Christianity Reboot When?

It used to be a based religion. Now it being used to make whites accept their genocide with a smile. How to turn this ship around?

Attached: StJohnsAshfield_StainedGlass_GoodShepherd_Face.jpg (2572x2572, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
youtu.be/QesGbHHDTrc
biblehub.com/greek/4352.htm
newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/THEM00261
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't turn it around. The fate of Christianity is to be persecuted until Jesus' return. It's probably going to involve Islam conquering most of the planet before He destroys the Mohammedans once and for all.

A redpilled cardinal throwing the current pope off of the balcony of the vatican would be a good start

It is rebooting. The Torah Observant Christian movement is gaining thousands a year, the Truth is spreading.

>Now it being used to make whites accept their genocide with a smile.

>The fate of Christianity is to be persecuted until Jesus' return. It's probably going to involve Islam conquering most of the planet before

See?
This is what I mean.
Faggy shit like this.
Stop this.

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Kill_Me_Baby_-_12_[h264-720p][6D250A55].mkv_snapshot_05.47_[2018.12.30_23.12.31].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Christianity has three main elements. God, Freedom and responsibillity.

>A redpilled cardinal throwing the current pope off of the balcony of the vatican would be a good start
good start but until they crucify the pedophiles amongst them and allow priests to marry it will continue to lose followers

>it will continue to lose followers
I'm okay with this as long as the religion stops being an avenue for subversion

Contemporary Christians
>The only way to God is through Jesus Christ

also Contemporary Christians
>Jews, by definition those who reject Christ, is God's chosen people

This shit needs to stop

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Christianity is a philosophy. It's more accurate to say that the Church is a religion.

Actually he will validate Shariah law and break the cross and the death glorifying Three-One God false religion created by the Pagans Paul (who persecuted Christian's and yet wrote 14 out of 27 books of the NT and all the ones describing the grave blasphemy that Jesus is God in flesh) and other paganistic Roman's and remind everyone about Mark 12:28 and 29 that your Lord is ONE lord and thst is the MOST IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT.

Those who say to HIM Lord lord and worship Jesus as God (Christians) he will rebuke and say get away from me!! (Matthew 7:21 to 23) He will only accept those who do the will of the Lord in heaven (muslims)

>going to involve Islam conquering most of the planet before He destroys the Mohammedans once and for all.
you finally understand how it works.
sincerely,
war

Those who believe are obviously god's chosen. Anyone who thinks jews are a chosen race is obviously not a christian, so why judge christianity on the basis of what it isn't? Food for thought.

>he doesn't know that islam is satanism

Rather learn the world's tolerance we must be taught Christ's righteous indignation.

>so why judge christianity on the basis of what it isn't?
because the vast majority of christianity as believed, preached and practiced constitutes the reality of what the religion is.

>Islam is a religion of PEACE!
Sure doesn't look like it

I don't know why people have such a hard time accepting this. The world is going to get a lot worse, a NWO government is going to come into affect, and only then will Jesus return to smite all the heathens.

Best thing you can do is focus on your own life/community.

Difference is Islam literally isn't one when you read the source.

>a NWO government is going to come into affect, and only then will Jesus return to smite all the heathens.

Wow. If this is "True" christianity it really is a plague. A plague and a wonderful tool for the kikes.

HE HAS SPOKE!

EMBRACE JESUS!THE END IS NEAR!

Attached: 1547673280156.png (1317x701, 53K)

That Jesus was God in the flesh as taught by Paulianity is for threefold reasons:
1. To get you in the mindset that God would enter earth as a human ( a grave error) there by predisposing you to accept antichrist when he arrives ( you would never go for if you understand God is far exalted above becoming human and eating food etc.
2. To draw your worship away from God to others, subverting you to you break the most important commandment. (in this case Jesus and the Holy spirit, who are CREATION, not the creator.
3. To slip in some persian and Roman pagan beliefs like father mother son 3 one God worship, Christmas and Easter etc
4. To indoctrinate you that Jews were Gods chosen people and are favored by God as an ethnicity above all others and you must support their cause without question no matter what (todays beast system)

It's simple we just kill God and Jesus and reverse Jesus's Sacrifice and we can all live in Sin again all other religious beliefs will be BTFO and won't mean shit

Wikileaks has emails from the leader of the demoncraps talking about the infiltration of various churches. It’s not theoretical.

