A superior black man puts his hands on you to pre-empt your toxic behavior because he knows white women want nothing to...

>A superior black man puts his hands on you to pre-empt your toxic behavior because he knows white women want nothing to do with you.
How would you respond to this situation?

Attached: 1547658789242.png (840x766, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/advbarryroux/status/959086849204588545?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hey let's keep crying over a razor commercial that'll show them we aren't snowflakes
>heh let's also boycott them and make 6 threads+ on pol

Bad news for him, he just violated the NAP.
Also do you see his other hand?
No
That's because he's stealing the guys wallet.

My husband would've pounded him

99% of ad males are white
1% is black
3/5 men "doing the right thing" are black

kike director
kike ad agency

Kikes wins again! Stop talking about the shitty ad. Everyone hated it, disliked it, etc. Stop fucking giving them more attention

Elbow drop him

mobile.twitter.com/advbarryroux/status/959086849204588545?lang=en

this is perhaps the most galling part. As if a negro wouldn't be all over 'DAT ASS'

>implying a nigga wouldn't be slappin that white bitches ass in a real scenario

>implying the black man isn't putting his hand on his pregnant trans genderverb lover to feel the baby kicking

>Get your hands off me boy, I didn't say you could stop picking cotton

I was half expecting it to be a piss take with both of them falling over themselves in front of her.

The funniest thing about it is that they conflate it with shit like physical assault. Christ, the species is doomed.

Meh
sage

Call the cops because because somehow a nigger got in my house.

nigger puts his hands on me hes getting his jaw put through his neck

>nigger is shorter than me
>nigger is a black manlet
beat that black shit until he starts to cry after beign allowed to go pick some cotton again

>flag
Checks out

We are at war dumbass and the right had been getting BTFO for decades exactly because of your attitude

The most intolerant wins and it’s time for us to be mercilessly intolerant.

Ofcourse you know this because you are a shill.

Attached: C21290F7-F310-4821-83FB-03A1FAB7B084.jpg (220x318, 22K)

Wrong. Talking about it is destroying them not helping them, meme flag. Go back through the threads because I can’t be arsed correcting each meme face at length. It’s not primarily a marketing strategy it is an application grant and if you want to understand that go back through the threads from last night and I think earlier today.

The most intolerant wins asshole.

>application grant
Or grant application, rather

Why are you kidding about this retarded shit dude?

threaten it with a job application

Attached: gbs.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

I am Jewish and I think this ad is shitty.

P&G and the director both talk about how they are using advertising to change culture and as you can see the culture they are promoting is
>whites males bad
>black males good

I will call my super Hero:
Na na na na na na na na na Hitler!

Attached: 1547631333306.png (600x805, 497K)

Woman goes out dressed like a whore...doesn't want any attention.

punch his hand off me and shove him forcefully away as i have done before with a nigger, part of the reason why i am labeled as a racist by my, now "ex", group of friends

Your silly “Goycott” will never work, silly goys. The general public isn’t even aware of the existence of that term and it’s not within the ability of Jow Forums to change that fact NOW! P(r)ol eternally BTFO’d the f*ck out again! Bwahahahaha-haha, ha!

Attached: B64C8CB0-CC40-4031-9B11-7C2FB18325FA.jpg (518x500, 64K)

No agenda here goy

Attached: BadGoy.jpg (1443x834, 298K)

Do you think this ad will make sjw men with beards shave?
I hate seeing them with beards, its like a tranny

Meme format with transparent background.

Attached: 1-removebg.png (500x498, 510K)

They would never make a commercial where a white man stops a black man from his boorish behavior, that would be racist

They both look black to me.

You look at that faggot and call him superior anything?
LOL.

Literally 4% of Jewish people use the term goy. What are you even doing.

If that's what you call pulling him off the woman he is raping

consent is optional

Attached: cgmz7mm.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Everyone else is in either long pants or long sleeves. This low esteem gutter slut wants the D

Attached: gillettewhore.jpg (1225x537, 136K)

>"Listen up. Racism-"
>THWACK

Attached: 1489400187591.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

Here is the gilette company parent and the other brands they own. Be sure to start boycotting all affiliated brands.

Attached: 1547659019689-pol.jpg (1024x592, 96K)

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>no sniff option
trash

Attached: gbfn.png (944x532, 527K)

>absolutely zero indication he had any ill intentions

He really could've just wanted to get her number.... So proctor and gamble is basically programming guys to get cock blocked my superior BBC then I guess

Attached: beatsme.png (246x223, 90K)

Attached: AY YO LEMME LECTURE U BOUT FEMINISM WHITE BO-.webm (326x180, 772K)

>that sound

Attached: 1540941416772.gif (245x147, 885K)

I get your point follow shill leaf. The thing is, this whole board is just about bitching on meaningless subject. Hell you have to be the biggest retard on the planet if you think we are actually "doing something" here...

