Jewish trick?

Are vitamins a Jewish trick /pol?

Attached: BE178B0C-2CC9-49FE-AC22-B390FB1212B6.jpg (2400x1600, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The entire supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar snake oil scam.

I tried Wellman vitamin supplement, I didn't feel any different after using semi-daily after weeks EXCEPT for it ruining how I pass stool.

I think any diet or supplement that negatively impacts your digestion system cannot be optimized for the human body - this is also why I have to reject full-on veganism or at least a full vegetable diet.

most are, some are real, but fucks a lot of people over thinking they can eat shit food cuz they take a vitamin to make up for it

I'm sure Jow Forums fag will know the answer. I've only ever taken omega 3 if that counts. Seems to help keep the joints oiled.

>omega 3
Fish oils are actually pretty good. Other than that, take a multivitamin. All the other shit is a meme.

a proper balanced diet with plenty of fruit,nuts,vegetable, fresh meat.

it is all figuring out what ratio of what, optimizes you the most efficiently for the next duration of time. your body/mind will tell you what you need, instead of using shit-tier food, use earthly food.

Yep.

If you can afford it. buy organic / free range / grass fed and the like foods. Eat yer fucking vegetables, natural fats are fine, grains like rice, oats, potatoes are all fine.

Avoid anything processed like bacon, pre-made sauces & condiments and even wholemeal breads % pasta - if you want any wheat based products either learn to make it yourself or go to somewhere that makes it fresh.

Sugar is the worst. Even orange juice is cancerous. I'd say give it up completly, but you'd look pretty autistic if you don't have some dessert your girlfriend's mum made you the first time you meet her parents, so the odd time is fine.

Also, and this is something you need to hear, you need to eat way less than you're doing now and periodic fasting is one of the best things you can do for health and longevity.

I've been found out

Zinc is exceptionally good at helping with colds. I always keep a bottle of a multi-vitamin with zinc around in case I pick one up.

No. Our food is so shit now magneseum deficiency among others are becoming a silent epidemic. Happened to me. Caused permanent nerve damage.

Unless you have a legitimate metabolic disorder you're wasting your money. You literally piss out most of the vitamins from these

>You literally piss out most of the vitamins from these
Depends on when you take them. If you take them first thing in the morning with some water, 30-60 minutes before a meal, you will retain a good bit of them.

Zinc deficiency in perpetuity via dietary engineering is what’s going on

>Zinc deficiency is characterized by growth retardation, loss of appetite, and impaired immune function. In more severe cases, zinc deficiency causes hair loss, diarrhea, delayed sexual maturation, impotence, hypogonadism in males

>Zinc deficiency may manifest as acne,eczema, xerosis (dry, scaling skin), seborrheic dermatitis, or alopecia (thin and sparse hair).There may also be impaired wound healing.

>Impaired immune function in people with zinc deficiency can lead to the development of respiratory, gastrointestinal, or other infections, e.g., pneumonia.The levels of inflammatory cytokines (e.g., IL-1β, IL-2, IL-6, and TNF-α) in blood plasma are affected by zinc deficiency and zinc supplementation produces a dose-dependent response in the level of these cytokines.During inflammation, there is an increased cellular demand for zinc and impaired zinc homeostasis from zinc deficiency is associated with chronic inflammation.

Attached: 1086CBB1-921A-4396-ABC8-CBB5EB01990E.jpg (750x751, 124K)

>Cognitive functions, such as learning and hedonic tone, are impaired with zinc deficiency. Moderate and more severe zinc deficiencies are associated with behavioral abnormalities, such as irritability, lethargy, and depression (e.g., involving anhedonia).Zinc supplementation produces a rapid and dramatic improvement in hedonic tone (i.e., general level of happiness or pleasure) under these circumstances. Zinc supplementation has been reported to improve symptoms of ADHD and depression.It has been reported that dietary zinc deficiency may predispose individuals to Autism spectrum disorder.

