Qur'an 29:46

>Qur'an 29:46
>Dispute not with the People of the Book save in the fairer manner, except for those of them that do wrong; and say, 'We believe in what has been sent down to us, and what has been sent down to you; our God and your God is One, and to Him we have surrendered.'

If this is true, why do sandrat Muslims kill and persecute Christians, burn their churches, enslave and castrate their men, rape and then kill their women “for being whores who got raped” and overall act like monsters toward Christians when their prophet said “guys, leave them alone, they’re fine?”

Attached: 0EE90495-A7FC-48A1-835A-5BDEC77CED21.jpg (600x598, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pp2RsY1uGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Koran contradicts itself all over the place.
The "be nice to Christians and whoever" passages are from the early parts where Mohammad had to play nice to save his own skin.
The "pillage rape and murder anyone who isn't part of our gang" passages are from when he had amassed a sufficient marauding army and didn't need diplomacy to get his way.

>kill and persecute Christians, burn their churches, enslave and castrate their men, rape and then kill their women “for being whores who got raped” and overall act like monsters toward Christians

This only happens in your fantasy. Exceptions are not the rule.

>This only happens in your fantasy
>thousands of historic and contemporary accounts of Islam doing exactly this

I didn't know Islam was being capable of doing things.

a being*

So you admit that I am correct

No I admit that humans are shit and do shitty things. You're just a child trying to create a "us good they evil" narrative in your head.

Yet Muslims as a rule always have been consistent aggressive enemies of Christians. I am right

Hmm let's see here.

>Alp Arslan asks for peace with the Byzantine empire
>Byzantines take the emperors eyes out after he was released and declare war on Turks
>Get beat back even more and more
>WAAAH POPE HELP ME
>Entire europe launches crusade after crusade raping and pillaging along along their path
>Get beat back more and more
>More and more crusade campaigns
>All beaten back
>Ottomans ask peace again
>Sign peace treaty in 1443
>Instantly break peace treaty and attack the Ottomans again when Ottomans are distracted
>Get beaten back more and more

>WAAAH STOP AGGRESSING

Jews are people of the book.

Who gives a shit? Christians are all that matter. Muslims never persecuted Jews

>peace=stop worshipping Jesus and become Arab shitskins like us
Nice Taqqiya

Oh I see you're retarded.

Attached: OttomanMillets.jpg (400x286, 20K)

>religions

Attached: 1545666198067.png (550x543, 50K)

Says the memeflag

Islam genocided the Christian ethnicity in the holy land

In Islamic theology there is first mention and final mention.

First mention is what you do when you are at a disadvantage.
Final mention is what you do when you think you have the upper hand.

Both are true, but the end game is to get to the Final Mention theology which is to initiate violence and force against nonMuslims

Weren't they told to fuck off? Much better then what the christiand did when they captured it. Or does your selective memory not remember that?

Yeah I'm full of Taqqiya. Why are all these jews fleeing to the evil muslims that want to kill, percecute, enslave, castrate and rape/kill their women. Are they stupid?

Attached: Sepharadic_Migrations.jpg (815x562, 136K)

Why is there more religious diversity in the middle east than Europe?
There has been done atrocities in history but the majority is post Balfour declaration when Europeans got involved.

So Muslims are evil and first mention is bullshit by their own admission

If there was diversity, Christians wouldn’t be a dwindling minority group with no power

>Islam genocided the Christian ethnicity in the holy land
It's tough to stay your hand after generations of invasions by a bunch of religious fanatics. Radical Christianity was the bad guy in this tale.

Christians were in the Holy land first. Mohammed worships Satan in Hell. Allah=Demon Prince

>No I admit that humans are shit and do shitty things.
you're mistaking humans for niggers

Christians were there first. Muslims exterminated them all

>followers of demon prince and satan allow christians to live in their city after capture
>good christians murder everyone after their capture

Damn are you saying Satan is the good guy?

>Christians were in the Holy land first. Mohammed worships Satan in Hell. Allah=Demon Prince
Your retort to dismiss the barbarity of Europe.
More than one inquisition happened
Never forget!!

>Replying to Jewish shills
Oh user, wtf are you doing?

Attached: 33-tech-wtf.jpg (1080x1080, 38K)

>allow christians to live in their city after capture
>good christians murder everyone after their capture
Wrong. Lies perpetuated to worship the father of lies
Change it around. Muslims must be destroyed, their religion is demons

Your post is exactly what a demon follower would say.

There was no barbarity in Europe for Christians cannot be barbarians. The inquisitions were not anymore barbaric than the modern Swedish penal system

>This only happens in your fantasy. Exceptions are not the rule.
Do all muslims lack any amount of self reflection?
Besides the Ottomans muslims always treated Christians like crap.

Attached: Erasmus.png (289x178, 121K)

By Christ I know truth.

