Why does plebbit love these beasts so much?

wkbw.com/news/local-news/13-month-old-attacked-by-relatives-pitbull-in-buffalo

Attached: A058BC92-649A-408F-80DF-65413FBF3A35.jpg (377x412, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vrcpitbull.com/pit-bull-facts/
my.mail.ru/mail/john140573/video/_myvideo/229.html
fox5dc.com/news/357328876-video
my.mail.ru/mail/platinum.39/video/916/2085.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/545.html
chicagoinjurycenter.com/common-breeds
my.mail.ru/mail/tytcpyk/video/1206/1225.html
my.mail.ru/mail/delpiero_10/video/_myvideo/211.html
sikke.fi/videos/watch/d0bba874-9ec6-4a9d-8a7c-a36ed18af87d
my.mail.ru/mail/den_muciteli/video/_myvideo/19.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/558.html
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/507.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate when they defend these fucking beasts. "It's the owner's fault!" BS. ITS THE FUCKING DOG'S FAULT. ALWAYS!

because it's a false-flag. The same people who want to use pits as an analogy bring it up constantly.

Pits are dangerous because they were bred to be dogs of war

That does not mean Europeans are a murderous human breed.

Because they are literal nigger dogs, they get erotic thoughts of pitbulls fucking their wives

because its an allegory for their nurture vs nature argument
one that hilariously disproves the base of their argument
that, and they are children

also post the #pitbulldropoff

Attached: pitbull dropoff.jpg (595x962, 143K)

Because if you don't like dogs, you got shit DNA.

They're for poser douche bags and attention whores.

"Hey everyone look at me! look at me! aren't I cool!!!"

>caring about plebbit
leave

*pets doggo*
good doggo
*gets eviscerated*

Because if dog breeds can be naturally violent, so can black people.

My wife son’s dog.

everyone is da same

- martlin luther kang

>"it's the owners fault"
>breed is mostly owned by niggers, spics and white women

Attached: 1488104911724.jpg (960x785, 50K)

Ay it with me guys. "Pitbulls have very strong leanings to aggression and hyper amounts of energy and not taken care of right can succumb to there instinctual urges and kill you."
vrcpitbull.com/pit-bull-facts/
Heck even this pet care site says they can be to much to handle.
Fuck pitbulls.

Attached: 4a8832de1f9cb4654fbf35cfda13933f (1).gif (500x500, 1.77M)

You will never find a pit bull owner who doesn’t smoke cigarettes. They’re always human garbage. Which in a way validates shitbull owners who claim that it’s the owner’s fault

THOSE ARE HATEFACTS! MY PRWECIOUS WITTLE PANCAKE SPARKLEBOTTOMS TENDERWHISKERS THE THIRD WOULD NEVER EVER EVISCERATE LITTLE TIMMY FROM DOWN THE BLOCK.

this. It's just contrarianism.
>"spike's a good doggy boi my husbands boyfriend bakes me a big 'ol doggie cake because we wuv him soo much :3"
>"hubby? have you seen our adopted ethnically diverse gender-newtonian baby? Did you leave him in the lounge?"

kike nigger dogs

Attached: pitbullowner.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>The weak should fear the strong

They're good dogs for white people who live inna woods. Otherwise not

Attached: 20180718_011235.jpg (4032x1960, 2.55M)

Yeah, little Timmy likes eating out of a straw through his neck hole! >:(

Throw them into the river lol

>BREED OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN
Seriously...gas the pits, mace war now. These dindu dogs have no place in civil society. They harm other good dogs and are used by niggers as weapons.

im pretty sure the constant pit bull posts that reach the front page of r e d d i t are because of bots. nigger dog owners are on a cancerous crusade to meme normies that their dogs are good boys who dindu nuffin

Same reason they love niggers so much

Attached: 1538978516956.png (625x909, 57K)

>a gun shot a guy
>IT'S THE GUN'S FAULT. ALWAYS!
>t. mentally ill

unless you need a dog that can restain large boar and other big game then you dont need one of these, complete nigger and stacy dogs

>a gun is a living being that moves on it's own
kys

They're not good for that at all. Only thing they're good at is dogfights (historically) and eating pibblemom-children (contemporary.)

