Brit/pol/ - 4d chess edition

>pic related

Attached: eternal anglo.png (744x496, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46876365
order-order.com/2019/01/16/election-alert-tories-open-candidate-selections-swathes-seats/
youtu.be/rWgWBA0wP7U
twitter.com/marcusbarnett_/status/992427168591503360
twitter.com/DrPunamKrishan/status/1085161089699069952
gmc-uk.org/-/media/documents/Analysis_of_cases_resulting_in_doctors_being_suspended_or_erased_from_the_medical_register_FINAL_REPORT_Oct_2015.pdf_63534317.pdf
youtu.be/Uj-ouDA2dyA?t=1152
youtu.be/4eJyQaQr-6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll squirt bubbles out onto your faces

Squirt them out of my bubble maker

why can’t white bois produce masculine music

REAL THREAD

>>pic related

Where is this from?

Attached: D93AD2BD-FC34-4E4F-BDBA-83739C71E9B1.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>tfw Britain is still on course for no deal.
let the good times roll laddos

Attached: 1547581246418.jpg (600x818, 90K)

pls dont
im allergic

Thank you, this is the 4D chess thing I was after. I'm trying to drop some red pills.

y tho

Fucking shambles of a government AND electorate.

it's been going around for at least a couple of months, and is basically everything I hope for

oi fawk mah kent roight thah yes daddy

Attached: brit beauty 11.jpg (700x474, 36K)

THiss

metal

>A man who tried to rape a French student on holiday in Scotland has been jailed for five years.
Temesgen Teame targeted the 18-year-old after following her from a bar in Glasgow city centre and forcing her into a lane.

>"She was crying and begging him to stop. Teame said: "You are too beautiful. I really need to do this'."

>The court heard Teame was originally from Eritrea in Africa.
He has been legally in Scotland since 2015 having escaped "political and civil unrest" in his homeland.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46876365

Stop posting pics of Lulu

stop posting pictures of lulu

Why the fuck does the UK have to abide to WTO rules? Can't the UK just say zero tariffs to all imported goods from everywhere?

Attached: 1538956190139.jpg (564x804, 66K)

Take Action and Build National Willpower

Attached: MAY BREXIT!.jpg (675x412, 68K)

CCHQ getting ready for an election
order-order.com/2019/01/16/election-alert-tories-open-candidate-selections-swathes-seats/

Extension guaranteed now. We're fucked

REAL THREAD HERE

What is it though? Just some random quote?

Explain.

>mfw

Attached: 1386529669641.png (274x237, 83K)

Attached: annuder one.webm (500x280, 2.84M)

Diversity m8

Don’t thread split you paki fud

you were saying

youtu.be/rWgWBA0wP7U

nobody tells me what to do
i will never ever ever visit your thread

twitter.com/marcusbarnett_/status/992427168591503360

Comfy Venzuela biased BBC documenatry on now

Attached: corbyn leave.gif (387x315, 2.16M)

We have to be thankful to Ms Sturgeon for exposing us to this vibrant diversity.

Stop it you cunt

The EU wanted a No-Deal this whole time . Thats why they stay silently waiting . They negotiated a shit deal with UK knowing it will get desttoyed in parlament . Thats why May went to bruxelles in desparation for a deal while Juncker and Tusk even Merkel show her their dicks . You just got cucked UK

It's a super secret report which has been leaked to Jow Forums, definitely NOT the work of an x-tier schizo

We don’t need to put tarrifs on imports.

k

ahahahaha, why would they turn down £39b? Do you monkeys just bash keys without thinking?

Attached: 1539879323422.png (1334x750, 2.61M)

RACISTS BTFOOOOOOOOO
twitter.com/DrPunamKrishan/status/1085161089699069952

why cant you spackers transition over to a new thread without making 4 of them

The Prime Minster will make a statement from Downing Street at 22:00 GMT.

Daily reminder, akhis.

