discerning american hollywood film watcher.

also trips of truth

Nothing you haven’t told them twice already

Nothing because the Holocaust didn't happen.

Based.

Attached: 1480548107374.png (537x924, 623K)

Too funny

Attached: 881E8BEE-FA28-4EBC-ABD8-4DA632C37C7E.jpg (449x546, 48K)

WHEN IRISH EYES ARE SMILING

but i can't make money and get sympathy, for ever, off starvation, its much better for headlines and for future exploitation if i say a gorillion jews were gassed and thrown in ovens alive.

too bad they didnt get you all

>lying kike badly beaten by nigger
Fixed that for you

All smiles

Attached: FaceApp_1547645336805.jpg (618x410, 32K)

.... because we always believe when someone says they are a Holohoax survivor.... There'll be survivors still in another 100 yrs

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

How can 3.2 million kikes in Europe be killed in mass to the tune of 6 million then have 1+ million "survivors"?

She can't survive forever.

Hey rabbi

She probably banged her head in a wall so she could lie about it and contineu nagging about muh 60 billions

>Holocaust survivor

got a lot of them so who cares.

the bigger question is how their numbers in the US went from under 10,000 pre-1900, to 5,000,000+ by 1950.
Where did they come from. Why did they ALL go to the US?
What a coincidence.
How were they able to take over all the media, law and politics within a few decades.

Fun fact: "Holocaust" survivors by law in Israel count as "Holocaust survivors" if they have lived in Europe up until 1933 and then left it to go somewhere else in the world. Let that sink in. You don't even had to be in EUROPE at the time of WW2 to "be" a "Holocaust" survivor.

It wasn’t me. I wish it was me but unfortunately it wasn’t.

Guez, when is the cut off? "I was born on the last day of the holohoax"

cool story bro...but..she was from Canada..

Attached: hI6oMPp.jpg (300x309, 40K)