White Masculinity Thread

Okay it’s another adventures down in Twitter thread. So as I’ve said in other threads I’ve been follow shit loads of leftie zoomer girls trying to understand their culture and way of life. They’re mindless thots basically. Now the good news is that the only men they seem to thrist after on Twitter are white but the bad news is that they’ve got a really specific look.
>>Thin
>>Pasty AF
>>Look like they haven’t slept in years (tired).
>>Dark hair with light eyes
>>Tall
>>Boyish looking
I have no idea why they seem to fetish this particular look. Can anyone explain why women seem to be obessed with it now? They’re all lefties who shill against racism and sexism and blah blah blah. Why are they like this?

Attached: 4708CEB4-AD44-40E9-843E-031649A1AD0C.jpg (750x276, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9FJNzy1rHV4&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are not human and nothing they think or say matters

Attached: 1468563934648.jpg (800x850, 69K)

Easily controllable? Fetishizing the mysterious?

Well, how can a woman resist peak masculinity?

Pic related.

Attached: peak performance.jpg (1024x1578, 587K)

This thread again. Someone’s shilling this to further feminize white men by making then emulate the sickly, tired twink look. Don’t buy it you faggots. Even if women do pretend they like that look, NEVER trust a woman when she tells you what she wants.

What women want is healthy, muscular, masculine men. Get fit, get healthy, stop giving a single shit about the opinions or feelings of women, and you will get laid.

Nah they like this

Attached: 06C2B29B-1167-43AD-B833-24FF7116B880.jpg (750x545, 196K)

Nah it’s just me posting again now that I’ve got new info. Why do twitter girls like feminine white boys now?

Based and redpilled.

Also based and redpilled. Women crave a masculine man.

Leftist women generally gravitate towards huwhite working class men who consume copious amounts of mind altering substances since they are easily controllable and more open to leftist dialects. Notice how they dont fetishize blue collar tradesmen who would be inevitably redpilled to some degree by coworkers or atleast have casual racist sentiments instead they chase after lanky dudes who work retail or low skill service/hospitality jobs
Its all about control niggers

Also this

Oh shit I'm in style now?

Who knows

Attached: 2EB75861-8A69-4F15-B483-8BC390254E06.jpg (736x593, 239K)

This is true, women will always say they want a sensitive guy or whatever, they never do. What they want is a man who will act like a man and put them in their place. You should never even listen to what women say because what they say is never what they actually feel or want.

When a woman does something she know will really piss you off, does she want you to say ‘That’s ok, I forgive you.’? Of course not, she wants to be screamed at and maybe even slapped hard on the ass, nothing will get her wetter than a man proving both that he won’t put up with her shit if she steps out of line, and also that he is strong enough to defend her if necessary.

The ‘women don’t like nice guys’ line is common for a reason.

So they’re lying or just unaware of what they want?

Attached: DD8E9BDC-6AF2-4E2D-B5C3-B1D9D28DFB16.jpg (1024x647, 108K)

>Jow Forums
>not one wheatfields gf

Attached: DALLASSALLAD.gif (300x300, 482K)

>ywn run through fields of wheat with your rebel gf

why even live

Attached: White.jpg (2094x3480, 2.69M)

Fucking Google

cute and delicate

So it seems

Women are attracted to degenerates/violence. They want a man that is sexist and looks as if he might hit her. Women would rather be in an abusive relationship than a boring one.

Sad

Attached: 709157DD-AB98-4890-9BA9-5E07120307BD.jpg (750x230, 110K)

It's the 'twilight' effect. Or the Johnny Depp effect. Skinny, pasty, coked out, no muscle, black hair.
>women are stupid

salute.

some want to amend the broken puppet. It's their mother instinct twisted.

Bump

Bit of both, they will say what they think others want them to say, for example they will pretend to have one opinion in a group they know it will be popular and another in another, I actually know a girl who is the embodiment of it, she will joke about the holocaust to me and then go full SJW when with her boyfriend, nothing is real like it is with a man. They will also say things as a way to test their man is good enough. She’s pissing you off because she wants you to prove to her that you are a worthy man, the second you say ‘I’m sorry, I forgive you’ she will not only be dissatisfied with the result but will probably try again to see if she can break you this time.

In their mind they like the idea of a sensitive man, but in reality they want a man who will put them in their place and tell them what to do.

It’s simply an extension of learning their psychology; for example the easiest one that everyone knows which is ‘I’m fine’ never means that but can mean ‘I am so fucking mad at what you’ve done’ or ‘let’s not bother doing anything for our anniversary’ means ‘I want you to surprise me for our anniversary but it’s not like I can just say that’

Women are honestly the most bizarre and indirect creatures you could imagine, but once you work out what they mean by their coded language they are very easy.