What is the bizarre sitcom portion supposed to be based off of?

cuck

>i thoroughly welcome jews portraying white men as sexual predators even though more than half of rape is committed by black men and they only account for 7% of the population, also i have to go felate a dog now because i'm canadian

Duud that niggas got an earing. I learned this shit in elementary school, it's easy: >left is right, right is wrong

Hes got one little gay earing in his right ear. This little Sambo is just jealous that this white man is interested in women and not him.

Do latinos have to make their own team when the race war begins?
i might not be white but i love the west

>black faggot
>white faggot
>wahmen harassment

I spend alot of Time in latino america, alot of you fit in with the Western culture but you need to stop the narco-gangs, and some of those Countries don't suit Western values i.e. guatemala, nicaragua, Venezuela, Hoduras, Cuba y Bolivia tambien.

yes

Attached: gbm.jpg (2405x1815, 1.22M)

POWERFUL

Haha what a fag

I also dont want those guys on my team

If I didn’t know him, he’d be in quite a bit of danger.
If I knew him, I’d just push him outa the way, after I punched him in the nuts and called him a fag

Suck his dick

Lmao if you aren't using safety razors by now this should motivate you to make the change.

Females from Uruguay, Chile and argentina are white, but the rest of the American continents are going to have to perish

Push my fingers into his eyes until they pop, blinding him forever

Wow, a christcuck wasted a perfectly good get. Big whoop

I don't think anyone else in Latin America does either.

Fucking nigger ha

Attached: compedmasculinity.png (840x766, 809K)

Bend him over the nearest bench and rape his ass. You know, to show dominance.

Attached: 1547584675815.jpg (1418x1701, 192K)

that is a meme, every latino country has a group of white(mostly kinda white) and then a majority of a more local ethnicity.

a bunch of locals from tijuana tried to kick them out but i dont think it worked, only the feminist want them here.

>>A superior black man puts his hands on you to pre-empt your toxic behavior because he knows white women want nothing to do with you.
>How would you respond to this situation?
Black guy in commercial can't even keep a straight face, knows just how black guy behavior is towards women 90%+ of the time and what bullshit this is.

>Kikes wins again! Stop talking about the shitty ad. Everyone hated it, disliked it, etc. Stop fucking giving them more attention
It's negative attention though kike, they have to learn a lesson, and they doubled down the worst way possible addressing this dumpster fire ad.

>>implying a nigga wouldn't be slappin that white bitches ass in a real scenario
or his lips, exactly

>Talking to a women = Bad
>Putting your hand on another man against his desires = Good

What did Gilette mean by this?

I feel like this ad is pretty unrealistic though. I mean its a great message but the delivery is a sure way to piss people off. The ad is a stereotype in itself. How do you expect to portray a positive message by using negative ones without alienating your current target market? Granted yes, it would be nice if people called out idiots catcalling. If you break up boys fighting, you'll just end up with pussies that don't know how to defend themselves. I feel like this ad was made to appease a movement. Companies have a social responsibility but this doesn't really help convey a message that would affect change.

heh, gay

>How would you respond to this situation?
>youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s&t=3s

Attached: imagine_my_shock.jpg (488x328, 41K)

The ad is wrong on so many fronts, teen girls with plastic cups implying they're drinking alcohol, white fat bloated guy acting like a niggger, surprise magic negro pops up saves white girls who huddle behind magic negro. Retarded.

I'm in Peru alot and there are shit tons of Venezuelans in Lima selling empanadas and shit.

Any nigger touches me and I ventilate him where he stands

Seems like maybe it's not ok what they are doing?

Attached: ViolatingOtherMenandtheNAP.png (613x549, 619K)

Attached: gillete-nigs2657.jpg (1877x986, 310K)

Attached: GILLET1.png (500x273, 218K)

KEK

Attached: 1547578313604.jpg (624x588, 55K)

Wait, he may of put his left hand on his nipple without consent
RED ALERT
THIS IS A SEXUAL ASSAULT

Attached: OOOOOOOOOO.png (851x719, 1.08M)

lol

I just love how black guy is trying to keep a straight face, it's like he's calling bullshit the whole time and he's in the twilight zone.

Attached: 125468461412125.jpg (1200x960, 225K)

lel wtf these people can't even speak

Attached: 1518715829809.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>Companies have a social responsibility

Attached: dc4.jpg (200x211, 10K)

Based and Rand pilled.

Attached: 1535061143949.jpg (321x340, 34K)

fucken lel

Will the days of yore come again?

Attached: Nigger swing.jpg (460x570, 81K)

what's he looking at Jow Forums?

Attached: yaboi.png (446x422, 154K)