How the fuck is this allowed?

How the fuck is this allowed?

Attached: Capture.png (762x815, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caldronpool.com/ten-year-old-photographed-with-naked-adult-drag-queen-this-movement-is-out-of-control/
ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/signs.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2001-5
>We don't want to effect the kids user, we just want to be accepted as gay
We fell for the kikes lie, we do every time

They are infected and are trying to get other infected too.

Attached: drag6.png (726x668, 707K)

caldronpool.com/ten-year-old-photographed-with-naked-adult-drag-queen-this-movement-is-out-of-control/
seeing the comments and seeing a few people defend this shit or try to downplay by saying "its not 100% naked" just makes me want to kill myself unironically.

Attached: trannies.jpg (960x960, 110K)

NAMBLA

Faggots reproduce by touching children.

Attached: 1533224256419.png (895x931, 89K)

Attached: 25CB36F2-4AA9-42D2-81D6-17CA0EB494EA.png (932x1076, 405K)

I've been saying it for years. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A STATE OF WEIMAR-TIER DEGENERACY. It's only going to keep getting worse until a breaking point happens. The breaking point will either be another world war, a civil war, a complete governmental change, or a massive economic recession. Maybe it could be all of the above, maybe only one of those things will happen. But something will happen. Maybe a natural disaster.

When ever societies get to the point where it's own populous is at odds with one another, usually something changes fairly fast. With Rome it happened in a couple hundred years, in Germany it happened in a couple decades, in Africa it happened in decades, in Europe it happened within less than decade.

Once Accelerationism starts, you can't stop it until the system falls apart and has to be rebuilt. You can only slow it down.

Kikes. Every. Fucking. Time.
The bigger question? When will they be kicked out of the United States? I'd say right goddamned now. Enough is enough.

>Napoles
Sounds Italian to me

>makes me want to kill myself
It SHOULD make you want to kill THEM.

Because self-determination was a mistake.

Attached: hakfkwkd1.jpg (1280x2880, 384K)

Portuguese, believe it or not. Has it's roots with a royal family.

Seems fake and/or appropriated.

No, it doesn't.

Attached: woods.jpg (621x797, 157K)

>only in America
That entire country is possessed by demons.

I live almost solely so I can say "told you so"

Attached: 1547614469240.png (447x1019, 421K)

Attached: 1546824659035m.jpg (684x1024, 108K)

Why does this kid always look so malnourished? Is it the ketamine?

People of sexuality... holy shit.

We've allowed this shit to go on far too long. There's only one way to fix this mess.

Attached: Hugo.jpg (500x718, 52K)

Yes.

Attached: all-in-one solution.gif (500x281, 2M)

He's very skinny, doesn't look healthy at all, did they infect him with AIDS. Why is it alway women pushing for this degenarcy, do they hate boys this much?

Poor doggo

this, wtf he looks so fucking skinny.

>People of Sexuality
WTF does this even fucking mean?

Attached: dragfags9.png (639x776, 552K)

POS... seems fitting

fags

The NYPD doesn't care. They got jaywalkers and delivery trucks to ticket.

Disgusting.

>Muslim
No one is safe from the jew

Sick

Do you not have child protection services ?

The police? They don't care.
You think the police exist to protect people?

American police about "LGBT" and sex(including physical sex) issues are like how European Police are to Racial or Religious issues.

It's not that they're conforming to a norm, but that they don't want to deal with the drama created by dealing with cases like this. If a police department went after something like that, they would probably all get fired for discrimination, because the gays would complain to someone until they got tired of hearing about it.

It's like how shamming works both ways. It works in the opposite way against us by simply being annoying enough that some people just give in, in order for a problem to go away. Regardless if they agree.

>How
First of all, kikes.
Consider this for a second...
>11-Year-Old Girl (idk, dressed the same way as pic related) Dances At Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him
Why isn't pedophilia a capital offense?

My post here is just satire, but clearly it’s allowed because neither government nor vigilantes are openly executing the people who are doing it. Would be one surefire way to fix the problem. Just my satirical opinion though, desu

errr.. Her*

Ah, a fellow Simple Man.

Really makes you want to get violent, dont it

This is the good type of satire that we like to see. I mean, hypothetically, this user is correct. But we do not advocate for violence against law-abiding citizens ever.

Report his parents
ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/signs.asp

You don't think people have done that? Nobody gives a shit about some sickly-looking faggot boy being destroyed. He'll be dead eventually and it won't be an issue anymore.

Attached: 1512032597367.jpg (775x720, 80K)

do it faggot

It is not just him friendo. This is happening more and more. Don't you see? It must be stopped. This is the destruction of our nation, human nature, civilization, all of it.

Nah. You see, I don't like city people, so when they die/destroy themselves, I am completely content.
9/11 was a treat for me. People whining about whether the jews did 9/11 or not amuse me because of this. I literally do not care if Mossad kills New Yorkers.

Attached: 1341843611736.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Nah. People in the west have spent the last 140 years or so taking and taking and fucking shit up all over the place and diverging from what made our people truly great, and we sold ourselves out for baubles.

We owe a debt and we're going to pay that debt. This is what happens when you sell your soul for comfort and trinkets. Instead of getting rid of the parasitic class known as jews while we had the chance, we killed our own trying to accomplish that goal. We have a debt to pay for being in the wrong. Only once we pay this debt can we find balance and work toward greatness again. Gotta learn the hard way it seems. It's gonna be hell.

