>be Trump
>have a shit ton of money
>guests are coming in the White House
>need to buy food
>buy mcdonalds food cause MURICA
>support a corporation that will do anything for profit
>it doesnt matter cause youre the president of USA
>bitchplease.jpg

Attached: TrumpClemson-720.jpg (1862x1048, 224K)

Trump is trash.

Do they get toys from the happy meals at least?

They sure look disappointed.

Attached: 1547563683175.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Trump is old and like all old people he still thinks fast food is fancy. Imagine if you took him to Olive Garden. He'd go fucking nuts on the unlimited soup and breadsticks.

>tfw you’ll never be invited to the White House to eat fast food with trump

Attached: C54F77F4-4478-4D53-A375-703D3C94AD66.jpg (461x500, 36K)

dont knock my tendies bro

Trump is hilarious

Why do you even care Jugo, check your borders and stop letting rapefugees through, you got more holes than the average Swiss cheese

You eat the same goat you just fucked, Mohammed.

Attached: image.jpg (369x369, 36K)

you should have added that those corporations fucking hate him specially mcdonalds.

>60k on “pizza and hotdogs”
No one bats an eye

>Trump buys McDs
OMG America is a shithole

Get fucked pedercina
Mrs u picku materinu
Jebi tvoj otac

OP and a bunch of JEWS in this thread.

1) Trump donates his entire salary. Tell me when Obama or Clintons did that? Oh wait never.
2) He used his own money and fed HUNDREDS of people. He didn't have to. When did Obama or Clintons ever pay for these parties with their own money? They have no problem using our tax money on 70k hot dog parties.

>fuckedupfrog,jpg
But it never pulls the trigger — it's just LARPing.

>be zionist kike
>believe for 1 second that this stunt makes trump look bad
>post 100 of these shit threads days after the fact
>nobody cares
rinse sage repeat

>Croatia
>Muslim
You what?

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-150448.jpg (1055x1221, 438K)

I dont really mind but if youre going to the white house youd excpect them to serve you something else, they deserved better

Only the nigger linebacker was mad because he didn’t get any KFC.

>bitchplease.jpg

CRINGE

I can’t wait until this orange retard is behind bars.

Attached: C3459DE1-AD8F-4358-AFD2-0A4F6D696539.png (646x468, 109K)

>Doesn't get the Hamberder theory of games

Fuck off

>and stop letting rapefugees
Gib more money. Or we will ship them again by the trainloads towards Slovenia.

>thinking a bunch of low class sports niggers want anything other than McDonalds

underrated

I bet you could hold your breath till it happens.

the kraut is right

Attached: 1547600765758.jpg (800x820, 148K)

iPhone fags should be gassed.

fuck you in the ass Barry. How is the aids infection you got from Mike?

I like you

>invite a bunch of low class sports niggers to your house
>throw them an event for whatever
>think about what most sports niggers eat
>fast food
>sports niggers come over
>time for diner
>sports niggers see all the fast food
>sports niggers are happy
>sports niggers happily eat all the food
media chimpout over low class sports niggers being feed low class food
fucking kek

Cant wait until you choke and die from gargling your own semen cunt!

Croatia is pretty much safe for now while you get thousands of refugees every day. So shut your damn mouth and look at your trash. Germany is an islamic shithole.

>Guy from croatia says something
>Never heard of that country, better google it fast
>They speak croatian
>Better throw some curses I heard from Boris

>Croatia
>Muslims
Pick one you uneducated moron. You guys dont even know where North Korea is and you wanted to bomb it

He’s a troll. Likes attention and winding people up. Him and his fast food are living rent free in your head right now

Im a zionist for pointing out a corporation sucks.
Not the biggest bullshit I have ever heard but close.

>only food he got since government shutdown started
Shit I'd be happy too.

The Jew media played right into his hands, he made the media talk shit in the food most Americans eat every day. Masterful play.

If I could eat a Big Mac with President Trump I’d lose it

Trump donates his salary every year fuck head. He's not required to buy everyone five star dinners. Cheap fucks open your own wallet

I still dont get why these people still defend orange man. He betrayed his base multiple times and openly supports Israel. Too many cuckservatives on the pol.

Shills desperate to commit necromancy on a nothingburger.

Lol keep praying retard. 19 months 30 million dollars in tax payer funds and Mueller still has nothing.

