Gun control Gov Shutdown

So it's 2021, and president Julián Castro won't sign the budget unless it includes gun legislation that he otherwise can't get the votes for. Congress should compromise, just like they did for Trump's wall. Solders and border security go unpaid... again.

Problem Cons?

Attached: static.politico.jpg (605x328, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuckservatives BTFO by based latino.
could not recover from this.

If you are delusional enough to believe this retard is going to be elected, you should probably be locked in a rubber room.

Cons can't even face their own actions. Have to attack the details to ignore the point.

Are you having a stroke or are you always this incoherent?

Problem is, the wall is justifiable. Gun control backed by the Dems almost certainly wouldn't be. Also:

>President Julian Castro
Lmao

>Problem is, the wall is justifiable.

The ends justify the means?

Military budget is separate. Costguard and Boarder Patrol can be annex into armed forces since they are protecting our boarders from foreign invaders, and national parks can be given back to the state. That leaves non essential workers that shouldn’t have a job at fed gov anyways. Get rid of IRS and income tax 16th amendment doesn’t say it HAS to be collected, and all other useless department and move regulation to states. Why should I have to flush my shit with 1.3gallons in Michigan with plenty of water. Reg should be at state level.

Attached: 902FC91F-D062-4A8D-9838-59D554EB1452.jpg (640x779, 51K)

>the gov shut down is bad
Oy vey

It’s bad for federal employees who 95% of them voted for Clinton
>elections have consequences
Hillary was going to decimate manufacturing and energy sector. I don’t feel one bit sorry for them.

Yea fuck them

>That leaves non essential workers that shouldn’t have a job at fed gov anyways.

What if we got rid of all the jobs and laws that _I_ think are non-essential?

>Hillary was going to decimate manufacturing and energy sector.

...by manufacturing windmills to make American energy. Instead of paying terrorists for oil.

You're a crazy person. Your opinion doesn't count.

Show me the constitutional right to walk across a sovereign border. Show me the constitutional protection against erecting a border wall.

Keep it shut down and let the firings begin.

Show me the constitutional right to not be asked your citizenship status on the census.

The windmills are in your mind, Don Quixote

M8 america exports oil now, the forever wars dont have any pretext now besides foreskins for israel

Remember that graphic before saying that Julián Castro is unelectable.

When Obama was president, Cons were saying that all executive orders were unconstitutional. They were accusing Obama of being a dictator for passing laws normally through congress.

Now Trump is in office and there is no limit to what you will support him on - simply because you think he is "on your side" ! How can we share a nation with such hypocrisy?

Attached: images-1.jpg (284x177, 10K)

This rebbit lefty boomer posting stops now.

>Government never re opens again

Based, he would go down as the best democrat president in my book.

>im going to btfo republicans by defunding the government

considering this whole thing has turned into a power struggle between the democrat house (pelosi) and the president, yes.

if Trump breaks then we're looking at a strong campaign for Pelosi 2020. if Pelosi breaks it's Trump 2020 easily.

>Problem is, the wall is justifiable. Gun control backed by the Dems almost certainly wouldn't be.

The one person in this thread who directly addressed my original point, and he basically said "It's justifiable when it is something republicans want."

I've been posting about permanent government shutdowns; they are a precursor to the dissolution of the USA as a nation.

shutting down the government is all we ever wanted

Just a reminder that almost 50% of your population is Latino, we are coming for what is ours, we are coming for you puto pendejo and your daughters to bear our seed

>they are a precursor to the dissolution of the USA as a nation.

Finally. Then we can build walls around all the liberal shitholes and finally be rid of you.

Sure thing paco.

How is that an answer?

because mom & dad are doing fine
you guys are on my mind
you asked me what i wanted to be
and now i think the answer is plain to seeee
I wanna beeeeeeee.....

Attached: 1543401993688.jpg (498x420, 73K)

>Julián Castro

Attached: fidel.jpg (367x342, 17K)

budgets can be passed with a veto-proof majority. I see no problem.

>just like they did for Trump's wall
>implying the shutdown won't be permanent
The RIFt is opening in 4 days, get used to it.

this just in: julian castro has died of accute lead poisoning.
the suspect is a "white male" by the name of jose trayvondrious gonzales.
we repeat, be on the look out for the white male gunman.

Gun control is specifically prohibited by the Constitution. Building a wall isn't

Congrats on being retarded

>Finally. Then we can build walls around all the liberal shitholes and finally be rid of you.

Con's don't know geography. Liberals live on the coasts and run all the port cities. The wall would be around you, and you'd have no access to oil except through liberal Canada.

>The wall would be around you, and you'd have no access to oil except through liberal Canada.
T. 40 iq mega mind

The US is full of oil. Without you in the way, we'll actually be able to drill for it.

Have fun growing your own food.

I welcome another stalemate, I hope this one never ends, fuck fed niggers. Also, 2A

>Gun control is specifically prohibited by the Constitution.

Free speech is in the constitution, but that doesn't stop Trump from praising the killing of journalists.

Not all Latinos are Hispanic spic, poortugal and Spain are infinitely more respectable

Unironically what would it take for American voters to vote from the rooftops?

Attached: 1547504637129.png (492x543, 609K)

>if you dont let me ban guns ill keep the government shut forever!

ok? Can we get this in writing?

Attached: 1528639219478.jpg (960x712, 70K)

>Free speech is in the constitution, but that doesn't stop Trump from having free speech
Are you retarded

Serious destabilization

This guy is marco rubio 2.0

>>Free speech is in the constitution, but that doesn't stop Trump from having free speech
>Are you retarded

So calling for gun control isn't free speech, but Trump encouraging violence from his supporters is?

Saying you want someone dead and calling action to have someone dead are not the same. I can say I want to see you killed, but cannot say I will kill you. You monumental faggot.
All you spics are fucking manlets. Fuck outta here with that shit. Go wash a windscreen.

>So calling for gun control isn't free speech,
>that's the issue
>not the gun control part
you're either the most retarded person alive, or an enormous nigger faggot. Either way, kill yourself

Yeah, your slight problem is that it's still Her Turn.

If he somehow pulls ahead of Madam President during the 2020 primaries expect him to be Robert Kennedyed.

Attached: 1535515786517.jpg (1461x1758, 575K)

Democrats wouldn't do it. They want us to think government will fix all our problems. A shutdown proves that it it unreliable and doesn't do much.

>Saying you want someone dead and calling action to have someone dead are not the same.

"If you [hurt him] I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

>They want us to think government will fix all our problems. A shutdown proves that it it unreliable and doesn't do much.

Just because you don't understand what government does doesn't mean it doesn't do anything. You don't know what your precentral gyrus does either.

Most Americans are in favor of guns, though, just like most Americans are in favor of border security.

Seems like democracy has been reinvented desu.

Yes. Taxation is theft but it's still justified for government programs, right?

No problem. Democrats need the government active more than Republicans do. Republicans get their votes by promising to make the government smaller and have you pay less to it. Democrats get their votes by using government money to bribe voters. Which side sounds like it needs the government open more?

We'll get our oil from Texas and Oklahoma dumbass