Give me a palatable answer to give to normies why this whole Gillette ad is bullshit

Give me a palatable answer to give to normies why this whole Gillette ad is bullshit.

I'm a massive autist and can't explain myself properly

Attached: 1547635567041.jpg (1280x1108, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EYOHkruvng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that feel when autistic and can't get your words straight when you're trying to explain something so you end up looking stupid

fuck this life

Attached: nurcfbc90h921.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Tell me what I believe
Fucking npc. Think for yourself.

That's not what he asked you fagit

Attached: gillette.png (660x693, 654K)

Attached: gillette.jpg (938x720, 79K)

Attached: gillette_bike.jpg (1877x986, 251K)

its racist against white people

Attached: gillette_progress.jpg (1877x986, 202K)

Why does Gillette care about catcalling? It doesn't, it's just another company trying to milk the #metoo movement. In fact, they were such jackasses about it that people are boycotting them.

There.

This image alone should convince anyone that evil truly exists in this world.

Attached: gillette_prisont.jpg (1877x986, 307K)

1. The ad was kinda cringey. - say normal people
2. Painted masculinity as being toxic. - say men in general
3. The ad was political - say probably right wing politicians/politically inclined people.
4. 90% of the people doing shitty things were white men.
5. 80% of the people doing being cool bros were non white or women (such as in the news reports).

You can't because you know inside yourself that there is nothing wrong with that ad

>Normies
Tell them is makes all men look like trash. Its just as wrong as assumming all black people are criminals.
>This is a double objective since it'll plant a seed in their mind to check out black crime rates later.

Attached: xinjiang519.webm (744x628, 506K)

"not all muslims"

>Give me a palatable answer to give to normies why this whole Gillette ad is bullshit.
>I'm a massive autist and can't explain myself properly

Companies shouldn't imply that their customers are mentally ill.

Stop allowing current events to determine your worldview. Stop needing to have an opinion on the latest ad.

Attached: gillette_share.jpg (1877x986, 247K)

Its the ad equivalent of this, was broadcasted on fathers day might i add.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EYOHkruvng

you could simply point out that that a company who sell shaving cream and razer blades all of a sudden lecturing their customers is at best patronising as fuck.

There's a lot of privilege in this thread that needs to be checked. The simple fact is that none of you will ever know what it is like to be a woman and be expected to have a polite social interaction with a stranger who you deem inferior.

Bunch of disgusting bigoted misogynists in here.

Women fucking cry at work constantly. How the fuck are they considered adults?

>Women fucking cry at work constantly.
It's not my fault you are too insecure to see the value in expressing your emotions openly. Women are strong and smart.

>cant control emotions
>strong
You're terrible at shilling/baiting. You should probably kys.

why'd you even post that shit?
who can jag to that crap?

When are you fools going to get it? All of this open anti-white sentiment that you are seeing everywhere, in the schools and universities, in the movies you used to love, in the news media, on the social media platforms and in every single advert - All of this anti-white propaganda that is being piped directly into the minds of the next generation around the clock exists because those spewing it know something you don't, that your time is over.

Whites are rapidly disappearing, you stopped breeding at replacement rates some time during the 1990's, the non-white populations of the west are exploding, they are rising up and replacing you in every walk of life, at every level of society, in every job and position of power. By attacking you these businesses and political parties empowering POC's, people of colour are the real consumers now, the real voting block, and that is why every company is desperate to court them while showing clearly that they have no love for you, afterall there's no point wasting time or money pandering to a dead people.

You are the past, this is the transitional phase and you have no place in the future, accept it or don't, they care not. What will be will be and as you are begining to realise - Whitey ain't gonna be.

Attached: dragfags10.png (1061x1048, 1.1M)

>You're terrible at shilling/baiting.
I got you to bite. You must be a terribly stupid fish.

Admit it, you're panicking. It wasn't supposed to go down like this, so you swing for the fences in despair. Whites are racially aware and taking a stand. You will not replace us.

Attached: 1543969716150.jpg (255x244, 23K)

starts w faces of men - bullying, toxic masc, asks the question is this the best a man can get.
- those people of multiple generations probably worked hard and have their own shite, quite probably none of the starting statements
cuts to a older gillette ad of lass going to kiss a chap after a shave, bunch of under 30s jump though before you see gillettes been using sex to sell it's shite for years.

that's first 10 seconds.

to normies - it's sweeping statements about men very basic stereo typing, gillette jumping on the band wagon after years of it using sexual marketing themselves, they charge more for their feminised razors or at least used to, it's a marketing campaign designed to get attention, saved you from thinking for your essay fag

The POC as you call them are not a monolithic group. They are showing they cannot organize without whitey. They will attack each other and we will let them.

Attached: 1541936118377.gif (521x333, 716K)

The whites who resist will be the first to go. They are the root of the problem. The jew won't last even a few weeks. You know this, and even your darkest fears are nothing compared to the actual fate, maybe labor at gunpoint or die of exposure and hunger, disease. We will make it so, with glee.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: E6CEB03F-A15C-4BF7-9678-55337CAD9489.jpg (480x640, 35K)

When did a company that sells shaving products start believing they can dictate how I behave?

Attached: fagg.jpg (728x409, 43K)

okay i'll tell you. The real reason why the ad is bullshit isn't because they're promoting some anti-toxic masculinity campaign, it's because they sell razors, overprice razors. They're not changing or helping the world in any way.

>all men should be held accountable for the actions of a minority of men while women should never be held accountable for their own actions

>Advertising/Marketing people are geniuses and know this shit will cause controversy at this point

>Nobody has cable anymore so brands need another way to generate buzz for thier products. What way to get people talking about your brand than by some sort of zany ass virtue signal campaign that people love being snooty about on social media?

>Advertising companies literally stoking citizens anger and further dividing them