Serious question

serious question

why is every single muslim country a "shithole"

Attached: Dv9hh1BU8AARTlq.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/kitkirja/britain-chemical-bombarded-iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=g7HqfqtlueI
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not just Muslim countries

Attached: main-qimg-30808d0f70eb6b457514ec30f6101282-c.jpg (676x314, 59K)

Countries aren't shitholes, people are. The people make the country. For example, if for the last few hundred years Haiti had been inhabited by French people and not Africans it would be a Caribbean paradise today and not the shithole it is.

The infrastructure being underdeveloped is what is meant when it's called a shithole.
People expect all humans to strive for self betterment and development, because they have heard the same lie all their life: all humans are equal.

Inbreeding and Islam
also this

inshallah

Attached: city-skyline-dubai-city-wallpaper-for-pc-dubai-desktop.jpg (1229x645, 143K)

White people stole their morality and work ethic.

Also I want to point out:
>Criminal island (Australia) is doing better economically than planet of the apes (Africa)
Wew, that's a redpill for the uninitiated if ever I saw one.

PEOPLE create the infrastructure, if the people are shit so is everything else

why is every occidental country full of degeneration and fucked up by niggers and jews?

No shit sherlock, if I see litter on the ground, I don't think it's because this country is doing bad economically, it's because some shit for brains couldn't be bothered to do his part in keeping this country clean.

oil might buck a trend here and there. that's about it.

Because among the threats to the antichrist beast system (Islam and Christianity), the most serious and true one, Islam, was targeted for subversion and destruction first.

Remember, they typically reject global capitalism and are then cut off.

explain malaysia then?

no niggers or jews there

so what the fuck were you trying to say? It's the infrastructure that makes a country a shithole or not? Some races can't into infrastructure, not the other way around.

whats the common denominator in all those shithole countries?

Kek!

Meaning people don't think about the people when they consider the country a shithole, they think about the mud huts and piles of burning tires.

Wasn't Dubai built by slave labor? There's a Vice documentary about it. Also, they don't produce anything there; they have no real economy beyond tourism and luxury real estate. It's a giant oil money theme park for billionaire globalists.

None of that was built by arabs. Arabs are degenerate, inbred sandniggers who can't create something of value to save their lives.
You only provided the money to foreign investors to build your shit and put your lazy niggers as CEOs of all the investors' companies just to skim the profit off the top.
Without that oil you're literally nothing.

Attached: screams internally k.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Because of their culture and religion. They worship a warlord pedophile rapist. I dunno. That's kind of a red flag.

they worship a book which to them is synonymous with God.

inbreeding

Islam is an ideology of pure evil. Mohammed was a bandit, a warlord, a rapist, a pedophile, a torturer, and a terrorist, and Muslims are those who idealize him as the perfect person. Contrast with Jesus, who was a builder, a healer, a teacher, and a fighter against corruption. Whose followers are going to make countries worth living in?

Both of these religions came out of the fall of the Roman empire. Jesus offered reform to those sickened by the corruption and decadence. Mohammed offered plunder to those who would take advantage of the weakness for short-term gain.

Islam has only ever prospered when it could plunder and enslave. Its "golden age" was when it had captured excellent slaves but not used them up and destroyed them. Christian society patiently built itself up over centuries, until it had reached such an unprecedented quality of men and ideas as to be unassailable by an overt enemy.

One of these two should be protected, reformed, restored, and further refined, and the other should be put out of its misery. Deus vult.

I mean honestly just ask yourself, where would you rather vacation?

Thailand or Malaysia

India or Pakistan

Israel or Jordan

Turkey or Greece

isnt it weird that islam loses every time

kikes destroy any that aren't

Cia

I'd honestly have to say equal on all of them, other than Israel or Jordan.

Obviously Jordan.

Redditspacing.

That's because a bunch of dinosaurs died there a million years ago. It has nothing to do with the people.

Brunei?

Attached: doha.jpg (1200x800, 188K)

well, i have to believe you are in the minority on this

das rite binch hands up

I come from an Christian Arab family that came to the US in the 1800's.

Everyone in my family is confrontational and won't back down in arguments(Probably why relatives range from VP's to managers in tech giants). But because the majority of them are Christian, they try to keep it from becoming more than verbal. Usually.

Now instead of a religion that teaches restraint and tolerance, combine that with religion/culture that promotes violence and death to the non believers and sinners.

TL:DR Arabs are a combination of the white mans intelligence and a Niggers behavior/attitude. Religion tends to be the deciding factor in how they turn out.

>fucking jew loving kike

Attached: 1_iUaWGAoNEao_JCGMjD40Qw.jpg (1600x1059, 658K)

im literally eating bbq pork ribs as we speak
and id much rather visit israel than jordan

bombs raining outta the sky?

I believe it has to do with inbreeding, look up statistics on how many are married to 1st cousins

>Flag
>"I'm eating right now"
Checks out

100 years

Attached: images.png (312x162, 9K)

What are you, some kind of book hater? Who cares if a religion has a book. Books are a bunch of paper. People write on paper what they think is important. Religions aren't bad because they have a book. They're bad when the book is about a warlord pedophile rapist and his conspiracy cult.

