No Trump, don't do it!

archive.is/CqjBD

Attached: IsraelNATO.png (577x576, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/nato-president-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: A4C88D5D-27B9-4F54-9D13-1D3AF8DB96B6.jpg (800x1066, 104K)

nice meme hehe

Wait a minute...

bump

Military industrial complex would clip Trump in a second if he dared fucking with their gibs.

Not gonna happen

shut the fuck up kike. You aren't in control.

Wait, really?
Is this how the split will happen?
Will it legit be Eurasia vs the Americas?
A new cold war, for the control of Africa?

Attached: 153572583948.jpg (800x782, 115K)

lol i just had to
op="gotem,"

>for the control of Africa

Attached: A232BA44-EA10-446C-9D4B-F6A8018FF66A.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

What, are you guys hoping China is going to let you in on their spoils?

Africa has lots of resources and is rich in fertile farm land. Africa's landscape is the most beautiful in the world. It's just a shame its filled with and mismanaged by low IQ, disgusting niggers.

Attached: 1518791713731.jpg (3009x1955, 2.97M)

oh no, that sucks

Attached: 1476913281699.png (608x541, 411K)

pepe needs to be in there

crushed when I found out those are fake :(

not to mention thousands of acts of terrorism every year

Nah, i don't care.
The question is: will it be China, or Russia to rule, after the global market crash?
Russia have a good chance now, i mean, if they control the oil supply to China, they have them by the balls..

You takea you hands off China's cash camer.
If you try take Chinese rights from minerars in Africa it won be a rong war.

Israel should strike first before US has a chance to pull out of NATO. Do it greatest ally we have your back promise.

Hey Bolton go play in traffic.

He's turning the USA back into the country it was before Wilson made it the world police!

It's about time you see that gillette commercial user... your masculinity is SO toxic omg.

DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: 1519037292713.png (1376x1660, 1.15M)

It means we can help Greece take back Constantinople

dude you have no allies

>haaretz

Always do the opposite of what Haaretz says

I wish a nigga would. Fuck countries in-general that take our helping hand for granted.

Attached: 1543478103084.jpg (273x184, 11K)

So Mr. Trump still wants out. According to NY Times (fake news blabla.) this is something Trump keeps bringing up. They talk him out of it, a month or two passes and he starts again, unable to remember what was explained to him the last time. With Mattis now gone this is in my opinion likely to happen with, lets say interesting consequences in its aftermath. (Its a disaster.)

nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/nato-president-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Whats Jow Forumss take on it? Are we eurofags about to be fucked in Russian ragnarok atomic bogaloo mk. IV: the revenge of Putin?

I hope he doesnt go this far. Message recieved, investments beeing made. Dont crack the world man.

Attached: 1403733322007.jpg (445x611, 71K)

If you did this I would never say a bad word about the Israeli Jews again. In fact I would become an ardent zionist. roast me if you want Jow Forums but Constantinople is more important than jews.

>Daniel B. Shapiro

literally the former US ambassador appointed by Obongo.
He was in charge of the big mystery glow in the dark box on the roof of the Tel Aviv embassy when the nigger tried to meddle with our elections in 2015.

Attached: 1539310848408.png (625x626, 66K)

Nah.
It’s just anti-Trump fearmongering.
But what will happen is either some countries with lackluster military will had to pay US for troops. And that’s actually ok
Or they would had to built up their military because US will be scaling back their presence.

Also fuck pootin

No. Its white people who are toxic. Black people are the morally wise ones. Watch the commercial again and you will see.

is this the mutt equivalent of capoeira? disguising redpills as nudes?

DO IT FAGGOT

ill take the history of israel certificate for $0

Purple pilled and deep fried!

Hold up... So what they're saying... Is that antisemites like me were right... And NATO exists to protect Israhell

it needs to be broken up then, and I don't care about "too big" and "never going to happen"

Can congress/senate stop him on this?

BUY FALLOUT 76, ISRAEL!!

