Do woman think with their vaginas?

Do woman/femanons often experience, bad decision making when being horny, how often does vagina think takes over you? In relation to how often you would say it impacts man?

Attached: 7FC8C61E46AC6D8BA74C6430EC5BC7CA29B0128E.jpg (800x1200, 55K)

The term you're looking for is "impulse control."

Do women have it while their hormones are surging? Ask any lesbian who pulls straight chicks.

No. What you are describing is almost exclusively a male problem.

Ah I see, thanks user that would explain why males often think they wouldn't mind getting raped by a woman.
But most of them get disgusted when it happens the other way around, probably cause young woman don't wanna get raped.
Thanks a lot.

Impulses come from the brain. Its impossible to think from anywhere else byt the brain.

That's definitely the case for me. I don't take birth control (faithful, married) and every 26 days I'm in heat for 2 days.
Those two days I'll be horny as fuck and lose my mind.

Actually we don't want to have kids right now anymore. But those days I just don't care. My brain shuts off while fucking, I just want him to pump it inside because the pleasure is insane and the heat drives me crazy....

Most women these days aren't women but birth control zombies. It's not healthy or ok to mess with hormones in your body. It changes your personality, it's the reason why most women never are in heat, it's the reason why most women never have any kids and prefer having a career. Or having one kind at the age of 42.

damn that's nice how old are you if you don't mind me asking? wondering if this happens in older women too, say, late twenties early thirties.

How many of them do you think/what is the statistic on take/taking birth control

ah 21% in my country

Yes, I’ve rubbed in the library and school bathroom. Bad decisions.

Jeez, I mean I had a boner in my middle school class once, but I literally just fixed my underwear so that my dick wouldn't look as if it had erection, I was sitting on the very back and the teacher just gave me a weird look, but nothing besides that.

Doing it in school bathroom does sound like a better option than doing it in a library.

I used a pen to rub my clit in class. It’s like stabbing at something but it was already rubbing against my clit. Bet it was fucking obvious. I get horny whenever I’m anxious (I’m always anxious)

Next time you grab a hot thing - see how long it takes for your 'brain' to save you. Enjoy your full thickness burn.

Also - when you are next hungry notice what tells you that first?

>what are reactions and homeostasis
Imagine being this stupid

>bad decision making when being horny
It has happened but it had more to do with a particular guy I wanted really bad. I see guys that get like this and they will have sex with any woman, forcing them if necessary or laying in wait for any woman that is too drunk and isolated and then they strike.

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Women don't think WITH their vagina, they think AROUND their vagina.

Sounds a little abstract so I'll put it another way. Men do things in order to get to use their dick. Women use their vagina in order to get to do things. A man buys a woman a meal to try and stick his dick in her. A woman offers her vagina to get a free meal.

sometimes yes

>tfw let the guy I'm dating fuck me without condom because I was so horny and wanted us both to feel better

It doesn't do all that much to a lot of women.
I took birth control for 4 years now, was not on birth control for 21 years, and nothing changed.
I have super strong libido, I want to have babies more than ever (but now can't afford them, hence the birth control).

I have two sisters and they vent to me about birth control because I take nursing; somehow they think I care. They have an IUDs and say they still give typical hormone cycles while preventing contraception.

>damn that's nice how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Don't mind. I'm 32 years old. We already have three kids, that's why it's not really exactly something positive. Throughout my sane moments I beg my husband to please keep a clear head for both of us and please never to give in to my begging (I'll literally beg him to not put a condom on and shoot it deep inside).
>wondering if this happens in older women too, say, late twenties early thirties.
I think this'll only stop if women reach menopause.

>How many of them do you think/what is the statistic on take/taking birth control
I dont know about your country but in germany its like 90%
Well at least people start realizing it fucks with your body, so more and more of my girl friends stopped taking it. Birth rates started rising again too, I heard.

Well I took birth control for two years and it really fucked with me.

Don't know much about how uids fuck with your body. The worst of all is the anti baby pill.

Seconded, although in my case the heat sometimes comes a little more often, other times it'll take a break for 2 months (not on any pills either, but single so about 2 - 5 orgasms per hand do the job).

are you saying women DON't want dick in them 24/7?