>believing you are a christian makes you a christian

No. Believing in Jesus is the requirement there buddy

If what you said is correct, why does not Islam look like a religion of peace? Most muslims look peaceful right? See the fault in your logic?

>the current pope
Which one? White pope or Black pope?

You do live in sin you moron. But go ahead I wanna see you try and kill christ next time he comes. Can't wait.

Why would satan strictly forbid idolatry, sexual immorality, sorcery, murder,theft, and usury

And encourage and enjoin good deeds, charity, fasting, honoring your parents, the 10 commandments, and worshipping the God of Abraham and none other?

Hinduism is the future of white religion, returning to our Aryan roots

Attached: 1528487467180.jpg (750x562, 156K)

bible as a collection of books, most christcucks dont realize this and just think they need to listen to the peace and love parts. in reality each part is there to teach or illustrate a concept to you. show them that peace is good sometimes and a vengeful god who punishes evil and wants you to do the same is also in there

Why? To look as legitimate as possible so to fool as many as possible. The deciever etc.

It isn't going to dramatically change. Those that are conservative Christians in Europe will remain traditional and true to God
> (Poland, Balkans, Lithuania, Russia, Greece, Malta)
those that are atheistic or liberal will simply lose their faith or fall as nations
> (Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Finland).
Then there are the lukewarm that could go in either direction
> (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Ireland)
The future of Christianity is no longer in Europe. European christians like I said will mostly be Eastbloc catholics and slavic orthodox, whereas western nations will be mostly-liberal with a lingering christian minority and historic catholic sites. The future for Christianity is in Latin America, Sub-saharan Africa, and Asia (India has 20million catholics alone, China has 80m+ of multiple denominations, Indonesia has a large christian conversion rate, and phillipines is all catholic). It's sad because Europe was the foundation for Christianity's growth and its greatest theologians and philosophers, but that time has passed.
Also in terms of Middle East, christians will probably stay around 5%, with most in Egypt and the Levant. I'm lebanese orthodox christian, and the only christian 'exodus' going on was in Iraq. Syrian christians barely left, and lebanese/jordanian are staying too.

Attached: christianity_over_time_diffperc_2015_1970_1400px.png (1400x788, 134K)

"If they hate you remember they hated me first."

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'”

Would like to add that the map is incorrect on Lebanon. Christians only left Lebanon during the civil war, when our percentage went down to 25%. But after the war, most came back and we're sitting around 35-39% not counting syrian refugees. IMO the weakest of the main sects in lebanon is sunni muslims. the shi'a became super powerful and the christians got lukewarm, but the sunnis really have been mostly abandoned by Saudia. they should try to partner with turkey or egypt imo

Churches are not what they used to. Everywhere they have become part of the state. But one could also say that churches are what their believers are the ones that make the church.

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Jesus was God in the flesh taught by Paulianity? And yet if you asked Christians for the verses that teach the doctrine of the deity of Jesus, they'd be most likely to point to the gospels, not the epistles of Paul.

Is this not clear enough for you?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Attached: 75c1cd42e362ac115c1a6d77adb77ca1.jpg (564x791, 110K)

Christianity + BALLS = Victory

There's no sky daddy, but god exists in that he is the externalized "source" of good, truth, and creativity. God is that force inside you. Satan is the animalistic destructive force. Your base instincts that just want to eat and fuck and kill. It's man that feeds the hungry, treats the sick, and stands on water, but he can only do these things with a good nature and healthy muse.

Further, heaven and hell are not real places, they're the memory of you held by your loved ones after you die - because that's the only way your you-ness exists. You have everlasting life if you go to heaven if your family thinks back on you fondly and often. You suffer in hell if your family thinks back on you with disdain.

And signing the cross is a reminder of your obligations:

>Father
Your forefathers, those that came before you and passed their traits on to you. Your race.

>Son
Your heirs, the generations to come, and the legacy you leave behind to them. Your nation.

>Holy Spirit
Your inner good, truth, and creativity. Your God

Attached: Traditional Christianity.jpg (984x793, 99K)

It's all metaphors to explain a certain way of life to uneducated folks (who couldn't even read) 2000-5000 years ago.

