55% of Americans have cuckold fetish, study finds

What do you think?

Pic related. Majority of the cucks are also white (91%). Others are non white.

Source:

yumpu.com/en/document/read/12121315/the-cuckold-survey-report-my-other-self/3

Attached: Cuckold.jpg (1508x882, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/27/sexual-fantasies-republicans-democrats-politics-221919
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/press-releases/adults-who-identify-as-transgender-are-more-racially-and-ethnically-diverse-than-the-u-s-general-population-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>cuckolds were most commonly white caucasians

>cuckolds were most commonly white caucasian

whitebois are cucks

(((white)))

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/27/sexual-fantasies-republicans-democrats-politics-221919

>Republicans also reported more fantasies with voyeuristic themes, including visiting strip clubs and practicing something known as “cuckolding,” which involves watching one’s partner have sex with someone else.

BUMP

55% of cucks are Americans, not 55% of Americans are cucks

The majority of trannys are niggers

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/press-releases/adults-who-identify-as-transgender-are-more-racially-and-ethnically-diverse-than-the-u-s-general-population-2/

Attached: transgender-charts-v2-01-medium.png (635x358, 140K)

Americucks

HAHAHAHA

>n = 486 (I'm sure OP is included in sample)
>Online survey ran on "specific cuckolding websites"
I'm sure a solid conclusion can be drawn from this study, user.

>well educated
>white
>male
>mostly over 30
The nose gets bigger at any specific demographic data. This graph was subliminally done in a way to fool soi boys into being cucks simply by stating that being well educated typically means you're a higher chance of being a cuck.

55% republicans

Ah yes, cuckoldry, the intellectual man's fetish according to reddit.

Attached: CTTJQRy8xriR5phv4K_OhMsoJ47E8Avyk3fkjuD_j2E.jpg (1600x1065, 431K)

Hahahahaha

I have a fantasy to fuck BBC loving slut. Ill fuck her hard and she will be submissive because she knows she has been a bad little whore.

>(((study)))
imagine actually believing this shit

Attached: 1547445167381.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I can't believe anyone takes any poll seriously after the farcical results they had for the 2016 Election.

Have a sage too you muzzie faggot

Attached: tr.jpg (302x167, 16K)

100% of Turks are roaches

Wow people have weird sexual fetishes.

How does obsessing over this help your life? Sounds like you are envious - you wish you had a Stacey to watch her get blacked while you jerk off in the corner with a videocamera.

>This is what cuckolds actually believe.

Kill yourself degenerate.

>projection over 9000

Attached: p1_2.jpg (980x1260, 341K)

America is the most nigger worshipping country on Earth, this isn't surprising in the least. The average white American "man" would let Daquarius breed his daughter as a reward for scoring some touchdowns and winning a game of niggerball.