Enjoy your burger

Enjoy your burger
twitter.com/leonidasvox/status/1085356880069828608

Attached: 1546407443110.png (559x559, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leonidasvox/status/1085356880069828608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce.
The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get.

>buying food from niggers

LMAO

Look at this dude

Attached: 1526776683965.png (639x158, 17K)

>they no longer work for us
why is no one asking why they are being racist bigots? they are obviously talking about niggers when 'they' say "they're"

>IT WAS LITERALLY BALTIMORE, IN 2015, GOY! GIVE US A BREAK!
fucking racists

Unless their policy is white employees only, they have not learned their lesson

This is why I only eat berders

It was a job, and we all know that niggers don't ever want to work

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

NOT THE BURGER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Act like an asshole customer this is what you get.

>not outside barbecuing your fast food garbage like the boomer you are

Attached: lw3zqoui5hv01.jpg (750x739, 70K)

Literally nothing wrong with it. Was a dick move? Sure. But all the germs are cooked away when they cook it. Not to mention they don’t do that shit for no reason. Probably some asshole privileged customer.

This actually happened At the checkers just 5 mins away near me in Baltimore. It’s shut down now.

Isn’t it funny how out of all places boomers could go to they choose Jow Forums

Attached: C87AF43B-6D78-4094-80AD-61CCEEFFE973.gif (480x270, 528K)

what happened to the group of well established african Americans that were denied at Chipotle?

Checkers is for niggers only

Attached: abc_wnn_mix_130604_wg.jpg (640x360, 41K)

The boomers are Superior to you in every way

>ll the germs are cooked away when they cook it
It was the bun

>That nose
>That Yamaka
>Clearly Jewish

Attached: 6FFC9A33-2E90-45E9-AD27-BC1ACD642B8F.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Worked in restaurants for 4 years. I witnessed multiple times a cook drop food on the floor then serve it anyway. Oh, and this happened at a "nice" restaurant even. I watched someone accidentally drop an $80 dry-aged steak on the floor, the white manager told the white cook to rinse it off, re-season it, then throw it back on the grill for a minute. You don't want to know how fucking disgusting the floor is back where the cooks are.

I rarely eat out these days.

meh.

>worked in kitchens for nearly 20 years.

>I have seen everything and far far worse.

>I still enjoy cooking at home.

But I have not eaten 'out' in over 15 years.

Hivemind fren.

why would I eat out though?
>when I can cook better than shit you can buy

but why?

It's human nature to be a total dickhead. Time to get used to it.

Attached: 1505277595761.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

>Thx for letting us know about this 2015 video. This was at a franchise location in Baltimore, and they no longer work for us. The health and safety of guests is our top priority.

The (((white))) manager

The other day i went to kfc to get some tendies, when i arrived one employee tried to knife another, and appearently did so before i came along on the side of the neck, shouting about how the other talked about his parents and honour or some shit. Needless to say every employee was a newgerman there so i didnt even understand much of what was shouted.

Police came somewhat after 8 minutes after i came (were called at an undefined point in time before i came) in the week at afternoon in the middle of the city where everyone is shopping, yet they tell you you dont need a gun

Attached: 70A59EE6-65D4-482C-8AFC-464BBF759C90.jpg (310x490, 34K)

Diversity is our strength

>He doesn't make his own homemade burgers

Attached: 1545923478046.jpg (545x526, 49K)

True, those behind the counter were homogenous shitskins, if they had some white among them their connections would probably have been better and crisis averted

Eh that's not the worst thing ever. They actually recooked it for a bit.

They washed it off. It's fine.

>Act like an asshole customer this is what you get.
Ya but your a lazy nigger so your idea of an asshole customer is somebody coming in expecting to be able to buy food without your bodily fluids in it dipshit. This is why you're getting replaced by machines.

>It's human nature to be a total dickhead.
God fucking damn if you didn't just prove the Turk roaches are more human then the nigger mutts
Because they're hateful and resent their job and the customers and life in general and just want to make us humans as miserable as they are.

Attached: burgermutt.png (712x802, 323K)

>work at a Costco depot
>they clamp produce to separate and distribute layers
>numerous times a day I'll see a shitload of produce hit the floor
>as long as it isn't broken open, gets picked up and sent out
>decided to buy strawberries from my local Costco and put in a bowl of water
>bowl turns grayish black
This is why they tell you to wash your fruits

Attached: 1533769632676.jpg (180x226, 6K)

The boomer strikes you as he cries out in pain

I almost had to make some boomer eat his teeth in the Safeway parking lot , he followed me into the store irate as fuck being a psycho over me not using my turn signal in the parking lot lmfao

Like nigga get a life

Underrated

based

Might be disgusting, by dry aged is expensive so I guess I can see why it wasn’t thrown out.

Based

I've worked at quite at quite a few restaurants as a delivery driver part time. Jimmy John's, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Dominoes. I've seen employees doing nasty shit like wiping their runny nose with their gloved hands while preparing food. Generally not giving a shit about food safety. Cleaning appliances with solvents then going straight to the make table without changing gloves. That's what you have to look out for. I've never seen anybody intentionally fuck with a customers food. I've never personally don't anything malicious to anyone's food beside having 2 deliveries close to each other and knowing one guy doesn't tip. I'll deliver to the guy that does first. I don't want to accept more money for delivering a worse product than the guy that orders twice a week and never tips.

fucking with someones food because they were rude to you. youre a little fucking baby

>twitter.com/leonidasvox/status/1085356880069828608
>>>all individuals involved have been fired.

That's not an excuse. If you fuck up you fuck up. I would never serve a customer anything I wouldn't be happy to eat myself. Even if it's a little mistake like he requested no mayo and they put mayo on the sandwich. The sandwich isn't getting scraped off and served to the customer. You make a new order how it was requested, and save the sandwich for an employee to have as a meal then make sure your employees are reading tickets correctly and retrain if necessary.

How much would it suck to get herpes from a taco?

I read this in his voice. Goddamnit.

I got herpes from licking a taco... if you catch my drift

Meh. I dont eat out anywhere long before seeing this because of this. Also dont hire anyone to repair my anything. Me learning and doing it as best as I can will probably be better than some fuck that's been doing it for years trying half-assed because they hate their job. Install everything myself. All cheaper to do myself, too. Wish I could write my own prescriptions or perform surgeries on myself, coz I dont trust those people either.