The average American family had 12 children a century ago

Have you gotten started, user?

Attached: 16de8c150ffe06c938dd56261a49a447.jpg (1080x650, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc
infoplease.com/us/household-and-family-statistics/us-households-size-1790-2006
blogs.ancestry.com/cm/six-unbelievable-but-true-facts-about-colonial-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have you gotten started, user?
Time travel or having a family?
The former is more possible than the latter

and soon zero, what happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc

Attached: 1540416481908.jpg (720x456, 222K)

No they didn't

More like 9. Seriously, all of my ancestors back then had 7-12 children

Yeah, I forgot to clarify that I only want Americans posting on this thread.

You probably won't get many posts because for some reason posts are sorted by highest to lowest number of comments in the catalog... Something wonky is going on

infoplease.com/us/household-and-family-statistics/us-households-size-1790-2006

Yeah, keep those damn Euro-niggers out! Us N. Americans don't want their kind here!

you won't get many comments*

Yeah about two weeks ago my posts went from about high views and responses to averaging zero. One of the mods did something to my IP.

How did this get you to the conclusion that 12 children was average?

I'm not interested in European countries. America operated very differently from you and we had a lot of kids in the past. I'm not your personal research assistant. Americans know this is common knowledge. I did a Jewgoogle search to help you when I don't even want foreigners on this thread. Do your own work & disprove me.

Attached: b3bcf89b7603b2d94ac8adfdf9ec0329.jpg (752x501, 185K)

It's in the link you posted nigger

More like four or five, and two didn’t make it out of childhood. Go look at global population before modern medicine, genius.

Yeah that's a lie.

Lazy.

With most Colonial women marrying around the age of 20, they would often have about seven to 10 children.

blogs.ancestry.com/cm/six-unbelievable-but-true-facts-about-colonial-life/

If you're not an American, please leave the thread. I don't know about your culture or the GLOBE nor do I care.

You’re retarded. Global population remained constant until the industrial revolution. No matter how many kids you had, about half died in childhood. That was the reason for low life expectancy back then.

You’re and assblasted snowflake who can’t formulate opinions without looking at a flag

*an

how many of them made it to adulthood tho?

>cant read a table
>american flag
every
single
time

3/4

>claiming 12 children was averagein XIX century
>data given by him suggests that average population per houshold was 4.93 in 1890.
>4.93 - 2 parents means 2.93 children per woman
>this is cleary not 12
>FTW?

Attached: curiousthinkinginterestedpepe.jpg (699x485, 39K)

lots of dumb europeans itt

merilard education kek

white retards, starts having children and save your nation

You're being snobby and you're from literally an Islamic nation lol

Five sons
Step up

Yet

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-142138.png (1440x2560, 787K)

25 with two... I'm lagging!

My Great-Great-Grandparents had 13 children all of whom had children themselves and her I am posting on a Cambodian erectile dysfunction support forum.

i'm not being snobby i'm scared beyond your imagination that a nation composed of people with your mental acuity holds enough nuclear weapons to destroy earth

Good. That's the point of having them.

I feel that way towards you. Thank god no nuke 4 u

People from your country came here on visas (the best ones) and were begging to stay and we still shipped them back.

Ah si Senor! Norte Americanos only eh? Viva la USA!

Is that really true. I thought the average for a woman who never uses contraception and marries young was 7 children.

People now can hardly afford 3 without having to live month to month.

I'm MGTOW

Not if you've had a job since 18 instead of joining the four year debt trap.

Then you fell for a psyops.

Is it even possible to divide your attention with that many?

can only see people managing to parent 3 kids at most i think

Attached: 1542340088166.png (400x400, 107K)

My children would be surrounded by beings that hate them
better to just not have any

Once a child becomes 6, they can help around the house. You'd be surprised how efficient they are. Plus, if you homeschool, it's equal to the time spent in public schools except with smaller class size.

Negro I'm a 21 year old wage cuck but I plan on it. I'm not just gonna make a bunch of kids with random whores. That's nigger-tier and one thing this board needs to stop perpetuating.

they're not "the best ones" they're largely Christians from countryside using the religion card, and it often works, and they often regret it

You know that half that family often died either in birth, at a young age or before they were 21

The country still has a lot of good people. And they'd have their little army family.

That's what the jew wants.
>Don't have children goy, just let your race die out!

>Plus, if you homeschool, it's equal to the time spent in public schools except with smaller class size.
The only downside is that all of your children became retarded hillbillies on welfare

Nice. Sounds like a plan! Make sure to steer clear of Liberal women. They will corrupt the children.

Attached: 420446d02dfaf9b6303c788516e7e3f7.jpg (640x403, 119K)

I come from a family of professors, engineers, and lawyers as well as women who were successful in STEM fields.

