PADDOCK - Vegas Human Sacrifice

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

>Creepy Maroon 5 music video released 4 days before the Route 91 Harvest Festival massacre
>Has over 350 million views now
>Video ends with a big shootout in Vegas
>Album called Red Pill Blues and they played Mandalay Bay almost 3 months later, for New Years Eve
>Now Maroon 5 is going to play the Superbowl

music video is creepy I recommend watching it on mute

Attached: 5792e23e2059ab272793f7c8e6b64271.png (500x550, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JdImF-Xhjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also what is the connection between Paddock and the Power Puff Girls? one of his email addresses was pwrpuff78 at yahoo dot com. Also he had multiple "central park" gmail accounts one of which had emailed the other saying something about "for a fun time try bump stocks"

all very strange stuff

Maroon 5 'Red Pill Blues' tour dates open with 'What Lovers Do'
Shirley McMarlin
SHIRLEY MCMARLIN | Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018, 8:51 p.m.

Attached: d75ccba5ee9acf90a9764fa28ecbef9d20172896026910.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Attached: 1506959115458.jpg (850x920, 227K)

Attached: 1506994546001.jpg (1340x1246, 825K)

yikes look at this guy. he sure shares a lot of jobs our vegas shooter Stephen C. Paddock had.

Attached: the other stepehn c. paddock.png (927x426, 54K)

Attached: 1507088445505.jpg (1216x1136, 480K)

and shares the alma mater, cal state northridge... I think this is the same paddock they just got his age wrong in some data entry

So what is the real story behind Vegas? Human sacrifice in USA to get the third temple built?

>and shares the alma mater, cal state northridge
whoa I never even realized that

the guy in the tan shirt with the girl sitting on his lap. they owned a business in Las Vegas. Some window business.

yea dude, its obvious to me that Paddock is a spook... I am just wondering was he a patsy or went crazy or what?

It seems he was obsessed with the powerpuff girls. The only photo of him and his brother has PPG, one of his email addresses was PPG.
PPG did a reboot and less than 4 weeks before the shooting they added a 4th new PPG a non-white one named Blisstina.
It may have pushed him over the edge.

I get banned every time I post this, so save it, share it, and make it count

Attached: Vegas Shooting Timeline.png (897x3559, 294K)

>So what is the real story behind Vegas?

Attached: Coincidence.jpg (520x318, 57K)

Attached: Coincidence2.jpg (1024x693, 384K)

Faggot mods will delete this thread too.

Attached: Coincidence3.jpg (960x640, 210K)

we deserve to know the truth!@!!!!

I know those twin towers and the luxor pyramid creep me out, every time.
watch the bill cooper luxor documentary its a rare treat
youtube.com/watch?v=4JdImF-Xhjw

god damn, i hate that fucking band so much.
and ellen degenerate. and jesus campos.

okay I saved it

did you all watch the maroon 5 video? its creepy isn't it? the release date and the video, in context, what does it all mean?

I hate them too, user. That is why I said listen to it on mute. watch it, rather. its full of creepy symbolism and when you connect that to the release date, well.. yea.

I have. About pic related, his voice was another clue.

Attached: paddockjewish.jpg (798x599, 146K)

I haven't seen any evidence that anyone actually died. All the videos are just people jogging around confused

Attached: lol.png (557x562, 499K)

I remember there was some guy tried to attack Trump at a rally in 2016 who was linked to this daycare (or a similar one, which had already been posted in PG threads)
That got memory-holed really quickly

Attached: Sakurafish COMPED gunrunner.jpg (476x513, 139K)

it could all be inside spook jokes.

I do not remember that actually, I must have missed that one.

yea I used to like the Jim Fetzer theory. For this one I suppose it is possible. I don't really know.

haha yea Eric Paddock has a funny sense of humor

I think it is. PPG and MLP are very similar. Same show creator, similar style, same main female voice actress. Both played some big role in MK Ultra style ops.

Like the whole MLP culture that started by proxy of Jow Forums.... that was WEAPONIZED AUTISM like, not in a good way.

First report claimed he had a gun, then this was changed to "tried to assault DT". He turned out to be some ex-Blackwater employee.

and if that intelius resume is the real Stephen paddock, then he would prob not be some expendable patsy. That is the type of person who is in on the whole thing

remember when dan bilzerian got yelled at by an official for try to an hero himself? hilarious. I miss that night.

Attached: 1546790615257.jpg (675x450, 21K)

I just remember him running away like a scared little girl

sacrificed to moloch/mommy.

Attached: Untitled-33.jpg (694x505, 154K)

Bronies and Power Puff Girls are spook culture

Vegas was to bring in the Jewish new year.
9/11 was to bring in the Jewish millennium.

Attached: LasVegas.jpg (3136x3620, 2.4M)

Yeah he does

Attached: meinkomp.png (386x499, 244K)

wasn't Paddock's bank-robber dad a member of Knight's Templar? I wonder what he was into, politically. IRA?

He kept asking an officer for his gun so he could "take him out". What a psycho!

Attached: 1546298896714.png (440x438, 121K)

go though any big jew happening like sandy hook and parkland and you'll always find a shit load of connection to the theater and entertainment. Like parkland. All those kids on TV are involved in theater and TV production

you know, before world war 2 everyone knew that the theater/theatre was a place for pedophiles. or that there was that aspect of that community.

even if I see old articles from the 70's I still think that guy looks like a CIA creation.
>His nicknames included "Chromedome", "Old Baldy", and "Big Daddy"
these generic nicknames are like right out of some old Hollywood mob movie

Why do I sense Paddock wasn't just a PPG fan?
Anyone else here have any thoughts on PPG/MLP and spook humor? Is it pedo related? (Kinda obvious)

hahahah yea exactly. I have a feeling half the FBI's most wanted are actually FBI and/or CIA agents... its like an advertising service, way to give them street cred

he'd save face! that guy is such a lame brain
its also a way to have connections deep inside all the industries. big spider web

and a lot of those deep undercover guys go to jail to be more authentic. Like FBI agent Joe Pistone when he infiltrated the NY mafia

I don't know. I know that Paddock was either contracted for or worked directly with Lockheed Martin, which back in the day was subsidized by ZOG courtesy of the taxpayers when it went bankrupt making it the primary manufacturer of armaments.

Paddock
Power Puff Girls
My Little Pony

get this info to @dannyocoulson

>dannyocoulson
who is that and why him?

woah, big happening
must be connected to Las Vegas.
I can feel it.

what you think about Paddock?

Attached: 1546101601098.jpg (720x1024, 170K)

attempted bumping b4 i goes to da sto

i will bribe user with pictures of sluts

Attached: 1546650255576.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

you guys remember Kymberley Suchomel who survived and then died of some heart attack or some shit. she was a co-founder of the high desert phoenix foundation. It was founded after her friends were murdered in some abandoned bunker.
>Suchomel and Norton created the Phoenix Foundation nearly 10 years ago after family friends Bodhisattva “Bodhi” Sherzer-Potter, 16, of Helendale, and Christopher Cody Thompson, 18, of Apple Valley, were murdered in an abandoned military bunker near Helendale.

that was a fun rabbit hole. that murder story was all kinds of weird

Attached: 1509207099190.jpg (909x1022, 178K)