She’s insane but I can get behind her economics. Enough trickle down economics. We’ve seen what it’s done...

She’s insane but I can get behind her economics. Enough trickle down economics. We’ve seen what it’s done. Nothing funnier than seeing a ln ultra nationalist board suddenly shill for rich international elites and multinational corporations.

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg (700x437, 67K)

t. Incel

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you eventually grow out of your leftism.

>Enough trickle down economics. We’ve seen what it’s done.
Yea, lets try communism. It's a lot better if it's tried correctly

Attached: russia.jpg (657x982, 98K)

Will you shut up already about that stupid marxist cunt.

Attached: y u no make sense.png (500x500, 175K)

>She’s insane but I can get behind her economics.
what? rich people are evil so we should rob them?
quite the well developed opinion

Oh, this tread again

Attached: 1546671841945.png (1288x759, 120K)

70% marginal tax rates aren't communism. we had higher rates in the 50's and got along just fine.

I find her amusing because she's a thorn in the elite Democrat's side. Althought her ideology is retarded and toxic and shouldn't be allowed to flourish, I laugh every time she says something that I know will piss off the leftist establishment.

Tax rates then were based on what it took to fight WWII, and no one paid those rates because everyone had their pet loopholes. Our economy thrived because we were the only country in the world unscathed by WWII and the entire world was being rebuilt by US manufacturing.

I'm ok with it. The actors and sports players that hate republicans will pay it. The business owners and stock market guys know how to avoid it.

Yeah, I for one am sick and tired of living in such comfort with such high standards.

BOLSHEVISM NOW! REALITY IS A 0-SUM GAME! THE RICH ROBBED YOU OF YOUR MONEY AND REPLACED IT WITH SHIFTLESSNESS!

Attached: 1488592427916.jpg (2000x1479, 1019K)

Oh please, she's just another Bernie for them to leach support off of because 'you just have to because we need to defeat the evil racist republicans.' She's not going to make it.

you just make the democrups richer, u wont see a cent.

Agreed OP
Her policy ideas are liberal shit, but the progressive tax is spot on. Just use the proceeds wisely, starting with balancing the books. Or covering more health care costs for working class people. Or legit infrastructure work that creates blue collar jobs. Etc.

Also add in an excessive wealth tax and inheritance tax.

I'm actually 100% on the same page as her but I still think shes s fucking idiot and will do more to push people away than to bring them over. Even in progressive circles shes being made fun of.

Alexandria O-Bernieo 2.0

>she’s insane
No, she’s a fucking retard.

>government
>spending wisely

You have more blind faith than most religious people user

>I'm actually 100% on the same page as her but I still think shes s fucking idiot
hmmm

works for me

>enough trickle down economics
You only say that because you're a poorfag. What if you start a business and become rich

>Voting for anyone who doesnt question the obviously criminal Muller probe

No, this isn't Jow Forums
I will never, ever in my lifetime vote for someone who doesnt call out the bullshit I've seen leveled against Trump. Never. Trump may very well be the last person I even vote for, who knows.

I'd become a neocon

What could possibly go wrong by inviting 2,000+ migrants per day (who breed like bacteria and produce poor as fuck children) and giving them free shit at the expense of taxpayers???

Fuck off with these threads, it’s transparent what you’re trying to do even though you think you’re being subtle.

you have the worldview of a spoiled child.
get a job.

>but I can get behind her economics

Financially illiterate I see

Leech support off of? She barely has any fucking support, what are you talking about? She barely got elected, just look at the numbers. She's just a media darling right now because she says stupid shit and is making waves in the Democratic party pissing them off. She's like the Liberal Trump, but with out the support. There isn't this mass group of people flocking to her ideas, she barely squeeked by. It's a fluke, and it looks like there's a movement because the fucking news and this retarded board won't stop talking about her. That's why it's amusing, because I know the Democrat establishment is annoyed.

>what? rich people are evil so we should rob them?
No, the new argument is that we should rob them because they're a minority, or something like that.

>and this retarded board won't stop talking about her

It's just discord shills spamming her threads

copypasta. sage

In the 50s literally every developed economy had been destroyed by the war. We had ZERO economic competition

>steal even more money from people and give it to me.

Right, exactly, she's not a threat to them, and eventually she will just end up endorsing whatever neolib gets the nomination. She's not a thirn in anyone's side, she pushes the narrative like a good leftist, and her economic iderals aren't popular enough to be a threat. Trump is and has always been the threat.

crazy eyes child minded princess wants to be president and make everything free even though taxing the rich at 100% couldnt pay for that. yeah... no. its not going to work. it cant possibly work, there are mathematical laws to the universe she would need to defeat in order to make her plans work. i dont think any mathmaticians will be voting for her considering her ideas are literally not even physically possible.

They know it cannot work that is the point.

They want to collapse the whole thing so they can implement their communist solution.

Math is hard

Attached: basic-econ.png (500x392, 207K)