I write libertarian based articles once per day Mon-Fri

I write libertarian based articles once per day Mon-Fri.

Today's article: "The Drunkard Economy of America - What Would Happen if A Libertarian Got In Office To Fix It"

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1467

Attached: file.png (949x801, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1466
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>cant make an interesting post on Jow Forums
>expects me to read his garbage article

sage

cool

I work hard on my articles. I got a bunch. Basically in this article I compare the US economy similar to a drunkard that requires rehab. That for the economy to be fixed, the United States would effectively go through economic collapse to make it healthy again (detox/withdrawal in alcoholism)

did it make the opinion of a libertardian relevant? yes or no answer please

Attached: 1542170990700.jpg (619x332, 51K)

Haha, OP get your life under control!
The USA could only be improved by ending the fed.
It's obvious you view your shitty life as some allegory for american politics. Sober up if you must, but don't try to drag us down with you.

It is relevant in the sense that I am trying to be realistic and consistent. The end result is a collapsed economy either by rehab, or a much worse collapse by keeping up the printing of money to help pay monumental debts.

>It's obvious you view your shitty life as some allegory for american politics. Sober up if you must, but don't try to drag us down with you.

I am not an alcoholic. It was just served as an analogy.

nobody cares you fucking libertardian cuck faggot, sage

>nobody cares you fucking libertardian cuck faggot, sage
Yeah yeah yeah, some people actually do believe in liberty so...

Your article is fine, nothing that we don't know already. Most of our expenditures that cause the out-of-control debt load to rise are transfer payments, or welfare.

As a libertarian, you should seek practical solutions. Support the shutdown for an entire year at minimum to make poorfags of government leeches, and then incite a civil war and watch those that seek to pilfer the coffers of the American people die in gassings and racewar.

Attached: Cat Ops.jpg (615x615, 42K)

Libertarianism is a Jewish invented ideology fuer die Goyim.

>As a libertarian, you should seek practical solutions
You have to balance the budget, in which, removal of the welfare state and many subsidies on special interests. This would create an economic collapse, but nothing close to what we will see if we keep going the path we go. I feel this is a viable solution.

>Libertarian
There are only 2 sides to politics: the Jews and the gentiles. It's unfortunate you haven't realised this yet.

Attached: Jews.png (1000x3000, 1.66M)

I welcome you to read this article then on the concepts of racism.

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1466

Attached: file.png (850x400, 235K)

>This would create an economic collapse, but nothing close to what we will see if we keep going the path we go. I feel this is a viable solution.
Just don't be caught unaware. We probably only have about three years left before it's too late to prepare. However, as the years are short in hindsight, the days in the present are long. Taking the time to make each day matter and planned in anticipation of a harder future will yield the best results.

Continue life as normal, but be ready to make a big change in your routine when shit goes south.

It's "white trash" that often feel the impact of multiculturalism. That's why Zucciberg can live in his gated mansion while he cries out for immigrants to come into your nation. As a general rule, the more "enriched" a city becomes, the more red it becomes.

Attached: kjnhbgbiui.png (920x253, 92K)

MUH RANDIAN LOLBERT NONSENSE

Imagine being like 10 years behind the curve

IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING A JOURNALIST AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that CGA color scheme
Obscure computer tech attracts established fedora demographics, what else is new.

I'm not a journalist. It's just a passion project.

The dollar must devalue regardless of what a politician or it's people think. It also doesn't matter who is in office. As an interesting analogy, the United States economy is very similar to that of the drunkard. Printing money being the alcohol. And the hangover being the inflation. Things may seem to be okay in the short term, in fact, it may seem great. The drunkard managed to get drunk and enjoy their day. Yet when they wake up in the morning, wake up with a hangover, and less money in the drunkard's wallet. This occurs the same concept as to the economics of the United States. Not only does the United States need to go cold turkey, but the United States effectively needs "rehab" with how bad the issue is.

Rehab of course, being the dismantling of the gigantic government spending. This is something a Libertarian would attempt to achieve. If a Libertarian would get in office, most certainly would actually result in a sure-fire economic collapse. But, just like any rehabilitation program, exists the initial negative effects of withdrawal. The drunkard reels and churns in his bed really wanting that drink. The United States would cringe and grip at it's politicians demanding the usual handouts that have existed for so long. But this is not something that simply goes away without this rehab. The initial economic collapse would be devastating. Those who have grown to rely on it would simply have to find new jobs, and new industries being made. Though, with rehab, the benefits wouldn't be "now". The benefits would most certainly be later.