I'm watching a friend's pitbull while he's out and the thing has no discipline, just thinks it can do whatever it wants. I've been teaching it out and it's doing a lot better. People really need to learn to be firm with their pets.

Once again,those things are hybrids and are evil. A real American pit bull terrier are good dogs.

Attached: 76958da58cc3fbc26a8f7aa4edf8122f.jpg (389x600, 37K)

>chad pitbull
Only pussies are afraid of chad pitbulls. Dogs should be trained to either hunt, protect house, or murder. If you're pussy faggot, go get a cat.

>Why does plebbit love these beasts so much
1. It’s the last edgy oppinion they are allowed to hold without being labeled nazis and banned
2. It goes with the general narative that everything is the exact opposite of what instinct and common sense tell you (ie: sharks are man’s best friend, everyone is exactly the same etc.)

>why does plebbit love these beasts
because it kills white Babies

Jow Forums loves Shephards

Attached: protect the child.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

ALL ANTI-DOG THREADS ARE MUSLIM THREADS

>my baby held my gun that shot a guy
>IT'S MY BABY'S FAULT. ALWAYS!
>t. huehuheueheueheue

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>a friends pitbull

must suck having nigger friends

hurrr durr muh muslim threads. No you nigger, I love dogs. Good dogs are the biggest victims of these dindu dogs other small children.

Based and stoic pilled

You want to get your kid mauled by this nigger dog?
Get a german shephard

gsd vs pit
my.mail.ru/mail/john140573/video/_myvideo/229.html

Work in the veterinary field, pitbulls are pretty based desu, they are definition loyalty dog, great if you want a guard dog or something with energy that isn't overbearing like a husky. Most of the fucked up hyperaggressive ones come from bloodlines bred for dogfighting, which in most first world countries (US not included) is a dying sport, but their reputation does tend to attract the worst in society who like to have them solely for their potentional aggression and strength. I wouldn't own one myself but they're a pretty cool breed.

The dog of peace.
fox5dc.com/news/357328876-video

Attached: Capture.png (1109x571, 1.17M)

The only thing a shitbull needs is a bullet between the eyes.

>definition loyalty dog
>most maulings and owner attacks by far of any dog
>okay

Them being nice, mellow and loyal dogs isn't really the problem with pitbulls. The problem is that after a long life of being nice, mellow and loyal they suddenly snap at age 11 and eat your kid. This comes from them being bred to fight in dogfighting pits where getting triggered into murderous rage was a desirable trait, ie. pitbulls.

Since 99.9% of the time spent with a pitbull is entirely pleasant up until it eats your kid, many people go by quantity over quality on this one and think pibbles are good bois.

pit vs tibetan mastif
my.mail.ru/mail/platinum.39/video/916/2085.html

He's Italian

So a nigger then

caucasian ovcharka vs pit
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/545.html

Degenerate and subhumanpilled.

>most maulings and owner attacks by far
>report says lab attacks present more frequently
>other 2008 study doesn't even list pit bulls as one of the most aggresive breeds towards people only other dogs

chicagoinjurycenter.com/common-breeds

140.122.143.143/yuyinghs/yuyinghsu/papers/DuffyHsuSerpell2008.pdf

This is why you're not first world pal.

project dogs

>he a good boi
>my love can change him
>battered dog parent syndrome

>heh he only attacks other dogs that's okay right m8?
So you like walking around with your good dog worried about some nigbull emerging and eating it alive? Fucking potatoniggers, everytime.

pit vs cao
my.mail.ru/mail/tytcpyk/video/1206/1225.html

>200 times more labradors out there
>much less serious attacks, most often accidents, almost never lethal
>pibbles way up the list even though they're like the 200th most common breed or something
>labrador insane monster. pibble good boi.
Go to bed Guido.

Thats my cue, lets play bingo!

Attached: Pitnutter1.jpg (777x512, 114K)

>my.mail.ru/mail/platinum.39/video/916/2085.html
That is fuckin terrible.

