Your face when you realize god exists and hes evil...

your face when you realize god exists and hes evil. this world was designed in a way to maximize suffering through designing a system in which creatures have to slaughter each other to survive. those demons who made this world feed on something called loosh. its the energy a living being releases in time of suffering and death. thats why the god of this world is also the god of confusion and has a thousand names and chose jews (an evil race) as his chosen people to cause chaos and unrest in the world. he hides himself and makes different races and different relligions to perpetuate the eternal war among humans which results in never ending bloodshed and more loosh for him. this is why karma is not real. those who commit small crimes might get the punishment but those who kill millions never end up getting the punishment like stalin, mao, lenin, castro and khomeini. they actually get rewarded for providing massive amounts of loosh for the evil god to feast on. now you know what morpheus meant in the Matrix when he said we are batteris. we make loosh. when you eat something you destroy a life to prolong yours. think about it. its the concept that this world was based on. kill or be killed. even if you become a vegetarian you still kill a living being to prolong your own life. but since plants are not sentient the herbivore creatures look cute while carnivore creatures look evil. we have to escape this system. pyramids were built for this demon so is CERN. built on leylines to maximize the loosh harvesting. wake up people. destroy their landmarks. free yourself from the eternal suffering of this demon.

Attached: 10626614.jpg (401x388, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMGwZKgikws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is satan's view, not God's. Heretic

Put down the Schopenhauer. Yes, God exists, but he's not evil, he's me.

i explained why the god of this world is evil. you have nothing to add to the discussion. stay silent.

We are the gods, and resentment from your past or promised prizes or rights to shit that belong to others is the real source of all the suffering.
We can literally make heaven on earth, we just need to have the courage to speak up about what we really REALLY want

>retarded non-sense in response to a logical argument

kill yourselves

You people are all delusional and I don't think you can hear yourselves properly.

ok christcuck

I am aware of the presence of a divine spirit, although I have no idea whether you are, or whether perhaps you are just another NPC. From your rhetoric I would guess that is the case.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kMGwZKgikws

Attached: 1516867804752.jpg (1011x1024, 130K)

This oddly makes way more sense to me than the bible lol

Do you have the ability to change your immediate surroundings to your liking? If yes you are in fact a God. If you are not, you are literally a demon that requires scamming or abusing of something or someone that is outside your immediate control to achieve it.

ok schizo

Does that mean that this reality is actually hell?

Attached: devilpepe.png (972x1116, 645K)

If God was evil, he'd force us to live here forever. If God was evil, the meat of slaughtered animals wouldn't taste so good

This isn't an argument, therefore I assume since you don't have one you deflect to an insult that probably applies to yourself

True.

it is indeed hell

>If God was evil, the meat of slaughtered animals wouldn't taste so good

it tastes good so you would kill again and again and again to release more loosh for this evil god

fuck off from my thread stupid namefag

Death is a sweet release into the after life - I can't wait to go to heaven and be with Jesus and my family again.

Imagine, some of these humanists want to preserve their life being turning themselves into robotic monstrosities.
If humans ever achieve immortality through engineering their own bodies - they will be stuck in this hell - unable to pull the plug on their own machine.

Again deflecting. See how you have 0 control and now moved to open hostility? Look at yourself in the mirror, what do you think heaven would be like? You on your own with people that follow your every desire? You would be completely alone

>33

you are not going anywhere retard. read the OP again.

Whatever you see in reality is that which you have put there.

You fucking stupid nigger Satan created this world he is THE GREAT ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE.

This is my face

Attached: BF88B139-3F87-4D6F-8855-0780C56A1AC8.gif (426x426, 3.19M)

i dont give a fuck what you call him. he rules over us, stupid christcuck. kys.

Using numbers is a form of witchcraft.

I suggest you stop before God destroys you.

yeah i put the parasites and viruses in this world. fucking stupid christcuck.

your kike god already had a plan to maximize your suffering in this world. seems like you dont have the ability to read. why the fuck are you posting ITT if you havent read the OP you fucking subhuman?

i'm not a christian (this is a good example of how reality is a hallucination you produce)

HE RULES OVER US HOWEVER CHRIST CAME AND GAVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME BACK TO OUR HOME, THE REAL WORLD, HEAVEN WHERE REAL HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY LIES.

