Pale White Mexicans

So did their ancestors just not fuck natives?

Attached: 1385927361888.jpg (266x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipinos#Hispanized_caste_system
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wonder how much of Mexican pop are "peninsular" by this chart.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipinos#Hispanized_caste_system

recent immigrants retard

Mexico has always been a migrant haven. From chilean, cuban and spaniards fleeing civil war, to Bolshevik generals, Mennonites, etc., there's some mix inbound. Most people here are brown but you also get your token whiteoids.

The upper class of latina america is mostly rich europeans who have never mixed with the natives

No, There are Irish from hundreds of years ago. Many fair Spaniards. The elites are all European in appearance.

German Catholic families that came over in the mid 1800s

There are pockets of white Mexicans. Not as many as there used to be though.

Attached: image.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

New immigrants, also rich mexicans marry foreigners precisely to whiten their family.

they are called Castizos/Castizas
They are the ruling class in Mexico

Attached: mexico.jpg (933x647, 117K)

True Mexicans are only those descendents of the Mexica people. The people that ruled the Aztec empire.

Everyone else isn't Mexican.

The white skinned and more pale people are usually from euro parents.

The are foreigners in Mexico. They are not true Mexicans. Just as Mexicans are not and can not be Americans.

They rule a peasent legion of pure bred Aztecs. They are white and can simultaneously claim the POC race card. Must be nice.

One of the advantages of white privilege is that we can be whatever race we want.

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 8K)

America's future
Masses of beaner and nigs with one blonde here and there

this, but most of them were spanish, so they're moorish rape babies regardless.
that's why blondes like in the OP are exceedingly rare.

>no mention of spaniards
>squatemalan mestizo detected

Similarly the future of Canada, except with masses of Chinks, Poojeets and Muzzies with one French leaf here and there.

they built a wall around their pussies

>Being this retarded

No. Look at Canelo Alvarez for example. Guy is a ginger, but every single one of his family members besides him look like a castizo at best.

Attached: canelo_castizo.jpg (1260x840, 270K)

Unlike mutts, who are rapebabies (great great grandfather is white), pales have matrilineal white genes, their mom’s mom’s mom was white.

if AMLO is castizo then I am the president of Argentina

well are you?

Attached: 1507356528272.jpg (540x960, 114K)

Mexico is a country, not a race.

>inb4 not a nation

Nice doesn't begin to cover it, it's beyond awesome.

My Spanish blood and Mexican paperwork make me nearly untouchable politically.

I was wondering who it was this week.

This is my gf's now 46 year old Mom who was born in Mexico and immigrated here at age 5-6. I had no clue my gf was (per American legal POW) half mexican. I know her Mom's family is French from a fairly recent migration into Mexico. They are really atypical. Gery small families. Very liberal, the great grandmother was divorced and married three time, in Mexico, in the 50s. Had only 3 children, worked in a very important government ministry. They're not catholic. They don't listen to any Spanish music, and they've never, ever thrown a big party. They're Finland-tier quiet and estoic. They don't yell or let their emotions show, at all, well except for my gf's grandmother, her mom's mom. Is this at all typical of your White mexicans?

Attached: IMG_1888.png (640x1136, 1.06M)

White mexicans tend to be from the old aristocrat families.

They're 100% European Criollos. Too few of them, to be honest. Most of mexico is Mestizo or Native ancestry, and thus inferior scum. Mexico is a shithole because the Europeans don't run the show anymore. Shitskins and Jews do.

We know how to behave appropriately, yes.

As long as the indios stay in their places, we don't have to really hear them except on the street, so it's all good.

He's talking about migrants into Mexico retard! Spaniards weren't immigrants they were conquerors, dumbass.

>She's wearing some Mexican crap so she must be Mexican.
Get out, beaner.

This depends on where you are in Mexico.

>be white mexican
>be from Monterrey
>last name is Garza
>be kike

mis compañeros blancos

Attached: mexicojewish[1].jpg (500x348, 235K)

yes. Mexican elections are typically far whiter than American elections also. Especially comparing their 2018 one to our upcoming 2020 election. 20-25% of Mexico is 100% european genetically. Every country is a bit different, but Mexico is still one of the lowest per capita european, but still has the largest percentage in absolute terms. The lowest per capita would be Bolivia, and central american states, while the highest is the southern cone of South America, Argentina, Uraguay, southern Brasil, where it is 90% or even higher white. The southern cone is so white because most Italians emigrating didn't go to America, they went to South America. tens of millions of them, so you got a country like Argentina that is majority Italian, 95% white, but speaks Spanish as their language.

