Im Confused

Is the State of the Union cancelled or not cause I’m seeing a lot of Libshits on Twitter saying Pelosi cancelled it ?
twitter.com/hawaiidelilah/status/1085562195570618369?s=21

Attached: 7456DB99-09B8-464C-82A3-76BE8FF0EE1C.jpg (1125x1740, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2019/01/nancy-pelosi-suspends-state-of-the-union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move it to the senate.

Invite 100 republicans

Roaring ovations every sentence

How the fuck is the secret service not being funded? I thought they were deemed essential, along with the military.

>requests that he doesn't do it
>it's not a request
She didn't tell him shit, she said he shouldn't

If anyone thinks Pelosi is TELLING Trump to do anything.... they haven't been paying attention

No she cannot. He can deliver via a broadcast from the oval office

Yeah how can the presidents literal body guards not be funded. Sounds and smells like bullshit to me.

>suggest
topkek as if Trump gives a fuck

Looks like she's threatening the well-being of the president here.

They are doing this type of "Pelosi has the power" shit to re assure the lib base that they will keep Trump at bay. Sadly it doesn't work that way. Tweeting shit like this without any proof or facts doesn't mean fuck all.

Dems will be dems

She doesn't have the authority to do that. The President "shall make, from time to time, reports on the state of the Union." Furthermore, he has the power to call joint sessions of Congress under "extraordinary circumstances." The Speaker of the House attempting to usurp any extraconstitutional power, such as preventing the President from issuing a SotU report, constitutes such a circumstance. She and her cronies can boycott the SotU, but that's a dereliction of duty and therefore a violation of their oaths of office.

This is where we are at politically. The President uses his Constitutional authority and the opposition party demands that democracy be suspended.

This honestly.

based

State of the union speeches are a relatively new thing. In the past it was simply a report delivered to the house from the executive. There is no requirement for a public speech delivered in the house.

In a white society the speaker sends an invitation to the president and he delivers a speech to the house and nation. Now that we are living in a jew nigger society that's breaking down. I think he should send a report to the house and hold a monster rally for the people and deliver it to the nation that way.. It would allow him to shit talk the democrats before a roaring crowd of adoring fans.

Thank you speaker Pelosi the crypt keeper and Twitter trash tranny slag we'll take your recommendations under advisement.
Prognosis: Negatory! The SOTU show must go on! Trump can talk to the people anytime anywhere any day any way shit hag and it makes you coo coo for coco snuffs!

Liberals are dumb and dont understand how government works. Trump can and will make a sotu address when and where ever he pleases. She has no control of that. Also the letter wasnt a demand as your twitter comment states, note the keywords in pelosi letter (suggest).

RUTH BADER GINSBURG IS DEAD.

SUPREME COURT JUSTICES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PRESENT AT THE SOTU.

DEMS ARE TRYING TO PRETEND LIKE RBG ISNT DEAD.

Attached: 1527338551046.png (1823x1238, 1.11M)

Furthermore whitehouse already responded and said that secret service was already ready for the sotu.

Oooo good point. They scared. Panic in dc

And they were wrong.

They're essential. Anyone suggesting politicians are being made unsafe is fucking lying

They just make shit up then say YASQUEENSLAY. Theyre gayer than Q faggots

What's the State of the Union? Surely Trump has the final say, not some random woman?

>congress still showing up for gibs and fucking around shit every day

>until govt reopened

pick one faggot

Speaker of the House invites the President to the House of Representatives to address the house and the nation. I'm not really sure if he's actually allowed to do that without the House's approval.
Either way, he can just give a speech whenever the fuck he wants somewhere else.

This is what I'm seeing too, along with the air of desperation

Actually a letter is perfectly acceptable and the way the State of the Union was handled until recently.

why not just scrap it. the state of the union address is a joke and has lost all meaning years ago. honestly, i can see trump just not doing it at all

She just doesn't want him doing it because she knows full well he'll be speaking about crime and illegals.
I remember that last time when pissbrain didn't stand once, but the week before she stood for hours for non Americans.
Then they tried to do a rebuttal and that guy stood up and drooled on national television for a hour and didn't actually say anything of importance.
Real shit eh lol, I'm sure she doesn't want people to be reminded of that.
She's a fucking traitor to Americans.

Attached: 1547616066140.jpg (600x477, 55K)

Serve pizza and beer.

Can't Trump just do a video and release it on Youtube? He didn't go to that gay correspondence dinner, why does everyone assume he won't just circumvent these gay traditions being used against him in this instance as well?

Perfect time for this comic

Attached: 1547346162443.png (900x855, 406K)

Nothing in the government is funded atm. The shutdown is in effect because Trump won't sign the spending bill. Only non-essential depts actually shut down, the rest just keeps going. At least that's what I've gathered.

Ha ha no. Simply do it in the Senate or anywhere else he wishes. Its a courtesy for the House to invite, but not a requirement constitutionally. Used to be just a 2 paragraph letter in the old days.

