How many sick/dead days is she allowed to take before she’s fired?

Attached: E54475DD-2EAA-4D8D-BDCA-FEE458C9ACCB.jpg (3024x4032, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/29/skipping-state-union-supreme-court-tradition-regardless-whos-president/1073785001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's dead. That's why Nancy is trying to postpone SOTU. Cuz SCOTUS justices are supposed to be present.

Are supreme court justices still being paid with the government shutdown?

Republican Party should die and their supporters marooned on an island off of Africa.

>How many did days
None, it's for life, not for life and however long you can get away with "I can't believe you could ever consider asking for proof of Life"
She's fucking dead figure it out

Attached: MOPPoster.png (540x295, 285K)

She can take the time but she CANNOT be allowed to vote while not showing up.

Nah she skipped it last year and nobody cared

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/29/skipping-state-union-supreme-court-tradition-regardless-whos-president/1073785001/

I would love to see all you fucks in your own country. It'd fall apart and be invaded, most likely willingly, within a month. fuck off with yourself.

SHE. IS. DEAD.

Attached: 1520018730832.png (1600x1133, 982K)

she can work at home, it will be fine.

14 no call no shows already. Fire this bitch

I don't doubt that she is dead but what I'm saying is there is no requirement she attend the SOTU

It's pretty suspicious that she can't tweet a 3 second video of herself saying something encouraging to girls.
She's either dead or she's looks like Darth Vader outside his suit

you and what army?

How long will they allow Ginsburg to "work from home"?

Attached: 93476587364875345.jpg (1800x1243, 594K)

a moderate judge to replace RBG for wall money. Shutdown ends everyone is happy

Hey she's earned her postmortem position you anti-semite

SHe's OK shit up bigot!

Attached: RGB.jpg (501x504, 144K)

lol is this what liberals really believe? That would never happen.

Attached: D1F19CEC-06A5-4FFA-BD15-FE7DB457C055.jpg (1122x628, 200K)

I hear she's taking an extended vacation in warmer surroundings to get out of the snow

Attached: check.jpg (667x397, 98K)

Wasn't there a big happening thread a month or so ago that announced her death?

I remember people talking about weekend at bernies

Not the Canadian one.

Hell no!!!

The wall money will get tied up in the courts for years and a SCOTUS judge is a life time appointment. KYS

Until either Jan 2021 or 2025. Or whenever a Dem occupies the White House again.

They chemically induced a coma on her. They will let her die in 2025.

Watch it become a world superpower within 20 years

no you shit the fuck up. Weekend at Ruth's will be announced today with the (((return))) of RBG.

Attached: 15316658247341.jpg (700x512, 57K)

can't be fired, sadly. she can keep the seat as long as she's alive.

RBG has had a life filled with precedent setting actions. The next will be begin a new age of human/machine interaction. She will be placed in cryogenic storage, while her staff edits documents and rulings generated via advanced AI trained through machine learning on all of her old written and spoken work.

dunno
when the body starts smelling?

Attached: 5B7169EF-D2CF-4378-B8E6-4(...).jpg (464x606, 37K)

What Trump move do you think they will try to counter with her death and funeral?

Attached: 1525478485980.png (770x955, 16K)

Why negotiate Trump has the hammer

This.

Approve wall funding for the borders of Arkansas, ship all rightwingers there along with their guns and ammo.
Since they want to see this country burn to the ground, there will be no federal, state, or local laws applicable to their new community. There will be no regulation, no EPA, the whole nine yards.

Install cameras throughout the state.
Televise the entertainment.
Profit.

They're so desperate to do the same thing to us with the whole, its a election year, can't let you nominate a justice like merrick garland whomever. So in their eyes, they only need to pretend to keep her alive for one more year with all kinds of excuses as to why shes not returning to the bench or making promised appearances. All the more reason we need to push this now and early.

FISA is so 2018. I forgot he’s yet to play that card. I wish he’d shit or get off the pot with it.

Are you actually retarded?

Why do you idiots come here, your views are ridiculous your ideas are fucked and you cant even fucking green text the part you clearly meant to greentext.
>So like, fuck off back to resetera

Attached: 1537547813812.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

This. I suppose congress could pull some strings to get her declared un fit, but at that level of power they could just as easily grant her a "sabbatical".

He got her pointy bat ears wrong,