>Low plasma zinc levels have been alleged to be associated with many psychological disorders. Schizophrenics have been shown to have decreased brain zinc levels and supplementation as an adjuvant was shown to improve symptoms in one study.Evidence suggests that zinc deficiency could play a role in depression.Zinc supplementation may be an effective treatment in major depression.Low serum Zinc has been found in generalized anxiety disorder panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. People with Migraines have been shown to have low levels of Zinc and supplementation improved symptoms in a prospective study.

Most vitamins are, there are reputable companies though that will provide lab results of content of their offerings though. Bioavailability is also a large factor in how well vitamins preform as well.

>avoid ketchup

No

Now here’s why you should care
>Zinc is required to produce testosterone. Thus, zinc deficiency can lead to reduced circulating testosterone, hypogonadism, and delayed puberty.

Wonder why sperm counts are falling and why people specifically whites are becoming less fertile at an alarming rate? What zinc means to health and FERTILITY

>Zinc is a key mineral that cells use to metabolize nutrients. Immune function, DNA and protein production, and cell division are all related to zinc levels in the body. Zinc also enables the male body to produce testosterone. Because of this, your levels of zinc may affect erectile dysfunction.
>As important as zinc levels are to a woman's fertility, it may even more vital to a man's ability to get his partner pregnant. ... Chromosomal changes: low levels of zinc may also be the for reason chromosomal defects in the sperm, which could cause a miscarriage even if fertilization and implantation do take place.

You need iron but you really fucking need zinc. They’re trying to cheat you out of it by giving cows/chickens/pigs high content of söybean in their feed so they’re already zinc deficient by the time they get to you. Look up signs of zinc deficiency and tell me it’s not the issue. Zinc regulates hormones, blood sugar, cortisol levels, fights viral infections, bacterial infections, kills cancer cells, protects eyesight, cognitive function, memory and attention span fucking everything. The Dutch did a study a while back that gave men with low sperm counts extra zinc and folic acid and within 26 weeks their normal sperm count increased 74% percent. We are all engineered to be zinc deficient but it’s reversible. Not just for men but women too we all need it.

you piss out most Rx drugs too, what makes you think that urinary excretion proves it was worthless?

Here’s the double blind Dutch study on men’s fertility
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/

OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of folic acid and zinc sulfate treatment on semen variables in fertile and subfertile men.

>INTERVENTION(S): Both groups were randomly assigned to receive one of four treatments for 26 weeks: folic acid and placebo, zinc sulfate and placebo, zinc sulfate and folic acid, and two placebos. Folic acid was given at a daily dose of 5 mg, and zinc sulfate was given at a daily dose of 66 mg.

>RESULT(S): Subfertile men demonstrated a significant 74% increase in total normal sperm count and a minor increase of 4% abnormal spermatozoa. A similar trend was observed in fertile men. Pre-intervention concentrations of folate and zinc in blood and seminal plasma did not significantly differ between fertile and subfertile men

you piss them all out its a rip off

One last thing. Because we know that söy and fluoride will induce a zinc deficiency resulting in aluminum buildup in the body, is it really a good idea to be applying aluminum zirconium(deodorant) directly to your axillary lymph nodes every morning?

Iodine is a valuable supplement to keep around
The majority of it is a scam. Just eat a decent diet.

I usually just flush a handful of euros down the toilet every morning

One supplement I would recommend for folks with shitty diets looking to get healthier is good biotics.

I used fresh homemade sauerkraut and a pill by Biokult for maybe 3 months and I really feel a difference.

Now I don't need to take the pills but still eat fermented foods on top a varied diet and I'm fine.

As side point, those pills are great if you've got the runs or are going abroad to a place that had poor sanitation. You load up on good, Western bacteria and show those germ darkie interlopers who's boss.

If you want a based supplement, have a small amount of caffeine daily, ginko baobab/brain supplements but not expensive ones, omega 3 fish oil and when you need mental boost put a nicotine patch on. Nicotine is still the strongest mental enhancer available to man.

You can make your own. It tastes so much better and it's liquid shit like you get from Heinz.

