Why are foreign tyrants able to subvert the will of the British people?

Why are foreign tyrants able to subvert the will of the British people?

Attached: 20632B6F-F224-4C95-A886-72F4F40D49F7.jpg (1242x1713, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsaylP9n1jY
youtube.com/watch?v=SNaxrl5uViE
youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because EU are scared of a powerful country not in the EU.

Subvert? The brits are doing it all by themselves in the rather childish delusion that the EU would have just granted them everything they wanted

I voted leave but think we should stay now after seeing the consequences of no deal for our economy

they just want our money while it lasts.
look around yourself at this country, it is collapsing, there is barely any industry left, every town looks like some filthy third world shithole, retail is the next big thing to vanish.

You want more of this?

Tusk is just (((their))) pathetic puppet

Bloody the nose of germany theyll aquidce their isnt a pair of balls in the whole country.

Why cant you English start killing the traitors?
You realize kebab will remove itself if you take out the heads right?

Fuck me you're weak. What would your ancestors say about you.

We use to own quarter of the fucking world. Now you're scared we might crumble because we have no Europeans fucking our ass?

ty pierdolony idioto.

I donno. Why did we have to fight a war just to get away from these cucks? Seems like they would've just eagerly obliged.

There's May is a traitor and deserves to hang.

Because that’s wha they do?

>man who has job in EU wants Britain to remain in EU
Really makes you think....

youtube.com/watch?v=BsaylP9n1jY

you both should listen to this guy he is 1. based and 2. redpilled

Incorrect.

Attached: 1547646287265.jpg (744x496, 122K)

They know an independent UK would just go back to meddling with Europe and sowing division. They don’t like us turning up everywhere. They never know where we’ll turn up next. One day we’re allies with France against Germany, the next day we’re in Spain allies with the Portuguese. The next day the Dutch are our allies. They don’t like us because they can’t figure us out. Fuck them I say. We’re on the UN security council. We can just veto everything they want to do.

Tusk is considered traitor by most people in Poland.

>numerous sources
>sources claim
>sources hopes
Literally garbage

Incorrect.

maybe people like (You) shouldn't have the right to vote as you don't seem mentally able to cope with the responsibility. keep taking the lithium tho.

Nice argument

Correct.

name ONE (1) reason to believe any of this and getting my hopes up you collateral fag

>Why are foreign tyrants able to subvert the will of the British people?
they are able? you know we are all mad right?
you know in world war -1- they thought we had machine guns because of how badly we fucked people up, with bolt actions, right?
stop trying to fuck with us

Incorrect.

Because the British people let them.

I voted leave and I would rather go back to living in mud huts than having anything more to do with the EU and its politicians

>he best friend, lets buy a car together
>ok friend!
>we share costs and gas
>ok, lets also regulate how much each is using it
>ok great i love you
>love you too best friend
>??
>i got a new car see ya
>hang on best friend! we are still paying for car! you also owe me monies for that trip!
>fuck you it's not my car, pls pay for my new car as well
>what! and you pomised to take grandma to chinatown! we both would pay!
>fuck promises, she a whore anyways ahah
>??
>ok in that ase say goodbye to playstation ahaha!
>WHAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBRU I ALSO PAID
>etc.

the brits were never leaving the EU, we already knew this. we just applauded them showing the world how insane the EU really is. there's been over a dozen times a member state has tried to leave. it never happens. not once.

just notice how the media treats the EU as more powerful than Britain. as more authoritative and mature.

>food analogy

Attached: 1544147609377.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>there's been over a dozen times a member state has tried to leave. it never happens. not once.
do you have examples friend

What the fuck are you talking about

because Germany and France want entire Europe to work for them and use bullshit EU regulations to further their agenda

there are a billion agreements, laws and mutual projects in the EU. Brits want out without having to do anything with these agreements and the financial burdons they agreed to back in the day. Brifags often even pushed such deals. deals that costs shitloads of monies over decades to come.
all forgotten and fuck you eu.

and then uninformed american OP comes along and make it real simple, eu bad, uk good.
in the real world it doesn't work that way

youtube.com/watch?v=SNaxrl5uViE

all i know is if brexit never happens its war. it must be war. war against tyranny. happened many times in the past. nothing new today. gotta take some heads, sometimes.

the only reason brexit would not happen is when a 2nd referendum tilts to remain.
hardly a reason for war user.

>shitty reddit analogy

>if nothing happens its war
And yet, here in Murica all the criminals in Gov't escape justice, fake investigations are launched against the president to sabotage him, our (((GOP))) politicians support Democrats more than they support conservatives, and we NEVER FUCKING GET WHAT WE WANT even when "we" control both chambers of Congress and the White House.

Have you seen mass protests by Republicans? Have you seen a violent uprising by conservatives to take back America?

Fuck no. It's always the same line of "we're too busy working to protest."

WELL GUESS WHAT? WHILE YOU'RE WORKING, YOUR ENEMIES ARE TAKING OVER EVERY ASPECT OF AMERICAN LIFE

>hold a vote
>elites don't like the results
>import more shitskins and delay, delay, delay until a new vote gives the elites the result they want
That kills representative government, faggot.

