Do walls work? Does it even matter if most illegals come from overstayed visas? Is it worth the cost?

Do walls work? Does it even matter if most illegals come from overstayed visas? Is it worth the cost?

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (2661x1592, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6598459/Trump-turns-globalist-latest-wall-argument-says-45-countries-them.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know but bombing the fuck out of Israel and arresting/killing every single Zionist in America will bring about world peace.

If it keeps just 1 illegal 3rd worlder out, then the Wall is the greatest investment the USA has made in the past 20 years.

Attached: thrashers-blue-crew08.jpg (592x777, 133K)

I love that this narrative is being pushed by shills now. You've given ground, and now you're trying to devalue the accomplishments of Trump before they even happen because you know that the Trump Train cannot be stopped.

Maybe if local governments reported over stayed visas to ICE instead of systemically obstructing justice, we could solve that problem, too.

The "walls don't work" narrative is being pushed hard in the NPC circuits right now.

do you lock your doors at night faggot

All the border jumpers we keep out frees up resources to go after visa fraudsters.

>overstayed visas

Maybe *documented* illegals are from overstayed visas, but the millions of Mexicans here in California didn't come in with a visa.

Trackable chip implants for visa holders

>Is it worth the cost?
Was giving Israel billions worth the cost? Never hear you niggers ask that. Really makes you think.

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

They work, but the tunnels are a big issue you have to deal with first.

I recommend something that will suck all air or oxygen out of them before you clear them out, blow them up or seal them.

>Most illegals
Source, nigger.

its a political play

if you belive a wall can stop the illegal contraband of drugs imported by the government then you are a mongoloid

they have the keys, they import the drugs and spend your money """""fighting it""""""

I don't know user did the wall work for Israel? You would know you filthy fucking kike

Illegals don’t come from overstayed visas. That’s a myth.

Fences/barriers work, look to Turkey, Bulgaria, Israel etc.

lol locking doors is useless because theives can just smash ur windows or axe ur door down anyway hahah locks are such a scam

>Do walls work?
Yes, rather dumb question to be honest.
>Does it even matter if most illegals come from overstayed visas?
Ofcourse it does since what 20-30% of illegal immigration is through the southern border. Also as long as the barrier there doesn't work. You can kick them out, and they just come right back in. Since they if they get kicked out obviously will not get a visa or these things.
>Is it worth the cost?
Illegal aliens costs US taxpayers over 100 billion every single year. even if only 5% of illegal aliens come through the US southern border it would be fiscally worth doing.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6598459/Trump-turns-globalist-latest-wall-argument-says-45-countries-them.html
Why is it you are even in that position that you GENUINELY think walls and barriers don't work. I mean i'm curious how the hell does that happen?

you havent seen the food kitchens here

its all mexicans, all the time

>If we can’t completely fix the problem in one swoop with a one size fits all solution, we shouldn’t even bother chipping away at it!

Why do so many brainlets think like this?

Yes
No
Yes
Fuck off

>1 post by this retarded cunt

Its a good insurance policy really. It may not be useful in day to day operations of keeping the border safe but it would necessary if Mexico completely collapsed. Imagine the chaos in border states if Mexico goes the way of Venezuela and Mexicans start fleeing because there is no food. Without the wall there would be no way to stop the mass influx of people in the States (granted the army is going to have man and defend the wall in such an event). Also it has the added benefit of ramping up US steel production which is needed if we are to decouple from trading with China.

Works for Israel

Attached: borderwall.png (1774x978, 508K)

mwushahhahahahahahahhahahaa
I LOVE YOU POL

What is ladder drumph bazinga dems win

I want to know what happens when the 5bn runs out and the fence is barely underway? Why even bother to start without the full 80bn the 1100miles will cost.

Tunnels are only for drugs. If too many people use them then the risk of it being found out increases

Of course walls work. People will go the area of least resistance. That means going to ports of entry.
Also the cost of crossing will increase to the point that few will try.
Walls are not impenetrable and still require men to patrol but it makes them more efficient. They will know the likely spots for patrolling and then use sensors on the walls to be notified when crossings are attempted.

Based.

yes now kill yourself

>Do they work
Partially, won't stop everyone (people overstaying VISAs, etc)
>Is it worth the cost
Absolutely not

Attached: 1467800940077.png (186x186, 4K)

Not my idea

Attached: BabylonAD_3_biometric_passport.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>the tunnels are a big issue you have to deal with first
Tunnels take too much coordination, equipment, and time to build. The only spics that can actually build them without getting caught are cartel drug runners, and they won't share with the regular spics.

Thermobarics