Gillette

A lot of people on the right are pissed about the gillette ad. Their response is to 'boycott' the product, which I predict will fail: this ad was a 'drawing a line in the sand' move, someone in marketing determined that the left wing customer base was bigger than the right wing one and wanted to play to the former to increase brand loyalty. Women tend to be more left-leaning than men, and they often purchase products like this for their husbands/BFs, so the thinking was probably that playing to left-leaning women was the right move here. And they're probably correct.

This is just another example of why all this 'appeal to popular taste' shit, like boycotts, dislike raids on youtube, etc, doesn't work. Popular opinion has no power because there is no 'popular opinion': America is a ridiculously divided society split into two completely hostile camps, you'll never 'redpill' everyone and get 'the people' to show a united front against the elites; everyone ultimately hates 'the other side' more than they hate the elite.

This is why your strategy of ignoring institutional power and focusing on popularity is so dumb. The left doesn't even bother trying to be popular, they just put pressure on institutions that have power until they control them. And that's what actually works: power is in the hands of the few, not the many. Do you honestly think you can come up with a popular movement so compelling that it can compete with total control over the educational system, the corporations, and the media? It just doesn't work like that. To wield power you need to influence things that have power. It's so obvious yet you guys ignore it completely, thinking there's some magical level of mass red pilling you can achieve where all of the 'power' shit just falls into place.

Attached: gillette.jpg (927x557, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5wZ0HcnV-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ovY6yjTe1LE
youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A lot of people
I stopped reading here.

We'll see. I will still put all the gillette crap into my trash bin. Fucking toilet products now telling me that I am "white trash", misogynistic, sexist and whatever elitist terms they have. Fuck them. And if it means to trash every fucking product of them. There are alternatives who aren't affiliated with political agendas.

Serial behavior on your part, no doubt.

Honestly the whole situation is so petty I don't even care. Frankly anyone who is actually upset by it is kinda triggered.

>they often purchase products like this for their husbands/BFs
Less men are finding it worth marrying women. Or even bothering with them outright.

I use that razor to both shave and dialate my new vagina.

If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of the behaviors suggested by the ad. Congratulations on identifying those characteristics in yourself. By all means, throw your razors in the trash and continue to be a piece of shit.
Alternatively you could ask yourself the questions that are swirling in the minds of reasonable men in the aftermath of this effective message. You might become even more charming than you seem to be at the moment.

I stopped using Gillette years ago anyway, but now all P&G shit is getting banned from my house. I know people are saying, "but the other corporations will be just as bad," and they are probably right. So...might be a good time to learn to make my own soap. I hear it's not hard at all, just a bit time-consuming. I'm off work for minor surgery in the summer, probably a good time to experiment.

For anybody interested. This guy is the one responsible. Marc Pritchard.Chief Brand Officer, P&G.

Watch this. This guy is a fucking monster.
Remember "the talk" commercial? also this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=H5wZ0HcnV-0

Less men? You're less man.
You mean "fewer" men and you're wrong.

This will be forgotten in a month and people will buy the Gillette razors if they're the ones on sale that week

this shit. remember?
youtube.com/watch?v=ovY6yjTe1LE

How about moving into the wilderness while you're at it and giving up on every aspect of society? We can do without fucking cretins. Make your own soap and stay clean out there in those woods, fuckstick.

I've seen this argument repeatedly since this ad dropped, and it's absolute horseshit. The video was over 600k dislikes last I checked, and that's with Gillette apparently deleting dislikes. If you really smugly believe that so many people just hate the video because they're "guilty" of 50's-era boardroom sexism, you're a nut and part of the problem.

I'm still buying Gillette simply because they make good quality razors. I have tried virtually every brand out there and they are just simply shit compared to Gillette. To say a product is crap simply because you don't like an ad is petty desu.

Safety Razors aren't good enough for me because i shave my balls and crotch area as well.

So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach.

There's somewhat of a trend toward people being increasingly single but it's not like a statistical juggernaut or anything like that

bingo

#LoveOverBias
#SeeHer2020

This is the shit on his facebook....
The man is trying to straight up social engineer the world with his fucking company.
Dont forget his name.

Marc fucking Pritchard.

Lefties are claiming it's solely the right that is "triggered" by the ad, but goddamn are they ever triggered by people not liking the ad.

Lol

You're retarded.

There isn't some grand strategy here, or any real strategy at all that was devised by top leadership. The dumbass C-level executives hired some shit marketing firm full of SJW faggots because they don't want an in-house marketing team and this is what they came up with.

Stop acting like everything is some kind of 4d chess because it isn't, the marketing world is infested with this same bullshit and infested with even dumber SJW new-hires that sink companies left and right with these gay ass ad campaigns.

