What's the best way to hint at being alt-right in a Tinder profile?

What's the best way to hint at being alt-right in a Tinder profile?

Attached: 1547503197866.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PZSdpm8Qu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to your grindr profile

mention how fond you are of sargon of akkad

>alt-right
>Tinder Profile

Retard

Attached: Nope (1).gif (148x180, 1.03M)

Say you aren't into black girls.

drop a 1350 somewhere

Why would you?
If you're a chad it doesn't matter, if you're not, you'll just annoy thots more.

If you're looking for a partner, you don't search on tinder. So what do you even want?

Also not political.

to be honest, avoid discussing politics with women at all costs, unless the woman shows clear signs of being redpilled

Wtf is alt right?

What profile?

>alt-right
kys

Be like Gary.

Attached: based.jpg (700x1244, 73K)

Say you're a centrist.

I don't use it to bang Tinder thots, it's mainly just an ego booster where I'll occasionally meet up with someone if they're cool. I have dated a few girls for weeks at a time off of it, though.

Say you're 1488 friendly

are those hips real?

This. Women only want to talk about one thing: themfuckingselves.

LOL!

Based Gary.

>tinder

Attached: 1541614411429.png (619x713, 735K)

Based Gary.

Alt right is code for homosexual

Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, Eric Striker - and half of Jow Forums.

A bunch of race-realists, and white-identity promoters.

Oh, and Murdoch Murdoch:
youtube.com/watch?v=7PZSdpm8Qu0

Like I said...code for homosexual

Attached: this-is-how-i-protect-my-virginity-1636226.png (500x690, 193K)

>(((alt-right)))
Mention how much you enjoy gay orgies.

Attached: 5.jpg (1590x1100, 593K)

by being jewish

Casually mention; 1488, Murdoch Murdoch, Jow Forums, Ze public space, TDS, FTN, Striker, Richard Spencer, “you’re not as smart as you think you are”, Am-ren, Hu-white, milk, black pigeon speaks, Lauren Rose , blackpilled, Europe is falling, millennial woes, Morgoth.

Attached: 8DFA125E-D5DE-4EDD-9725-4960C18E9C58.jpg (1080x1920, 450K)

Based Gary

you love your country.

Based Gary.

"Gas the kike's race wars now!. I also like Chinese food"

>it's mainly just an ego booster
Why would you want to hint at being alt-right on your ego booster? Isn't it sad to use Tinder as an ego booster? I think I'd feel worse about myself if I had to use Tinder attention to feel better about myself.

No need, she'll imprint on you then believe whatever the fuck you tell her to believe.

like this but a bit shorter

Attached: nigger.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

Wew lad

i know its gonna sound gay but. milk.

>using tinder
end your life

mad lad/10
bet he got laid off it

Attached: Never change pol.jpg (468x750, 184K)

The closest thing is to put burzum in your spotify anthem or a pepe among your pictures. The odd shitposter girl will pick up on it.

Stupid useless faggot. When you start a profile with negative description you attrack the unironic bitches who resonate with that energy and will suck your self esteem dry by the time you hit 40.

>also i like sushi and mini golf
based gary

White girls only.

Don’t go on Tinder you fucking degenerate wannabe, Find a good woman.

Attached: 305F12F4-4466-4EA0-928C-F28801EEFBBA.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Fuck off jew

Fucking ell, fpbp

Attached: 1534041202285(1).gif (250x200, 1.48M)

OP give source of the birthing hipped girl

Fuck off you Jewish cunt

Attached: CC0C9470-7D25-490B-8A2C-DBCE2CAD8371.jpg (550x550, 105K)

Shut the fuck up, kike

I don't really know, it's just a game honestly. Sometimes it's fun to talk to girls before I actually have to get invested in them, given that striking up a conversation with a random girl at my university pretty much always winds up the same way, with them turning out to be liberal twats.
That's not to say I don't talk to girls. Just that it's a fun and stupid little thing to be able to match up with random people who find you attractive on your phone.

Fpbp

@thot6000000

Based Gary
Maybe we all should set up tinder profiles in similar style bashing thots
We don't have to use it or engage anyone just create chad profiles that will short circuit thot brains

Attached: 1543127764388.jpg (283x6020, 388K)

>Isn't it sad to use Tinder as an ego booster?
These are sad times, Jens.

BASED

Tinder is full of roasties

a fine method of getting dox and killed if I may say so myself, you don't every reveal your power level until you have learned theirs. So you just get talking with them about politics, you can easily Gage from their, if they say ugh i'm not really into politics it could mean they are simply hiding their own power level.

>What's the best way to hint at being alt-right in a Tinder profile?
Put in there that you don't discuss politics with women because you don't believe women should vote.