It seems that you really like to shift blame. Close your borders cause they wanna go in GERMANY, not CROATIA.
Even if we closed the borders, they would always find a different route to get where they want cause nothings better that doing nothing and getting paid by the country from taxes that are put on the whites.

How else do you think he got rich you stupid serb?

Attached: 1547372943719.jpg (1200x1600, 453K)

*cold Aristocrat burger
McDonalds doesn't own the rights to Big Mac in EU anymore

seriously, literally no one gives a shit, all these posts do is make it obvious there really are shills on here... albeit bad ones.

Gotta love me some room temperature sodie pop and ice cold fast food.

Not a Serb but ok.

> We hate Israel
> But we love trump (zionist)
Too many cuckservatives again

Lmao dont be fooled cause he bought some burger doodle for a football team and donates his salery. Hes the most expensive president in history in terms of travel and security. Hes also making a lot more money at his resorts and properties. Just a single membership to Mar-A-Lago is well over the presidential salery ffs.

He's baiting you my bre

Since they have retarded zionist libtard education i wouldnt be surprised they actually believe it

Presidental salary is pretty damn high. Why couldnt he buy proper food instead of fast food? I mean, come on. At a special event to eat fast food? Reallynigga.jpg

Guarantee you the niggers from Clemson with a few rednecks thrown in love McDonald's. Second of all, Trump also loves McDonald's.
I know leftists hate corporations and fast food because they are secretly projecting racist and hostile beliefs towards poor people, but if everyone attending likes the food available, I don't think it's a problem.

Lol he can try

>meat imported from brasil
>buns are industrial bread from china
>drinks are powder shape mixed with water
>cooked by niggers using toxic oils
>served by spics

"Great american food". Lmao what a joke of a country

But you already responded to him..

Never knew they were racists, I say its lame he bought Mcdonalds food instead of something else. Plus, as I said in the post, McDonalds is a corporation that will do anything to earn more money. Literally anything.

Actually he does not get salary.

Couldve gone full Ustasa and insult him for evening us with Serbs. But then I would be at his level.

The one claiming you were a Serb was a bong, not a mutt, unless that was your intention from the start.

I would’ve served barbecue personally, but there’s no good BBQ north of the Mason-Dixon Line. Some of the worst barbecue I’ve ever had was in Washington DC.

I want to know if that chick knows what she's doing of if she's just oblivious to it. I really want to know the truth of that.

That’s not true and you know it.

He was pointing to OP i think. I dont remember.

I would have served them kranjska klobasa z zeljem in ajdovim žgancem with some potica. What does he have a wife for?

I went to a goddam funeral and they served dinosaur barbecue after. And they weren’t made of money.

At least you can get yourself stuffed with that.
And his wife is prolly just for sex.

God. Imagine if Obama did this.

It's weird how our first nigger president isn't black.

he did, except it was with pizza.

Probably not even that, they don't even sleep together. Bet Melanija was artificially inseminated too. She's just a painting at this point.

they sell hamburgers you fucking retard they're not blackwater

Yeah, I'm finding nothing. Did Obama order pizzahut for a state dinner with a sport team or country dignitaries?

Because unless it was never covered I'm calling bullshit.

Yea, they will even serve food people enjoy at a reasonable price to do it, those monsters. They even give children toys.

Over here, the drinks are syrup mixed with water and CO2, not some shitty powder

Should've gotten them steaks, well done with catsup.

Go fuck yourself. It’s called capitalism.

And you think that makes em good, not bad?

Thats not capitalism. Its crony capitalism or corporatism.
It seems that you support doing anything in your power to earn money. Why dont go kill people and steal their money? In the end youre the one thats gonna get the money.

There was this weird story about how they got pizza for the “let’s watch the SEALs shoot bin Laden” party, and how White House staffers had to discreetly visit several DC pizza parlors to conceal the fact they were getting pizza for the event. Made me wonder “wtf?” then, because you’d think the White House kitchen staff could fix a bunch of pizzas discreetly and not let on that something Secret was happening at the White House that evening.
Now I’m wondering about that story even more.

He probably would, the only thing stopping him is the domino effect. He kills someone, people wise up and get the same idea he had, now he's dead and someone else has the money. Rinse repeat.

Thats basically how corporations work.

But he's just 1 guy, that keeps him in check.

Imagine the smell

like all cunts smell hints of piss & fish