Attached: Islam.jpg (1224x1137, 306K)

REAL THREAD HERE

FUCKING STOP.

>w..we want no deal, honestly guise

Attached: 1441313647616.png (1832x1754, 3.17M)

39billions is pocket change for us nigger . Also some of that money wouldve go to your country too .

For the love of Christ

fuck off

So explain your logic or fuck off memeflag.

extension incoming
or she'll quit
ah whos kidding who
she'll say shes seen off the challenge to her leadership and will carry on with her shit deal

>got a nice vodka buzz to wrap up in bed and have tea and biscuits with

Who /comfy/ here?

dnb radio playing, bottle of red, laughing at the seething remainers. Beyond comfy brother.

Attached: 1545695394196.jpg (1000x1500, 418K)

>what do Scottish people look like

Attached: C83EA1A0-EDCE-4669-A2B9-0FB3FB67191A.jpg (306x306, 16K)

Fuck off you lost. Now Good Day Sir!

Attached: You Lose.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

Just asked Mark Collett if he'd debate Joe Owens - if he'd have laughed it off I wouldn't have thought anything of it but he got really defensive really fucking quick. I know people laugh at our Joe but at times I think he kinda has a point, especially when people get so defensive when you even mention his name. I know it was probably an actual coincidence but the stream ended not long after I sent it. And he didn't even have the courtesy to read it aloud as is SuperChat etiquette.

Attached: Screenshot (185).png (1920x1080, 645K)

>Bullying some poor old person into accepting a brown doctor
So brave
>what do Scottish people look like?
Pink, lumpy, vaguely lopsided

you're paying the 39bn even with no-deal

Islam coming into Europe is financed by Jews, so no fuck off. Plus Islam doesn’t appeal to the European mind.

Looks like the smug bellend is back.

Attached: 1490138632998.png (600x580, 360K)

Lads, can I get some advice please?

>moved to London aged 22
>eventually found a job with a start-up company
>been there five years now
>wage has increased, never missed a day off sick, reliable worker (if unskilled)
>can do my job from home pretty easily
>don't really want to live in London any more, will move back as soon as the company sells
>company will be selling up in about a year's time
>sister had a bungalow back home she is thinking of selling because she doesn't live there and can't afford to maintain it and it's empty

Do you think it would be rude to my coworkers or my boss if I asked him if I could move back home and work remotely?

I'm happy to take a pay cut, but since the company will be sold relatively soon and things are getting busier I feel like I may be asking a lot and being demanding. I could live in my sister's bungalow, so she doesn't have to sell it, but I know people in work sometimes come to my desk and need help or want an answer for something so I don't know if I'll be acting selfishly for doing that.

And not Asian

Sounds good, you lying in bed for maximum comfort?

incels screaming because they can’t get laid isn’t masculine

Conquest of Anglo-France when lads?

Attached: anglofrance.png (1024x1021, 158K)

The only response I heard him give was something like "let's not talk about Joe Owens lol" in the chat box, I had to saved for a while but deleted it not long ago
He does seem to fear him

>BREAKING: Theresa May will speak in Downing Street around 10pm.

>what do Scottish people look like?
Not brown? Red hair and an angry expression? Maybe somebody should tweet her the figures for doctors being struck off after complaints
gmc-uk.org/-/media/documents/Analysis_of_cases_resulting_in_doctors_being_suspended_or_erased_from_the_medical_register_FINAL_REPORT_Oct_2015.pdf_63534317.pdf
>Doctors of BME origin were over-represented among the cases in comparison to the proportion of all licensed doctors on the medical register (half of all cases involved a doctor of BME origin in comparison to 30% of all licensed doctors on the medical register being of BME origin)
Not wanting an Asian doctor is an entirely rational decision, it cuts the chances of getting a bad one in half

Watching Chaturbate lads

Attached: Capture.jpg (611x429, 20K)

Kek, no we're not tattyboy. We can put it towards claymores for the hard border between ni and the bogs.

