Government cartel

The Government of Mexico is the cartel.

Alex Cifuentes Villa, a Colombian drug lord testified today in the el chapo trial Mr. Guzmán paid a bribe of $100 million to President Peña Nieto. The former president of Mexico.

>corruption by drug cartels had reached into the highest level of Mexico’s political establishment.

>Mr. Cifuentes also said the Mexican federal police not only turned a blind eye to drug trafficking, but occasionally took part in it.

>Mr. Lichtman claimed his client had been framed for years by a conspiracy hatched by his partner, Ismael Zambada García, in league with “crooked” American drug agents and a “completely corrupt” Mexican government.

nytimes.com/2019/01/15/nyregion/el-chapo-trial.html

>In October 2013, two former federal agents and an ex-CIA contractor told an American television network that CIA operatives were involved in the kidnapping and murder of DEA covert agent Enrique Camarena, because he was a threat to the agency's drug operations in Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

Anyone remember Fast and Furious? Mena Arkansas? Why did the Bushes cross party lines to give their endorsement to Hillary over Trump? Why are they all now united in attempting to block Homeland security and block funding of any effort to secure the southern border in the longest government shut down in the history of the U.S.??

Are you people even awake right now?

Have you seen what we're facing as a nation in the form of narco terrorism? This stuff makes ISIS look like a under funded cake walk RIGHT HERE IN OUR BACKYARD.

I know the fake news is complicit in the cover up of narco terrorism on US soil. It goes unreported.

Attached: not terrorism.jpg (740x478, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/8th-drug-related-homicide-in-the-2-months-in-south-central-texas-worries-community
renegadetribune.com/how-israel-armed-the-drug-cartels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are they ok?

Mexico is a third world shithole.

Attached: 1533028576130.jpg (495x480, 28K)

nobody is shocked anymore.

foxnews.com/world/8th-drug-related-homicide-in-the-2-months-in-south-central-texas-worries-community

>8th drug-related homicide in the 2 months in south central Texas

>I appreciate you keeping up with this story because I watched the other news stations last night and not one of them spoke about Del Valle and the murders that have been going on.

8 brutal murders in 2 months suggested a serial killer. Why did nobody report on this? I think the serial killer got quietly picked up on a home invasion, kidnapping and one murder in 3 separate incidences and was linked to gang and drug violence.

This is just one incidence unreported across the United States of narco terrorism. For all we know you're community has been impacted and you have no idea. Very few people in this area's example where aware of these 8 murders or linked it to border crime.

the man eater will eat us all burguer

stop worrying and apreciate her love

Attached: santa-muerte.jpg (800x500, 112K)

Bump
We will not forget what we see

El Chapo
NXIVM
Emilio Salinas
Carlos Slim
The New York Times
Hillary Clinton
>IT'S BIG FUCKING PARTY
>AND YOUR POOR PUNK ASS AIN'T INVITED

What happen to Mexico was basically a regression to the mean.
Mestizos keep fucking each other, those wich their descendants keep most of their european genetic heritage become good citizens with an average of 2 top most 3 kids pero capita.
Those wich their descendants keep mos of their savage indio heritage had 4 or 5 kids wich most of them breed like rabbits, breed fast, die young, rinse and repeat.
Generations of generations of genetic lineage becoming more and more savage until this point where there is a critical mass of literally azteca indios going full human sacrifice on your population.
That what a regression to the mean looks like. Savages can and will outbreed civilized people.

And the u.s. is the poor victim of a bad neighbor am i right?

Fuck you

The u.s. government is the one helping mexico government traffic so much drug to supply the whole nation

You think dirty narcos can supply alone the state of california? They cant fucking write, let alone supply texas or the whole fucking u.s.

The two goverments and their police are responsible for the whole mess

The u.s. supplys the money and the weapons and mexico the bodies and the drug

El chapo was a fuckimg pawn

Simple as that

Attached: 1544725320979.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

based pasta taco

Yeah they'll be alright after a good night's sleep at the hospital

Attached: 513531571389.png (207x238, 45K)

the CIA killed Escobar because he wasn't jewish

Nothing in the profile of a serial killer says the murders need to be brutal.

You didn't read far enough where I implied US involvement and backlash against the Trump administration as a result of this.

Right now Brazil is operating Right wing death squads in their favelas thanks to their new president. Why do you suck at this Mexico?

I`m currently armed to the teeth and consider myself a one man team and member of the unorganized militia of the united states of America. If I catch them out here I`m busting back. What are you doing there in Mexico? Do we need to come liberate you in an operation freedom and take your people for "enhanced interrogation" ?