>these tears because you can't project your politics onto a dogbreed

lol

rott vs pit
my.mail.ru/mail/delpiero_10/video/_myvideo/211.html

Electric Boogaloo

Attached: Pitnutter2.png (574x610, 59K)

pit vs rott

Because it's the black mans favourite dog

>You scared, human boi?

sikke.fi/videos/watch/d0bba874-9ec6-4a9d-8a7c-a36ed18af87d

based

Well, it's you who misrepresent statistics to make your point. I don't really care, I live in a civilized country where the breed has been outlawed and doesn't exist anymore.

cao vs pit
my.mail.ru/mail/den_muciteli/video/_myvideo/19.html

Do you have pit vs. serb?

Stop posting this shit you degenerate nigger

pit vs bandog
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/558.html

cringe

pit vs kangal
my.mail.ru/bk/synthetic_generation/video/1/507.html

>A black murders someone
>It isn't his fault it is society's fault for raising him to be violent
Pitbulls, much like niggers are naturally predisposed to violence, FFS pitbulls were actively selected for aggression, at least niggers weren't actively selected for aggression.

PITBULL is made by white people

Of course society is at fault for nigger crime. I know you leftists think niggers are going to stop being criminal if only you educate them well enough, but protip: never gonna happen. Was there any nigger crime back in the day when you guys lynched the uppity niggers who stepped out of line? No? So blame yourself then.

A dog is an extension of it's owner and his responsibility, just like a nigger.

>They're just nigger dogs
"Naw, not that one.jpg"
>What you said
"Jeah, das tha one.jpg"

This looks just like my dog, he is probably half pit/lab. By far the best most loyal dog I’ve ever had. He looks more lab though

I don't see pitbulls building rockets to explore the cosmos. Checkmate atheists

Attached: 1543005029639.jpg (247x300, 73K)

it is a big difference between
PET pitbull and PIT DOG
pet pitbull is nigger dog
game PITBULL is white man dog

It is the owner's fault because they keep letting them near children. They're guard dogs, not family dogs. Stop treating them like fucking golden retrievers.

quality b8 my friend.

Attached: Chang.jpg (640x793, 86K)

I don't understand why normal people want a breed specifically bred to be violent and unruly, and worse, keep them around children. No sense owning a guard dog you can't trust not to rip your throat out at any point.

This goes in my "bingelibong" folder.

They are not guard dogs. They are fighting dogs bred from bulldogs because bulldogs attack faces instead of limbs which makes pitbulls extra effective. It is for fighting in pits.

>Was there any nigger crime back in the day when you guys lynched the uppity niggers who stepped out of line?
Yes, quite a bit. That is why we were lynching so many.

Please let me live my lie, it's hard enough as is

Well, in any case you have to take responsibility for having them there because their criminal nature isn't going to change. Just like the pibble owner is to blame for her pibbles actions.

But the pitbull is itself to blame too you fucking mong. Kill the niggers kill the pitbulls

My Golden Retriever roughed up a pitbull looking thing who was getting to close to his girl.

Based roastie

I used to breed American Staffordshire Terriers, which is the dog originally call the Pit Bull, and English Staffordshire Terriers. They were show dog bloodlines and registered. And some of them went to reputable breeders. Others, I kept as pets.

They made good guard dogs, and they were cat friendly if raised around them. The only issues I had with my dogs was when they were confronted with other known aggressive breeds/agressive dogs in general who were spoiling for a fight. The other (minor) issues we're they had a lazy streak if you did keep them engaged, and they were overly hostile toward niggers and spics (but so we're my other dogs of other breeds).

When you get a purebred dog, you need to "know before you go". You need to know the pros and cons of your breed of choice, and make the educated choice of if the dog is right for you and your circumstances. That also goes for Pit Bulls.

Checked, but no. Blame is a human concept that applies to humans. If a safe drops on your head the safe is not to "blame" for you dying. It's either the faggot who dropped it or you for walking under it.

Knew a pitbull owner, he say wonderful things about them, "they are misunderstood like people, they love to cuddle, they are very nice with everyone"
>his face when he tried to defend the fact he had to put down his 2 pitbulls because they killed a 4yo kid being walked by his mother
I wish neighbors released CCTV videos.

Attached: 1547259277633.jpg (601x508, 31K)

they are a fucking menace.
fucking crocodiles with fur

Truly /ourroastie/

sauce?

They live niggers and should go choke on the black dicks they lust after sucking.
Fuck f/aggitt/

Love*

Because pitbulls are the dog version of niggers and Reddit loves niggers