How come religious folks APPROVE of God seeing all the shit happening and not stopping it even though he has the power...

How come religious folks APPROVE of God seeing all the shit happening and not stopping it even though he has the power to.

If a cop had the power to stop two kids from killing each other and failed to do so he's be tried and sent to prison. No "they had free will, so I let them have their fun" bullshit.

If a teacher had the power to stop two kids from killing each other and failed to do so he's be tried and sent to prison. No "they had free will, so I let them have their fun" bullshit.

If a parent had the power to stop two kids from killing each other and failed to do so he's be tried and sent to prison. No "they had free will, so I let them have their fun" bullshit.

If a nanny had the power to stop two kids from killing each other and failed to do so he's be tried and sent to prison. No "they had free will, so I let them have their fun" bullshit.

If God had the power to stop two kids from killing each other and failed to do so he'd be let go and praised forever for it.

>inb4 free will

free will applies to ALL of these situations and only god gets away with it.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg-qpRtji4o_a0p613eUonamxMTaoL7576nOkBQNENjLBVjHjNtg.jpg (271x186, 8K)

You have the power to stop lying but you don't. You have the power to follow Christ but you dont. You have the power to stand up to injustice but you dont. Why should God mow the lawn of some basement dweller living with its parents?

Absolutely pleb tier arguments. Your whole assumption is that god can be affected emotionally by whatever man does. A god in the truest sense of being a god cannot have outside forces having an effect on it.

We have free will.
This sick world we are in is the result of 100 years of rejecting God.
We are reaping the fruits of the boomers sin. Nowhere in the bible does it say that we will live great lives even if we are godless degenerates. Were lucky we havent burned like Sodom (yet).

It defeats the point of creation.

And-

A parent doesn't answer to their child. You're like an angsty, rebellious teen who thinks they have it all figured out, but you don't. You're not very wise -- much like Satan.

Attached: 653-06534176en_Masterfile.jpg (450x450, 63K)

Then why should a teacher be expected to stop a fight between two shithead kids if they have the power to stop it?.

I see that but still a double standard. If two four year olds were fighting and a teacher let it happen she would get in deep shit and this is in the eyes of the courts. The most defining of rules/laws on behavior and the way people are supposed to behave and act.

>free will applies to ALL of these situations and only god gets away with it.

Because he is God he has the greater good in mind that does not include saving everyone

In a right society that teacher would give the kids a whipping. God gave us everything, we have the power and wisdom at our fingertips. We had a moral and righteous society. We turned away from him, and when a child turns away from their parent they no longer get the parents protection and they are lucky if they do not get the wrath.

Can't have free will without evil. Kikes can rob us, rape us, kill us, but they can never take our salvation away.

Attached: SYNAGOGUE-OF-SATAN.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Those bad things are a result of sin

ok. can you give me an example of a possible "greater good" that he might have in mind?.

I seriously can't possibly imagine a "greater good" that can result in letting two people suffer in a fight. If there is possibly a greater good maybe it's one of them dying but damn in that case just snap your finger and wipe him out. Why let the good one get hurt?. If both of them need to be taken out the snap your finger and let both of them get taken out.

And even worse in the case of good people getting messed up by bad people and god still not making a move. I guess you'll probably come back with when he dies and goes to heaven it the result will show. Still unfair. Good people don't even get to finish the life they are owed here on earth and are taken from their families while bad people get to.

>
>How come religious folks APPROVE of God seeing all the shit happening and not stopping it even though he has the power to.

Not everyone is a Muslim who has to enjoin good and forbid evil.

As long as it is not happening to ourselves then it is not our responsibility.

ok. So let me ask you this. If you were being assaulted, WOULD you call someone for help?. If so WHO?. And if you called this person (cop maybe?) and they showed up and watched you get your butt kicked would you be mad at them?.

Is neat their ass myself or at least try.

well I mean I already figured that but I mean aside from that you didn't really answer my question. You're going to try whooping him and even if you didn't lose but are having a hard time and saw a cop just standing there even laughing would you be a bit mad at him or after it was all over (15 minute fight and you're both messed up) and shake the cops hand for at least showing up to watch?.

>I seriously can't possibly imagine a "greater good"

There is a greater good in suffering , while you do not see that so today , the righteous will end up in heaven while the evil will not .

God does not snap with his fingers he just lets things happen because of freewill , except when he needs to intervene for someone who is chosen for the greater good

It is different when it is me. It is the right thing to do to help ME out. But helping other people out is inconvenient. Also I pay for the policeman's wages.

I do agree in that suffering can build character. Limited suffering that makes you stronger. Not like a women being tortured in some dungeon by a serial killer maniac or something.

As far as him allowing things to happen because of free will, as far as I know he went out of his way to create earth and all this according to the story. Sounds like a person who does make things happen. Well he did and then immediately stopped after he created earth. That's the way I see it. I respect your belief though. If he's there I don't know so I can't prove you wrong.

>Also I pay for the policeman's wages.

That brings up an interesting point. A lot of people give money to the church (god?).

God gave man the will, man created all the troubles. God be like: deal with your own issues degenerates.

God is not your cop or teacher or parent or nanny, he has however in his providence given us such things.

The problem with your arguments against God as such is that he is not a man like us, his prerogative is much different.

This assumes that god and the cop fill the same role in the world. The government and god are not filling the same role. Not everyone is helpless, and those that are less defensible, society has put in place rules that are mutually agreed upon. The core of laws that maintain societal cohesion are derived from scripture. Before you abloo bloo bloo that, look at the core commandments. It's pretty easily agreeable even if someone isn't of faith that they're pretty good base standards for building a civilization. Here's the catch, not abiding by the laws god sets has its own punishments if you believe in that. If not there are punishments in life eventually when caught. Not for all laws found in scripture but at least the most fundamental. Killing, stealing, bearing false witness and so on. A god that is an actual god wouldn't deign to stop you or anyone else from whatever you're doing. A god isn't empassioned by whatever immoral or amoral choices you make. A god cannot have outside forces away it's nature. A cop chose that role, a god simply, is.