Redpill me on race realism

No meme bullshit I want real facts and somewhat real responses.

Attached: 1544815487153.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump

Less development of the prefrontal cortex in people of sub-saharan african descent causes them to have lower IQ average and experience things like empathy and self awareness less frequently/not as strongly as someone of European heritage for example.
African countries have an average IQ of 65, African Americans or Africans with white admixture have an average IQ of 85, and Europeans have an average IQ of 100. Asians have an average IQ of 106 and Ashkenazi Jews have an average of 110, which is why asians and jews are over represented in roles that require high mental fortitude.

t. 131 IQ Portuguese/Dutch heritage Canadian

Side note: Look into the importance of an average in IQ statistics, it means more than just "Probably this number for everyone". The bell curve is accurate.

Ok, anything else I should know?

Such as? Anything you've thought about that I might be able to help with? I'm not a professional but I am fairly well versed.

How does one bring this into the light? not in a "I'm better than you" sense but in the sense of recognizing this as a fact and that we should respect a races culture and way of thinking has a base of nature.

Lying about it will be breed confusion when it comes to Muslim terrorist attacks. How does one explain this without current cultural backlash?

>Without current cultural backlash
This might not be possible with most people, as they will be unable to look only at the facts without turning it into "BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM WORSE THAN US YOU RACIST"
However, whenever i've talked to people who are capable of understanding intellectual conversations, they've always been open to any evidence I bring up. The key I think is to find someone decently smart who is emotionally mature, that's the kind of person that will actually listen to you and not call you a racist. Stick only to the objective truths that the data shows. Once you get into the "and therefore whites are better.." line of conversation, that's when you become racist both in their minds and in mine. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
Sorry if i'm rambling a bit just trying to get everything down.

Also the thing about muslim terror attacks is just correct, there are tons of organizations that list the motives behind attacks like those that you can look into. Pie charts are helpful :^)

People are tribal by nature and demographic plurality just leads to more conflict as an increasing number of groups increase in size and vie for power.
As the percentage of whites become smaller and smaller you will begin to see other ethnic groups challenge whites for cultural and political dominance in white homelands.

>ethnic groups challenge whites
Yep, diversity of any kind is about who can outbreed the natives and therefore take their throne as the majority.
Laws that try to apply to everyone is impossible because guess what, people aren't inherently all the same and doesn't apply.

Causing identity and cultural conflicts. So in response these people from black communities and Latino communities which were formerly white neighbors hoods, thus turning it into their home and less like ours which is the worst outcome.

Ethnostate when?

youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos
There you go /ourguy/ Jared's doing god's work.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1546695152451.png (875x985, 423K)

As soon as possible

Can't rush perfection, but it will be perfect

redpill me on how weird OP is o wait he just did

Isn’t it just objective reality that some groups of people are superior to others?

Can you honestly say that an abo is equal to a jap?

brainlet or LARPing as a brainlet?

Correct, but do you have a license to post here?

We technically do have ethnostates in us we aren't completely mutted, we call them white neighborhoods. They still exist even in NY. Liberal niggers are such liars most live in comfy white dominant areas so they must be somewhat racially aware?

You said it yourself humans are tribal so we self segregate ourselves. Cities are (((diverse))) because that's where everyone works so its obviously going to be a melting pot.

Attached: 1547488124603.png (1080x2160, 30K)

Leaf me alone, chink.

I live in a pretty small town that's like 90% white and 3% asian so it's pretty comfy here too. Toronto is a hellish nightmare that i've refused to go to for the last 5 or 6 years.

Attached: 6B0FB979-2D2D-42BB-B158-1ECE179FB667.jpg (600x800, 54K)

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

/T

Not even 1% asian admixture but whatever you say, Achmed.

>(you)

Attached: B095AF26-7517-47FA-B240-676BDE8F85A1.png (721x651, 209K)

Attached: 3ECAE536-5488-46F2-A9B7-F5EF10F8CBAA.jpg (720x960, 127K)

This is pretty good

Attached: WopdLPr.jpg (843x843, 467K)

If you mind me asking, but where the fuck are all the Canadians? Its like they all went bunker mode once Canada became a doormat for the whole world.

Attached: 1539739829850.jpg (318x246, 41K)

They’re being enslaved by China

Go to any low pop. density area and you will find plenty of polite white Canadians who are either redpilled or unaware of
>how bad it really is

Pagliaci is about clowns cucking each other

Most of the asians around where I live are actually South Koreans and they've never been an issue or even really noteworthy. Chinks are huge in big cities though.