Attached: 1434913678163.jpg (1080x1920, 248K)

Every single person involved in the life of this kid needs to be lined up and shot. Including Desmond, he is beyond help

>literally naked tranny in picture
>"we reviewed the post you reported for nudity and found it does not violate our goydlines"

Completely agree, and like I said earlier I’m just satirizing here, but merely “reporting” the parents isn’t going to fix this problem. Injustice against children can only be fixed with justice. Just kidding though, senpai

Who gives a fuck, he's not my kid

True. I believe the only reason God let europeans invade Americas is because the natives where pagans and polytheists while europeans believed in one God, therefore they were allowed to replace the locals. Now Americas is a degenrate nation of athists, masons and jews who spread nothing but corruption and filth. They hsould be exterminated

People that do bad shit always meet their end badly. They never live or die in peace. You can't antagonize the universe and not pay the price. This is why I live my life without greed, ego, and I don't treat people like shit. NOTE: not caring about other people's welfare is NOT treating them like shit.
It's staying out of their way because as the evil they wrap themselves up in struggles it has a nasty habit of reaching out and dragging others down. Mind my business, stay armed, stay intelligent and informed. Survive.

UK is so cucked we would never let that happen to our ki-

Attached: mutt.jpg (883x904, 91K)

Could someanon make a censored version of this image. I’m not sure it’s legal in my country.

Attached: at least my wife does it voluntarily, ahmed.png (800x600, 122K)

Is there a place where 11 year old girls strip on poles for money? How it is acceptable for a young boy to do this because he pretends he's another gender? How are people not being arrested for child abuse and sexually exploitation for a minor. New York city is offically the butthole of the world.

Yup. The gay mafia is a real thing.
Faggots are stupidly rabid maniacs that turn EVERY issue into a national political debate.
The cake shit, and the whole "lowering the criminal penalty for intentionally giving someone AIDS because MUH HOMOPHOBIA" garbage are examples of the power of the fag lobby.

Attached: 1541650896733.jpg (1440x1382, 250K)

like this?

Attached: trannies.jpg (960x960, 86K)

This Desmond fag looks like he either has AIDS already or is severely anorexic.

>Daily Wire

That's a fake news site.

wh*te people cant be saved

Ain't that the truth. Way to ruin a piece of shota ass, you faggots.

Attached: 130542780519.jpg (1000x750, 139K)

Yes. This article is from a fake news site.

Checked

Thanks burger

Attached: 47E830FB-E358-482E-B3A8-7B3E26354D79.jpg (207x243, 9K)

fpbp. Every single time.

Anytime someone tells you "there's no slippery slope", punch that kike in the face because they're lying.

>queen lactacia
>desmond
I mean jesus fucking christ, that's neither cute or sexy. Fucking hell, give me Pico and Chico any damn day.

Attached: cheeky cunt.gif (500x281, 465K)

>jealous

>COCO WAS HIS MOTHERFUCKING NAME!!!

Attached: barca puke.jpg (750x501, 56K)

This.

Attached: images (3).jpg (234x215, 11K)

>massive economic recession
t. indoctrinated idiot

>effect

Attached: YOOOOOO.jpg (817x501, 125K)

>Queen Lactacia

Attached: 1547370646901.gif (330x191, 499K)

The FBI hosts Pride summits. Every year they get together to worship man colon fucking fetishes and fags trying to indoctrinate other people’s children into trannies so they can treat them like whores. Don’t count on them to intervene when they’ve encouraged it all along.

Capitalism.

I know i should not have entered the thread, now i'm super mad
GAS THEM ALL

Attached: 1543106761489.jpg (420x410, 17K)

it's allowed because it's not real. anything with
this much fame on it is satan and lilith.

That's such a goofy action

Attached: fag.jpg (728x409, 43K)

But it works well.

Yeah that's naked.

They only take white babies that can be sold on the adoption market, OR take kids away from people who are shown to own too many guns, dislike the leftist state, and the local judges, council, cops, etc need some kids to rape.

if someone doesnt send her the pic of the naked fag with the kid and tell her to retweet in solidarity or she is a bigot
well fuck you Jow Forums, fuck you

This poor kids parents need to be killed. This is fucking monstrous, there is no other way to put it. Put these sick fucks up before a firing squad NOW

Poor pupper :(

Lol that's a pretty funny satirical joke. You should tell it a lot, it's so ironic and satirical. #Lit #EpicMemeStyle

Feminism is a viral outbreak of a deadly bio-terrorism attack virus. No cure but death exists.

It's in the blood,DNA, spreads like a STD and is in bodily fluids.

The infected have a hivemind and will mutate into "demons" and forms that would even scare off The Thing's transformations. In large numbers they will swarm and also attack the non-infected.

WAKE THE FUCK UP TO THE THREAT.

Fake and gay

Abloobloobloo. Who cares? Why do you have empathy for trash like this?

Attached: 1507562484938.jpg (448x392, 24K)

frank you need to fuck off

nudity is not illegal. Nude beaches have children. As long as sex is not involved.

The whole thing is warped and feminist and fags are cancer.

Because America is the new Weimar, it all started when the 'persecuted' fled Germany in the 40's
Enjoy the ride.