Attached: BUY MY GAME BUY MY GAME.jpg (1280x1296, 121K)

>NATO
>Formed to combat USSR
>USSR falls
>Oy vey if we pull from NATO it will be a nightmare for Israel!

bump.

Digital superiority is vital. The competition must be destroyed completely.

Attached: 1540373787577.jpg (4384x4531, 3.75M)

fag mods

Dont worry norveg, we will give to everyone according to their deeds
Those who tried to use our weakness to their gain will get the sword, those who stood together with us in the times of hardship will get the gifts
We will judge fairly as every non-russian is the same in our eyes
You didnt do no wrong deed against us, or did you now?

Idk? U were a scary big fucker for 70 years or so and kinda still are...

Why support NATO, when the the NATO countries have done anything both legal and illegal to shut down pro-whites?

It's also immigration that is the big threat to the West, not Russia.

Yes, Trump. Fuck Israel.

>Dont worry norveg, we will give to everyone according to their deeds
I'm not worried.

Putin can't be worse than our own elites, as Russia don't have the custom to genocide their Imperial subjects.

Epic team goals, (((they'll))) be surrounded everywhere (((they))) go! I'm so happy

Attached: 1539034480396.jpg (1660x2560, 1.66M)

>we can help Greece
When did you help anyone?

I just want to see if Isreali's are actually men.

You know, being able to fight with guns without the use of the world's most advanced technology to conduct preemptive strikes on farmers.

Attached: IDF GROUND TROOPS.webm (636x352, 1.48M)

This isn't BF2142

When god created niggers he placed them on the most resource rich continent to give them an edge over whites and chinks. We can see how they are miles ahead of us because of that unfair advantage

All Jews deserve to die. And the Christfags who enable them deserve to die too.

>mfw Israel and Jews really are parasites that can't stop draining us of taxpayer money and soldiers

Attached: IMG_2679.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

POO ON IT

bump.

bump.

DONT DO IT TRUMP

do it trump

Do a flip, faggot.

Attached: RgrSSih.gif (360x202, 1.11M)

Leave them! Let our right wing sleeper cells do what they were born to do! We can be allies after we're done!
Pls send supplies and accept our children while the troubles continues!

A bunch of incels with zero understanding of geopolitical relationships trying to tell Trump to effectively destroy Israel, what a surprise. The good thing is none of you morons will ever get political office or hold any meaningful influence other than influencing the day of the first responders who find each of your corpses hanging from your ceiling when you finally decide to kill yourselves out of the shame of being basement dwelling virgin subhumans. And when you do it, the planet will be better for it.

Apologize.

Attached: F76666D1-0A5D-4B08-AD04-E8414E74422D.jpg (576x768, 67K)

/punishedTrump/ is the slow knife.

Attached: punished trump meme4.jpg (3049x3182, 3.19M)

Apologize...

Attached: 260E3F38-8CF6-4778-A4E9-EDAB3D9566D7.jpg (800x1600, 155K)

It's happening.

Attached: trump checklist.png (1100x600, 327K)

bump.

Oy vey

checken em

Do it! Do it!

bump

Seems like most americans on Jow Forums are ready to go. Hmm. Whats next I wonder?

Attached: 1498138043706.jpg (349x320, 17K)

Israel is going to war alone and Israelis special forces are a laughing stock. You'll all die and Unit 8200 HQ will be bombed.

For whatever it is worth, not a merchant. Real flag. If someone destroys Israel, we are all better off.

Attached: 1521546405135.jpg (1342x1342, 365K)

Omfg.... lolz

Everyone in your fake nation is a mutt

EuEgH WhO wiLl PrOtEcT uS?!?!?!?!

You need better models for these. Beta faggots are not attracted to large milkers fren. Know your audience. Jugs are good for one demographic, but have something for the others and women as well. I like the concept.

Sorry, ignore me, missed it last night:

i would use the threat of leaving as leverage for a big deal.

fuck israel

bumpp