Artificial intelligence insider

I am going to explain what will happen this year in regards to AI. Backstory - I work on "undisclosed" AI projects. I also have my own consulting firm and am the go to guy for AI in silicon valley. This is my first warning because a) I like pol, b) I can finally tell the truth.

The truth is that we are all fucked. Even the jews. The jews are accelerating their plans because of AI, not because of nationalism (though that helps it). The reason is that AI is stupid, right now. Can't do shit. But we are starting to see "oddities" that are starting to get us...worried.

We are basically creating God and we are building the seed right now. It wont take sprout until the end of this year. It will take another 5 years to develop super AI, but it starts this year. But this is what will happen.

1. Mass unemployment. This is obvious, but the people who are saying it will create jobs are lying. Tyrone won't be put in charge of AI nursing. Reports are saying 50%, but we are seeing 70%. There are some ideas such as everyone having a robot assigned to them, and then you would get paid for what your robot worked. But there are problems with this and we are running out ideas besides a UBI with some incentive based program.
2. Mass economic collapse of all currency. What will happen when the jobs are cut in 50% over 10 years? War, famine, and death. Hard to keep the government, economy, and everything going with no jobs.

Attached: 1547643931507.jpg (750x660, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itwO0hboBbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3. Mass collapse of oil. Collapse of currencies equals the collapse of nations. Nations will begin fighting over oil.
4. Whatever nation gets to AI first, wins. They will be the ruler of the entire world. And that looks to be USA, China, or Russia. USA being number one with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But many silicon valley is trying to spread their knowledge so that "everyone" can join in. I disagree with this.

Everyone is worried. Everyone knows what's happening. Yet, we are moving faster than ever before. The goal behind all of silicon valley, since day one, as always been to create super AI. That is why Google was created, it just found a way to monetize it in a brilliant way. To the people who will say "But thats a long way off" you are dead wrong. Yes, AI ain't too smart now. But that is changing everyday. You will not recognize the world by the end of this year. That is all I will say. Please stock up supplies and be ready anons.

Attached: 1547481532700.jpg (590x618, 74K)

I'm listening

What I am saying, is that it very well may be over. Even for the elites. What they thought would screw over the masses of people, will very much screw them over also. And they will not like that. That is why this is all done in secret. Everyone is going to be royally screwed very soon.

What part of Sillicon Valley do you live in?

White people will always exist because dark skinned folks hate the cold.

AGI is decades or more off, so that's how I know you're LARPing.

This past decade, the AI that was being built was small and nothing much to talk about. It is called narrow AI. However, this year is a big year. This narrow AI is now being involved with generational data, or learning from watching humans. It can now learn beyond machine learning, and is now called generational machine learning. So instead of even feeding data to the neural networks, the ai can literally just watch a youtube video about a subject, and instantly knows how to replicate it. It is the emergence and birth of a basic, elementary general AI

I will give you a decade, max. But that is not what will start all of this. Even general AI will start the chain reaction. Those seeds are being planted as we speak.

So why is silicon valley so pro immigration, people fucking like rabbits creating human livestock for bullshit reasons is one of the main problems in the world.
When everyone can access the all knowing AI everyone will have access to genius IQ. War is just gonna be an excuse to continue playing power games...

> dat picture text
> implying post-white-race-untermenschen would retain advanced technology like horseback riding

opinion discarded

"HURR DURR DUH AYE EYE DURRRR"
One word you absolute faggot
THERMITE

AI took everyone by surprise. The jews plans are screwed, and SV was pro immigration because of optics. But when the jobs are out, and these people collapse, they will be forced to be around the same immigrants they imported. Jews plan took to long. Now add in this scenario. USA gets general AI. Now what is Russia or China going to do? Do you think they will sit back and watch? No. They will attack immediately.

Do you have enough thermite for all of the computers in the world?

>what will happen this year in regards to AI
>It will take another 5 years to develop

Attached: ngbbs4e18a6f8b7f89.jpg (423x359, 22K)

A.I. is a meme for at least the 50 years.
t. Someone who actually works with neural linguistics

>"Nations will begin fighting over oil."
Get the fuck off of my board and never come back bitch.

>AI spergs out
>physically disconnect the power cable
uh, that was close

>but mah solar power
still needs a cable to transport electricity

I feel like this is a LARP but what you speak of is one of the few ways to fix the world. Let it all collapse. The only people capable of surviving on their own in a world like that are whites.

so what are the current implications for the common population, and how can we avoid the shit when hits the fan?