*it's not

If you have a healthy diet you mostly just piss 'em out and waste money. Otherwise they dont actually harm you so eh

>Heinz
It's mostly HFC

I think they work. My husband remarks on my sharper mind, better attitude and better soon when I remember to take them. I know my cravings go away, and I feel better with them. I think I'm not getting enough topic acid and manganese via food. I know horses that are Mg deficient are mentally unstable, and supplements help them.

Forgot to add but the best way to fight off zinc deficiency is to be incredibly mindful of not consuming söy so pic related will help you recognize the ingredient names the FDA allows it to hide under and it’s virtually everywhere now in all kinds of breads and everything so always check

Attached: 7C285F26-F828-401A-949B-CBFD9F3AEA48.jpg (750x970, 578K)

Better skin, not soon. Not enough folic acid, not topic. Sorry.

Thanks for the info. Sounds a lot like the shit that’s happening to me.

If you're an alcoholic like me you need a b vitamin supplement.

I'm generally deficient in Vit D, Vit E, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16-20-58-20-770_com.cronometer.android.gold.png (1080x2160, 252K)

>shithouse medical experts
>ask 10 people get 10 different answers

ur a retard

Source: Me

It reached epidemic levels in North America in fucking 2000 and steps have since been taken to make it worse it’s fucking unreal

But where is zinc on there?

Why?

I don’t know if the tribe is involved but it’s actually very bad to take vitamin supplements. You’re basically od’ing once a day

Yes and no.

Most multivitamins are absolute shit-tier. Either the wrong ratio, too many things crammed all together, or not spaced (should ideally be divided between morning & evening supplements).

Most people ought to take some vitamins or another.

Take the nutritional redpill: look up Ray Peat and fall into the rabbit hole. Will totally help you out, but the forums are often full of retards

Attached: I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-2.jpg (500x739, 54K)

Oven is the only vitamin

Ray peat is largely anti-supplement. His followers have just bastardized his views into a cult of b vitamins and pregnenolone

I use chewing tobacco occasionally when doing engineering thangs. But might look into nicotine pouch or gum instead

My supplement has 1.5mg of zinc. You think that’s sufficient?

Okay here are my subjective experiences:

-Omega 3/fish oil: probably good for you if you don't eat fish. Can't confirm if it's beneficial
-Vitamin D3: I think it helps with lighting up my mood. I think this works though I am not 100% certain - a lot of depressed people said it helps them so why not.
-Vitamin B12: Now this shit definitely gives a slight energy boost if you take it in the morning. Would recommend.
-Multivitamin / Vitamin C: Won't hurt once in a while, but actually having a deficit should be hardly possible - even with a fucked up diet. Vitamin C is put into all kinds of food, so that one alone is totally unnecessary.
-Zink: Works 100%. Tripled my body hair and doubled my facial hair growth. Also increases the amount of ejaculation. ATTENTION: as opposed to most supplements you can overdose this. Inform yourself.
-Magnesium: comes with my Zinc supplement. No problems. Can't confirm benefits.

Eggs, oysters, liver, grass fed dairy and red meat. There you go, no need to take big pharmas cuck pills

rule of thumb : if you gotta ask the answer is yes

50% of Ireland is deficient in vitamin d.

I’ve overdosed on zinc in high school. It gave me hives. The daily supplements in stores usually come in 30-50 mg. Use half daily or every third day

Everyone is deficient in 3 of the 12 Mineral Cell Salts required for optimized cellular growth, regeneration, and maintenance. These 12 are: Calcium fluoride, calcium phosphate, calcium sulphate, iron phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium sulphate, magnesium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, sodium sulphate, silicon dioxide. What you are deficient in depends on when you were born. Deficiencies in any of these minerals cause adverse health defects ranging from poor skin to lack of or inability to focus.

Low carbs, consistent hydration, fasting, exercise, and a balance of these 12 salts will turn you into an absolute beast, mentally and physically

Attached: EAE10A57-C7AB-40E2-9F68-CE0458E3A060.jpg (1019x1072, 405K)

Should the Jews have been ga...

nevermind.

15 is maximum. Any more and you will feel sick

>The entire supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar snake oil scam.

