Space force show

why?

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-155706.jpg (1063x1497, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1085640133158858752?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1085640133158858752?s=19

I can't wait to watch Israel get bombed.

sounds cool on paper, but in practice it will be a shitty propaganda piece filled with diversity to shit on trump

checked

If kang nigger had done the space force, he’d be heralded as the the most fore thinking president in history. Instead he’s just a failure nigger.

Attached: C0FFA7D6-58CC-48F3-ACF5-38ED5B7E9372.jpg (564x871, 70K)

Death to israel

because hating Trump obviously is more important than all that talk we've heard for years about NASA needing more funding

So they can produce a flop and use laundered money to pay their friends and families millions in stolen money

Attached: 6244ED93-6855-4DA3-91B9-D74BE19000C1.gif (544x408, 160K)

Get ready for a faggy Gundam Wing rip off.

Attached: b8155914eed8702e22a6ad0108c74878.jpg (1024x2355, 330K)

Because they want to use it to talk shit about Trump.

Also The Orville is successful.

>why?
They just want to shit on the President.
They don't understand that the US Army and US Airforce, combined with NASA and NOAA already are a 'Space Force'
They just don't fall under the same budgets, and combining them will actually save the US taxpayer money.

oh I cant wait until they reunite for more mediocre ad-lib humor

Why does Huffington post has subtle merchant as their avatar?

>stolen money
Who is the money stolen from?

It’s this. The quality doesn’t matter, it’s a way to launder money.

He’s a shit actor. My girlfriend dragged me to that welcome to marwan bullshit worst movie ever but her pussys worth it

The Producers was right with the line
>You can make more money with a flop than with a hit.

because its huffington post

i assumed space force is basically missile centric armed force. navy-> ships, airforce-> planes, spaceforce->missiles, army->?

When Liberal kikes and faggots lose elections, the only way they can cope is making passive aggressive humor and satire in the media.

Only way they can win, beyond racebaiting Obummer.

Netflix has been officially corrupted by the Jews.

Almost all of their original content is social justice garbage now.

Space forces already exist. They're just under Air Force administration. Trump wants to provide them with a separate command and control structure, which even Black Science Man said was a good idea.

The only people who should be worried are the Chinese. Hell, maybe they're funding this Jew.

This is the point where legal action has to take place. They are intentionally trying to damage the reputation of government agencies. (for the wrong reasons)

Yup this is it. I live in LA west side is filled with Jews who never work but live in giants homes drive expensive cars live the good life with no jobs.

Art is their Jew money laundering scam

>her pussy is worth it.
I agree. Luckily she made you take her after I finished with her.

Currently, all the branches (except the marines) have some type of stake in space abilities, and the Space Force is meant to consolidate all that into one branch.

Could be funny if it's focused on actually building the space force and not another wacky sci fi thing.

Soon, I think Israel directing ISIS to bomb those Americans might be the last straw.
>Be ISIS
>USA is pulling out we won't need to fight them anymore
>Suicide bomber a bunch of Americans
>Now USA will stay and keep killing us
Makes perfect sense.
Every one know Israel funds ISIS. Israel hospitals are where Syria Isis fighters get their medical attention and then released to fight again. The Israel air drops for Isis fighters are also well documented.
Times running out for Israel when they keep doing this shit.

Attached: 1547437399855.jpg (1024x724, 65K)

>Could be funny if it's focused on actually building the space force
Nobody finds Senate hearings on C-SPAN funny.

I remember that user posted the breakdown of how the Jewish art scam money laundering scam works wish I still had it

>Trump wants to provide them with a separate command and control structure
Nah he wants Star Trek because he's become retarded from senility and too much TV.

>Historians from the Missile Defense Agency attribute the term "Star Wars" to a Washington Post article published March 24, 1983, the day after the speech, which quoted Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy describing the proposal as "reckless Star Wars schemes."[76] Some critics used that term derisively, implying it was an impractical science fiction. In addition, the American media's liberal use of the moniker (despite President Reagan's request that they use the program's official name) did much to damage the program's credibility.

Attached: Sdilogo.svg.png (1920x1937, 356K)

Regarding the "Space Force"
If any of you guys keep current with publications like 'Government Matters' or 'Defense News Weekly' or 'Stars and Stripes' you would know that this is happening, and budgets are being proposed and negotiated.

>Funny YOU should ask

1. Be pedophile Jews
2. Be the untalented children of the original Jews who built Hollywood and had talent
3. Invade Hollywood via Jew nepotism
4. Want only other pedophile Jews around you so you can freely harvest and rape endless river flows of Gentile boys and young children
5. Kick the rest of Hollywood out in order to make it your Jewish pedo playground only
6. The Hollywood you kicked out were the ones who actually knew how to make pictures
7. You're now in charge but can't make pictures and don't know how and your Jew relatives who did are all dead of old age
8. Have to keep Scientology working somehow
9. Read Twitter news headlines to come up with ideas
10. Space Force!

Any questions, you kike piece of shit?
#YouBuiltThis

We already have the Orville. Don’t need another space show to remind us of how shitty the new Star Trek Wars is.

>why make a show about a space military
Are you just visiting Israel or something? Your nose for entertainment seems to be malfunctioning.
People fucking love space military shows.

Trump should find some loophole to tax the shit out of Hollywood and bankrupt them out of existence.

Israel is very conservative idiot. we don't like hedonism much here

I really didn't want to know he's a puppet, too.. Tim Allen is truly the only actor who's not after shitty propaganda money.

except for all the child rape you mean

Are you sure? I heard tel aviv has the best sluts I am going there on a birthmutt israel trip this summer

What's the difference between a muslim and a jew?
You both eat the same shit.

And thats worse that trump russian propaganda you consume right here amrite?