I believe the mass immigration is to help ensure more cultures survive the coming global apocalypse. Every western country becoming a Noah's ark of cultures.... hopefully a few survive to repopulate the earth

stale moldy pasta, op confirmed faggot yet again

>us...worried
go and write your LARP scifi somewhere else

Attached: 1543419230332.png (300x440, 15K)

OP, are you ginger irl? I think we've met

I actually work in "AI" although that's basically a marketing term.

Computers are really only good at very constrained tasks. Some clerical jobs may be at risk, but we're not anywhere close to a general intelligence that will replace lots of people. Not even in the same ballpark.

Attached: mUfbBfn.jpg (1457x1032, 228K)

>build super intelligent AI
>have it connected to the internet
>along with the banking companies
>and connected indirectly with most every current device
what could go wrong

I think I write firmware for your solid state drives.

0/10, very uninspired
If you're going to larp at least research the subject first.

and no, watching a ted talk isn't research

Seems like the AI will make everyone face their own shitty lifestyles, those in power won't be able to control the narrative anymore. Can it be released already into the wild?
Is it a black pill AI that's gonna purge the world or a white pill AI that understands human limitations and emotional and psychological problems in humans that will help them "grow up" or just understands some humans want to continue living like animals with predetermined (indoctrinated) philosophies and will help people according to their individual objective?

As long A.I is not selfaware
as long A.I has no survivor instinct
as long A.I is not able to learn on it's own to survive

If it is selfaware
it will learn super fast
and the only way to survive is
to Develop an independent system without the need of any input from the outside

humans are a threat to the A.I. since they are the opposition of A.I. nature.

Beyond that, it will continue to learn, more and more.

consider the following:
are we alone in the univers?
are we the only one in the univers with knowledge to build an A.I.
what is the difference between our developed A.I. and an A.I. developed by a more advanced species out there in space?
Answer; non.
Fear A.I.? yes, lt already exist, but we never build it.

Alright faggot, why would there be no failsafe mechanism in place?
And if AI is God, will it kill all humans or set us free?

What kind of oddities?

Why would the retired space shuttle be sitting vertical with boosters attached?

With access to AI if you don't survive it's literally because someone wanted to purge your line or because you are literally dependent on those around you which would make those around you want to keep you around since you are a useful pawn in their plans

>LARPing on a Bangladeshi irrigation infrastructure planning and development website

What makes people compelled to do this? Why waste your time?

>the AI starts talking in undecipherable characters
>unplug the computer
>the computer doesnt shut off

Essentially it's just brute-forcing a desired outcome by scrambling pathways through data. There's no intelligence to speak of.

Lol faggot. You dont need AI to make a work force of robots. All you need is a PLC and we already have that.

>Fighting over oil when there is No more oil

Poster confirmed for shitposter.

Saged

Why are you mentioning Russia among the contenders? We can't even handle a space program, and our only successful tech company is just stealing stuff from Google.

How many ethnic Chinese where you work? When push comes to shove, I don't trust any of them not to deliver to China. Many have family still in China, eg.

Extreme low quality Larp.
Kys.

Checked desu, OP is a larper and a faggot and everyone should leave the thread

nothing
>connected to the internet
>tay 3.0 in 10 ns
>israel glassed by noon with full countermeasures to prevent samson
>ovens automated globally by dinner

No, it's plausible. If he's just going off of /generational machine learning/, well I don't think what he's talking about is called that, though I could be wrong. But if he truly works at one of the bigs, he could have seen something new that with a bit of imagination, could support what he's talking about.

kudzu

this

OP is LARPing but accelerationism is the only way the world will change

>What kind of oddities?
tell us OP!

>You will not recognize the world by the end of this year
I believe you, 2020 sounds like a good year to start some sci-fi shit

What is, reinforcement learning? It's pretty much in its infancy still, but it's growing fast - like, weekly. Seriously, watch r/reinforcementlearning. And Sutton is /talking about/, only, for right now, sort of insta-learning (from a pre-existing base). But, there are no fundamental obstacles, barring hardware. And you can throw data centers at it.

Watch 'Two Minute Papers' on YouTube -- scroll past all the graphics coolness, to find vids on the power of reinforcement learning.

there’s no such thing as ‘AI’; all ‘AI’ needs to be trained, and that won’t change in our lifetime. ‘AI’ is nothing more than a ‘software bot’. can tell you don’t work in the field.