UAE is nice.

Attached: Beirut-City-Skyline.jpg (1080x675, 153K)

Because white man did a crusade couple of century's ago gosh will you ever learn! incel.

Attached: 1498196849160.png (434x434, 142K)

Because Islam is a religion of submission.

Religion is a useful tool to force pro-social behaviors onto the general populace. However, religion can be too excessive or have the counter effect where religiously sanctioned behavior is bad for society.

Because its full of Muslims.

Attached: 1547349499948.png (1298x8323, 2.21M)

Only the first crusade succeeded in taking jerusalem the other 9 were just christians getting raped by muslims everytime they tried to take jerusalem

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 62K)

sites.google.com/site/kitkirja/britain-chemical-bombarded-iraq

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 17-55-43.png (1251x779, 289K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 17-57-09.png (1252x838, 153K)

The fact that Arabs had their shit together time and time again for a while makes me genuinely think that they might have been on par with whites and Asians in IQ if it weren't for inbreeding.

>that saturation

CANT SEE SHIT!

Attached: GettyImages-475280031.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 208K)

the good guys

>inchallah
Yes, yes.. this will belong to the whites soon, inche my cock sandnigger

Attached: 1545434895742.jpg (664x1000, 105K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 18-01-46.png (569x673, 177K)

Sykes Picot agreement

Attached: 6F04ABD4-3359-4BE2-BB97-12915064A9B3.jpg (426x1071, 252K)

Battle of Arsuf

Jordan over Israel, but only for the sake of seeing Petra; you know, before the Muslims fuck it up too, as they tend to do with anything from antiquity.

>Arabs are a combination of the white mans intelligence

Fuck off, most Arabs are thick as dogshit

This. As a brazilian, I can confirm this with all the rage I can channel into this reply.

Yeah but you still didnt take jerusalem.

because muha*Mad is a faggot and fucks pigs for fun

Attached: 1543768409896.png (1000x1413, 728K)

Despite having a terribly LOW average IQ (70 or something), it's just the violent genes are lacking in humans, compared to the apes of Africa.

You know, your pic doesn't really refute the fact that Mud countries are still shitholes, right? Maybe post something from Saudi Arabia. You know, like that development they did where they created fake islands and built houses and buildings for the rich people.
>With Western engineers and architects (and Western technology) making it happen

It's a cultural thing

Attached: 1518968652209.jpg (650x683, 51K)

its almost like there is a direct correlation between skin color and a progressive society.

Attached: 1358769629824.jpg (640x480, 165K)

Because of Israel and the Jewish agenda to destabilize The Middle East.

Radical Islam is a Jewish invention.

wonder who wouldn't be radicalized after being bombed for a hundred years

Crusades weren’t about jerusalem retard. They were meant to stop the invasion of Europe which they did. We plunged right into your heartland and fucked your shit up and you lost control of France Spain and Italy

>that surveillance camera
That's some good shit.

they not only hate us they hate the system that would allow their oppression

youtube.com/watch?v=g7HqfqtlueI

you know the answer to this. because white pioneers, colonists and inventors didn't build their civilizations. just because people don't want to hear it doesn't mean it's not true.

Cause they be full of muslims

England is a good one

why do sand niggers build things that look
like toilets flushing.

Attached: Palm Islands.jpg (1280x720, 704K)

so Israel is the reason that Indonesia is a shithole? seems a bit dubious

I don't know

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-13 19-45-26.png (326x343, 101K)

maybe

top kek

This, based leaf.

they havent been friendly with israel for a while

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 18-54-56.png (792x630, 361K)

oh and btw. fuck you australia

Just don’t have pre-marital sex, desu.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/couple-detained-uae-sex-outside-of-marriage-south-africa-ukraine-abu-dhabi-a7619201.html

That's one pudgy little dude.

>explain malaysia then?
Islam.

I will bless he who will thee.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 19-02-02.png (544x546, 163K)

because in islam people are constantly persecuting each other for not being muslim enough.
this tends to cause a lot of infrastructure damage and makes long term corporate investment impossible.
consequently there are no good paying jobs and everyone is poor.
when people are poor, they turn to religion...

nah man dats rayciss

china is becoming friendly tho.
maybe too friendly for some

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 19-07-29.png (538x470, 149K)

uh oh

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-16 19-08-30.png (536x399, 141K)

Ethnic Chinese are expressly treated as second class citizens in Malaysia.

california has the least amount of whites of any US state as well as the lowest quality of life rating.

Shithole countries are full of people that turned their countries into shitholes. When they migrate into a country that isn't a shithole they turn that area into a shithole too. Witness Detroit.

You have to keep in mind that you're different than an Arab Muslim on a genetic level, hence why Christians from the ME aren't as retarded as their Muslim counterparts. You're closer related to the ancients of that region (I'm going to assume your family is from the Levant or Egypt), while the Muslims have more Arab admixture from the south of the Arabian peninsula.

Attached: Middle East Genes.png (4066x2956, 1.25M)