Holy shit, this guys has been on a roll. He managed to trigger the "moderate" Muslims and the leftists

Holy shit, this guys has been on a roll. He managed to trigger the "moderate" Muslims and the leftists.

Attached: Pope Paul.png (834x537, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The USA is still pulling out of Syria and no false flags will stop this. Israel needs to understand that they're going to war alone. If they're so strong how come they need the USA?

The IDF is full of retards and cowards.

>The USA is still pulling out of Syria
When? Bolton seems to have us there indefinitely

>9/11 + 'Iran'
only a matter of time user. there will be no pull out

Rand Paul is controlled opposition

Libertarians can never be controlled opposition because they try to make govt smaller, hence making political games weaker.

then who is benefiting?

Hell yeah.

Attached: image.jpg (289x292, 25K)

They can when they act like a promising candidate most of the time until the primaries roll around and they go belly up in a pathetic display of fail and fizzle out. Every. Time.

>non-whites have been acting like barbarians for thousands of years and it's time to give up the hope they stop anytime soon, we should let them be and focus on improving our lot
uh oh where is this going??

The government.

WOKE

Voters are usually pussies and can't handle a libertarian future. They'd die without government assistance and they know it. That's why it's hard for Libertarians to win. It's not an ideology for your average soiboi and woman.

is Bolton jewish or not I can never get a straight answer

They would still kill each other even if the US never existed.

By withdrawing from the middle east?

The bloated government or the one representative of the people? Please explain your thinking behind that assertion, user. I'm very interested in what you have to say.

Rand Paul also voted for the anti-Israel boycott act

Alexander (R-TN), Yea
Baldwin (D-WI), Nay
Barrasso (R-WY), Yea
Bennet (D-CO), Nay
Blackburn (R-TN), Yea
Blumenthal (D-CT), Nay
Blunt (R-MO), Yea
Booker (D-NJ), Nay
Boozman (R-AR), Yea
Braun (R-IN), Yea
Brown (D-OH), Nay
Burr (R-NC), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Nay
Capito (R-WV), Yea
Cardin (D-MD), Nay
Carper (D-DE), Nay
Casey (D-PA), Nay
Cassidy (R-LA), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Coons (D-DE), Nay
Cornyn (R-TX), Yea
Cortez Masto (D-NV), Nay
Cotton (R-AR), Yea
Cramer (R-ND), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Cruz (R-TX), Yea
Daines (R-MT), Yea
Duckworth (D-IL), Nay
Durbin (D-IL), Nay
Enzi (R-WY), Yea
Ernst (R-IA), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Fischer (R-NE), Yea
Gardner (R-CO), Yea
Gillibrand (D-NY), Nay
Graham (R-SC), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Harris (D-CA), Nay
Hassan (D-NH), Nay
Hawley (R-MO), Yea
Heinrich (D-NM), Nay
Hirono (D-HI), Nay
Hoeven (R-ND), Yea
Hyde-Smith (R-MS), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Johnson (R-WI), Yea
Jones (D-AL), Yea
Kaine (D-VA), Nay
Kennedy (R-LA), Yea
King (I-ME), Nay
Klobuchar (D-MN), Nay
Lankford (R-OK), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Lee (R-UT), Yea
Manchin (D-WV), Yea
Markey (D-MA), Nay
McConnell (R-KY), Nay
McSally (R-AZ), Yea
Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
Merkley (D-OR), Nay
Moran (R-KS), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murphy (D-CT), Nay
Murray (D-WA), Nay
Paul (R-KY), Yea

No, he looks like a WASP.

We're never withdrawing from the middle east. The only thing that could facilitate that is a violent revolution.

already underway. Perhaps as few as 1000 military personnel remaining. maybe 1000 contractors and civilians

Troops don't take orders from Bolton

That seems contradictory to libertarianism. Maybe he knows the bill will be repealed by SCOTUS and is just showing support to AIPAC so he can get something from them.

>already underway
show evidence

>talking about withdrawing from the middle east is what the government wants because we're never leaving the middle east

Really makes you Think
Huh

For fucks sake, separate the nays and the yeas.

3d chess fag

Should it be illegal to boycott Israel?

YEAs ---56
Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blackburn (R-TN)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Braun (R-IN)
Burr (R-NC)
Capito (R-WV)
Cassidy (R-LA)
Collins (R-ME)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cotton (R-AR)
Cramer (R-ND)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Daines (R-MT)
Enzi (R-WY)
Ernst (R-IA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Gardner (R-CO)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hawley (R-MO)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johnson (R-WI)
Jones (D-AL)
Kennedy (R-LA)
Lankford (R-OK)
Lee (R-UT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McSally (R-AZ)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Paul (R-KY)
Perdue (R-GA)
Portman (R-OH)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Romney (R-UT)
Rounds (R-SD)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sasse (R-NE)
Scott (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Shelby (R-AL)
Sinema (D-AZ)
Sullivan (R-AK)
Thune (R-SD)
Tillis (R-NC)
Toomey (R-PA)
Wicker (R-MS)
Young (R-IN)

NAYs ---44
Baldwin (D-WI)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Booker (D-NJ)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cortez Masto (D-NV)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harris (D-CA)
Hassan (D-NH)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Hirono (D-HI)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Leahy (D-VT)
Markey (D-MA)
McConnell (R-KY)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Peters (D-MI)
Reed (D-RI)
Rosen (D-NV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Smith (D-MN)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Udall (D-NM)
Van Hollen (D-MD)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Why did Rand Paul try to package to Israel then, ShareBlue?