>electorate votes for something
>elites just say no
Yeah, you can't really go back to the old way of doing things when that happens.

more detailed

in the real world, the private sector, if the benefits are outweighed by the costs, you cut it off immediately without further consideration

Unironically this

You really don't if you have a contract
Most contracts have serious penalties if you just drop everything without a reason

why dont you fuck off to canada

the vote was initiated by an elite whom was 100% sure it would be remain.
meanwhile the brexit -camp had an elite whom wanted to become PM and used Brexit to get what he want and still failed (Johnson)
so both sides have many elites whom display faggotry, elites say yes, elites say no.
and all you do is generally blame elites and that's it, you won. well done american whom has not clue about the world. you win man! USA USA

donald tusk xd

Anyone can give a hint. Here's my pic related hint.

Attached: brexit train full steam ahead.jpg (1000x485, 162K)

300 committee, tavistock, mi6

>what are trade agreements
>what are laws
>what are regulations
>what are taxes
>what is a financial construction based on the above

Just one example: there are billions going abroad in projects from the EU to either stop something or make it happen. these projects stretch over multiple decades and heavy investments have been made with the knowledge each eu member is participation and donating monies annually.
with one member leaving and saying, fuck you good luck with the projects haha. oe can only assume other parties are a bit pee'd off because what now...

We made agreements to pay for projects until 2020. Why should we pay after this? We didn't agree to it.

They just need to drag the butt hurt out for as long as possible so everyone gets their pound of flesh

fuck off memeflag

Well, we should respect Mr. Tusk's will because 200 millions voted for him, after all... oh wait, they didn't, no one did.

Except you know I'm right, which is why you can't address what I said you meme loving shit. The budget we agreed on was until 2020, after this we have no obligations at all.

>we

Your country is gonna collapse regardless, the current state won't last much longer. You're at peak Weimar.

Looks like we need a new vote to make sure Brits really want to leave the EU. Just to make double-y sure.

Attached: Taipei.Story.1985.720p.BluRay.x284.AAC1.0.pirata00.mkv_snapshot_01.58.44_[2019.01.13_03.31.50].png (1280x694, 1.18M)

Because people need to kill the foreign tyrants...

there's no way a new vote would result in exit

Then I guess the Brits actually want to stay in the EU after all, which is why they should have another vote.

Attached: Solaris.1972.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.x264-SADPANDA.mkv_snapshot_00.08.02_[2019.01.13_03.42.02].png (846x747, 1.5M)

yup, agreed.

Because people were lied to out of the ass by twats like farage who went on national TV and made a bunch of claims or things which were taken as claims and plastered all over the front pages. A lot of people will vote remain out of spite of that or because of uncertainty.

It's a good thing, then, that May, who was the prior Prime Minister's right hand Globalist bitch, was put into the damage control role immediately after the first vote by the powers that be so that the momentum could be lost and a revote would inevitable be had with the prior winning side having no strength left to stop it.

Attached: file.png (488x322, 333K)

#FBPE

Attached: iuCHE2I0NN.jpg (2048x1024, 102K)

and allot of the remainers didn't bother to vote because exit was unimaginable. they won't make the same mistake twice.

>Former leave supporter here, it's been fun watching Brexit crash and burn but seriously we can't let the Tories get the nuclear codes

meh, if it was the other camp in charge it would have been as chaotic and not manageable either.
UK polarization almost equals that of US politics.

It's time to prepare for hard brexit, and then to prepare the stocks and gallows for continuity-remain members, or at the very least start building prisons for them.

Bullshit. That referendum had a higher turnout than elected the government and the polls were showing neck and neck on the day of the vote.

Larp harder, fatty.

Give me a quick rundown on the Brexit situation. Is it most likely habbening?

lol

The Jo Cox murder supposedly cost Leave about 6%, according to Remainers at the time.

The happening is happening
It can't be stopped
It's 2 to 12 on the Doomsday clock

Brexit Riots yes

Attached: londonriots2011n.jpg (1500x1000, 241K)

TRUDEAU IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1545604547195.jpg (640x640, 110K)

DEATH TO PEDOVORES
DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: checkem.jpg (720x390, 29K)

Yeah. I was properly bricking it that Agent Brillo had fucked it for us.

there is no ruling body in the uk that has people with enough wits or spine to try anything like this.
the people in government are clueless, how the fuck does a person like theresa may maintain a job in politics?
our parliament clearly doesnt represent or actuate the will of the people.
its clear they are much more closely tied to big businesses than to the communities they are supposed to represent.

A brexit vote will still end up with leave being the majority but if there's another election the Tories will lose out massively because literally no one has faith in may and we all know she will never resign even if her life is threatened.

Are you on about how the Russians steamrolled the Leave campaign?

Attached: 1547623179221m.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

because brits are pussies

Kek

Anyone remember "Fuck the EU" Vicky Nuland?
youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

I hate to agree with that neocon hag.

Move to France retard.