Your soul will taste hellfire

All Muslims are damned to hell. No salvation for those who deny the divinity of the Christ

Having studied Islam some, I'll give you a real answer, OP. The suras (i.e. the books) of the Quran as they were "revealed" to Mohammad sometimes corrected and overrode previous books, so what is binding on Muslims are the latest surahs. However, you might be thinking that this means the last books in the Quran (that is, if you flipped to the last few books) are the ones that are binding. Confusingly, though, the Quran was not arranged in chronological order, but when the surahs were put together they were simply arranged by length, longest to shortest.

Sound confusing? It is.

So we need to genocide the Muslim and destroy its faith?

Muzzys hate Christians.

Attached: image.jpg (207x244, 21K)

>Do all muslims lack any amount of self reflection?

I ask myself the same thing when it comes to wh*tes. For Allahs sake you retards murdered and raped each other in the tens of millions just 70 years ago and here you are preaching historic morality. How many more millions of wh*te women did the germans and russians had to rape before you realize humans are shit in general and there is no good vs bad narrative. Humans suck. Deal with it.

Allah is the name of a demon

For Gods sake you retards murdered and raped each other in the tens of millions just 70 years ago and here you are preaching historic morality
For the love of god you fuckers are only so far spread due to conquest alone. Besides the Bulgars I can't think of a single time muslims peacefully converted any where.

youtu.be/pp2RsY1uGRY
In the end times Muslim's will ally with Rum (Rome, orthodox Christians)

Because they are fucking retarded. Any white man who follows the religion is smart enough to understand it as it should be. These shitskins ruin everything.

Shut the fuck up you baptist retard. We share the same God.

>Besides the Bulgars
They didn’t even peacefully convert there either. Muslims are the demons of hell. Children of the Freemasons and jackals

Muhammed was a warmonger. ISIS is simply following the teachings of Islam. Without violence and force, his religion wouldn't have spread so far as it did. Imagine if Christianity had flourished in the Middle East instead of this filth.

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies."

Surah Al-Bayyinah [98:6]
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture (Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Attached: disgust2.png (357x332, 125K)

>Having studied Islam some

You did a bad job. Like you said the Quran wasn't revealed as a single book. It was revealed as was needed. For example the parts about tolerance and peace who were revealed first still apply. After the muslims found themselves attacked and wondering what to do it was also revealed to them that they should stand their ground and fight. There is nothing contradicting about it.

>Rome, orthodox Christians
Well, which is it?

You lie. Also I’m not a Baptist you fucking moron. I’m Catholic, hence why am saying that anyone who isn’t Catholic is a Freemason demon worshiper

>You did a bad job
>repeats what I just said

Flag checks out. You're retarded.

Rum is what they called Byzantine

> I can't think of a single time muslims peacefully converted any where.

So you're just historically illiterate. Got it.

>Catholic is a Freemason demon worshiper
What a hateful and foolish worldview. Jesus wouldn't even deem you worthy to wash his feet.
And the Volga Bulgars were peacefully converted don't make up shit because it goes against your narrative.
Fucking lunatic

Prove me wrong then you fuckhead. No time did muslims convert anyone who wasn't already conquered. Christians have dozens.

Nothing overrode anything dumbass. And the first surahs are just as binding as the latest.

Nusantara

>Prove me wrong then you fuckhead.

Ok.

Attached: Indonesia-map-678x381.jpg (678x381, 60K)

Fuck off kike

Attached: 9714F15D-5E09-4B34-AA7A-029BF11CAD1C.jpg (808x1024, 168K)

Have you never even heard of the Islamic doctrine of abrogration? Holy moly. you are so ignorant.

I hate niggers

>If there was diversity, Christians wouldn’t be a dwindling minority group with no power
Nah that's just because the decadence of the west brings about atheism

◄ Matthew 5:22 ►
"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

You arent human tho

>Christians were there first. Muslims exterminated them all
There was no such thing as Christianity during the founding of Jerusalem.
What the fuck are you on about?

>the spread of Islam accelerated in the 15th century, as the military power of Melaka Sultanate in Malay Peninsular today Malaysia and other Islamic Sultanates dominated the region aided by episodes of Muslim coup such as in 1446, wars and superior control of maritime trading and ultimate markets.

>And the Volga Bulgars were peacefully converted
NO THEY WERE NOT. THEY WERE ALL RAPED AND MURDERED BY ARABIC DEMONS. WHAT YOU CALL MUSLIM BULGARS ARE JUST ARABS

Hi Satan.
>There was no barbarity in Europe for Christians cannot be barbarians. The inquisitions were not anymore barbaric than the modern Swedish penal system
Executing and torturing for religious faith or atheism?

