100% of Amazon belongs to the wife

because she did laundry and raised the kids. Speculating whether the woman will get half of "Jeff's fortune" is misogynistic.

Attached: Bezos.png (949x830, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/jeff-bezos-get-half-mackenzie-bezoss-fortune-divorce-penelope-trunk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jeff will get half of her shit as well

that's not even how it works. They only have to split whatever has been accumulated since the moment they got married.

you think jeff bezos would subscribe to Dogfart or BLACKED?

lol She is his C*A Handler. He owns nothing.

Attached: 78B2081B-EAFA-47A3-B07F-41EC91D47FEF.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Depends on verified financial contributions from both. Likely she will receive alimony in order to maintain a lifestyle she has had since they've been married. Splitting The CEO of Amazons wealth would involve shares, board of directors and the Government. It won't happen.

SLIDE THREAD

Guys we need eyes on this thread

Attached: 1543411341248.webm (1024x768, 2.98M)

Not in America.

He paid for the wall.

Post the fucking link you useless commie piece of catshit.

The most obvious tell that will show she isn't responsible at all for having helped generate that wealth is that, in 10 years time, Bezos will have recouped his losses while I guarantee MacKenzie will have less money

It's fucking absurd that she will be given $60 billion dollars just for having sucked the dick of a guy who revolutionized industries. Fucking women man

all that money and that bitch couldn't even fix her gums. Those big gummed bitches are gross.

Haha no no no my friend. That depends entirely on the state in which your marriage is "celebrated" in a legal sense. Could be a community property situation where it's a legit 50/50 split.

This could all be a scam to get an extra board seat anyhow.

That's fucked. In germany only the "common wealth" which has been accumulated since marriage is split. If i buy property, marry some bitch and divorce her after a year she's not getting anything.

Jeff Bezos wouldn't have been able to create Amazon unless he had someone at home vacuuming and doing the laundry. She is owed 50% of the market capitalization of Amazon or 1/2 a trillion dollars for her services.

Attached: BfZ6roy.jpg (1080x687, 121K)

He only owns 16% of the shares.

Well then, looks like the Germans aren't as cucked as I thought. That's good to know about divorces in Germany.

It's the same in the US. You retain what's yours going into the marriage. If you are uber wealthy when you marry at 25 or so, best to get a prenup. Most people are not worth anything at that age.

How new are you?

Lol Jeff Bezos deserves this

Sick my dick you fuckin homosexual

Try telling that to the marriage court judge. She will laugh at you.

MacKenzie will be awarded 1/2 a trillion dollars.

We all know she didn't lift a fucking finger at home

Attached: 1522978792482.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Considering Bezos cheated on her, she would qualify for half of Amazon in a fault divorce too

Even if she gets half he still has too much

Illiterate.

Watch them throw Jeff Bezos in jail for some type of non-compliance lol. Looking forward to the abuse allegations against him lol

lol at this goddamn trailer fire joke of a country

Creating babies are work.

Newfaggot

Stop advertising your garbage for (you)s

> He doesn't know the rules of logic, equity, and fairness don't apply in family court.

Incorrect* half the marital estate. Likely will never know the terms, though if his stake in amazon is altered or transferred to a trust or such it will appear in sec filings several months later

In an american marriage license both parties surrender all current and future assets and children to family court for distribution or confiscation as a family court judge sees fit.

Lmfao sure....
I'm sure they are going to disown the entire board because the CEO with 16% shares is getting divorced...

Toreto hasn't aged well

Attached: 1d3.jpg (600x901, 85K)

Because the law says so, and Bezos agreed to it..It’s not rocket science.
If Bezos made the contract he needs to abide by the known rules. Crying about it is retarded.

She deserves half. The asshole cheated on her w a plastic creatura. Una plastura

literally who cares if she gets 6 gorillion dollars the money flows uphill anyway. hell even jeff is little more than a house negro in zion

actually made me chuckle, you're in for a splash of cold water when the judge immediately throws out your iron clad prenup for no reason at all to start the negotiations

Why hasn't Brazil sued Amazon.com for copyright infringement? Every time they use the [word] they should have to pay Brazil a royalty. Maybe they should bring this to the World Court.

Attached: amzaonaaa.jpg (800x399, 80K)

Wow, you must have been here all summer.

