Kek, these libtards are mad about silly shit. I'm so glad we are based and redpilled

>Kek, these libtards are mad about silly shit. I'm so glad we are based and redpilled
>RAZOR AD BAD!

Attached: 49895760_2745908798782902_6276889253343395840_n.png (749x747, 429K)

It's not about what the best a man can get, it's about what is best for everyone. 1488

Astroturfed controversy

Attached: gillette_bike.jpg (1877x986, 251K)

Attached: gillette_share.jpg (1877x986, 247K)

Attached: gillette_progress.jpg (1877x986, 202K)

Attached: 1391735598587.jpg (599x480, 92K)

The same kind of people that say "grow thicker skin" when this kind of commentary or jokes are directed towards minorities, lose their shit when it's directed towards a group they are part of. Funny that.

"Black people do commit a lot of crime". Deal with it.
"White people keep fucking up this country" WHAT?!
"Men need to do better". THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Only just saw the Ad b4 seeing this shit fucking thread.
I think your stretching to try and find people who actually give a fuck. People saying it was an autistic ad doesn't mean they a "triggered". From what I see you people are pointing out the hypocrisy. Switch the roles and tards like you and other faggots would demand it be taken down. Not >>RAZOR AD BAD!
Never bought their razors b4 seeing this ad and now I will specifically not buy them.
Meditate on this while you kys. Cheer faggot.

Attached: TotenkopfMug.png (591x620, 103K)

Demonstrably untrue that white people fuck up the country tho

>no one can ever criticize anything

Attached: 1537208927980.jpg (599x322, 38K)

>thinking that was a razor blade ad

Bait is bait

All those half crazed angry right wingers taking to the streets and smashing and breaking things and starting fires and dragging people from their cars and beating them over a razor commercial.

Attached: pooftahs.jpg (700x462, 91K)

that's not what snowflake means, and I don't see anyone here angry about it.

It was strange for Gillette to make an ad informing men they can do better than Gillette products, I admit.

Imagine how successful a TRADITIONAL razor commercial would be. Showing men at their best, instead of highlighting the worst.

no one cares about that, they are the ones spamming that shit everywhere for free advertising

Attached: HorseShoeREEEEEEEEEEE.png (544x348, 147K)

It's not that people are "ABSOLUTELY TRIGGERED LOLOL"
it's that when pozzed shit like this pops up, you have to react to it so that it's made known that their bullshit is hated and so are they

>t. P&GIDF

Nobody is offended by it, don't play dumb you daft cunt
People are just fed up of tje bullshit