They were already a nearly extinct minority in the year 1000, long before western atheist decadence

Freemasons and Muslims are not your brother

Heretics are demons and Muslims, they have no soul or humanity

saudis

it's not a contraction, be nice to those who are nice to you, be mean to those who are mean to you

2 digit IQ nigger

Basically Jesus Christs own teachings
>>Besides the Bulgars
>They didn’t even peacefully convert there either.
>Almış was a son ofŞilki([ʃilˈki]). He was a ruler of one of theVolga Bulgarianduchies, probably, theBolgharDuchy. Initially, a vassal of theKhazars, he struggled for independence and unification of all Bulgar tribes and duchies. He sent ambassadors to theBaghdadcaliph. In 922, thecaliphAl-Muqtadir's ambassadorIbn Fadlanappeared in Bolghar. TheAbbasid caliphatebecame an ally ofVolga Bulgaria. Almış adopted theIslamicnameJaʿfar ibn ʿAbdullah
Yeah. Clearly Islam invaded and put the knife to their necks

>The spread of Islam was initially driven by increasing trade links outside of the archipelago. Traders and the royalty of major kingdoms were usually the first to convert to Islam.

The article literally shows you wrong. You said at no time did muslims convert anyone who wasn't already conquered. Stop being shameless and accept you are wrong.

This book is filled with shit that contradicts itself.

Muslins have a weird thing were they put more emphasis on the last parts of Mohammed life and this is the part when he was a warlord hence why his most peaceful teachings are ignored in favor of the more aggressive ones.

>Muhammed was a warmonger. ISIS is simply following the teachings of Islam. Without violence and force, his religion wouldn't have spread so far as it did. Imagine if Christianity had flourished in the Middle East instead of this filth.
Christianity via subversion of Rome and the inquisitions had to kill off all other believers and forcibly converted millions on threat of death.
It's whataboutism but I'm simply stating incase your trying to say Christianity is any different than Islam

There is no need to complement me.

Attached: A4AC64F3-5942-427D-BB1E-0C2D8F20A2E4.jpg (1521x1515, 269K)

They did, read it again and you see that they were conquered and enslaved by the Arabic devil

>Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies."
Basically the Bible's obey the laws of the land.
>Surah Al-Bayyinah [98:6]
>Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture (Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures
Yes. In the bible you need to save non-believers for they'll burn in the fiery pits of hell without taking Christ into his heart.
>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Turn the other cheek.
>Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "
What's wrong with defending your faith and the followers of it from persecution?
>Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
If you want peace you must first war.

>Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."
>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Out of context. Can't tell what's going on here.

>Turn the other cheek
Turn the other cheek means “force your enemies to acknowledge you as an equal instead of a lesser through coy nonaggression” you muslim whore

Attached: memri jews dialogue.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

When a Muslim refers to “dialogue with Christians” they mean “slaughter of Christians”

I think that's just an excuse the Pope used for power. He had the means of manipulation.
>They were already a nearly extinct minority in the year 1000, long before western atheist decadence
>Nearly.
And yet they're still stronger than ever
>They did, read it again and you see that they were conquered and enslaved by the Arabic devil
If they were defeated and enslaved I doubt he would have kept his kingdom.

>expecting any honest discourse when their book encourages them to lie through their teeth

>Muslins have a weird thing were they put more emphasis on the last parts of Mohammed life and this is the part when he was a warlord hence why his most peaceful teachings are ignored in favor of the more aggressive ones.
Maybe half of them. Not the majority or you'd have Islamic attacks in the west everyday

You can interpret it how ever you wish but Jesus speaks of taking the sword to your enemies.
Sounds pretty peaceful to me.

It's the Wahhabism strain which is malignant. The rest accept Christian and Jew in peace.

It does this all over the Quran. Most important part you have to take from it is that it instructs Muslims to defend themselves in terms of self defense when they are being attacked. It later on describes that refusal of acceptance of Islam is an attack on the faith.

It’s an imperialistic ideology, anybody who knows the history of Islam can not in good faith deny this.

Based muzzie

Attached: treat_women.png (508x758, 461K)

>Not the majority or you'd have Islamic attacks in the west everyday
Which we do have

>When a Muslim refers to “dialogue with Christians” they mean “slaughter of Christians”
Christians are the brothers if Islam.
They've said just been tricked by the Jews into reading a corrupted bible.
Anyways majority of Muslims have no problems with Christians.

>The rest accept Christian and Jew in peace
Wahabism is the hisoric source. All muslims are wahabbi dogs

Notice how the jewish communities still exist only in Turkey. They were whiped out of Greece when Greeks took over.

>It later on describes that refusal of acceptance of Islam is an attack on the faith.
>b-but we respect ppl o'da book"
Evil sand dog liars

Then those muslims did wrong and disobeyed the words of Allah. Simple as that. Muslims arent supposed to harm other people of the book, prophet even said to protect them, except of course those who meant harm like obviously showing aggression to others etc.

>>expecting any honest discourse when their book encourages them to lie through their teeth
Taking taqqiya out of context.
>>The rest accept Christian and Jew in peace
>Wahabism is the hisoric source. All muslims are wahabbi dogs
Hilarious to say this when all of middle East Islam wish for the destruction of Saudi Arabia. A Wahhabist state.

>peaceful preacher uses war analogy
>warlord uses war analogy
>its da saym gaiz!!!