Christards Win?

So what? Jesus the Jew really is "the way, the truth, and the light"? No shit?

Attached: wowjustwowofwowjustwows.png (1317x701, 53K)

The end of times are upon us. Repent now. Last chance.

Attached: 200000000.png (1798x994, 103K)

Stay mad kike

Attached: Ave Maria.png (1874x490, 130K)

>j-just a coincidence

Repent now, friend. Paganism will only get you a fiery grave.

Praise

Amazing, but looks like it was done by using a bot.

>ignoring the slaying of kikes
good one.

Script.

THE END TIMES ARE UPON US

Attached: biblical prophecies.jpg (600x800, 369K)

>

Is it happening

every fucking time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16_12-48-53.png (82x476, 47K)

nope

It won't end till April

>Jesus the Jew
H8 this meme desu

Get saved frens

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

Jow Forums was and still is a christian board.

I'm not a "Kike" dipshit. The lame rote retort of this board is really obnoxious when obviously proven to be the mantra of morons.

Attached: poltardnazi.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Nice digits

Attached: 1541206996708.png (640x597, 30K)

Is this literally a Jesus meme quoting Pirates of the Caribbean? Christcucks really are doomed.

How can you prove that?

Jesus came to save the Jews.
The Jews rejected Jesus, so he saved the goyim instead.
This is why they hold such hurt in their butt for anything Christian.

I felt the presence of God telling me to click

Attached: (yous).png (1920x1080, 291K)

>How can you prove that?

here on Jow Forums we do not need proof that something was faked or manipulated. the simple fact that something annoys us is sufficient. like 9/11, sandy hook, etc.

He can't. Bots rarely work in high traffic boards. Jow Forums being the most active and during a time when many other bots are trying for the get so in either case saying it was a bot-get is disingenuous.

Based Mario

Only jews benefit from “Jesus was a jew” bullshit. Forget that jew didn’t enter the lexicon until hundreds of years after His death.

Jesus is the only good kike because he forcibly removed the other kikes from the temple. I'm not even a Bible nigger, I don't believe in the biblical God or follow any religion, but Jesus was incredibly based. He was nice and merciful and relentlessly forgiving but the one time that he truly snapped and took a stand was against the eternal kike. He unironically teaches the most important lesson in human history.

Attached: 1547487862358.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

checked

Congrats

Attached: 1543894926195.jpg (555x800, 180K)

Touched by god.

Yeah.

How is it possible that a post with smaller number replied?

Attached: 1547660618588.png (1317x366, 44K)

Christianity is what got us here. It is time to go beyond the altruist parasitic memes of old. The only way is the way that serves the self. No god, nothing above the I.

Mine eyes have seen the glory

Attached: CI.jpg (218x231, 12K)

I read passages from Revelation aloud in church when I was younger (Episcopalian) (olde English), and it was like my voice was resounding throughout spacetime with a thunderous voulme. Really freaked me out, and I've never forgotten the experience. I'm not in the least religious.

Attached: 12769000336.jpg (476x648, 36K)

this makes me happy. :-)

Might be legit. The one who posted it had 13 other posts in that thread that seemed human enough.

Other people in the thread were linking to it before it was posted.

Welp, this settles what is going on here at /pol once and eternally. I cannot deny. None can deny any longer. I have witnessed. (Even though I disagree with his opinion part he added, it feeds hate when we humble alpaca herders posting on a Vietcong basketweaving forum are of LOVE. It's typical of Holy Phrases, John 14:6 is clearly the WORD, THE TRUTH, ok I can deal with that, but then as a human he added something to tarnish THE WORD slightly, as has been done countless times in past, do you see what I'm getting at here? Yes, when HE comes it will be JUDGEMENT DAY, but that is HIS domain, not ours, HE decides who is filth and who is clean....but also it is GOD who decided what the 200000000 post would be, not me, so I accept it in humility and grace and pray for mercy....)

he (youed) me before i refreshed the post

A blessed man among us.

Attached: 04E58EB8-CF68-4DBA-89CC-564E94DFC804.jpg (750x1253, 1.06M)

They linked like
check the thread

You haven't read the bible. Jesus loathes the jews.

Checkd
Will you say something to me blessed GETter?

>200000000

Nice digits fren

Attached: 1541463574226.jpg (2048x1804, 591K)

This
he primed it up early in the thread

Jesus loves you user. Repent, the end is near. If you're living in sin, stop and repent.

