11 year old black girl KO'd by adult white man

a second of bliss for an eternity of pain.

metro.co.uk/video/man-punches-11-year-old-girl-face-outside-mall-1841794/

Attached: 987654321325227.png (584x654, 537K)

she came at him and he defended himself.

Thanks for the webm OP, you're the best.. never change!

>A white man punching a minority is international news.

Attached: IMG_1074.jpg (640x426, 220K)

First she was 18 then she was 12 now she is 11 (((who))) keeps doing this?

>It's currently unknown what transpired before the video was filmed.

she's 11 now?

Nigger sheboon BTFO by based white man

>she's 11 now?
she will be 6 when CNN gets ahold of it.

My mom laughed when I showed her this video. Based mom for the win.

Four? Only a white man could punch a three-year-old. She hasn't even been born for Bernie's sake!

where's the articles saying she's older?

Days later and nothing. Wonder but reality means by this.

Everyone knows black girls are sweet and gentle. Dey love skool.

Attached: 27DC28B3-4A52-45F6-8BCB-637C4B9C8E47.jpg (1377x1143, 259K)

btfo'd like the niglet deserves desu

Attached: 1512201412881.png (748x786, 535K)

Someone make a webm, this is hilarious. Kids need to keep their hands to themselves. Why would you put your hands on a strange adult scream at him and run at him

BOOM! Nigger goes down bleeding.

because niggers.
are you new here?

Eat cock faggot.

That image should be posted at every school in the Jewnited States of Americunts. No exceptions.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
Und im Unglück nun erst recht.
Nur im Unglück kann die Liebe
Zeigen ob sie stark und echt.
Und so soll es weiterklingen
Von Geschlechte zu Geschlecht:
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
Und im Unglück nun erst recht.

Boom, biatch!

Attached: image.png (500x337, 117K)

Could you imagine being surrounded by a horde of screaming sheboons? I wouldn't be able to handle it.

That's a rhetorical question dipshit.

looks like a gang of 20 black teens harrasing and circling a white guy till he has to defend himself

This is the truth.

Fuck niggers

His use of force was commensurate to the threat. Not specifically the threat that the single girl presented, but the threat the whole group presented. Consider the number of them - at least a dozen sheboons. He had his family behind him and they were harassing them. Now consider this: how many sheboons can he handle at once? 5? 6? What happens if the remaining 6-7 sheboons target his wife and child while he's trying to subdue the few that have attacked him?
The threat was relative to the disproportionate number of aggressive, out of control sheboons. Numbers add up, even if you have the size advantage. And sheboons tend to carry tasers and pepper spray. He was right to lay the first attacker out, to discourage follow-up attacks.
Of course, the media will just make it about 1 giant man vs. one 11 year old girl. But we all know niggers develop faster and reach puberty sooner. We know they're more aggressive and attack in packs. The situation is very clear once you know all the details and don't lie to yourself about how niggers behave.

what are you wearing?

That clip never gets old.
So beautiful

But he lived more in that moment than you will in your entire life. For a breath he was a man protecting his family from savages, the only unquestionable right or wrong there is.

>a troop of monkeys closing on a person
Did you hear the shrieking after the pack leader got put down?

Diversity is our strength.

I just realized all rational discussion is about to end on Jow Forums. I'll see you guys in an hour or so once the big get has been gotten.

fuck niggers

Attached: 1540694709962.png (334x506, 124K)

>they all run instead of backing up their friend.

Seems about right.

Mass federal govt layoffs

Attached: IMG_1325.jpg (1024x749, 52K)

Attached: 48948190.png (543x77, 10K)

Just wanted to throw this out there. This will happen more now. Blacks will start pushing around whites.

But before I go, here's a webm of the glorious confrontation-ending punch. God bless and keep this man and his family.

Attached: 2019-01-13_11-55-36.webm (366x332, 1.67M)

AND jannies.

Attached: 60C93E1B-F854-42CC-A2A4-EC39B1BF2995.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

He served her up thenold Make America Great Again knuckle sandwich.

Attached: 8569C3A8-8FF8-4E99-8955-2F9D2C2A26DC.jpg (474x267, 25K)

I don't know why someone would do this. 11-year-old black girls are cute.

rotherham bitch

Attached: rotherhamshit.jpg (196x250, 14K)

>Kids grow up without a dad to teach respect
>Schools and society promote anti-male agendas
>Not every male plays by society's rules
>Girl earns a degree in manners

Attached: getdafuckouthere.gif (284x319, 1.35M)

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: unhappy merchant2.jpg (429x552, 111K)

OOO the numbers!

eat spaghetti, weirder italian flag

This is your nation on Judaism. Mr Goldenburgs shiller thriller is a hell of a rollercoaster ride and it ends with a near vertical descent into the great mutt cesspool.

She's going to be a fetus in a few weeks. Mark my words.

So even when they outnumber whites, a few well places sniper rounds/mortars will break the horde?

So it was a lie that the black girl was making fun of the dads mentally retarded daughter?

