Serious question which bothers me

I'm no way a leftist or kike shill. I position myself as classica liberal who supports strong monolithic etho-nationalism. Therefore, I think that classical liberal values could only be held in the society which fundamentally is united. Also, I'm strongly against centralized European Union and it's migration policy.

But I have one question. Question which has been bothering me more and more.

Many of you here have families and might have one day offsprings. But most of you here will never have relation with women and less are you going to have children. It's emotional fact, but it's something that we all know and acknowledge. So, my question is forwarded to latter group, the people who probably won't have any offsprings.

Why do you care about society and the white race so much, if by the time white race is abolished you are probably already dead and without offsprings?

Why do you care what happens after your death when you don't have any childrens?

Attached: question.jpg (500x725, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I position myself as classica liberal who supports strong monolithic etho-nationalism. Therefore, I think that classical liberal values could only be held in the society which fundamentally is united.
blah blah blah

But why don't you offer your position on this question?

who cares
we all die

Well that's my question why Jow Forums cares about white race so much.

Because we care about all races and cultures.

Faaaaaaaag

Not a single constructive answer.

Because more blood for the blood god

Attached: JIDF_assemble.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>I'm no way a leftist or kike shill
no

Everyone can see though your transparent game, no one is playing fuck off.

Could you please elaborate?

I've always thought Jow Forums consists of intelligent people, but it seems I've might been wrong.

OP, if you're interested in making sure these young men and women get married, which outside of you being human scum, is the only reason you would talk this way, do you think the best way to do that is to present them as failures in general?
And if you are not, as you are a jewish handicapped retard with a deep hatred for all humanity including yourself, do you think that if you pretend you're clever, that will make you clever?

i would like it if we had a perfect society got into starships and was able to explore and study the universe at our leisure

thinking about people eating each other and torturing children over drugs swimming in filth and disease and trash where people kill themselves en masse. endless suffering and stupidity for no apparent reason just doesn't feel right for me

since i've got nothing better to do, i'll keep trying to do what i think is best to bring about the former outcome and prevent the latter

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT EXISTING? IT DOESN'T MATTERS, ANCIENT PAST.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

WHY DOES ANYTHING MATTER? FUCK THIS, I'LL BE A WORM IN A GLASS AND WAIT FOR HEAVEN TO GIVE ME EVERYTHING.

Attached: nigger food.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

>classical* liberal who supports strong monolithic etho-nationalism
How do you justify nationalism, especially ethnic nationalism as a classic liberal? The ideology is almost directly at odds with these values in the globalized world.

Because if your ancestors said the same thing you wouldn't be alive to have your dumb thread, now would you.

Attached: 1453787664064.jpg (499x460, 78K)

He's Estonian.

I really don't care about if children of Jow Forums get married or not except for myself. It's not my business to care about them. I don't present them as failures, but I strongly believe that most people here are incels, including myself. I know it's harsh truth, but it's something you should acknowledge, not hide it. Only if you admit your problem or state, you could take steps to solve the problem or change the state.

I don't pretend nothing and for that I laid out my beliefs.

God I hate Estonians

>classical liberal
aka egalitarianism pushing kike
btfo

also fuck nationalism etc is a group survival strategy moron

>implying I'll ever go full mgtow and give up on a biological imperative that my ancestors have done for millions of years
I will continue to fight the good fight and the same goes for many of us on here. Go shill somewhere else.

>I'm no way a leftist or kike shill.
>pic

You democratic kike.

>Why do you care about society and the white race so much
I'm just an one person and my own outcomes in life are only important to me - but that doesn't mean I shouldn't care that outcomes and quality of life is being purposefully destroyed for everyone else

>It's emotional fact
Indeed

survival. You need a tribe to facilitate your survival and prosperity in the grand scheme of things. Thats why we are getting phucked right now slowly but surely.

I believe the more people have common history, the more they can work together including abiding laws which guarantee our liberties. Ethno-nationalism means we have more common, therefore the respect for eachother liberties is also greater.

First, I don't believe in the Incel phenomena. Getting laid at the club is not a useful goal, since the bitch is going to abort the child and likely give you STD. Every single man I know who wants a wife, can have one. But you need to not lie to yourself, take the one that will be with you. If she's not attracted, you're a step down for her, and you either have to prove something else in your genes is strong enough to make up for the physical lacking, or find someone to whom you are a compliment.
Incel idea is inherently degrading, since it suggests that your only useful if you mate what society and your boner thinks is the best mate. Success is success, an "ugly" family has more of that than a "pretty" woman who has passed menopause.
So, it's not "truth," its a shitty personal philosophy which ties you to failure.

>Ethno-nationalism means we have more common
But HOW do you enforce this? Let's say a million Zimbabweans want to come to Estonia, and they say they respect your values. How do you justify rejecting them?

Because what you do in life echoes in eternity, the bound of blood and glory shared among our populations (white europeans) must prevail. Why would you want to lose the beauty of the renaissaince, of our traits, poets and heroes? everybody wants to perpetuate what's great and beautifull

i ll tell you why do i care.
the man that cares for the future of his people and is willing to sacrifice for his people that thing you will never have inside of you is what makes the difference between sub-human and civilized being. you are either female or something went terribly wrong with you. i feel sorry for you not feeling what i feel for my peoples.

you are already dead with this attitude. you are less than animal.

Tenda cuck dicklet Eurasian Tiger

fuck off back to r/hapas you cuck

Attached: rhapas Eurasian goblin.jpg (1850x950, 217K)

Because it's the right thing to do. Why would I ever pay attention to politics and not resist the obvious malicious agenda? Why would I want to let liars, cheats, manipulators and just general evil people win? I appreciate what the West used to represent and don't want that intellectual spirit, that pursuit and appreciation for truth, and the desire to be the best you can be to die out and be replaced by niggerdom. I want humanity (or at least whites/Europeans) to improve, not get worse in every regard.

This, too. I appreciate order, nature, beauty, talent, truth, intellect, honesty, genuine good... All of this is threatened right now and going forward on the current path things are on. I want ACTUAL progress to continue, which is antithetical to what (((progressives))) represent.