>t. Market Analyst

pic related is literally you

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 13K)

bullshit. I am boycoting all P&G shit. I did the same with General Mills after the Cheerios social engineering commercial during the superbowl and all Mars candy after the Skittles bestiality commercial. I know plenty of people who are fed up with shit like this who also boycott products and companies.

The only way to fix this mess is via an authoritarian right-wing counter revolution, good post though and an honest analysis of the current socisl situation in the US and the West and how power works.

If our the Current U.S president proved anything as well as Nike, any publicity is good publicity. Gillette will have won more name recognition, which will prompt normy women who buy more stuff to buy Gillette for their men. It's a good move. You obviously need to go back and study the stupidity of women more.

Yes, I’m going to allow a random man in the street physically man bandle me if I’m talking to a woman, ky faggot.

>If our the Current U.S president proved anything as well as Nike, any publicity is good publicity. Gillette will have won more name recognition, which will prompt normy women who buy more stuff to buy Gillette for their men. It's a good move. You obviously need to go back and study the stupidity of women more.

Nothing in my OP contradicts that

pic related we need to spread this like wildfire into black activists groups and let them do their muhh victimization

Attached: gilletreycist.png (1854x325, 88K)

ATTENTION ANONS: here is how this is won:

IT IS LITERALLY ILLEGAL FOR A PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY TO KNOWINGLY DO SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IT LOSE MONEY.

still with me? You can verify this by looking up "fiduciary duty." All that has to be done is to meme it. Once "get woke, go broke" is in the public conscious, any attorney can on behalf of one or many stockholders sue the company since, 'everybody knows that when a company does woke shit, they lose money.'

Attached: Dw61Ln3XgAAKB0x.jpg (1075x1033, 124K)

Good point.

when you see a herd running off a cliff, it's reasonable to not follow it.

Women make 80% of consumer decisions
This ad was for women

So you're a femboy, got it.

what if it was an inside job?

Late 2017: #metoo movement gains traction in public discourse
Also Late 2017: a certain notorious activist investor named Nelson Peltz was admitted to the P&G board of directors after a long proxy war with the company. P&G spent 100 million bucks trying to prevent him from becoming a board member.
Late 2018: For the past year, insider trading has been bearish, with the CEO, CFO, etc. selling considerable stock and very little internal purchasing otherwise.
Also Late 2018: Grey, the agency that made the Gillette video, is booted from being the NFL's top marketing firm
January 2019: The Gillette ad comes out, made by Grey. The director of the video is a diversity hire from some weird program called 'Free the Bid'. Massive public backlash against the video.

It's not just this. Gillette is part of a big conglomerate that sells products world wide. The only real influence anyone has on their product are their big customers like Walgreens, CVS, etc. This is where it hurts them when you stop buying their products at these stores and when they do an audit to why, they will blame Gillette for this.

statistics are generally 10-50 years behind before they even become aware enough to gather information.

Calling people you dont know pieces of shit. What a fucking bigot i hope you burn in a house fire screaming.

How do you explain this ?

>t. reading between imaginary lines

REEEEE! HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY GOY! STOP TRYING TO BE INDEPENDENT OF THE SYSTEM

Attached: 1524219598652.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Production Staff: Agency: Grey New York Client: Gillette Campaign: “We Believe” Worldwide Chief Creative Officer: (((John Patroulis)))
Deputy Chief Creative Officer: (((Jeff Stamp))) Executive Creative Director: Joe Mongognia
Group Creative Director: Asan Aslam
Creative Director: Patrick Conlon
Planning Director: (((Kristian Henschel)))
EVP, Global Account Director: (((Brian Weston)))
SVP, Global Account Director: (((Marie Massat)))
VP, Global Account Director: (((Robert Chedid)))
Account Supervisor: (((Julie Ressler)))
Account Executive: (((Lindsay Auerbach)))
Project Manager: (((Joey Scarillo))) Executive
Production: Townhouse VP, Executive
Producer: (((Katy Hill))) VP,
Integrated Producer: Rondell Wescott
Music Producer: (((Kurt Steinke)))
Casting Supervision: (((Nina Pratt)))
Talent Manager: (((Alice Lambrides)))
Business Manager: (((Suzanne Voss)))
Production Company (location): somesuch
Director: (((Kim Gherig)))
Director of Photography: (((Adam Arkapaw)))
Executive Producer: (((Nicky Barnes)))
Line Producer: (((Saul Germaine)))
Editorial: Cosmo Street
Editors: (((Joshua Berger + Tom Lindsay)))
Head of Production: Anne Lai
Executive Producer: (((Maura Woodward)))
VFX, Picture Finishing, and Telecine: Moving Picture Company (MPC)
VFX Supervisor: Thiago Porto
Colorist: (((Mark Gethin)))
Creative Director: (((Alvin Cruz)))
Flame Artists: (((Joey Deady))) + John Shafto
2D Lead: (((Rob Ufer)))
Executive Producer: (((Matthew Loranger)))
Color Executive Producer: (((Meghan Lang)))
VFX Producer: Aiste Akelaityte
Color Producer: (((Rebecca Boorsma)))
Sound Design: Heard City
Sound Engineer: (((Keith Reynaud)))
Asst Sound Engineer: (((Tom Morris)))
Executive Producer: (((Gloria Pitagorsky)))
Music: Future Perfect
Music Composer/Artist: John Connolly, Adam Hochstatter, Ben Pacheco
Arranger: Victor Magro
Song title: “Reach Out”
Executive Producer: (((Maxwell Gosling)))

