Why should whites pay reparations for slavery?

Mixed race people are the descendants of people who not only enslaved but also raped, and they should pay the reparations!

Attached: 1519136400032.jpg (768x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stories/jenafrumes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whites should be getting reparations. The government took their legally purchased possessions when the ended slavery. REPARATIONS FOR THE FAMILIES OF FORMER SLAVE OWNERS. NOW.

this

I guess they should pay reparations to themselves, the right hand should give a check to the left hand

>I'm Irish and I've never understood how this is suppose to work.

During the Great Potato Famine in 1845, my family immigrated here. So, since I have white skin, does that mean I have to pay for reparations? In order for this to work, do I have to take DNA tests in order for me to qualify to not have to pay for it? This is why I fucking hate this conversation.

Attached: 1-no-irish-sign-London-metropolitan-university.jpg (800x500, 30K)

but they also need to pay an administrative fee to uncle sam. checks don't mail themselves.

Attached: 1519839956209.png (530x678, 466K)

>potato famine
>an island
you should've been turned away for not being smart enough to have figured out fishing

SNAP, section 8, welfare, affirmative action are your reparations.

>Accepting the premise of paying reparations to begin with.

I will turn a blind eye if nogs take sjws as slaves

All living former slaves should get reparations...not too many of those I'd wager.

You lost me at titties

Black democrats should pay reparations to slaves in Libya. This is what they voted for. They are accountable.

Attached: slavery-libya4.png (677x647, 369K)

Attached: slavery-libya3.jpg (596x911, 132K)

Democrats did this. It's time for them to pay reparations.

Attached: slavery-libya2.jpg (750x755, 73K)

Reparations were already fucking paid.

if I can get billed for what past people did, then blacks can be billed for what contemporary niggers so. blacks should pay reparations for stolen bikes

Anyone wondering its Jena Frumes
instagram.com/stories/jenafrumes/
Beware, you on a path to full blown jungle fever

Attached: 1522670409641.jpg (1094x1196, 133K)

>Mixed race people are the descendants of people who not only enslaved but also raped, and they should pay the reparations!
Wait what, I thought when americans talked about mixed race they meant black/white mixed race?
Why should they be responsible for the jewish slave trade?

Attached: fake news vs truth.jpg (600x323, 160K)

>hehehe look at my female nigger posting!

This is very confusing, can someone please comfirm if mixed americans are actually jewish/black and not white/black?

Attached: slavery.jpg (3368x2768, 2.06M)

Attached: Major Jewish Cotton Dealers and Slavery.jpg (1275x3272, 1.82M)

-

Attached: Jewish Control over american slavery.jpg (800x340, 65K)