Data on Japan is a lie BTW, they are basically the Jews of Asians

Japanese rape rates, homicide rates etc are ridiculously low if you read the so called "stats".
But these stats are actually faked which many western experts have suggested.

Japanese have a history of lying, in fact it's part of their culture.
The Japanese life expectancy is also inflated, it's really some 7 years less than what it claims. Many Japanese people have been found dead in a room in their home for many years, while the younger family member didn't report their death and left them in a room to dry out and to keep receiving their carers pension from the Japanese government. Thousands of these cases have been busted, so the Japanese government thought that many Japanese people were ridiculously old (yet many were already dead years before).

Japanese IQ scores are faked as well, the Japanese government is in part responsible here. And the IQ tests taken are not exactly accepted by Mensa as being equal to western tests.

This we can actually correct the numbers for Japan, which many western experts have already done through extensive studying.
Japanese IQ = around 97.
Japanese life expectancy = 74.
Japanese homicide rate = 1.7x higher than the USA's.
Japanese rape rate = 13x higher than any western country.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 140K)

Straight outta your ass

Western experts also predict that 9% of Japanese children actually end up in a child sex trafficking ring. Which is very common in Japan, child sex trafficking is the most common in Japan.
This is a disgusting culture, Christianity could have saved them. But they refused to convert, now they are all going to die for their sins.

Most sex inside Japanese relationships isn't even consensual, it's usually rape. I found this out when reading a good article by an American psychologist.

Aussie shitposting has become so fucking pathetic

plot twist: it's a chink.

So you are a Jap lover?

Change Japan to China and Jow Forums won't see anything wrong with that post.

>dumb Redditroll goes to a weeaboo forum introducing outrageous and foreign "facts" without a single mention of anything remotely resembling a source in any way, shape or form
Good job, faggit. Your slide will be saged.

Attached: 1489727718544.jpg (760x572, 96K)

All this time Japan was like cologne on New Year’s Eve. Who knew?

Where.
Do.
You.
Think.
You.
Are?

Attached: 1446890847699.jpg (1400x2015, 1.21M)

Why do you Jews hate Japan so much? Does your fear of the samurai drive you to this madness?

Attached: Ausswitzch_poster2.jpg (900x900, 162K)

Bit hard when most of those low stats are china's real stats. lol

Attached: happy merchant.png (409x552, 110K)

Jews?

Son, the Japs are the Jews of the east. They are dishonest and many even have hook noses, they have all the traits of a Jew. Just ask their neighbour countries about how many times the Japanese tricked them and treated them like shit.

Yeah... 74? I highly doubt that.

>A superior empire abused their neighbors
Holy shit I've never heard of that before

Attached: KillYourself2.jpg (960x703, 57K)

Chinks are trying to ruin Aussies reputation. His Emu overlords are in a battle for control of their race between the Emu Empire and The Eternal Chinamen.

Attached: BEAKED.jpg (667x1000, 73K)

Got any evidence for this?

They weren't superior, they were just abusive of their power. For example the USA could crush Canada tomorrow. Yet the USA doesn't abuse it's power.
During the height of the Ming dynasty the Chinese could have wiped Japan off the globe, yet they never did this.

Some groups are just insane when they get power, one is the Japanese and another are the Jews.

No. 74 is almost impossible. Even Jamaica has higher.

this explains a lot

We surpassed them, this is what it's like to be chosen by God

Attached: Aryan fear.png (695x206, 56K)

The IQ thing I can believe, I was shocked at how dumb most of them actually are.

They weren't retarded or anything just sorta....goofy like a dumb nerd
>Also Japanese women from what I encounter were basically bimbos but more awkward
>And they kept asking me how much I made, it was rude af

Attached: 1540852800999.gif (545x524, 143K)

And at one point the Romans could have probably crushed the brits if they really really wanted to. But they didn't. And the Brits then did what the Romans did, and could have probably crushed us too but they didn't. And now we're the new Romans, but I wonder who will crush us? Either way you still sound insanely retarded, especially since the East Asians and Aussies are probably our actual greatest allies

Attached: (((GreatestAlly))).jpg (720x541, 85K)

And that super high HDI and GDP came from handouts too. In the form of nuclear bombs tho.

Why are people on this board so tsundere for Japan, seriously.

Attached: 1546368564039.jpg (595x708, 93K)

>they are basically the Jews of Asians
No, that's the Chinese.

That's true too. Japanese live abroad too, but not in every single third world country where they all have shops and restaurants like Chinese.

Japs are the niggers of the east.

>Japanese life expectancy = 74.
>Japanese homicide rate = 1.7x higher than the USA's.

Hahahahahaha you're saying that the US, with 40% of our population obese and all of the blacks killing at africa-tier rates has a higher life expectancy than Japan? 0/10 go back to shitpost class you disgrace.

Self hating weebs. /v/ used to be like this, but they accepted themselves and post anime tiddy all day.

post the article goy.

yeah until the jannies show up and shoah the threads faster than fucking sonic.

>t. Chink
Get that flag off Chang, you're dragging us down to the same level as leafs by posting this crap.

Lol they'll still never stop getting dabbed on so it's all pointless anyway

>chang projecting chink shit onto the Nips
The yellow jew screams out in pain as he strikes.

Chang, enough. Just go home now and I won't have to bash you again on Australia day alright? It's not far away, have your bruises healed yet from the last one? Or you ready for another round?

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE JUDEN.

Attached: 3289D27C-570F-47AA-8E4C-AD8C8C25E217.jpg (600x600, 32K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: chink.jpg (1080x787, 75K)

They have the IQ and low homicide rate but Jow Forums won't even give them that because muh webms. Meanwhile a major Japanese steel manufacturer admits lying about quality of their products since the 70s and all the way up to 2017 and nobody bats an eye a week later. I'm not saying their prosperity is entirely made up, but Fukushima and Japanese response to it really red pilled me on how much the eternal Jap likes to keep up facades.

wtf

based forbidden text poster

Top quality kiwi shitposting lad. Well done.

Attached: E2FA38D4-24CB-4943-AFD3-8C55C7E28606.jpg (1024x684, 130K)

I dunno about that I've been to Japan and it was incredibly clean, safe, and polite.

>kiwi
>aussie flag

Attached: 1547658706026.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>Japanese homicide rate = 1.7x higher than the USA's.
I could believe the other but not that.

Outshitposting the shitposters

go back to r/hapas you cuck

Attached: 1547034984225.jpg (448x570, 92K)