"hey guys. Lets make the government smaller"
>yay. Lets vote for this guy.
"ok. We opened the borders and signed free trade agreements with countries that pay their workers $10 a day. Free markets for the win."

Bolton is neither the President nor a military officer

I don't know why the republicans are so beholden to jews even though most jews are democrats and the jews are the one fucking the country over.. The dumb of the republicans never ceases to amaze me.

this has to be a lie.

>try to package to Israel

Attached: sam.jpg (298x298, 16K)

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00001

hate to agree with a memeflag but he's right, Libertarian future does have some imperfections such as the occasional mass shooting, but human population is rising anyway and we need to do something

the vote should have been reserved to house or land owning families who are not on government assistance. Anyone on welfare should be regarded as a slave anf deserves no vote at all.

Thousand year war in the Middle East, what did he mean by this?

Attached: 615z7r0-Y+L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x331, 25K)

Show flag faggot.

Attached: 2151637226272.png (625x344, 22K)

Good Dr. Paul in 2012 had a chance. But due to honest Mistake, the media purposely hid his name and picture on infographics even when he was on top.
If you watched that 2012 primary season closely you'd see the media purposely pushed each candidate to the top above Romney and then crashed them. Every single one before the primaries began.
Trump learned from this and made it impossible for the media to ignore him. They thought they could sink him.

Rand Paul roasts neocons and wants out of wars. Plus tried to block the aid package publicly.

Attached: 18492372728.png (593x161, 14K)

are you sure that includes the anti boycot? Why would Schumer be nay?

dont mention on twitter that the ka'ba was built by abraham, a jew, thus making the islamic most holy site, jewish land :)

neocon warmonger, so basically the jew's bitch.

You're a retard.
Good then.

>looks

Attached: 153119.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>Abraham
>Jewish
Nigger, are you even Christian? Abraham predates Jews, who come from Jacob.

>Plus tried to block the aid package publicly.
>publicly
That's what it's all about. Deceiving the public. That's why that bill was passed with a "motion to suspend the rules and pass" which means they all agreed to pass it without actually publicly voting. All congressmen are criminals.

Summary: S.1 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)

Combating BDS Act of 2019

The bill allows a state or local government to adopt measures to divest its assets from entities using boycotts, divestments, or sanctions to influence Israel's policies. Such measures shall meet various requirements, including those related to written notice and comment.

Libertarianis support open borders. Look at American history. Remember Ellis Island? Millions of European immigrants came to American and naturalized
What did they vote for?
They voted for:
Income tax
World War 1
Voting Rights for Women
Federal Reserve

You'd have to be a legit retard to support open borders even for white people.

He brought it to the attention of the public because he knows both sides of the house are bought and paid for so him voting no alone does nothing.

Israel lowered the bar 4 time in 12 years and going for a fifth so wimin could enter, they know if USA leaves they are fucked.
The avarage US Marines absolutely destroys those elite wimin soldiers

crazy...
But why is Schumer a no? Did he say?

All the Dems voted no because the government is still shut down.

Unironically based Old Stock poster.

Bolton will be hanged for treason

gotcha

>Shia
Man, haven't heard that name in about two years. What happened to him after HWNDU?

this guy got btfo

Attached: 667878.jpg (610x271, 19K)

The burger is right. Culture is as important as race.

>this guy got btfo
I have an observation and a question.

I work construction as skilled labor. What I do is irrelevant, but I spend more time with a tape measure and a calculator than I spend doing actual work. I have never touched a broom or a shovel....I work out of a union hall with perhaps 700 working men. I can't think of a single one that is jewish. Not a one, and I have been "family" with many of these men for my entire life. I am part of a multi-generation gang of misfits.

Is this normal for Jews to be non-existent in hard work positions? And, does this sort of average carry over to the military? Should we let our boots on the ground in the middle east vote on their departure?

Based Paul

Attached: 1531772950796.png (634x490, 45K)

>Bolton
>"we don't take orders from bolton" -Sec. General

based

Oy vey, you have to stay fighting our wars forever goyim

Attached: 1528771469084.jpg (1440x1435, 230K)

WOW GUYS ISN'T AOC SO HOT LOOK AT THOSE TWIRLS GOYIM

Attached: 9238749823.jpg (248x203, 11K)

No Rand, No KKK, no racist USA.

>No Rand, No KKK
Both Feds, ok by me

Or take votes from a better candidate.

Rand honestly seems like a Russia shill, no memeing. He is aware that our presence in Syria is to stop russians from building the Natural Gas Pipeline but he frames the issue as ending the conflict.

A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries. Notably Vladimir Lenin who said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

>Coons (D-DE)

I can't believe we're fighting Congress to bring the troops home. After all the shit Iraq turned out to be, you'd think the troops would be home tomorrow.

yeah fuck that guy hopefully Trump gets rid of him soon. I knew I shouldn't have believed Ben Shapiro that he "isn't a neocon."

I’m essentially libertarian but I cannot be because of the absolutely outdated and retarded views they have on open borders like you stated. You cannot have open borders and a welfare state or expect immigrants that don’t share your values to share your values.

>he doesn’t know
Work is for the goyim

I agree. WASPS only. Everyone else can fuck off. We don't need Romanians and Poles as much as we don't need kikes or spics.

Lefty libertarians support open borders, Rand has been advocating for the wall.

Attached: wall.png (601x778, 357K)