Jesus being born of the Virgin Mary coincides with astronomy activity where Jupiter passed through Virgo in the sky. It's often stated here that the Dead Sea Scrolls points to the Caesars heavily influencing early Christianity (though I have not seen this for myself). Old religious folk used to say things like "Don't masturbate or god will give you hairy palms!" or "Don't marry that adulterous woman, she's the devil!" or "Keep holy the Sabbath!" and it all sounds so very "Do it because I said so!" But when you find that masturbation leads to chemical imbalances in the brain, or that women who have more than 5 sexual partners develop a psychological condition preventing them from pairbonding, or that church is a powerful social tool for finding solidarity and meeting like-minded people - I suddenly find myself in a pew every Sunday morning.
(End pasta)

Imagine being this ignorant of basic history. Seriously, kooky liberals like you are just so bizarre.

What you just said has NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, to do with the historic Christian faith as it has ever been taught or believed, from the time of the apostles, to the earliest church fathers, to now.

Everything you just said is Oprah level bullshit.

please wake up.

>Ad Hom: The Post

Russian churches are part of the state too, except the only difference is that the state wants its population to become moral and orthodox christian, so it's very effective. the problem is the state for sure, western 'states' are pathetic

two years left.

Attached: yeshua yeshuah joshua is Zeus.jpg (1062x778, 687K)

To be fair, though, there's not much you can do to someone who just makes up shit about nothing. I mean, you're like those UFO conspiracy theory idiots who pull facts and made up bullshit out of the air. What can you say to those people except to call them fucking morons?

>All these names
>All this salt

>Torah Observant Christian
There is no Torah in Christianity, dumbass.

Attack: Go!

Thought the next rev was Jew 3.0...aka Islam. It's all Abrahamic to begin with isn't it?

Eh. You just remind me of my aunt, who is one of those braindead kooky liberal types also. She doesn't read. She is devoid of any knowledge, but that doesn't stop her from rambling on and on and on and on about religion, and about how Jesus was really trying to tell us that "we are all gods, we are all the sons of God and the divine and it flows through all of us," etc, etc. And it's like, eugh, stfu. The world would be a better place if idiots like that didn't spew their shit ideas everywhere.

All creation is the Word of God, for he says to it Be! And it is.

Jesus was his messenger, his Word, and a soul from him. Adam was made in the image of God.

That does not make jesus nor Adam God himself, and God is far exalted above having a son. Having children is a trait of creation, not of the creator.

Reflect on Mark 12:28 and 29
Also when Jesus says explicitly he doesnt speak on his own. How can a God be unable to speak on his own. He speaks on the command of his father in heaven, WHO IS GREATER THAN HE.

How can a trinity be unevenly distributed in greatness? Trinity is idolatry, isaac newton figured it out. Look at this historic account of two notable corruptions of scripture.

Jesus ate food. He slept. God does not need rest, it is not fitting for God to rest. That he rested on the 7th day is a gnostic intercalation to suggest God is limited.

The tree was not the tree of knowledge. The gjostics inserted that to suggest God is mean and wants to prevent us from knowledge or being "illuminated"

Just a quick look at Jannah will convince you that Islam is satanism

It was just a tree that God forbade.

>It used to be a based religion.
What the fuck are you talking about? Christianity has always been pure Jewish trash.
>Now it being used to make whites accept their genocide with a smile.
Just like Rabbi Yeshua said you should. Y'know, "blessed are the persecuted", "don't resist evil" and all that. Have you ever read the scripture?

Pop quiz guys who is Isaiah 42 referring to?

>unironically believing that a religion should be about peace

Kike spotted

You retarded dickshit. What the fuck do you think the pentateuch is?

Orthodoxy

Also where did Jesus, peace be upon him, say it's all of a sudden okay to eat pork?

Celtic Catholicism
It's based af and was the first Christianity most of Europe encountered and was the reason it spread so quickly

That has nothing to do with what John 1:1-3 says. It plainly says the Word WAS God and ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM. Without him was NOTHING MADE that WAS MADE.

The author is straining, even to the point of grammatical awkardness, to make it clear that absolutely everything was made through Jesus

The Holy Church must teach of Christ's righteous indignation.

>And it's like, eugh, stfu.
But no, keep going. I stated an opinion and all you've done is call me names. All style, no substance.

Christianity is finished. we're in the age of aquarius know. there will soon be a new messiah given to us for worship.