Hey, I found my redpilled trad reverse-trap innawood waifu from there! God will always find a way.

>link to your grindr profile
baste
>drop a 1350 somewhere
thats 1377

Attached: baste3.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

noice

Attached: 1540622971390.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>Isn't it sad to use Tinder as an ego booster?

Yes it is, but we live in a age where western women are ADDICTED to social media, getting a bunch of likes from beta-bois, pajeets, and tyrones is the only way to satisfy their narcissistic egos.

Before girls actually had to be likeable in order to be liked, now they just shoot butt selfies on tinder, and talk about being dog moms.

Damn

1350 means niggers are 13% of the population and commit 50% of all crimes.

show em the purple kaiser helmet with the tattoo eagle.

not having tinder

Eat shit goyim

The new Hitler is coming jewboy

just wait

Zing

>you’re not as smart as you think you are
Where did this come from again? I forgot and wanted to look up the speech. It was Spencer v. Sargon right?

>i like weightlifting, reading old books & listening to vaporwave
or something. a right wing chick would pick up on that unless she's completely retarded

That’s right you doxing nigger

Say you're looking for a girl with no tattoos or debt who knows how to cook.

Being an in shape, self sustained respectable man should do it.

you can't secret nazis are everywhere ladies and you will never be safe so you should just stop dating altogether
kek

>When you start a profile with negative description you attrack
>attrack
He isn't trying to "attrack" anyone. It is common for people to make novelty profiles to troll people or run experiments/catfish.

Attached: 1537389347112.jpg (1024x874, 142K)

Deadly

If you have to resort to tinder you deserve to be alone just like the whore that use it

You can start by understanding that "alt right" is a psyop meme that doesn't exist.

Why do you want tinder whores to know your political ideology?
Wait.
Wait...
>RED ALERT! user IS GOING ON TINDER LOOKING FOR LOVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL
You should delete that app if you know what’s good for you. But do not, DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, date a tinder whore. Aside from them being literally 90% brainwashed college roasties that will spend half of the time you’re around them bitching about white males, they’re all giant whores anyway. If you put that you’re alt-right on that profile, and you somehow meet a unicorn woman who has alt-right sympathies and is still on tinder, and you guys bond over being alt-right and she’s beautiful and just like you in every way... don’t fucking date her.
Every girl on tinder hasn’t had at least 20 cocks. And they also have at least 5 of those cocks texting them every month or so trying to fuck them again. Do you want to be having a nice night in with your gf 3 months from now, and 3 separate guys send her snapchats after 10 PM? I tried dating tinder trash, that’s exactly what happens. You think they’ll drop their degeneracy if you offer them a relationship, but there’s 2 things you don’t realize. 1 is that women are inherently spineless, and the thing they want more than anything else in the world is attention. So if you have a job, a hobby, or you sleep on a daily basis, there’s a big chunk of the day when you’re not giving her attention. Add that together with the fact that she’s naturally a huge slut (hence the tinder), and that she has guys regularly giving her attention, and it’s a recipe for cuckong yourself.
Here’s a better idea. Don’t be yourself on that app. If you’re that intent on getting laid, just flirt with girls by making light-hearted risqué jokes, reveal nothing about your personality or opinions. Invite them over to “hang out”, start fucking them withon 15 minutes of meeting every time. And wear a fucking condom.

use a pic of you throwin the roman the salute while hanging a stahlhelm from your boner.

OP isn't looking for Opposite World tactics.

Attached: 1490580392832.jpg (1262x1295, 241K)

Making your profile picture you Roman saluting on the Berlin holocaust memorial in flecktarn pants, black army boots and tshirt.

So what are you saying here... if you can't beat them, join them? Sounds retarded to me, but what do I know I've never used social media.

>>RED ALERT! user IS GOING ON TINDER LOOKING FOR LOVE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL
kek

Hi I'm 1487 and I'm looking for the one that completes me.

I put "coal burners swipe left"

Thanks cunt
Like I dont fucking already know that

Hahahaha

>wtf i love homophobia now if i use it against le ebil nazis!

the absolutely state of libshit cognitive dissonance

Quintessentially british

why does literally everything have to be about politics for you dude

criminally underrated

NatSoc is not gay, but the (((alt-right))) is.

Attached: 1289702_650.jpg (650x434, 53K)

It's not the libshits calling alt-righters gay, it's the actual right calling alt-righters gay. You know, the right that was there before all those Jews and homos came along to lead the alt-right.

Attached: hey.png (225x225, 48K)

Because women make it so these days.

Attached: 1488049530346.png (426x703, 315K)

gottem

a subtle "gas all kikes" schould do the job.

> I tam objective, independent, free-thinking, racist.
That hint is like a hammer to the alt-right, and a silent fart to the left.

not having one.