Can any geographyfags explain why there are no continents in the pacific ? /

can any geographyfags explain why there are no continents in the pacific ? /
also this can be a thread for missing continents like Lemuria and Atlantis (which is a Politically Incorrect topic)

Attached: earth.jpg (779x703, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181850540
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what you see is not the whole half of the earth, its taken from a relative low orbit making you only percieve part of the whole globe and one half of the earth is void of pretty much any land aside from some small island groups. additionally it most likely is a composit image if it comes from NASA either way.

that being said NASA is still fake as fuck
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181850540

bump

>making you only percieve part of the whole globe and one half of the earth is void of pretty much any land aside from some small island groups.

wait wut

The earth was once smaller, the continents were all together, high altitude places like Denver were beach front. The core magma rifting outward made the earth expand and the land break apart, pushing the newly formed continents to move away from eachother. The ocean water filled the new gaps and valleys, and that’s what we see today. This why our ocean floors are younger. The Pacific has a lot of these rifts. China, Japan, and North America we’re together.

That thread is retarded from post one. The fact that there are weird objects and litlle squirrels on mars means there was ancient civilizations on mars? Uh, no...it means that the picture was taken on earth.

pic related

tell we where i implied it means ancient civilization on mars and not just "hey, isnt it weird they didnt pay further attention to any of this stuff?"

Attached: perspective.jpg (1080x1080, 231K)

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzMi81NjUvb3JpZ2luYWwvZGFyd2luLW91dGNyb3AtY3VyaW9zaXR5 (2488x1400, 609K)

There is a lot of conflicting stuff for Lemuria.... was it in the Indian Ocean or the Pacific

The earth was once smaller? You mean metaphorically?

>what is Australia

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1529538738125.jpg (1902x2509, 1.8M)

>Lemuria
>Atlantis

You mean Valinor and Numenor

This isn't a flat earth thread

i see you know whats up

>he doesnt know that the earth is a hollow sphere with the nazis being at the entrance or inside

Attached: Buache Agartha Compact.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

but the earth is flat like a plane

land is for niggers who can't swim

Attached: 178898_374068482655843_648038235_n.jpg (600x318, 36K)

>can any geographyfags explain why there are no continents in the pacific?
Because there happen to be not any continents in the Pacific. Not everything has esoteric significance to it.

there is obviously a scientific reason behind it, like for example the way pangea broke up or something.