>The left doesn't even bother trying to be popular, they just put pressure on institutions that have power until they control them.
I guess that's why Hillary is the POTUS, huh, moron.

no need to be upset Rabbi

Attached: Jew dropped this.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Fuck off leaf, you're a fucking retard. The real reason why the left has control over the media is because academia is completely controlled by leftist faggots who in turn brainwash the youth into accepting communism and cultural Marxism as appropriate and desirable ideologies. These youths in turn graduate from leftist institutions and get hired by companies like Gillette and begin to shit out leftist propaganda paid for by their corporate masters who either don't know any better or have already been infected by the leftist mind virus themselves. It's that simple. Academia is a giant sjw npc factory that will continue to ruin everything we love as long as we tolerate and encourage the left to have complete control over it.

Who in that group is the pedophile I heard about?

It's super easy friend. If stupid single moms can make a business out of it you can figure out how to make your own. You can also make your own body lotion and hair creams (though you only really need those if your hair is fucked, otherwise just use coconut oil). There's lots of tutorials online and the raw materials are cheaper long term. Even better you can actually avoid giving jews your money this way.

Your silly “Goycott” will never work. The general public isn’t even aware of the existence of that term and it’s not even within the ability of Jow Forums to change that fact NOW! P(r)ol eternally BTFO’d the f*ck out again! Bwahahahaha-haha!

Your reasoning is unsound.

Nice blog

Attached: YeahSure.png (877x773, 59K)

Women are retards, we get it. I still won’t buy any Gillette products from now on.

If you paint the marketing firm as Jewish...

>Someone in marketing determined that the left wing customer base was bigger than the right wing one and wanted to play to the former to increase brand loyalty.
'Hey look, this group is 40% of our customers, and this group is 60%'..
'I know.. let's say "Fuck You" to that 40%'
Most retarded marketing-employee ever

Viral marketing you dumbfucks.

>current year + 3
>not shaving his balls

what are you, a fagget?

stop being a feminist

I think you are a faggot and worse than the leaf op, as such kill yourself.

My wife buys what I tell her to buy. You wanna know why?
>Because your controlling?
No. Because she can't make up her mind about any damn thing.
For example, see if this sounds familiar:
>Let's go to dinner, where would you like to go?
>>I don't know. Wherever you like.
>Sure. But what type of cuisine?
>> Whatever you like.
>Pizza it is.
Women go out and run errands, of course, but they aren't deciding what to buy, because they, as a whole, are incapable of such complex thought processes as buying simple toiletries. I no shit will get three calls on her average outing to the store asking me what she should get.
>Sounds like you married a dumb woman
No shit. They all are. I fully admit I married her for her looks and her willingness to please.
That's what you're supposed to look for.

They're not advertising to customers, but to wall street/investors, it's not to sell more razors but to signal to the jew world order that they're onboard with the globohomo agenda.

fuck gillette, all that matters is more and more people figure out that way of life is under attack. Shit loads of mainstream people were calling them out on this specifically being an attack on white men with how every negative person and act was a white man. There was some genuine anger from talking heads because even they could see that it's their kids who will be in the firing line, and it's only going to get worse for them

It seems Gillette isn't a good product for sensitive skin after all.

Not just people on the right, mind you. It got me googling some shit and well... here i am on Jow Forums. It has been an interesting experience, so thanks. I'lm sticking here a while longer.

good move, the right is dying off, while the left is getting new imports.

The jew.

I think that them showing black men protecting white women from white men says it all. Amazed they didn't show any latinos behaving badly. Guess they will save that for the hispanic version of this commercial.

Sad, but this

They're making sure Trump gets a 2nd term.

>This is why your strategy of ignoring institutional power and focusing on popularity is so dumb.

Well said. The big problem is that white men will never overcome their own laziness and addiction to frivolous bullshit like video games and "based" hobbies. Acquiring and projecting power is a lot of work...It is a lifetime commitment that white men aren't willing to make--and that commitment means staying out of the fucking Trades and get elite levels of education.