Nah. I reckon she'll just comment on the vote, say she's starting talks with other party leaders, and that's about it.

ah I can't type if I'm lying down. innabit tho. Wouldn't mind a smoke now but gave it up for the new year. Gotta stay strong. What biscuits you got lad? Shoulda' made an irish coffee instead of tea!

Attached: 1538594130802.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

PROIME MINISTER JOHNSOOOOONNN

I don't think Mark's bright enough to be a spy desu.
Given the way Joe talks about him I reckon they've just got bad blood from their BNP days. Joe's approach to this stuff is obviously a world away from Mark 'my gf's arms look like Triumph of the Will' Coal-lett's, and I doubt Joe was squeamish about saying it to the lad's face. The fact his little catchphrase for Mark is
>can't even let the cat out
is a good indicator as to how well they got on.

Attached: Awesome! A True Local.png (578x768, 350K)

What logic nigger ? You are already paying an avereage of 20 billions on year . last year if i remember correctly you payed 9 . It was an offer .

>scottish people don't look like pakis

SHOCKING RACISM!

Attached: 1381516870570.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>Do you think it would be rude to my coworkers or my boss if I asked him if I could move back home and work remotely?
No. Be honest and just lay out your plan with everything you've said about you happy taking a paycut.

which model m9

Don't get many pink Asians, do you?

just waiting for that american to turn up as well
so happy that people take time out of their busy days to repeatedly tell people in a different country that they suck

little_princess777

Do it, worst they can say is no. Working remotely is pretty normal now, most of out new starts try and get half a half contracts at least.

How much are you on lad if you don’t mind me asking?

I don’t think there’s any harm in asking for a move.

>Continental ventures
>Ever

Attached: 10-William_Pitt_1754_by_William_Hoare.jpg (604x768, 65K)

that's emo/nu metal mate

Guido thinks there might be an election, interesting article...

Ah I see, and I'm just munching on the the ole choccie digestives mate, the tea I'm drinking is kind of cheap but still, comfy as absolute fuck

Downing Street lectern speech at 10pm lads

Its fucking happening.

Attached: IMG_1471.jpg (800x546, 60K)

do it

Cui bono though?

>He does seem to fear him

Honestly this seems to be the case. Not sure if you're referring to the 'This week in the alt-right stream' that just finished but it went like this

user: Will you debate Joe owens if not why

Mark: No

user: Surely you'd wipe the floor with him, no?

Mark: I wont debate people who spread lies about everyone in our movement

user: But you'll debate people on the left who do the same?

..radio silence...

Stream ends shortly after that

Afternoon from the states britfrens
good job on the No Deal, proud of you cousins!

Attached: 1418057012794.png (1293x491, 189K)

youtu.be/Uj-ouDA2dyA?t=1152

Based. Based. Based. And you say women aren't based. I need to impregnate this bitch,

Attached: 1510665519410.jpg (828x626, 93K)

Fucking captcha not loading reeeeeeeeee

>repeatedly tell people in a different country that they suck

I thought that was the whole point of Jow Forums. Its why im here for starts...

Who's prepared for no deal

Attached: 331p275.gif (120x89, 28K)

>Theresa May to speak at Downing Street at 10pm

This is the moment of betrayal we've been waiting for lads. The second referendum is upon us

Eddie i summon you

youtu.be/4eJyQaQr-6o

youtu.be/4eJyQaQr-6o

youtu.be/4eJyQaQr-6o

Attached: 2fd4b00ff1d37bb61bc1b6ea92cbf5e1.jpg (448x598, 65K)

Nah the stream I saw the comment on was no this ago now
It's a shame MW didn't debate Joe Owens too, if anything just for the keks

*months ago

lol did frostbite finally catch up with him?

Fair point mate, maybe I'm just being paranoid but something about Mark really doesn't sit well with me, I can't put my finger on it, though.

>Mark 'my gf's arms look like Triumph of the Will' Coal-lett's

fucking kek.