Bullshit. Cheap vitamins are not absorbed and are absolute trash, but the good stuff is awesome.

You get what you pay for.

Attached: 1543356408234.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

Cringe. Water soluble vitamins can and will be pissed out, so you can't 'OD' on them. If you eat liver every day you will 'OD' on vitamin A though.

Everything is. Using the internet to post about Jewish tricks on a Jewish trick side is a Jewish trick. You have been Jewish tricked.

I have no idea. I was brought up to eat vitamins and that's what I've always done. Each day I take two teaspoons of fish oil, 1/2 teaspoon ascorbic acid salt, one multivitamin and one magnesium pill. I'm perfectly healthy and literally never sick. Haven't been to the doctor for 20 years since when I had bronchitis as a child. The vitamins might be casual to this as I'm generally active and eats pretty well, but I have no reason to stop either except for the cost, which I don't care so much about. That's my 2 cents at least.

Organ meats are chock full of vitamins and are the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. You should get the highest quality of them that you can find near you. I recommend at least one beef/lamb liver a week and two whole cod livers (you can buy them canned). Pates and liverwurst are also an easy way to eat organs. With this and a diet of quality animal and plant food you should not be deficient in anything, though it would be worth it to run blood work to check for deficiencies if you can.
If you can't find the cod livers near you, take cod liver oil for omega 3's and an iodine supplement.
Zinc and magnesium are the only other supplements to that seem useful for most people.
I would also encourage you to buy grass fed and grass finished meat if you're eating fatty cuts. Grass fed and pasture raised meat gets more fat soluble vitamins in their fat (A, D, E and K). It's less important to buy quality when it's lean muscle meat.
Any vegetables you buy should be organic and pesticide free.

And I'm a night owl and have a poor diet so I average 10-30%.

I wouldn’t go multivitamin for zinc. Zinc sulfate is best supplement aside from zinc assay liquid that’s absorbable. you hold it in your mouth for like 15 seconds which you can actually use as a test to check for deficiency (if it tastes like water or has delayed taste you’re zinc deficient if it tastes bitter immediately you’re good).

What type though? Zinc gluconate abd chelate tends to make people feel sick I’ve noticed but sulfate doesn’t and that’s the one proven to boost t/sperm count.

>the tribe
gas yourself

yes. I have never taken a vitamin.
no vitamins for 300k+ years of evolution.
NOT lindy.

Most are present in sea salt, no?

Idk but they help my skin not to peel off my fingers

Ive been using some arm and hammer ( i think thats the brand name) aluminum free deo for over a year now. its cheap and really good. no metals and no skin irritation either.

Vitamin D is necessary for testosterone production.

No factory farming, corn fed and processed crap food for 300k+ years of evolution either. If I could have a 100% natural diet, with only organic vegetables (real organic, not the marketing bullshit) and grazing animals (real grazing, not the grass fed marketing bullshit) then I'd probably stop taking vitamins as well. But here at least it's not even a question of cost when it comes to real natural food, you can't even get a hold of it most of the year.

Oh and fun fact if you ever notice these white spots on your nail/nails you’re 100% zinc deficient to some degree

Attached: BA174A63-A1BA-49F1-837D-F522B3E3C233.png (1512x948, 332K)

Excellent! I made the switch a while back and I’ve actually noticed a difference both in general health and I have zero underarm tenderness or puffiness ever. Aluminum free deodorant is definitely a worthy investment

What about the white arches in the beginning of the nail? Are they normal or signs of deficiency too?

Attached: sdfdsff.jpg (294x347, 25K)

Tip: take some baking soda and splash water on it so that it becomes slimy/silky. When you apply this to armpits it will keep the smell away for 2-3 days. Don't make the solution too strong or it will irritate your skin. Cheap as fuck.

Zinc, iodine, curcumin, magnesium, apple cider vinegar and spirulina supplement with a balanced diet master race.

#clear skin
#third eye

Everyone has those.