Attached: MIKE.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I'm on the non-hormal IUD (which is the most effective contraceptive and doesn't mess with hormones or the cycle) and have never wanted to have babies - even before contraception and losing my virginity. Though it isn't popular with young people.

During hormonal high tide for up to 5 days yes. Otherwise - meh, not without a trigger for horniness.

Oh, and it lasts 10 years. TEN YEARS of my boyfriend blowing his load inside me, without having to worry about taking the pill or shitty condoms.

At first, he didn't believe that was a thing (I don't think it's popular in the US?) so would pull out. Actually, thinking about the fact that he's jizzed inside me enough to have me pregnant by now but I'm not makes me kinda horny.

Females pursuing career careers are fine,you idiot. They always did, even before pills appeared. Also they don't have heat,it's not a human thing.
Pills are bad 'cause of different reason. They mess with women's choises of men, feromones and shit. Women must choose balanced males - strong, but caring and social. But on pills they choose either chimp like promoscious assholes or lazy autistic slugs,not being able to discriminate valuable traits in males. And when off the pill they regret and divorce.

>I'm on the non-hormal IUD (which is the most effective contraceptive and doesn't mess with hormones or the cycle)
I start considering this...

>Also they don't have heat,it's not a human thing.
Yeah right. So there's another reason why I'm dripping wet throughout the whole day for two to three days a month.

Yeah, another reason." Heat " in the zoological sense is not existing in humans, unlike dogs, cats, mice. Humans are remarkable that females can have sex in any day of their cycle. Some are horny during ovulation, some during menstruation, some all the time, some never. Nobody knows why for sure, though it may be related to human mating strategies, because in chimps, our closest relatives, females tend to have sex only during ovulation.

Okay stay with me here, I know this is complicated stuff.

MAYBE they were not talking about 'heat' in a zoological sense but were instead using it as an analogue referring to a horniness that is out of their direct control and which happens at regular intervals in their ovulation cycles. Comparing it with something extremely similar that we all know about in nature so we men who do not experience it can understand it better.

MAYBE you should be embarrassed by your inability to grasp basic abstractions in conversation and your ridiculously misguided Bill Nye the Science Guy act.

Fucking this. Women will deal in any way to hint at pussy but never giving it up. When I deal with women I do so to fuck so I act like it, when women deal with me they want something so they act seductive

Couldn't have said it better. Also I said heat because it's always during ovulation. And trust me I know when I ovulate. Three planned kids at first try.

> probably cause young woman don't wanna get raped.
Rape is not about sex. It's about power. It's about losing your right to make decisions about your own body.

That's why fantasies about rape do not mean I want it irl. In my fantasies, I'm still in control. The huge, hung men do exactly what I want them to. And I can stop at any time.

If I want to fantasize about huge, hung Secret Service agents kidnapping me and masturbating around me while President and Commander-in-Chief Donald Trump ravages me on the 18th tee of Mar-a-Lago, that's just me. :)

> Inb4 roastie detected
> Inb4 sjw detected

this so fucking much

It's called being a slut, OP. I have a friend like that, she'll get horny and fuck some random guy, then cry about how dirty and ashamed she feels.

I did a bit when I was younger but luckily I never gave in to it, but it was close a bunch of times.

A lot of us do sadly...there is a certain board for them, too

Attached: 78789889.jpg (620x611, 218K)

> it's the reason why most women never are in heat,
Um, no. In pre-birth control days, men were real men. They put in the effort to look nice, get Jow Forums, talk to women and romance them.

They didn't just approach women drunker than hell (having never seen the inside of a gym) and blurting out, "Hey baby, Iz gots a big dick, wanna fuck?"

As for career, sorry Abdul, wash your own damn turban. I want the money too, and your sorry ass part time job dropping fries at Arby's isn't going to do it.

No just that mine where stranger, but somehow your feel stranger; Albeit I don't doubt that mine are weird asf. Imagine being ridden by a woman and when you cum inside the baby grows to a body of an 18 year old in secs and she fucks you and it repeats.
I mean yours is very down to earth when you think about it.

the sexual revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

That's low key hot af you have discord?