The human nature of Jesus ate food and slept. When you say it is 'not fitting" for God to do such and such, not fitting according to who?

Oh, I guess Allah submits himself and bows down before a LAW OF FITTINGNESS. Allah kneels and bows and submits himself before this law.

Muslims love to talk about it is "not fitting" or it "is fitting" for God to behave in this or that way. Muslims put this vague law of fittingness above Allah. Like I said, Allah kneels and bows and prostrates himself before the Muslim's law of fittingness. It's the real sovereign in the Muslim's view of the heavenly hierarchy.

you're not making sense.

The pentateuch is the correct name for the first 5 books of the bible, stupid, and they were written in greek and later translated into hebrew by the masoretes. So again, where does the term "torah" enter Christianity?

According to Irish tradition, there was a story where he slept in a stable with his jacket over a foal to keep it warm.

There was a message about money in it involved somehow... something about the horse having no use for a farthing.

Take your faggotry to another religion. It's you masochist cucks who ruined Christianity.

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite people are Jews. The Jew-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. He usually talked about Jews. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The church was invented by Jews, as an extension of the seed-work of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Christians name their children with Jewish names. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. This signals the magic Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are.

The Torah was originally written in Hebrew, and was translated into Greek after hellenization spread the mediterrannean (many Jews of the disapora needed a Greek translation).

That translation is called the Septuagint

God can do anything. That's not the point. He has informed us if his attributes, the most important of which, according to jesus in Mark 12:29, is that your LORD IS ONE. To split into parts or beget a literal son contradicts this declaration.

That is why it isn't fitting, it negates God's promise.

Show me one verse in the bible where Jssus says " I am God, worship me!"

You cant. He never did and never would say that. He will rebuke all those who attempt to worship him when he returns.

As in Matthew 7:21 to 23

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

None of these misfortunes would have happened if The west hadn't apostacized from Christianity. Traditional Christian nations have always cracked down on the Jews hard when they got too big for their britches. The Catholic Church devised military monastic orders to counter Muslim imperialism.

You have to be caved in head retarded to think Archbishop Carpet Muncher and her epscopalian parishes are a representative sample of true Christianity. I mean, this is the level of argumentation of a libtard positing that Jesus Christ supported communism.

Attached: 1546848870627.jpg (600x463, 217K)

If the mighty beasts of heaven and the saints praise our lord Jesus Christ so shall i bless My God and savior the lion of judah and the lamb of God Jesus Christ.
If you have read revelations and have mot repented yet i have this thing to say:
Repent so you can live in New Jerusalem for ever and ecer with God.

Fuck me you might be the stupidest person I’ve heard in years. The entire old fucking old testament was written in hebrew and aramaic you mong. This will come as a shock to your trisonomic self: Moses didn’t speak Greek. Now go back to sticking your thumb up your ass and sucking on it.

Alhamdolilla means all praise belongs to God alone.

Therefore all good deeds and casting out of demons etc must be done in the name of God alone and not in the ame of Jesus or any other messenger or anyone else

(Bismillah al Rahman Al Raheem)
In the name of God, the most merciful, the especially merciful

His second most prominant name is the merciful. ( Al Rahman).

This point will help you understand Isaiah 48:9 for example

For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to destroy you completely.

It was never a based religion. It is a weapon.
Its intent is to get people to pledge eternal fealty to a Semitic storm demon.
It is not of Europe, it is a disease.

Attached: p007_0_02_1.jpg (460x354, 72K)

>word Torah
The books Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy go by the name “Torah”, Pentateuch, Fives Books of Moses, and probably a bunch of others. If you didn’t have a skull full of congealed semen you’d know this. Your cataclismic stupidity is probably making you think of the Talmud. Another thing you don’t know what is spunk junkie.

>God can do anything. That's not the point.
Actually, God can't do anything. Put a grain of salt on a table and ask God to move it. No matter what you ask God to move, he can't do it.

Away with you, pagan. No ones buying what you're selling.

I don’t much care for it either, but given the current state of affairs I might be willing to look the other way and support — or even pretend to be an adherent of — Orthodox Christianity just as a force to fight back against SJW bullshit, this drag kid pedophilia, and as a means to get back to European cultural roots. I won’t like it, but I might be willing to do it.

>Mark 12:29, is that your LORD IS ONE.