Geez, this is scary.
Can anyone tell me if this level of retardation is contagious?

Attached: 58298959187676b822a97d73b63a61da.jpeg.jpg (581x330, 28K)

The sacrifice to income is worth it. In America, homeschool families from the 80s-90s paved the way to make it easier for the rest of us. Their sacrifice helps us to get the help we need. In my state, online homeschool classes are free. In Germany, they made it Illegal to homeschool. It's sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-160116~2.png (1440x1158, 1.04M)

Not from what I've seen. American women are terrified of marrying anyone from an Islamic nation so the men get sent back but the women get snatched up and stay.

>efficient 6 year old
sure if you live on a farm where you always need someone to shovel shit

My son protects his sister. He also did the dishes after doing Math homework.

>we takin' yer womyn

Pretty much. Lol

but r/K selection theory?!!?

I doubt you have kids at all if you think "protects sister" and "dishes" are enough to fill up a kid's activities

You're a slow one.

so is it supposed to make me feel something?
should i start spamming gore like snow niggers do in bbc threads?
do you think i'm as insecure little man as you and your kind

You're clearly already insecure. I can read you like a book.

bitch you can't even read a table

Why don't they make films like Zardos any longer?

Intelligence isn't as important as power.

:)

Attached: 1546205832515.jpg (1114x720, 96K)

No, they had like 4 or 6.

We need women back to property status. it WILL NOT happen without it.

based af

My wife and I both have to work to survive. It literally is the white man’s fault, society degraded under their watch

Doing my best to spread the word about white genocide. They're doing it to blacks, too.

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-080618~2.png (1440x1635, 1.96M)

Two centuries ago it was 7-10.

uhm im a transgirl, i can't make children

how do i afford having +5 kids? What job do i need , parents dont have too much money

Move to Florida. Low property taxes. Get a low mortgage in the country and secure a job that you can be faithful to. Stop wasting money on rent.

Post boipucci

I'm non white, but my grandmother had 6 children, 5 girls 1 boy.
Sadly only 3 are married and successful with engineering degrees. Out of these 3, the son had a house built, is married to a Spaniard doctor, has 2 kids. The other's 2 children were put in facilities, no idea why when they were growing up rich. Nigger influence probably (we're all Hispanic). The last recently got married, was a virgin at marriage and literally married at 30 (extremely religious).
The other 2 were always together and extremely unsuccessful.
1 had 3 kids from 3 different fathers, where none went to college, 2 are single mothers, the son is in jail.
The other 1 had 2 kids from 2 different fathers out of wedlock, 1 child came from a white person so they got good genes but the boy ended up in the military during bad times and now has PTSD and one of those military chasers as a wife. The final one was subjected to constant abuse, neglect, mistreatment, despite being responsible and successful in academia, didn't finish college because mother was self absorbed, unstable, backstabbing jealous cunt, and ended up in the military after suffering from depression and leaving college.
Fought through the depression, almost got my life back together, go to the gym, still a virgin, black pilled, right wing, and building towards a trade.

I met someone who's sister (millennial) has 9 kids and he's white. I think it just doesn't happen in urban areas.

>trans girl
You can be a caring aunt I guess.

Tfw no trap wife bf because 40% of them turn out to be trans

Attached: 1546541299941.png (800x918, 838K)

>it's irresponsible to have soo many kids especially with modern medicine
>Kids have a much higher chance of living and living a good life
>But it's okay when kids die at child birth

>That's an infestation
>this is disgusting

>And that day anons urge for a mass purge grew 10x times.

You must be new this isnt reddit dont post 500 word essays

That's not a plebbitor, thats a woman.

There is a Hispanic lady in Orlando who lives in an apartment while her husband works. She homeschools two kids and seems to do great. She's within walking distance of museums, etc

Since you’re Hispanic and why the hell not, do you have any idea why the Hispanic fertility rate has gone from 2.8 in 2008 to 2.0 in 2017 in such a short amount of time. What’s happening inside? Are you all getting pozzed?

more like a cool wine aunt

yeah i started as trap too needed a way to stop becoming masculine so i took hrt

>American soil contains less nutritious minerals due to over farming
>channelizing almost all waterways to get water to places that never had water in the first place
>spend billions trying to fix water sources because apparently diverting streams fucks over twice as many people as it benefits
>Need to look to other countries like China for rare elements so fat stupid fucks can get a new cellphone as soon as it's released
>pretend we are special because we have "untouched, pristine national parks", yet pave over or farm the other 99% of the country

If you are pro immigration and/or have over 1 child, you are not a true american

Yeah that's why jews are the masterrace and wh*Toids are inferior cuck slaves

Good to see somebody recognizing it