>not leading with B"H or BS"D

>whitoids

I can smell the inferioty complex from here

>argetina
>95% white
lol no pablo
the majority are cazitos but both mezitos and pure whites are common

I didn't say
>be me
KYS faggot

Jason Dalton! Uber MKultra assasin
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Demon caught on camera at DESMOND IS AMAZING trans event!!
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Gillette's anti Male commercial and satanic history of Proctor and Gamble

Also Mods STOP deleting truth and good info!,.,. ,,.x
Jannies are gay as fuck

We are all fucking mixed ok?

If someone with black eyes fuxka someone with blue eyes or green eyes, the kid comes with dark eyes and semi dark hair. There's no way around it. If you want blue eye babies then fuck another blue eye person.

>don't breed with us or your child will be a subhuman mongrel
based pablo

nah you just don't know what you're talking about. Here I can do it too. The majority of Brits are muslim. I know this because I visited London.
see easy isn't it

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695

Attached: file.png (1979x1365, 539K)

Look up casta systems. In Latin societies white skin is usually top of the social ladder while natives are the lowest like untouchable status. I remeber I visited Mexico and I had so many girls come up to me and ask me to impregnate them. The dudes obviously are violent savages that's why Mexico is a shit hole country.

Attached: IMG_1230.jpg (808x623, 60K)

The overwhelming majority of Spaniards do not look like that, the reason mexican mestizos are darker than Canadian metis or American cherokee-white mixes is because southern europeans are darker skinned/hared than northern europeans to begin with

of course figuring this out is beyond Jow Forums and most of you are brainlets who would rather scream about how romans wuz nordicks and sheeit

Too many places controlled by non-Europeans. That;'s part of why Mexico is a shithole. Other part is that there's just not much useable land in your country. Sorry bro. The Central Valley may have helped, but even the shit we took 160 years ago is still mostly useless land. I mean, much of it we just straight up nuked for the fuck of it, so, yeah.

Metallurgy

i have a friend, blonde hair blue eyed mexican. he actually stays in mexico because he thinks his family is more safe down there.

I'm going to visit Mexico in the summer. Which place has the most white people because back when I went I was getting racially abused by manlets and natives were giving me death stares.

Could one of you mexis answer my auestion? Are small, liberal, non-catholic families thpucal of White mexicans? Also when was thjs French migration?

*Typical

Don't forget the japanese.

I'm pale as fuck in the south and everyone here is Catholic as fuck.

My state is the kind of Catholic that kills Muslims for fun.

What does being pale have to do with it? Being pale that doesn't mean that you are white. My gf, her sister and her mom have blue eyes and blonde hair, her great grandmother has blond hair and grey eyes, etc. They're French born in Mexico, they have very small families, are fairly liberal and not Catholic; so my question was whether this was typical for white Mexicans and also when was it that French people immigrated to Mexico if anyone knows?

Well, I'm not super familiar, but any of the metro areas in Mexico will have heavily white/European areas. Generally in Mexico, the more money in an area, the more European it gets. The tourist areas are shitholes outside the reports, but just like most American cities, white areas have the money. So follow the money. less than half of Mexico is mostly or entirely European, though, so be aware of that.

FYI, grew up in SE Texas; I have a lot of experience with Mexico and Mexicans.

It's a Libertarian Paradise.

If you're white and you've got a little bit of money, there's not really much of a better choice.

Almost everyone in my family has green eyes, they rarely skip a generation given that we often pump up 2-6 children per marriage.
Our last Christmas party had nearly 120 guests.

When I say I'm pale I mean that my skin is white but my hair is brown and my eyes are hazel I'm what people call a Meco because I'm pale enough for you to see my veins just like that kind of cuija(gecko).

A güero often calls for blonde with colored eyes hence why I make the pale distinction important.

Mexican are more catholic the souther they are given our history and upbringing, Catholics in the south completely resist globalist ideas or the feeling of betraying the family unit and have the highest rate of showing to mass over the entire country with the sole exception of festivities around the 12th of December were there is a surge of catholicism nationwide focused on la virgen the Guadalupe wich leads to our catholic as fuck Christmas celebration, much to the dismay of secular tourists who just can't understand how a civilization in current year be catholic.

It matters.

Everybody here in the North is secular as fuck, maybe due to US proximity, I don't know.

It's gotten to the point that the Gobierno (government) only recognizes civil marriages, you can get married in the church but it isn't valid until you do a civil marriage.