Attached: 7b5Mceq.jpg (559x331, 48K)

brutal

That ortography proper of a subhuman make my eyes hurt.

Yes i read the """"implications"""" you mentioned but backlash against trump?

Trump has done absolutely nothing to stop trafficking, its the same shit all over again, and dont star by telling me that a wall with doors controlled by the same government that traffics the drug will stop shit

He needs to go agains the ones selling the weapons AND handling the money (fucking city banamex and hsbc that currently operates in the u.s.)

We actually got ourselves a president that already has denounced and is currently investigating the gasoline cartel that was administered by our own government

The brutality of the murders was a side note to emphasize they where under reported. Officially they identified the victims and that's it. They Never linked the crimes together. I linked them based on the patterns of the crimes and kill zone surrounding the guys house when they picked him up on the sole murder charge that fit the pattern and zone. After they picked him up the murders stopped so its a safe bet I was right.

Would have made a great Dateline NPC hour long documentary but I suspect things like this are happening all over the country and are intentionally never reported so it's not exceptional.

You were also wrong in your first statement, the ones doing all the fucking thieving is the white Mexicans, the ones with, Spanish, French and even English last names, there are a few kikes in the mix.

>This is just one incidence unreported across the United States of narco terrorism. For all we know you're community has been impacted and you have no idea. Very few people in this area's example where aware of these 8 murders or linked it to border crime.
Sicarios

Bump

Mexico has bigly problems.

Attached: Donald Trump commanding lips.jpg (2000x1000, 200K)

He's beating the drum of deport MS13, install the death penalty for heroin trafficking, strong borders and threatening to pull a presidential state of emergency on the border crisis. Unfortunately his hands are tied by checks and balances of our governmental system that is the corrupt majority AKA "drain the swamp"

The only way I see using a state of emergency and our military to secure the border and avoid issues of Posse Comitatus Act is to invade Mexico and announce a war with the Mexican government as an "Allie" in the war on narco terrorism. Just to avoid conventional warfare with the mexican government. Knowing Mexico they will side with the cartel. Knowing the U.S. Schumer pelosi clintons and bushes will attempt to stage a coup and try to drag us into a civil war with some bullshit pretext of "racism" when in reality they are a drug cartel in their own right.

how does any of that helps the fucking situation?

where is the fucking crack on the huge weapon deal cartels of the u.s.?

where is the crack against the money launders that resides in the u.s.?

you mean his big move is to put militars controlled by the goverment at the frontier to suppervise the goverment that traffics drug? killing fucking lowlifers 50 iq niggers to stop the goverment and the police from trafficking?

trump is doing fucking shit, killing mogoliod m13 is nothing if you dont clean your fucking house

Keep crying, Bryan.

Attached: (you).png (714x600, 148K)

Great post, OP. This needs to be addressed. This is the REAL terrorism average Americans are facing every day. The Jews are bringing in these lackeys of theirs en mass and destroying our country with drugs and filth. We need to stand up and demand an end to this. If the Jew lackey Trump won't give us the wall then we need to band together and act in our own collective self interests and defense.

P.S. - Fuck CIA niggers and fuck the Jews.

Lol, duh, the cartels only exist because of the state.

4th actually.

>just women and children looking for a better life goy, oy vey

Common knowledge, Los Zetas were even military people. This is why Mexico has no future since it's rotten to the core.

Yeah, no kidding. I mean, there's some hope with groups like the Zapatistas, but I don't know if they're CIA or what, and there's some local militias, but they're not really liberatory or anarchist, so they'll keep on repeating the same problems. Perhaps there's hope in drug legalization.

blood will continue to be spilled in the name of HUITZILOPOCHTLI until our TLATOANI returns to us.

Attached: edd22f7af08143ed2a2ee85ac225843b--aztec.jpg (566x795, 66K)

>u.s. backed narcos take control of a state
>autodefensas made entirely of sick citizens btfo them
>corrup government backed by u.s. shits on autodefensas

Its like kikes run the world

It is also known that certain cartels have been trained by former Israeli and american commandos not only in mexico but in colombia as well
renegadetribune.com/how-israel-armed-the-drug-cartels/

This.

Imagine if we weren't here to keep the Sun alive, you fucking ingrates.

We should introduce Mexico to christianity, and watch it take over like it did in Rome.

>barely can write in Spanish
i begin to understant why burgers are building a wall

Man if only we followed President Polks plan to annex north Mexico and anglicized them and then limit the children Mexico proper could have.