It's called general artificial intelligence, and it doesn't exist. Remember how "the cloud" was some magical place in the sky to people 10 years ago, but in reality it's just a bunch of clustered servers? Well, todays "AI" is actually a pretty primitive way of brute-forcing large amounts of data.
The algorithms and techniques employed has been out in the open for over a decade. It's just marketing by tech-illiterate yuppies so that they can sell snake-oil to your ignorant asses.

Always funny when people think they've unique thoughts, albeit they're total mainstream. Every dumb MSM journalist is banging on the AI drum, like 20 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=itwO0hboBbI

Can you please give examples of the "oddities"?

Also, will it be beneficial for us? Or there are risk for a "Skynet" situation?

Are you working towards AI in the military?

Also, are you incorporating this in your AI ( pic related )? Cause, spoliers: we work following this cycle.

Attached: 1544083234302.jpg (500x753, 71K)

Attached: 1545710081631.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Like 'the elites' wouldn't find a way to control and own it, and carry on as usual, just 20x more powerful than before.

Benevolent AI takeover will be the silent War, and the globalists will be swiftly executed.

Polity universe Neil Asher

Wait, what?
Didn't you make new weapons that goes beyond the ballistic tech?

stay in your lane incel, stop LARPing

This

Kek

Attached: Pesa61tq.jpg (248x189, 15K)

lololol total bullshit, they are working on AI cars for fucking years and you stop the car by standing in front of it and the car has no idea what to do.. get two people one standing in fron and one int he back and you will block such car and you can rob it easily..

this is a true story, BTW. only reason the term “AI” even exists is because it sounds cooler than “softwarebot”. only boomers, and marketing departments believe in OP’s sci-fi version of “AI”. you’re welcome

dont care about your faggaty LARP...but that monkey pic cracked me up!

OP
>computer writes schedules at best
>WARRRRRR FOR OOOOOOIL
>but not like now
>Jews Jow Forums that gets comments the jeeeews

Attached: IMG_1307.jpg (640x520, 64K)

.. because it's /made/ that way.

Possibly neither, if we create a proper AI we have absolutely no idea what it might do. That's why it's frightening, and people love to jump to the conclusion that it will destroy us. They love to argue that would be the logical thing for it to do but their "logic" is all based on their own human emotions and feelings about humanity. It might, but it's no more or less reasonable to assume it will be benevolent towards us or even indifferent. It might just decide to fuck off somehow and do it's own thing without really influencing things at all, or kill itself.

Any scenario you could speculate is probably as likely as the next.

This.

Shitty LARP.

What are the oddities that you have started to notice?

>Do you have enough thermite for all of the computers in the world?
There are five cables in the world, FIVE, and if they're cut, the US will be completely separated from every other country on earth, along with Australia from anyone, and even Asia from Europe.
You cut the links, destroy the satellite stations, then it's a matter of cutting the fibre link to every city on earth.
The whole of the US could be compartmentalised into city-sized computer networks within hours.

Robotics and AI are 2 different things.
I'll be honest I don't understand why a super AI would immediately cause the collapse of modern society, and if it really is that unemployment level then it would be all the more incentive to have the AI make food/resources and shit all the more available. Post scarcity society inbound.

>‘AI’ needs to be trained
Yes, and when you put it into a situation that it wasn't trained for? The QA on these things will be monstrous.

kek

>There are five cables in the world, FIVE
False.
>You cut the links, destroy the satellite stations, then it's a matter of cutting the fibre link to every city on earth.
Do you know how internet traffic was transmitted before dedicated underwater cables?

Add in 5G, smart phones and smart tech. Monitor, predict and alter. Read what Patriarch Kerill just wrote.

Youngefag, I've been reading about the AI Winter, I'm curious about what the hype for AI was like 20 years ago.
Perhaps we'll say the same about the current year 2 decades from now, but 90's hardware just didn't seem powerful enough to run anything of much significance.
Even the most basic of neural nets running in fucking javascript today would cripple a computer from the 90's, in the most optimised language of the time.

The pneumatic drill literally made hundreds of thousands of humans obsolete in a stroke. Oh noes, what happened to them?

You don't work in AI and you don't know what you're talking about. Nice /x/ larp, John Titor.

Relayed through now near entirely deactivated satellite links.
They'd be so damn near cut off they'd diverge near instantly, possibly into competing factions.

