>Irish women submitting in vast numbers to islam

Attached: dubya.png (1166x1171, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmaJJ9-SOgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dubya.png

That's a school outing. Don't get me wrong, the parents should never have allowed them to go, but more than likey the girls are bored out of their mind and see it as a day off from actual schoolwork.
But Ireland is fast becoming the new liberal, refugee loving shithole of Europe. The Irish love to be seen as the underdogs and be in solidarity with other minorities so its no surprise we are trying our best to overtake England and Sweden as the most cucked.

They are so ugly burka is the only hope for them. Horse faces.

They all look extremely interested. Lots of notes being taken.

The question I want to ask my fellow Irishman (muttface.jpg) is that is the reverse allowed? As in girls from a Muslim private school taken on a mandated field trip to a Christian Cathedral or Church and listening to a Priest or Bishop talk about Christ

Kek just noticed this
>when you just take out paper to fool the teacher into thinking you're taking notes

Islam > Cuckstianity

They're more than likely not older than 14. Are you a pedo?

Thats how a 14 y old looks like in Irleand?
Jesus Christ...

Why is this happening? Who is pushing this bullshit?

Top kek do you think this is about anything but conditioning western populations to accept mass immigration? Only whites are expected to do this shit

Transnational capital

How many did he rape while teaching them about the (((koran)))?

>ibrahim noonan
>noonan
lmao

>Who is pushing this bullshit?
Western Europeans are seeking a new master to submit to. They have submitted to Jews a whole bunch, but it's not enough; they also desire to submit to Islam. Western Europeans are submissive and naturally seek things to submit to.

It is no wonder that our country used to consider the Irish "Black." As many Africans also practice Islam.

I don't know. When I was in high school there was barely any pakis or niggers in Ireland. That was about 10 years ago. I see in town in our catholic schools there are little girls in hijabs and that so I'd assume the schools are hell bent on being super tolerant and welcoming. Religion classes are just a outline on all major faiths nowadays. But I think it would be too "racist" to even consider sending a muslim to a church for an outing.

Hot.

Well it is a step up from Catholicism at least.

The Poles we have here aren't much better mate.

Deal with it, faggots.

Can’t wait for the Pope to call for a jihad of Ireland.

Attached: 48030AC4-5E4C-4C12-88A5-71B2CC53CC61.png (398x600, 314K)

Makes sense. Irish men are ball-less and spineless, and women will always need a patriarchy to put them in their place, no matter how much they cry out about muhsoggyknees. Islam represents the closest thing that exists in Europe to an actual patriarchy.

>school uniform
>Uninterested glazed over eyes
They were forced into it by a lefty teacher

Cuckstianity:
>changes with the times
>LGBT becomes cool
>Cuckstians: "w-we like LGBT too!"

Islam:
>stays constant
>LGBT becomes cool
>behead them

Thank God he grew that beard and graduated to boomer. Being young didn't suit him.

Mashallah

How can I get 1 or 4?

Mashallah

Attached: binyourexistence.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

You can't spell indoctrination without jews.
Well, you can, but they're still financing it.

they were probably taken their as part of school project

>Western Europeans are submissive and naturally seek things to submit to
This contradicts like thousands of years of human history though

Islam will win.

Can I take one for "homework"?

>a bunch of cock-thirsty alcoholic party-hard sloots
VS
>a backwards, toxic, women and gay-killing cult
who wins?

Cant wait to invade Ireland with slavic and russian hordes and rape this irish teens while beheading mohammedans all in name of the reconquista.

yes a school trip to a mosque means vast numbers of irish women are submitting to islam

yeah, any day now...

Attached: 1521255498500.jpg (500x486, 48K)

Feels bad man

you muslims are sexual perverts and deviants.

sure, go right ahead, no one will do anything about it, and if they did, you'll have people sticking up for you.

what the actual fuck, Europe? Why you doing this to yourself? Get a grip bloody hell!

>thumbs in jean pockets
SHIGGY y'all

red hair was pretty neat. had a good run.

What the fuck? After all the fucking islamic terrorims , the massive raping of wamen by islam... Why the fuck woukd you teach this shit.
Fuck the cocksucker of mohammed , he was a fucking cunt and he married and had sex with a minor.
He can suck my cock.
Fuck those assholes.

Attached: IMG_20190114_130511.jpg (715x960, 68K)

Based and blackpilled.

Which areas of Ireland are the worst? I was in Galway about...6 or so years ago and I had a great time.

Oh and secondly how "Catholic" are the Catholic schools? Do they still make a serious point of instilling Christianity and its values or is it more or less a secular school with some crosses on the wall

Look at all that kebab meat

14 is legal in alot of European countries

Time to relocate. Got any spare room mate? cause my ass would be after your semen demon redheads birds.