A WORLD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE IN ANY SENSE.

yeah you produced the parasites and viruses in your mind, stupid fuck.

Adam and Eve chose this world . Jesus saved humanity. Gtfo blasphemer

oh fuck off you fucking kike worshiper i am seek and tired of you subhumans just kill yourself you human traitor

>subhuman greeks are kike worshipers
>their country is a literal hell hole

it all makes sense. some kike bit an apple and we all have to suffer because of that. when will you motherfuckers get purged from this earth?

I will give 1 million dollars to the first person to provide definable, testable and falsifiable evidence for the existence of God

You , me , all people are flawed.
Your ego fortess is one built on the sand.
Seek Jesus or get lost in the lies of the adversary.

he hides himself to perpetuate the war and give humans a reason to fight and kill each other.

Many have tried and failed. But know that God judges nations, not men.

You do. Everything you know is a rendering within your mind. Everything you experience is only through that filter. Accept this and stop being an angry nigger.

fuck off from my thread with your bullshit you disgusting foreskin thief

>this world was designed in a way to maximize suffering through designing a system in which creatures have to slaughter each other to survive.

>those who commit small crimes might get the punishment but those who kill millions never end up getting the punishment like stalin, mao, lenin, castro and khomeini.

both true in a way, rest of your post was gay /x/-tier shit

Attached: 1536594063920.jpg (777x900, 210K)

ok schizo

I hope you find your way through the Truth as Jesus Christ is and return back to the place you left, Heaven.

Don't seek happiness in this world as in this world , which Satan created, happiness cannot exist. Ask from within urself to return back to the place where you once departed. Is it time. DON'T LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY.

As Jesus said: "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world (this one), and suffer the loss of his soul? (later in Hell)"

Not circumsised, sorry if i insult your dumb stereotypes

fuck off foreskin thief

You are a God, here is your evidence because im telling you so. You just happen to share your space with other gods so it makes it seem like you are powerless. In reality you could go on a murdering spree to get rid of your competition but you will eventually run into a single God or group of gods that will put an end to your spree, you will find that other gods (copycats) will try to pick up where you left off

That all you got? Insults? Guess babby is sad that his thread was poorly received.

>this world was designed in a way to maximize suffering

It's not very well designed then. In this moment I am euphoric.

That's not possible because the evidence you describe constitutes artifacts of the natural world whereas God or the Spirit is a metaphysical concept. You have not yet recognized the transcendental ideality of your own existence.

What I'd this life is purgatory? We are here for our sins in the past life?

>>Don't seek happiness in this world as in this world , which Satan created
Here is where you are literally pushing your personal agenda to try to make the world into hell instead of trying to create heaven on earth, you are a demon and all because you were either indoctrinated into being one or are full of resentment turning you into one

god is dead, we killed him. fuck off with your subjective moral relativism.

That sounds unfalisifiable enough to be conplete bullshit

you are the 1% that escapes the suffering of this world. the entire world is suffering as we speak. latin america, middl east, eastern asia, africa and so on. but dont be happy. you will be recycled and you will taste the suffering just like everyone else.

No you won't.

do sheep have a reason to be in our slaughterhouses?

World is ruled by Satanists. (Do your research)
What is pretty much ahead is a global economic collapse, a third world war and a pretty much "Messiah" guy that will save us.

Meanwhile the revelation is describing these events and they WILL pretty much happen.

So why don't u believe in God?

>you are the 1% that escapes the suffering of this world.
>you will be recycled and you will taste the suffering just like everyone else.
Pick one

> but dont be happy.
But I am. Mad?

is that why humans are the only creatures with the ability of critical thinking? kill yourself pseud

> A grain of sand killing the sea

You have a very simple understanding of the world and using pop culture references as embellishment to simplify complex concepts proves it. Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Attached: rf23g4t23).jpg (532x547, 228K)

Wrong on all counts. Sentient beings produce adrenaline when they are being hunted but once death begins the body releases hormones that calm the body and provides a pleasant passage into the afterlife.

