Having lineage descent from the House of David

Have you given praise to our unchallenged and unquestioned holy monarch this week?

Attached: King of Israel.jpg (194x260, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMAIwG4ik4A
youtu.be/BK0qXxFrnVk
youtu.be/1MshPZwllQI
youtu.be/ddjAXubHXkg
youtu.be/97S66xee0U8
youtu.be/QlYPwtyeOnA
youtu.be/IR8dNXaitro
youtu.be/lL2ZwXj1tXM
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/King_Vegeta
youtu.be/R4ZHpYTd3hQ
youtu.be/_LiA-ljxp5s
youtu.be/U9HqWrKnWEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity#Serpent_seed
youtu.be/ocvuOkLGT18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Broadcasting_System
youtu.be/bVzwrN5X8qo
youtu.be/oeHJ5ng0GwY
youtu.be/fUSdHB1R-W4
youtu.be/wo0decEybWo
youtu.be/kj8QBVTl-k4
youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA
youtu.be/aDShVjB3AGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Saxe-Coburg and Gotha Windsor crown.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: OPisafag_bubble.jpg (123x127, 4K)

It appears even the Jewish Babylonian Talmud admits Jesus Christ has royal descent from the House of David through his royal mother Mary(Miriam,) although it still calls him the bastard son of a Roman soldier and says his royal mother played the harlot with a Roman solider, rather than being seeded by Yahweh. I guess Jesus was unlike many Judeans of his time, in that be was a royal Judean, not some commoner, and plus he was the Chosen of the chosen, being the son of God. Royal and chosen, if he would have married or met a lady those would have been some perks to have I'll say.

Attached: House of Windsor German crown.jpg (590x350, 56K)

Jesus Christ, Yeshua ben Yosef, a royal Israelite, descending from the House of David. Not just a common Israelite, but one of royal blood. Pretty neat.

Attached: King of Israel.jpg (500x381, 98K)

Apparently Carlos V was apparently a pretty good monarch from what I've heard.

Attached: Elderly_Karl_V.jpg (1154x1402, 345K)

>House: Habsburg
I guess the Habsburgs were pretty important in Europe, and are important in European history, and the of the Davidians of the bible are pretty important to our religion.

youtu.be/OMAIwG4ik4A

I wish I descended from a royal house, but I live in America we don't really have royalty here, and I know Jesus loves me anyway. We have some people that descend from royal European houses and I've talked to a few of them over the years, and I guess it's fun to keep track of stuff like that, but it's more like a novelty here in America rather than an important social concern, a novelty much like someone being proud of having Amerindian blood or something, not to compare them to niggers or savages or anytihing.

My grandpa was a multimillionaire, and even though I'll never see the money I still sort of feel like an American royal suburban prince because of it.

youtu.be/BK0qXxFrnVk

Attached: Adrien_pic_1.png (1670x1152, 1.51M)

youtu.be/1MshPZwllQI

Accidentally posted the wrong video before.

Attached: Adrien x Chloe 2.jpg (512x477, 34K)

I think Trunks and Android 18 should fug.

youtu.be/ddjAXubHXkg

Attached: Trunks.jpg (2896x2896, 666K)

youtu.be/97S66xee0U8
youtu.be/QlYPwtyeOnA

Attached: angel.jpg (560x420, 59K)

youtu.be/IR8dNXaitro

Attached: King Tut Pharoah of Egypt hunting Nubian niggers.jpg (1024x406, 177K)

Apparently France does not have a royal family ever since the French revolution. But the Swedish royal family is French. I am part French Canadian. I have Canadian blood, haha. Love you Quebec, and all of Canada too!

youtu.be/lL2ZwXj1tXM

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/King_Vegeta
>This may also explain why he banished Tarble as a way to allow him to potentially grow stronger in an environment away from Planet Vegeta where his youngest son would be an embarrassment to the royal house due to his weak power level and gentle nature which inadvertently ensured the survival of his youngest child who would likely have died, as it is unlikely that Frieza would have spared the weaker good natured Prince Tarble, like he did with his stronger ruthless brother (Frieza mainly allowed Prince Vegeta to live due to recognizing him as a prodigy like himself whom he could be groom into a useful underling).
Hmmm, can't tell which house Trunks descends from and the thread is about to archive, oh well.

Is the House of David the most important royal house throughout all of human history? Be careful of idolatry through...

Who knew one man's testies could be so important, but whatever.

youtu.be/QlYPwtyeOnA

Attached: loud house.jpg (850x850, 90K)

nvm

Wish it was me, haha, but it happens in ancient times and was a long time ago. Can't believe they didn't have TV or cartoons back then.

happened*

I feel alone, but God knows everything about me, He will be my psychologist. It's not like I can't tell him something He doesn't already know.

youtu.be/R4ZHpYTd3hQ

Sexy girl.

Attached: Chloe_Bourgeois_Winter_Outfit_Concept-3135.jpg (524x524, 105K)

Forgot him. He descends from his tribal chieftain, basically royal.

Attached: Hiccup4.jpg (225x225, 10K)

royalty*

Attached: Hiccup2.png (500x500, 480K)

Attached: Hiccup1.png (400x400, 270K)

youtu.be/_LiA-ljxp5s

It is said in the Bible Israel will rule the world one day, but it also says in the Bible that Satan will rule the whole world in the end days.

youtu.be/U9HqWrKnWEk

The Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: Christian Identity CNT-cover-rear.preview.jpg (372x480, 19K)

"For I am Yahweh I do not change, you sons of Jacob are not destroyed."
Malachi 3:6

>This is recorded in the Zohar:

>Two beings [Adam and Nachash] had intercourse with Eve, and she conceived from both and bore two children. Each followed one of the male parents, and their spirits parted, one to this side and one to the other, and similarly their characters. On the side of Cain are all the haunts of the evil species; from the side of Abel comes a more merciful class, yet not wholly beneficial – good wine mixed with bad.

—Zohar 136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity#Serpent_seed

youtu.be/ocvuOkLGT18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Broadcasting_System

Attached: Swastika.jpg (520x520, 20K)

youtu.be/bVzwrN5X8qo

youtu.be/oeHJ5ng0GwY

Attached: Yehud .jpg (768x521, 151K)

High of Devil power:
youtu.be/fUSdHB1R-W4
youtu.be/wo0decEybWo

Attached: Yehud.jpg (550x800, 535K)

youtu.be/kj8QBVTl-k4

High on* Devil power

Anyone remember this?
youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA

Most whites can usually find their lineage leads back into a royal family. Even claiming descent from David wasn't likely that difficult at the time considering how many children David had then the amount of children all of his children had and so on.

Oh. There's still the matter of the exiled Israelites of the House of Israel from the Assyrian Exile who were still exiled when Jesus first came on the scene, the New Testament book of James is a letter written to them about Jesus Christ, and the book of Revelation seals 144,000 of them too in Revelation chapter 7. Not sure how many of them descended from the House of David.

youtu.be/aDShVjB3AGk