No
No
Muslim food tastes like shit

Trump's "space force" is about destroying Israeli DEWs currently in orbit, which have been used to blackmail US politicians for decades. That's why Jews rally so hard against it.

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

He's rubbing it in your face. He knows the relationship between Israel, Jews and Hollywood. Cannot wait until I'm Film Industry Czar appointed by Trump and I can take out my scalpels and lance exactly where the boils are. Their day is coming. Gentiles invented Hollywood and it's high time we took it the fuck back. We will.

>#soon

because they are too stupid to realize the space force is just satcom and memes

Why are most of the Jews in the US so liberal?

They also fear pigs and write backwards. Judging from both's crazy behavior both should be fed pork from the womb. Maybe it would correct things.

You forgot to turn on your VPN, retarded kike shill. Remember to sage and call out slide threads.

Attached: Slide_Thread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Because that's where the boys are

same

((They)) like to greenlight shows mocking anything Republican presidents do.

show me one example of russian propaganda on this site.
show me just one post that you can prove was made by the russian state.
just one and i will donate everything i own to the democrat campaign of your choice and vote democrat straight ticket in every election.
show me ONE SINGLE POST

This. I'm out.
No Israeli meme flags should be replied to. Shun their asses right here and now

>work for obama's netflix shilling campaign against trump
>gonna make fun of trump with new show
>why
because they are working for deepstate and have trump derangement syndrome
>jewflag
you just here to sneer at us, is that it
fuck off faggot

Attached: 1122.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

>why?
why not? you can't make a comedy about a space force or space farse(trademarked)?

That is a shitty bet user. /sg/ exists you know?

Yeah you’re probably right faggot
It’s amazing, soon Americans are going to be openly hunting Jews in the streets

Attached: DFB583F4-4082-4FAE-86E5-D949549D0BA0.jpg (400x267, 31K)

still waiting

>Soros invests in Netflix
>suddenly, Netflix gets pozzed
Coincidence?

pew
pew-pew-pew
pew
pew-pew

That fake AYY LMAO invasion you Judens desperately want

This Now pay reparations to Hilary boi

Has potential to be a funny show. A space force is ripe comedy material.

>show about spade force
Oh that actually sound coo-
>comedy
It's just going to be another leftist satire about modern politics set in a future setting isn't it. PASS

sure, this isn't netflix you stupid fuck

>Israel is very conservati-

Attached: telaviv.jpg (800x531, 133K)

>trying to prevent us from reaching the stars & galaxies

Attached: tfw_.jpg (600x739, 193K)

was that post made by the russian state?
no? then kill yourself you fucking mud skin subhuman trash

who is Bibi?

Live-action pic related?

Attached: Republican_Space_Rangers.png (490x480, 255K)

Because they are all pedophiles and they are doing every possible thing they can to stop Trump from bringing them to justice.

GTA is truly ahead of time

True shame. There's a lot of cool issues to explore with multinational competition in space, but you know DRUMMPFPFPFPTT HAS SMALL HANDS xDXD

Why do Jews not want us to reach the stars?

Attached: F621D17D-7C57-4B4B-950B-9A83685B7B25.jpg (744x558, 53K)

Star Trek-style bodysuits
Trans security officer
Every punchline: "Orange Man Bad"
HARD PASS

Because they hate you

Reminder that Trumps move to create a space focused branch of the military is a perfect move to funnel massive amounts of money away from forever wars for Israel and bombing people just as an excuse to use up our old weapons systems and toward space flight research and the technical expansion of the human race. It will be remembered hundreds of years from now as the turning point of humanity away from war and towards the stars.

Attached: droxine.png (1436x1077, 2.29M)

I fucking know right

But then its actually just Christ drop shipping on the Moon with a division of space marines to kill the greys per Trumps orders

You're gonna wait. And wait. Grow old, frustrated, bitter. And you will keep waiting. We will outlive you.

Attached: 1465095784269.jpg (750x725, 365K)

ve

Attached: http___admin.mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_07_Pride-Stabbing.jpg (950x534, 170K)

Space is a Jewish psy-op

There should be a game show titled "Hubris? Or chutzpah?"
Your post is fucking 7:50 p.m. SHOWCASE ROUND TIER

Attached: chutzpah.gif (498x278, 799K)

I'm sure that comedy birth from TDS will be a huge success. I'm as sure as I'm sure that the left IS VERY GOOD at memeing.

If you knew how many of us are actively plotting and building a non Jewish Hollywood you'd be pissing in your early harvested maror this evening..

>Gets more and more Arab
>No U goy

meh, his comedy reign is over, he should stick to few more movies before calling it quits

So normalfags can be told what to think. Humour is an effective teacher because it is subversive.

What a complete sell-out cuck. Sold out his country for a moment of weak watered down glory and a scattering of shekels. Payback is going to be after his wife takes half and leaves and he attempts Le Bigue Come-Back with a stand-up microphone in his hand on the road. Every last single one of us better remember him when he does. Maybe he and Leibowitz will meet up, trade kvetches over a hard shot or two of liquor then off themselves in their small hotel rooms.

NO! Nasa doesn't need more budget! NASA needs to be shut down and all of the current budget given to SpaceX. How come SpaceX can achieve far more in a decade with far less money?

>first comment
This has to be a trolling account, right?

Attached: Untitled.png (574x134, 12K)

Because the left relies on bullying instead of forming an actual argument.

So it's a show about satellite operators? Sounds pretty boring.

>jewflix

In before mixed raced couple white women/black gorilla

Attached: 1518586973094.jpg (500x333, 22K)

too bad Carell is in it because that means it will definitely suck

>orange man bad!

When did this become a cringe thread.

Neck yourself

based