>pick one

learn to read stupid mongol. you skipped one life but you will come back and suffer like the rest of us. also your life isnt finished yet. dont be so sure that it will end in a peaceful way. you might get raped and killed in the most horrible way by a pack of niggers from sweden. stupid mongol.

you talk too much and say nothing so fuck off

Yes, that's what I said. It's unfalsifiable because it's not a claim relating to the natural world. Science can only analyze nature. It can grasp the animal self but it cannot synthesize the transcendent self because that upstream spirit has no physical trace. We know it exists, because we experience existence, but we cannot prove it in any material sense.

huh?

This

>quotes nietzsche
>"fuck off with subjective morality"
??

The Gospel says clearly whats happening

Attached: cfe5676851e798cab84a21003ee35182.jpg (700x715, 107K)

wrong. humans created their own suffering.God loves us enough to allow free will which we pissed away

>you skipped one life but you will come back and suffer like the rest of us.
Nah i'll be fine. My soul ascended suffering several lifetimes ago.

> also your life isnt finished yet. dont be so sure that it will end in a peaceful way.
Whether or not my life ends in peaceful way, I will be in peace with it. Can you say the same?

>try to make the world into hell instead of trying to create heaven on earth

I am sorry for that but as Jesus said "Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

What did he mean by this? He literally says that THIS WORLD (Which, again, I will repeat, is SATAN's creation) is not meant to be a world where prosperity and TRUE happiness can exist. You have completely made urself believing that this world is about creating happiness however if you look around urself there is nothing good about this world. Here, everything happens for urself. It's a world about surviving. You create a family so YOU can feel good. You make friends so YOU can feel nice. You have a girlfriend so YOU can feel spiritually good.

In this world no such thing as happiness can exist.

It's a FAKE world.

yes

thats the face of a sand-nigger.

> Stupid mongol
> Stupid mongol

Reminder that denying God will not bring any peace to the soul

OP is a sand-nigger

Isaiah 45:7 KJV - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

kill yourself kike

>your kike god already had a plan to maximize your suffering in this world.
If God is evil then where does good come from?
>NB4 If God is good then where does evil come from?
Answer me first

Satan corrupted the world, that was made by God.

>THIS WORLD (Which, again, I will repeat, is SATAN's creation) is not meant to be a world where prosperity and TRUE happiness can exist.
Yes it is. And it was, until Lucifer's rebellion.

>there is nothing good about this world.
Says the greek, while inhabitating a healthy body capable of connecting with God

I do believe in God, not the Christian one, but the one that is me at all times. And not again in all the world's turning will there be terrains so barbarous to try whether the stuff of creation may be bent to man's will, or whether his own heart is not another kind of clay.

>Whether or not my life ends in peaceful way, I will be in peace with it. Can you say the same?

stupid mongol romanticizing his coming horrible death thinking it will reduce his suffering.

fuck off foreskin thief

Isaiah 45:7 KJV - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

My death will most likely be swift and painless. You don't need to be concerned, Jeff.

>Whether or not my life ends in peaceful way, I will be in peace with it. Can you say the same?
I can, and I'm glad to hear of your own enlightenment, as well.

Do DMT. Case closed.

tesy

keep telling that to yourself kike lover

God gave power to Satan and Satan created this world so he can TEST US because we left our home, Heaven, with him.

That's why the freemasons call their God, who is obviously SATAN HIMSELF (do ur research), The Great Architect of the Universe.

GUYS COME TO THIS THREAD VERY IMPORTANT DEMOGRAPHICS OF USA

#

Attached: 20180428211836.jpg (309x270, 9K)

No Satan didnt create this world. Satan doesnt create, he destroys. God created the world and Satan tricked Adam and Eve to corruption.

And where is the evidence for all of this?

>god created satan
>my kike god created evil for no purpose
>he cant stop this satan he made

kill yourself you fucking dumb motherfucker

And what would demonstrate that DMT doesn't just give me a hallucination?

Me thinks denying God is the root of racial tensions

What do you mean IT WAS? It still is and it is being ruled by him.

What does my race has to do with this?
And yeah I believe that there is a way to connect with God however this world doesn't cease to be evil as it was by the time of its creation.

God and Satan are polaric interpretations of one universal Being which is constantly creating the universe.