Attached: C8DA0B37-5FB4-4C47-B97F-458510AB8E51.jpg (460x664, 75K)

just thought of that, if i was in an american school with my current behaviour but as a 14 year old or something and was surrounded with these screaming subhumans i'd run away 100% I couldn't put up with that. This is beyond ridiculous

this

>11
>years
>old

I can accept if he pushes her or shouts at her, but come on, are adult white males threatened this much by 11 year old niggers?

Attached: 15209237_663532440482060_1917835799_n.jpg (704x960, 102K)

Oh shit, hadn't watched the video, now I can agree with this

Attached: 16602871_10100276231319151_970536766687287630_n.jpg (720x405, 43K)

Glad you've seen the bigger picture, user.

Or should I say... the nigger picture.

She walked right into that left with her hands down, absolutely heemed

Attached: 1462821344593.jpg (640x640, 54K)

You had me there
Then you fucked up, why does it has to be like this Serbianon?

Because the world is a cruel place and nigger puns are the only way to fix it.

well she wanted to fight him. fucking ignorant bitch. This is the correct outcome.

>only way a white man can win a fight with a black if it's an 11 year old girl

he is being railroaded viciously all over the internet.

Correction
>A dozen teenage sheboons
>3 or less black men
>5 or less black women

Sauce? I beleive you, but I need to see it.
Nogs are disgusting and it wouldn't surprise me to find thats what was going on before hand.
People don't get punched in the face for no reason ...

talk shit, get hit , nigga.

>outside mall
>mall
she almost certainly deserved it
malls... fuck malls
goddamn, I remember when going to the mall was fun
now it's nothing but minorities and nasty little half-brown sluts in leggings

based

Attached: 1545827993596.jpg (2500x1664, 664K)

STOP OP...STOP! I can only get so hard. Does this video turn anyone else on?

When you ask yourselves why the mainstream has no respect for your opinions, just remember you seriously defended an adult man punching an eleven year old girl full on in the face.

Did I enjoy watching the little shit get her comeuppance? Yes. Is it an appropriate reaction for a responsible adult? No. If a bunch of kids are harassing you, you call mall security over and let them deal with it. God knows I've had plenty of times where I'd have liked to punch a kid in the face; kids are annoying shits, it happens. Do you know why I didn't? Because I'm not a fucking nigger. This is nigger behaviour and you all fucking know it.

Attached: 1495061542432.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Thing is, she expected him not to hit her because he's white! She only expects other niggas to do that shit to her! Problem is we are lowering ourselves to their levels, we sit with the crows eventually we'll get shot with the crows..

Those underrated numbers. Checked.

Absolutely this

Of course an all black jury will convict him but anyone that lived/lives in s highly diverse place knows that it doesn’t feel good when a bunch of niggers surround you and start screaming. They’re simply trying to scare you. Who gives a fuck if they’re 11 or 39. If you do that and get knocked out then good. Fucking porch monkeys

That is the most well executed punch I have ever seen.

This just further proves my point that black people can't fight, just look how she went down.

Attached: fh.jpg (361x361, 23K)

this is what happens when feral animals corner a gentle giant.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

>child
>female
>black
No wonder she thought she was untouchable.
Honestly I knew white kids like this too. Who think they can get away with antagonising adults because they're so sure they can't do anything about it. All of them changed their ways on the end of a punch too.
Probably not her though, if Obama was still in office she'd be invited to the White House. As it is, I'm sure she'll have money thrown at her by lefties desperate to prove how not racist they are, probably do a circuit on talk shows too. Somehow get a music deal or something, have a very brief career as a rapper for no apparent reason.

Somebody call the Amber Lamps.

Fake and gay shit staged for the camera

whooooooo

Attached: 1ebf6128d38007822fe5037e65855a40a6f0de65b6e14be1fa12ceb0d254d143.jpg (255x255, 18K)

You might be right if he was alone, but he was with his family which was surrounded and probably more than a little rattled by the whole thing.
the day you and your family are surrounded by screeching blacks getting more agitated every second, we'll see if you calmly turn your back on the horde, go "excuse me! going through!" and try to make your way to a security agent.

Attached: 1520569229223.jpg (531x471, 322K)

They've been saying that. I still can't believe it. What kind of 11-year-old female tries to get physical with a much older and larger (6'5" 250 lbs) male like that? The entitlement and privilege she must feel has to be off-the-charts.

Every dark skinned female can never be a girl, they are all women and dangerous beasts too.

Attached: Bogdanoff disco chin.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

Yeah what the media won't tell you is her and her little gang of apes were attacking the guys family. He stepped in. They pushed him, he pushed one back, dumb shit didn't learn she was clearly out matched, charged him and he defended himself. Literally nothing wrong with that, under American law at least. The fact she's a child makes no difference to the fact she committed battery against him and threatened the safety of his children. Were it not for the (((optics))) of this particular case he'd probably get off free or with minimal punishment. But sadly he'll likely get the book thrown at him.

Holy shit that was great!!

BASED
O
O
M
E
R

people need to stop sharing this one and start sharing the one where, while he's turned around to comfort his family, they initiate violence by pushing him from behind.

This is common sense.
>Can't have common sense in 2019

When CNN reports it. She will be a retarded 4 year old helping her grand parents. When this toxic male came out of now where and hit her with an an axe

where is that one?

eat a chainsaw to the head