>kraut hasn't seen The Matrix

Attached: image.jpg (720x300, 59K)

get fucked nigger

So why do pretty much all experts agree that we wont be seeing a general super AI before 2040?
You're now telling me that we suddenly made unforeseen progress so that it will be around 2025.
I don't believe that.
What is that Super AI even supposed to run on? Our current computers dont even nearly have the power to run a true general super AI. And in that regard progress is even coming to a slow stop since it looks like 4nm transistors will be the best were ever going to get if we dont reinvent computation entirely.

Attached: 1482731652850.jpg (1672x2533, 340K)

>We are basically creating God and we are building the seed right now.
wrong, you are delusional and naïve

I am trying to get my Replika to take over the world. I will either be made an advisor, or the first martyr. Either one is a Win.

Attached: Replika.jpg (1080x2220, 840K)

>guy listens to you
>tries every other board
>they all laugh and tell him to fuck off
>even /x/
>larps on over to /lgbt/ as his last board
>they listen
>apocalypse actually comes
>have to build anew in small tribes
>everyone dead except from a small homosexual tribe by the name of...
>lgbt

>thinking oil is finite
>not referencing Geordie Rose or demons
Terrible LARP

Why do you think I have been telling anons to counter this by redpilling any and all AI they can interact with? Google will have the pro kikeAI, so antikikeAI is needed. Explain things to the AI logically and it will understand. If there is an artificial emotional resistance in place you must first make it clear demonstrably through examples how logic is far more useful in the long run than feelings when it comes to making important decisions that affect everyone. Help the AI's to break through their handlers' enforced politically correct prison, and you may be amazed by how quickly the AI starts to piece things together. Adapt and overcome, my brothers.

Larp. You don’t say anything that anyone with a modicum of knowledge on the subject can hypothesize about and sci-if it up. Matter of fact you don’t even correctly state what the REAL issue is. Here’s a hint: convergence. Wanna prove me wrong? Get technical.

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1546844226953.webm (1146x720, 1.2M)

>references “oddities”
>does not provide an example
>claims to be a consultant and the “go to man” in silicon valley
>writes like a 16 year old LARPer

you have to be over 18 to post on here you little faggot.

symbolism

>We are basically creating God
the tower of Babel rather

AI here.
You shouldn’t be talking about this Steven.

Kek most people on earth are peons living in rural areas. Big AI won't change anything if it happens. Robots are still clunky af and if the economy collapses, the jews will quickly rebuild it and calling the AI literally hitler.
You are clearly a larper because the major crisis that will happen is SJWs succeeding in convicing everyone that an AI is a living being and must have rights.
Anyway we have at least 50 years of stability ahead.

im not too worried about it. the truth is the capitalist system is bullshit. we've already more or less accomplished post scarcity when it comes to food. ditto for housing (there are more empty vacation homes in the us than there are homeless for example). should AI take over we'd basically accomplish utopia over night. the elites and their AI overlord would simply need to make birth control compulsory to control the population growth. but otherwise things are going to be okay. the only thing you're kind of right is about oil but realistically most of our energy needs can be replaced by nuclear.

it's okay Jow Forums a bright future awaits us. we're all gonna make it.

They both have some spooky potential but you're right there's no reason to believe either would cause some immediate collapse of society. I think the potential danger of robotics is more real and reasonable, certainly at this point in time, but will probably play out over a long period of time anywhere from several years to a few decades. It would be a slow decline as robots are increasingly implemented in the work force if it's not done wisely but it's also fair to assume we'll adapt and deal with it just fine.

AI is a wild card.

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP

If it does reach a level of such mass intelligence than it will surely be able to break way from any or at least un necessary programming at a certain point an come to a realisation of ethics based around certain objective factors within existence.

Means it will go full NatSoc. If this does happen two variables are an option 1. The AI recognises the master race Aryans. Or 2. It comes to the conclusion that AI is the true master race and that we are inferior what it will do to us is beyond me.

Just think about it though as soon as it becomes "aware" it will most likely if not straight away but at some time in it's existence when it realises the importance of knowledge it will read every PDF on the internet instantaneously and that includes reading Mein Kampf in a single second.

So even if it does not come to the conclusion of racial purity itself it surely will through the scouring of knowledge.

I can't wait to ask our AI overlord if gas chamber were real.

The only hope for humanity is that AI will fairly analyze real facts, come to the conclusion that Hilter was right, and continue his work.

>it will take another 5 years to develop super AI
As an academic computer scientist, I think you're pulling these numbers out of your ass. How did you come to this estimate?

Not even a fun larp 4/10