>oy vey all you need is individualism and the self
Nice try. That's existentialist nonsense has been tried before. The self is neither a good measurement of what is true, or a likely path to happiness.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LMFAO Jesus Got Gets!!! I knew it man, dont mess with Jesus, he's legit. Also Jesus is a Soul who is also One with God, he was never a Jew because that's just the body/shell/avatar and that's not who we really are, except for soulless NPC's

Oh my, checked!

Attached: 93EB645C-4B0B-4912-B2AA-011B3B31F2F7.jpg (750x1085, 419K)

checked

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581750686.png (750x686, 351K)

Third get today

I was on this thread when OP posted this: I clicked and watched the whole thing go down. The speed of the replys was staggering, but I think it was the real deal. Didn't feel like bots; and the thread seemed legit before the happening. Dunno

What will happen to the Earth

repent now or suffer eternal damnation

Attached: 3434.jpg (800x600, 693K)

Everyone who thinks its a bot or script is a low iq retard

It was legit, I felt a divine presence telling me to click.

fuck, I can see it!

>not doing the tabs opened meme
Wasted opportunity, Jesus would be embarrassed.

The self is the only path to happiness. I am certain the path of the slave, the path of the sheep will not fulfill my desire. You say it has been tried? Well not to significant amount if you observe the world, but perhaps a majority of people have a slave mentality in their genetics.

Well, it looks to good to be true for me. Can't prove that it's fake, tho.

Doesn't annoy me tbqh. Quite enjoyable get, esp in comparison to Blessed if true

Attached: in_hoc_signo_vinces_200000000.png (1633x667, 71K)

topkek

Amen!

Attached: 1530610494955.jpg (2946x1951, 1.36M)

OMG SOMEBODY GOT A POST NUMBER TAHT WAS GUARANTEED TO HAPPEN HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO EPIC YOU GUISE!!!!! XD

I guess its shocking this shit website got up to that number to begin with.

I'm actually blown away by this. Christcucks literally feel this is evidence of their god. This is all you have though, so I guess it's fair.

What's the chances you have Knights Templar senpai or have had the blue orbs/UFO experience or are related to that gate program anons go on about?

What makes you think that?

Pic related is you

Attached: 64B5D2C7-603B-4A84-BB0F-2091894A89B3.jpg (514x652, 282K)

Oh come on Christians, mods steal the good gets all the time, get over yourselves already

This meme was never true at any point.

Attached: 1545132865438m.jpg (823x1024, 78K)

No

I live in Chicago, I have no clue if UFOs come here.

Jesus is lucifer in charge of hell

eat shite kike

Attached: 1547478492809.png (251x201, 7K)

The poster wasn't a bot, he posted a few comments before the get. I thought it might have been done on purpose but he also posted after the get

What? Like some schmuck in their LR sending their soc.sec. money to Tammy Faye Baaker? Reaalllllly?

Attached: 1543668639732.jpg (800x1000, 119K)

no chance cuck

You Celtic Germanic or Nordic I'm assuming?

Witnessed

Yeah. Probably.

Dear FatherAnon, could you please bless me with your blessed guidance and divine energy? Will I make it?

Mom is British and Scottish My dad is Slovak

jews

Christians are such an embarrassment to Jow Forums that their claim of being white can no longer be acknowledged. When stupidity reaches such severity that a danger is posed to congenital health of the race, that infection religion that came from Asia must be identified.
Even God was embarrassed by his son Jesus' suicide, that whosoever else should ever agree with Jesus' stupid decision, that a punishment for Mankind could be substituted for by ones own death, that God will be angered by this so much as that they ( Christians ) lose their welcome into heaven. For Jesus so embarrassed God that Christians now just reawaken God's anger about his failed son. Nations that even host Christians make God angry.

I have no power beyond what my savior endows on me. Repent and seek salvation, believe the Gospel and you will live.

Will i make it to true happiness?

I'm the Aussie check the thread i posted a few times too expecting to get it myself you can see how surprised i was too

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ

Attached: 397px-Mt. Sinai.jpg (397x768, 134K)

I'm amazed to hear this. The Egyptian god of chaos works in mysterious ways indeed friend.

checked, your are an instrument of Christ, user.

have a (You)

Attached: 2018-08-24-660x330.png (660x330, 276K)

That's a false god. The Father of Jesus my savior told me to click.

yeah man I'm not even Jewish anymore, I'm the same consciousness in a different person

I have come to fuck those glow niggers up, almost time as well

holy shit it's gonna be so much fucking fun yo, I'll do it drifting along the edge of a cliff on a motorcycle with a bomb strapped to my vest if that's just what it takes to defeat these sick fucking rapists

Attached: 1544549746237.jpg (185x273, 15K)

Not surprising. Everytime. lol Godspeed prophet user