I take vitamin D every morning. Can't really tell if it's making a difference but whatever

i dont trust science to give me some pill that it claims captures the essence of the nutrition from whatever things i "should" be eating. science is wrong about everything of such complexity.

curious, please link anything you like to read about this kinda stuff.

>apple cider vinegar
le meme

Those to my understanding are normal what I’m talking about are the white spots in pic related.

Thanks for the info I think I might try that

Attached: 44B6742F-4522-4D66-ACD3-401242331F06.jpg (570x250, 22K)

There's a lot of disinformation about this. So far, very little longitudinal study has been done on this. However, studies HAVE been done to show bioavailability from 30% to 55% the IIRC.

Actual bloodwork has been done to show increased levels of these nutrients in the bloodstream after taking them. It's less efficient than proper, whole food sources. However, we know we need these nutrients, and we know you can get SOME portion of that from vitamins. It stands to reason that they have some metabolic effect, otherwise these nutrients wouldn't be considered essential or healthy in the first place.

I agree. However, I don't trust modern agriculture to do it either. Like I said, it's not actually possible to get enough real food up here. I do hunt, but there are quotas and restrictions on the time you can hunt and so on.

>Are vitamins a Jewish trick /pol?
I take A, B(all of them), C, D, K and occasionally magnesium

Attached: 58.jpg (418x299, 13K)

That’s the result of biting nails nigger

>Are vitamins a Jewish trick /pol?
What is scurvy?

Attached: 72_.jpg (247x214, 7K)

Literally everything about what you’ve just said sounds awful. It’s like cutting out flavor.

Except the sugar thing, sugar is actually bad, way worse than salt

I started taking Niacin and some vitamin B's and I got rid of my acne (I'm 19) that I've had since 16

threadly reminder to avoid Jarrow supplements

Attached: pillkike.jpg (666x423, 102K)

>buy this extremely overpriced cheese byproduct (whey)
>Yah just Suck it down in a disgusting shake, well add some coco flavour
>it'll make you big and strong goy you don't need real food

Attached: _20190113_102842.jpg (216x343, 16K)

I started taking multivitamins a few years ago and there has definitely been an effect on how often I'm sick.
Would usually get the sniffles with weather changes every couple months, but now it just doesn't happen.

Fucking no but check your levels before taking vitamins as you may not need them, or you may have deficiency of certain ones that will need special treatment to level.

I was diagnosed with osteoporosis some months ago and my vitamin D was 14 ng/ml when the normal is between 30-100 ng/ml. My calcium was normal and my thyroid was working perfectly fine. I have deficiency for not going outside to take the sun, and I have read research that a lot of people have low vitamin D because of indoors lifestyle. Sunscreen blocks the production of vitamin D on your skin so do not use it until after you have had 10-15 minutes of exposure already. Working next to windows also doesn't help as a lot of windows block important UV light. You can't fix low vitamin D with food or enriched foods because they simply do not contain enough of it, very few foods naturally contain vitamin D and in very low amounts. The only way of getting a healthy, stable vitamin D supply is to sunbath for 10-15 minutes a day.

Vitamins are not a meme, they are important for your body and you will suffer greatly if you have deficiencies, but please check your levels before taking anything.

Attached: 1282505252604.png (400x400, 72K)

Homemade ketchup sounds like it would be good when made properly.

Wrong. I take certain herbal supplements that make a HUGE difference

It doesnt help with anything, they tested 100,000 Americans and no improvement from supplement what so ever. Excessive E vitamin makes u more likely to get cancer, and Excessive A vitamin is bad too dont remember why.

fucking disgusting fat american trump retard bitch faggot cunt

Attached: smelly.png (1043x1136, 380K)

My girlfriend gets more than enough vitamin D

Ba dum tss!

I started taking daily multi vitamins, also iodine tincture - i fast often for 18-20hrs, so i want to make sure i meet my daily req’s. I gotta say, my energy level from 830a-430p has been great, much better than usual. And my mood has been much better, and its much easier and pleasant to socialize. After 430 or 5p, i start to run out of juice for the day, and generally dip back into sadness and exhaustion

Nope, science says No. There's No delux vitamin my man.