If you're trying to smear Islam using memes, you should get better ones. Out of those 'negatives' only hostage-taking, beheading, killing with fire and pedophillia seem bad to me. The rest are okay.
Even hostage-taking, beheading and killing with fire make sense in a scenario of war.

>Clint clipping
>not degenerate
Thots need to be controlled but straight up mutilating little girls is not the way to go

Attached: Gay pedophile Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).jpg (674x538, 87K)

Top tier b8 m8

White women were a mistake.

>b8
>implying not everyone lusting after them redheads itt is serious about it
You gay or newfag or something?

Shut up shitskin. Post hand with time, date, and id or else you're just another brown invader.

shit whats this guys name again?
great videos on the quran and the suras
woods or something?

Any city or big town. Dublin obviously. Cork, Waterford. Everywhere basically. Even in rural towns and villages theres Turks and Pakis. Niggers everywhere. I hope this race war gets started soon

Yeah basically a secular school. Still have prayers in the morning and at the end of the day. Priests visit for ash wednesday and christmas etc. Tge teachers are mainly women

Of course you'd know, shitskin

>that muslim woman sitting at the back in the second picture
there you go, i bet that was the teacher

David wood of Acts17Apologetics

youtube.com/watch?v=nmaJJ9-SOgg

Also has a website called www.answeringmuslims.com where he proves Islam is fake and Christ is God and the only way to salvation

Yeah I didn't even notice that one, but it's not even an Islamic practice anyway.

Where are the Christians of the world? Is this what Jesus died for?

Attached: F993173D-567E-440D-B81A-E556DB52B3BD.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

This man knows no shit. Irish girls are top.

White coochie belongs to Allah

David Wood is a man beast for Christ. Love that man. Hands out redpills like their just candies.

>Impying this wasn't forced by the school's diversity and understanding committee.

>Is this what Jesus died for?
Actually yes

Attached: 659 (1).png (2571x1023, 256K)

The 'globalists' running the country are forcing them to do this.

wtf the girls are not wearing a hijab!

Jesus = God
Mo-hamhead = illiterate crazy paedophile false prophet

Muhammad says mandatory facefucking after class to purge the body of sin (im the form of vomit from gagging)

The Irish are frankly the most pathetic pieces of shit in all of Europe. They make Swedes look like Finns.

Hell, unlike Sweden the Irish can't even run their shit-tier Island worth a damn. Were it not for them being the premier tax haven of the West, they'd have a more pathetic economy than Moldova. Swedes are cucks, but they at least know how to run an economy.

They are learning they should be good mothers and not be whores. Stop this shoah!

It's shit like this that convinces me at this point America has a higher survival rate than Europe

Sharia is unironically the only hope for Europe

>Jesus = God
Ok idolater

>liberal women committing
HAHAHA
They just came to listen to what he has to say, next week they will listen to Hindu preacher.

Attached: Chloe Moretz strong woman.jpg (2048x1536, 400K)

The interesting part about the promotion of mass immigration by the Jewish and gentile Elite is that the Elite is staying relatively white while importing much darker slave laborers. They are setting themselves up for one Hell of a slave revolt in about 20 years or so. They don't seem to care or in many cases they don't appear to even be aware of what they are setting up.

They did manage to take their ethnic group native to an island with a carrying capacity of like 5 million people expand to a global diaspora of tens of millions, so there's that

They are obviously school children (badge on shirts) . They probably were sent as a field trip by a liberal teacher

Muhammad was mentally ill.

Burn everything.
Start over.

dude, what the FUCK happened to your country? how did you get so cucked in such a short time? you know with this abortion thing, they want you gone and replaced with shit skins, don't you?

It's always nice to see good people finding the way to Allah.

It's not like we're special.
Every EU city is the same.

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-074415_Dolphin.jpg (1080x1920, 750K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mashallah white sharia for everyone brothers

Attached: tfyzocoj8b011.jpg (546x767, 59K)

Embrace Allah it is not too late, this a good thing. These sisters will not become filthy western whores, you are blessed.

Guess the thread about that Irish woman getting beheaded in India is dead already... edited the comic that was posted in it, have at it lads.

Attached: OC-pol-Beheaded.jpg (980x3120, 820K)

>schools sends you to boring lecture
>"submitting in vast numbers to islam"
I remember having to visit renewable energy projects when I was in school. No one gave a fuck

Fuck off you camel piss drinking, future suicide bomber.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

religion should NEVER be taught in schools, it should be illegal to do so.

This Imam is Ahmaddiya. The chillest sect of Islam.
Not that its cool. But hey..

This.
Unfortunately even if you expressly tell the school to remove your child from any and all religious teaching, they still bring them to mosques or else you get in serious trouble for being rayciss

The thing is that church is already incredibly fucking boring. The only fun churches are the black ones, but that's because they single and put feeling into what they preach.
The fact that they can listen to someone borignly talk about Islam is false. They aren't, they are just pretending, the worst of heathens. They sit there and wait for the men to come fuck them. It's disgusting