The doctrine of the trinity states that there is one God.

>To split into parts or beget a literal son contradicts this declaration.

This has nothing to do with the doctrine of the trinity. 90% of the time Muslims are arguing against the trinity, they're arguing against a straw man caricature of it. We both agree, God has no parts. And there never was a time when the eternal Word of God did not exist.

>Show me one verse in the bible where Jssus says " I am God, worship me!"

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.

John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.

Now, I know you're going to respond with, but he didn't say, "I am God worship me." Christians don't worship Jesus by bowing before him and saying, "OH JESUS YOU ARE GOD WE WORSHIP YOU." That is not the nature of the Christian worship of Jesus. We believe in him as the savior of our sins, who died and rose from the dead. THAT is how we worship him.

>He will rebuke all those who attempt to worship him when he returns.

Funny, Jesus is worshiped numerous times in scripture. And never ONCE does he rebuke people for it.

e.g.

Matthew 14:33 And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Does Jesus rebuke them after this? Nope. he doesn't. And yet elsewhere we find his disciples, mere men, and also an angel rebuking people for worshiping them.

Acts 10:25-26
25 When Peter entered, Cornelius met him and fell down at his feet and worshiped him. 26 But Peter lifted him up, saying, “Stand up; I too am a man.”

Attached: Cristo_crucificado_(Murillo).jpg (2028x2536, 1.41M)

You would still be following thst which is not from Jesus, but rather a pagan three one god arranged at the council of Nicea at 326 by pagan Constantine.

Jesus will accept only Shariah when he returns, and recite La illaha illalla ( There is no God but One God). As he did in Mark 12:29.

>three one god arranged at the council of Nicea at 326 by pagan Constantine.

Actually, it comes from the New Testament. This is why even non-Catholics believe in the Trinity.

e.g. Matthew 28

Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[b] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Muslims love to claim that the Council of Nicaea invented the Trinity. Other times they like to claim that Paul invented it. They contradict themselves and make stuff up all the time about it.

Don’t even presume to tell me about the bullshit that is the Nicene greed goat fucker. I have forgotten more about christian doctrine, canon low, and hermeneutics than you will ever fucking know. There’s a reason I dislike christianity: I was one. A hardcore one. One that studied all that shit for years. Which meant that there were only two ways to go: become a total zealot or leave. I left.

>I let ancient hebrews frame reality for me
You're a thrall. Make sure to bleat to your sky jew when you die for Israel and enter your next phase of servitude.

This is an American Christian. They make me sick.
youtu.be/QesGbHHDTrc

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-16-18-11-13.png (1010x681, 618K)

the messiah is here now, but we have to nuke the planet first and end all you niggas...

>Matthew 14:33 And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
The verb is proskuneó,which is to bow down or bend the knee, like "prostrate".

It is a sign of respect or inferiority, and is nonspecific for worship.

That it has been poorly, incorrectly and motivatedly translated to stay worshipped does not prove anything.

biblehub.com/greek/4352.htm

And yet scripture plainly says otherwise on two different occasions:

Revelation 22:
I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me, 9 but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

Acts 10:
25 When Peter entered, Cornelius met him and fell down at his feet and worshiped him. 26 But Peter lifted him up, saying, “Stand up; I too am a man.”

Of course the biggest problem with your lame refutation is that if it's true that "worship" doesn't mean "worship" in scripture, why then do Muslims constantly ask where did Jesus say, "I am God worship me"? It wouldn't prove anything to you, anyway, since worship doesn't mean worship.

And that same word, if you do a word study, is used to mean the worship of God, by the way.

>pretend to be an adherent
Don't be a fucking faggot and embarrass yourself. We don't want your kind, and we will sniff you out. You think we're stupid, but you're going to be very ashamed of yourself.

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLLS

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Like John 5:7, which was proven to be a forgery by textual criticism carried out by none other than ISAAC NEWTON

newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/THEM00261

I suspct Matthew 28:19 to be likewise corrupted.

Ask yourself, if John 5:7 was intercalated as has been proven, why such a terrible effort as to corrupt scripture? Who is behind it and whats the motivation? I gave you the four reasons above.

IT makes more sense to a reasonable person that it is a corruptino of scripture by motivated parties (subversive jews and Pagans) than to think JEsus would contradict the most important commandment of all.