They work for backpay. No payment during the shutdown

Theyre funded. All ready released a statement. Note they protect all the former presidents as well. Have full time living quarters at Clintons, Obamas bla bla

They have to go to work, cannot quit, and are not getting paid.

Same with all the department of justice folks.

The vast majority of the government is funded. Only non-essential trash is currently not funded. It's why the media keeps bringing up those poor government workers, because nobody that matters actually feels the effects of the shutdown and nobody cares.

>Sadly it doesn't work that way. Tweeting shit like this without any proof or facts doesn't mean fuck all.

She can indeed call off the address to congress because it only happens after the house invites him. He can make as many speeches and state of the union addresses he likes, but the one that americans consider to be official can be called off by Pelosi.

vanityfair.com/news/2019/01/nancy-pelosi-suspends-state-of-the-union

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16_16-27-55.png (908x551, 117K)

Wow, a fellow anti trump Democrat backed Pelosi up. That's is 100% bullshit.

>a belief
>backed by evidence

>Perfect time for this comic
not really. The Critical Theory/Post-modernist/ that has it's origins based in jewish pilpul has left us with a system that doesn't rely on reason, logic, scientific evidence, etc. It relies on emotion and logical fallacies to misrepresent facts and present them as a "truth." What we've been left with is more of a religion based on arguing with very little regard to data. This is why the left is highly dependent on silencing it opposition instead of making a their case.

Don't they teach separation of powers any more? Trump cannot enter the house chamber without invitation any more than they can enter the oval office without his permission.

deepstate BTFO on so many levels !

yes, that is customary

Why are conservatards worried about orange man's address?
Do they think he'll say anything different, besides the exact same fearmongering bullshit that scares the shit out his minions?

Attached: PresidentTemperTantrum.jpg (556x680, 74K)

He can call them together in an emergency

>Trump cannot enter the house chamber without invitation any more than they can enter the oval office without his permission.
When did the legislative branch become the executive branch exactly? What security force is controlled by the legislative branch to prevent the executive form entering any hall in congress?

>He can call them together in an emergency

Not in the House chamber without permission.

So, child, you think Trump can go into the House or the Senate and make speeches any time he wants to?

>According to house procedural rules, even if Trump were to barge in, Pelosi and the house Sergeant-at-arms could literally remove him from the floor.
I would love to see them try. First State of the Union where weapons are drawn...

All but a few crazy republicans would back Pelosi. Perhaps 100%.

LBJ had tremendous power in the Senate up until 1960 when he became vice president. He was known as the Master of the Senate. He tried to maintain a tiny bit of power, and wanted to continue as the leader of the senate democratic caucus. Even though it was controlled by democrats and many of his friends, it took exactly one meeting for him to understand that he had zero power in the Senate if he was not a Senator.

Do you actually think that the Secret Service follow the orders of the Sargent of Arms of the House of Reps?

A patriot will serve his country for free

>that pic related
I am unable to comprehend how people can be this retarded

THE CLAPPENING 2019

I'm done with this middle-school level argument.

bye!

Essential parts are funded, hence why this is only a partial govt shutdown

He’ll live stream it you dumb cunt.

The Constitution requires the US president to give a SOTU address.
The president is tasked to enforce the constitution.
Pelosi can't do shit, except kwetching. At most she can MAYBE refuse him to do so in the house of representatives (doubtful).
But he is obliged to do so, and can do it from the Senate, from wherever he wishes to, and can summon congressmen and senators to it.
Or can use the military to enter en force in the house, if want to be wishful.

>quotes a middle-level article making a middle-school level argument (surely drupmf is done this time) about a middle-school level democrat behaving like she is in middle school.
>SCREW YOU GUYS. I'M GOING HOME!

Attached: 1460350513132.png (1022x731, 643K)

Another good point

>people actually liking a corpse like pelosi

How is she going to bar him from entering? With what army

Trump should barge in with his own personal security and give the speech. I guarantee nobody will do anything to stop him.

this sounds like a pink haired woman wrote this, probably a Jew too, or a tranny

>www.vanityfair................
Kys

bye faggot

user bringing the hard facts. This is guaranteed to be why they're begging off on the SotU. Full SCOTUS attendance is necessary.

I missed it

State of the Union from the Oval Office!

Attached: 6opbeuqr-226450274.jpg (480x620, 28K)

>Trump livestreams the state of the union from home, comfy with his shoes off, eating a cheeseburger, and doesn't have to pause every word because of the loud antics of the peanut gallery
>the madman actually responds to the DNC commentators in real-time while they watch him deliver the address

The kinda have their fingers in their ears

Mossad martyers miga man monday
Pelosi politely promoted past paunchy Pence

I wish Trump would take more queues from us.
His 10 minute thing about the shutdown and Dems being fags about endless migrant floods was okay but he has a platform to redpill the everliving shit out of white normies if he shows them the right infographs.
He could even get mildly racist and nobody could do anything to him. Not anything worse than they are already doing.

Attached: gosh all this diversity sure is expensive.png (756x768, 131K)