Never forget you've won the lottery in life. Bare in mind these are the same women who hate "muh white patriarchy".

Fuck forgot image.

Attached: absolutelybleached.png (353x1328, 290K)

>Look like they haven’t slept in years (tired)
That's a weird fetish

fuck the soibois

Birth Control. Messing with someone's hormones obviously changes desires in a mate.

>Black women love white men!

I don't think about you at all.

Attached: 1514041205443.gif (500x382, 388K)

Sounds like someone can't get zoomer pussy. Easy as fuck. These girls want a masculine daddy, they'll let you do anything

99% or what normies are attracted to comes from archetypes presented by movies and tv

Remember "You are just like my dad" is girl code for "I want your penis inside me"
>Remember to nut and go though
>Those bitches tend to want you to buy everything and do everything
>The type of girls that like "normal" sex and cuddling, despicable things.

Attached: 1519474932619.jpg (783x1513, 1.07M)

do you even look at who makes these posts? they are self hating ethnics and low tier white girls. they represent almost nothing of real world women. stop trying to feel good about being a BITCH faggot, so cringe how you guys try to understand social dynamics through the internet

HOnestly and simply this
Retarded animals

user it’s just strange that it’s seems there’s a massive overlap between girls who like this and the “woke” ones. I’m just thinking it’s very strange and wanted some commentary on it

I don't dump until I've cum in every hole, as a rule. Mouth, pussy, ass. Gotta use up these young Staceys before they hit the wall at 23. It's crazy how many 19 year olds will let you put it in their ass. Girls weren't like this growing up

inshallah

Rockstar look. Women have never not been attracted to it since the 60s.

I literally have all of these traits and only attract trash girls with mental problems. This isn’t a good thing

>reddit having the best taste
fug

They are the ones who are very conscious of social fashions.

They are both just memes.

Serral probably looks the most like he's going to die so I guess he'd be top choice for the ladies nowadays.

Attached: serral.jpg (180x240, 8K)

He looks sad

Based

The twitter accounts are fake and the posters in this thread are a combination of shills and niggers.

>NEVER trust a woman when she tells you what she wants.
Right on. brother- women vote with their FEET! You LEAD the right way (as an outgoing, confident, "I want you to serve me" (with devlish charm), CAPABLE man and that bitch will FOLLOW you (practically throw herself at you!).

And she- likely- WON'T be tweeting the world about the gold she found (doesn't want the other kitty's to try and steal her prize!).
Bitches tweeting about some "boy-toy" they're enamored with is just "giggly girl pajama party stuff" (just like bitches going to watch male strippers). It's more about "us girls havin' a good time", NOT "my pussy's wet and I wanna' follow that guy and do WHATEVER he asks!"

youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q

Attached: 1520189449326.jpg (608x473, 99K)

>>>Thin
>>>Pasty AF
>>>Look like they haven’t slept in years (tired).
>>>Dark hair with light eyes
>>>Boyish looking
What if I'm all of that but only 5'8?

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

I think you’ve got a shot

>In their mind they like the idea of a sensitive man, but in reality they want a man who will put them in their place and tell them what to do.
>It’s simply an extension of learning their psychology; for example the easiest one that everyone knows which is ‘I’m fine’ never means that but can mean ‘I am so fucking mad at what you’ve done’ or ‘let’s not bother doing anything for our anniversary’ means ‘I want you to surprise me for our anniversary but it’s not like I can just say that’
>Women are honestly the most bizarre and indirect creatures you could imagine, but once you work out what they mean by their coded language they are very easy.
True dat! Just remember, they (once you leave them ALONE on their emotional roller coaster) get wet when you LEAD!

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-09-00h16m31s928.jpg (640x480, 91K)

u/halfasianlooksfull
"prefers dark-skinned women"

r/hapas thinks about you all the time

Attached: fbe48760d8fc2ad9420b6d2501d96c6c.jpg (547x1036, 132K)

>tall
>TFW 5'5"

Why

Sorry manlets, must be 6'2" to ride

based
redpilld

Are guys like that secretly pedophiles? I mean, she's basically like a 6 year old compared to him.

you mean faggots.
"she" looks like a 12 year old boy hitting puberty

Got u covered senpai

Attached: giphy (6).gif (540x540, 2.54M)

>falling for twitter hoe tweets

Wrong. All of you. This is a woman's dream man:
youtube.com/watch?v=9FJNzy1rHV4&app=desktop

Fuck man. That guy slays puss

Bump

But it’s real

and it’s dead :(

Sorry fren :(

Attached: 1547555046455.gif (364x384, 367K)