Attached: 1542305494202.gif (184x141, 1024K)

The point of the headline is to turn the narrative on its head - the $140bn fortnute is just as much hers as his. So it's just as much him getting $70bn of her fortune as it is her getting $70bn of his fortune.

That's how it works in Norway too. Also, if you inherit shit while you're married that doesn't go into common property and stays with you if you get divorced. The US is crazy.

linkedin.com/pulse/jeff-bezos-get-half-mackenzie-bezoss-fortune-divorce-penelope-trunk/

average wage of a house cleaner × years worked in the house= what she should get as divorce settlement

>$70bn of her fortune
>her fortune
>her fortune
>her
>fortune
AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lauren Sanchez is a Bogdanoff agent

Attached: 49717424_2237501009906861_655754614615834624_n.jpg (960x600, 53K)

Yeah lets be honest here; amazon stock doubles every 3-4 years on average & it's 60 billion, so it's not like anyone is going to be crashing on their bestie's couch for a couple months.

i hope jeff has to sell amazon to pay a prostitute to leave

And the kids

>garnish his wages

Attached: bog.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Is there a lets play of this?

Its what the moron gets for not getting a preenup

Attached: 1544019350948.jpg (214x230, 17K)

Plz, more on this scam theory

>TFW Bezos skips the red pill and goes straight for the suppository
Yikes.

Bezos' preferred phenotype.

LMFAOOOO. FEMINISM IS GOOD, THEY SAID.

TRUST WOMEN. YOU CAN TRUST WOMEN. WHAT ARE YOU SEXIST? THEY SAID.

WOMEN JUST WANT EQUALITY THEY SAID.

DUDE JUST SUPPORT FEMINISM OK??? THEY SAID

Isn't prenups being thrown out in burger now?

Wouldnt kill her in front of a judge be cheaper?

>I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon,”
>I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you,
>You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh
>I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

Attached: 1-16-2019 2-46-06 PM.jpg (788x678, 56K)

desu, yeah.

at least in criminal court you could claim "she was trying to rob me of half my money." Maybe a jury would find it self defense.

Wouldn’t it be easier to have her murdered? Shit, I would have killed her and done the time for $1 bil. It would have saved him $74 billion.

Getting fucked for a living makes you a whore. Now that Jeff is getting fucked by her, I guess he's a whore too. Such equality!

Hol up now, are you sayin this man has NO PRENUP!

Attached: intolerable_cruelty.png (925x661, 668K)

I like your attitude dude

>Its what the moron gets for not getting a preenup

Its endearing that you believe that would help. If she doesnt have an equivelant amount of income then he will get raped prenup or no.

Attached: prenups are waste of time.jpg (1300x1717, 1.17M)

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to hire a hitman or have her die in a private plane crash rather than risk half his fortune? I assume to mask the connection it may have been a few million but yeesh that would save a ton of money.

A prenup is to protect assets at time of marriage. They got married before amazon was started. How much of a fucking faggot are you? Lurk the fuck more before posting stupid fucking shit.

What is she going to do with all that money?

My guess is she'll give most of it away to a hopeless third-world cause.

>blocks your path

Jeff "The Pebble" Bezos

I am curious if she is also entitled to half of his Amazon shares

Attached: I'm gonna eat you.jpg (1350x1420, 185K)

>because she did laundry and raised the kids.

Nah, she had Mexicans do that for her.

Attached: El-Guapo.jpg (599x339, 58K)

why not both?He has the money.

Buy lots of ostentatious shit then found some tax write off charities to make her seem like she's not a debauched amoral elite.

Throwing money on the African bonfire is probably a good bet.

are you retarded?
where do you think their wealth, being split, is from? fucking cash??
their wealth is their amazon stock, moron.

This is why men should be jiggalos, marry a wealthy woman or a woman from a wealthy family. Make them do all the work then they can't take anything from you..........except taking the dick every night.

But then let’s say he only held 51% of the shares by now. He would lose control of the company if he gave her half

Attached: DwlLgGgXgAE-6vm[1].jpg (596x440, 47K)

>be jeff
>shill for liberalism
>cry when the policies you shilled for fuck you over

How can someone so smart be so retarded?

>25

Average age of marriage is around 30, 70% of men aged 25-35 are unmarried

Is that Kevin Spacey? wtf

she's gonna get half minimum, and then he'll have to pay her living expenses every month on top

it's schindler from oz

Attached: 1523765777438[1].jpg (645x773, 58K)

I see this theory thrown around. Can you explain further?