>trip croat
stop embarrassing us retard

Bunch of Germans immigrated to Mexico around the time polka was still popular.

Whiteys better, cunt?

how do the retards here not know this?
wait..

I'm trying to express that Mexico has always been a great place to run away when the political or financial situation goes to Hell where you are.

The US made all those cowboy and bank robber movies about running away to Mexico for a reason, it wasn't just a meme.

As a result, everybody is here, French included. I am not aware of a great run of French-only.

>WE WUZ AZTEC KANGZ

>Pale White Mexicans
>So did their ancestors just not fuck natives?

>He doesn't know about the white Native Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandan

Attached: native-american-elizabeth-warren-drinks-beer-on-instagram.jpg (800x439, 38K)

It's the Castilian bloodlines that never mixed with the indigenous genetic trash. They run Latin America. Why do you think all the brown shit is being flushed up here?

Nah, spaniards aren't generally that light either.

His grandpa was actually spanish.

We mixed, when there was something in it for us.

Take any leading man or woman on a Mexican telenovela and run their DNA - it'll be 100% European. Slave owners here fucked their merchandise, but they had their legitimate kids to hand down the wealth to.

The bottom line for a castizo is 75% white, is AMLO really there? desu he seems more like 60/40 either way

So many unashamed uneducated retards in this place. Anonymity is for betas. Incoming predictable responses.

Post your veins

Attached: img_20181114_074428f0jkg.jpg (450x800, 73K)

Or close enough, yes.

My point is there was never the same disgust as there was with the Negritos. You could marry a woman of Indio admixture if it was advantageous in some fashion, all the way back to La Malinche.

You could fall out of polite society in the US for racemixing, it was never quite the same here.

I went to the last Oktoberfest in El Paso, Texas. Around 2013-14. It was held on Fort Bliss. There were Luftwaffe NATO dudes stationed at White Sands Missile Range it was their last deployment, and no more would be coming. It was pretty surreal. A small minority of ancient looking Germanic folks, their misplaced and miscegenated grandchildren.

Attached: 70707979-.jpg (960x524, 67K)

Lmao
She looks like average Russian where I live

Kasnis tri godine.

Yea - I get that. I mean, come on - that started right off the bat with Cortez. But old money is old money is pretty much all societies.

Not according to Zach De La Rocha.

Challenge accepted.

Attached: Sponsored by.jpg (4128x3096, 2.89M)

You nailed it.

Yes, but I hasten to add that he won't do what you tell him.

I heard him say so like 100 times once.

Cortez is a Hero. He was Guided by God. We as Europeans owe him more celebration than he receives.

El sabor del norte

Why do we get all the shit mexicans? Why do the good ones insist on staying in that dump?

Because we want to make México great someday.

Interesting, thank you. Most Americans celebrate (party) on "Cinco de Mayo", we all think that it's Mexican Independence Day, but my gf's mom told me it was actually the day Mexicans defeated the French at some battle. Pic related is my gf as a kid. They don't have any relatives left in Mexico, or if they do they're distant. I get the feeling my gf's Mom really does not like having been born there.

Attached: IMG_1890.png (640x1136, 1.29M)

>Why do we get all the shit mexicans?
State eugenics policy

Because white people dont need to go anywhere because they live good, shitskins in the other hand..

There's not much of a better place to be white right now than Mexico. That's been true more often than not over the years.

The US has acted as a pressure valve for a lot of places, not just Mexico. For example, any Cubans that started making much noise and didn't fit in got "encouraged" to flee to the US.

It's not exactly true that we haven't been sending our best to the US from Mexico, but we haven't exactly tried to dissuade anybody from leaving that we didn't want here, either.

He also manufactured one of the very first Mestizos..

Challenge Accepted

Attached: reto.jpg (2968x4032, 3.96M)

Moved to Mexico to be polygamists

Attached: IMG_20190116_173859.jpg (2304x4096, 2M)

Actually fairly common here in the North...a man will have his legitimate family, but he'll commonly have a "querida", a girl with whom he may have several other kids.

The limit on queridas seems to be the limit of the man's resources.

she could hop my steel slats any time.

Naaa, they came during WW2 and the spanish inquisition. My grandparents were Polish.

I find it funny how Jow Forums is more civilized and multi cultural than the average leftist gringo site.

There is something magical about this place.

Attached: 1542577092681.jpg (790x790, 76K)

Actually, probably Mormons who went down in the 19th.