It's why crying on a Esoteric Druid Training Forum is all they're willing to do between their raids in WoW and the latest Kingdom Hearts game.

(I'm asian btw and we have a future. You whites, do not.)

Attached: 7069289343_1edf987034_o.jpg (660x948, 150K)

Under Asian rule technological progress will stagnate and we'll be trapped where we are.

But at least the jews and niggers will be gone.

Attached: download (27).jpg (204x247, 10K)

LOL

I somehow knew that your old threads from years back when you claimed to be a white supremacist acquiring power in the business world werent coming from a white guy

Lol. Such cope. China just deployed active railgun systems...They have an active eugenics and designer-baby program, and they just landed on the moon. More importantly than all of that, China has the most advanced AI in the world. Asians will go far beyond white men I guarantee it.

...White men always cut corners to get there first, like importing shitskins into all of your countries because of "m-muh free market." We asians have a more long term and pragmatic approach that doesn't destroy our societies as we advance.

You should have learned from us, but your greed got the best of you.

Nice pilpul you fagget kike piece of shit

what are you talking about?

You are not Asian. You're a halfbreed mongrel nobody. I'm going to create more of you with a woman like the one you posted.

Attached: GmgdbIT4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

w-white people suck
>posting from a white country

go back to chink land and get bird flu faggot

Based

alpha

>gillette
Eternal Franco.

I occasionally shave my balls with a safety razor, it works fine if you're not a blundering clumsy idiot. No difference to a cartridge razor aside from actually getting a better shave

>boycott will fail
Oh boy it will work. Tell me next week.

>marketing associating the brand with political ideologies
That's a no-no. Unless Soros is paying the damages in advance. But even then Soros only pays the first round and then you are on your own. It's not a sustainable strategy.

>the left
There is no left nor right today. The left dissapeared with the Soviet Union, and the right is banned in most countries. What we have today is the (((left))) and the (((right))).

>If you feel attacked then you must be guilty

You are a pedophile.

If you feel attacked, you must be one.

Enjoy being massblasted, Prickchard.

False. The Diversity Gospel is the word of the church of the globalist corporation. They spend millions a year on C suite diversity training seminars to even build entire multi million dollar diversity training centers (IE brainwashing centers) to put their executive staff through. There is a design and a purpose to all of this and it is the enculturation of compliance to the deepest possible level into the psyche of their every employee and customer so that neither their employees nor those customers will be intellectually capable of even processing the concept of getting in the way of their expansionist goals.

Stop being a faggot and take the safety razor pill.

Cartridges are a Jew trick

Attached: 2C29AE34-93C3-4014-AF4B-3A1470E6B38B.jpg (2376x2376, 634K)

Nice D&C thread, proxyfag kike. I hope your family gets blown up by a Palestinian bomber.

Attached: 1670679C-283B-430F-A5BA-44C0EDF8FD97.png (628x356, 183K)

a girl has NEVER bought me a razor, most men buy their own razors and shaving cream.
Anyway, the problem is that these companies no longer care about profit because they are near total monopolies...so they are free to push their SHIT agenda.
I'm sure it's all part of some 50 year plan and were closing in on endgame.

In America we usually have the option to buy whatever we want, where ever we want, like all the time. But i swear, thes razors you posted, are not on our store shelves very often. ...
Gillette & big corporations probably lobbied & payed off the many stores to not carry these & only their products.

Also btw fyi, when living in Paris, i felt your guy's shaving soap wasn't as effective as American. From the can.

Attached: 1473829239077.jpg (600x400, 168K)

if someone buys it for you or you have it, throw it away.

Yea whatever I'm not buying Gillette ever again.

Attached: 1547495808340.jpg (400x579, 34K)

the gillette brand manager is a poo in loo pajeet
hail diversity!

I bought the qshave from aliexpress $10 shipped. It is an adjustable razor, clone of the merkur futura ~$80.
I'll probably buy a better one once I learn how to use it.
For the record I've been using Jewllette ever since I was a teenager.

Attached: qshave.jpg (355x355, 8K)

I threw away all my gilette products last night. I will stick with my magical Phillips one blade

Any video of the ad for the non burgers?

tl;dr
pro tip all you have to do is run a shitty razor backwards across a towel to get the rust and shit off it and make it sharp again

youtu.be/0EJ4qYDqsGs

Fantastic logic you fucking moron

Nah, all this ad did was make me and a fuck ton of other guys look for alternatives to disposable jew razors that are only good for 3-5 shaves. They'll lose money, at least from men they will.

Attached: 1547571936543m.jpg (1024x506, 44K)

Fpbp