It was a mistake allowing women to vote or become elected politicians

It was a mistake allowing women to vote or become elected politicians.

Attached: ED195A37-7D7E-4B61-AA49-3BBD97259DA8.jpg (1080x1439, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kF0yW7Ez-3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women think they know what's best for everyone else. They're wrong.

she is right, needs a soft bed roll for the comfy sleep

Attached: 1543891325885.jpg (234x228, 6K)

How dare you not consume more?! He probably hasn't even bought clothes he donated to charity before wearing it. What a sicko.

>traducir tweet
yeah it was a mistake to allow you in too, beaner

I fail to see any issue if the rent is acceptable and that furnishing is what the occupant desires

And you can blame the weak men that allowed it to happen.

I'm so jealous of guys who live like that. I'm surrounded by more shit than a woman, but I can't force myself to get rid of any of it.

Nothing wrong with that except for having a TV.

screenshots of social media posts should be a bannable offense

Attached: 1513395083655.png (245x316, 84K)

Women were a mistake

99% white Irish German American. I'm more white than most of Jow Forums combined.

Why bother to decorate and put stuff in your house you like, the second you get a woman she is going to throw out all your shit and replace it with hers anyway.

This is funny cause I literally live like this only my tv is a little bigger

Permanent ban, for sure. We need more of those around here.

I’ve broken up with nearly all my girlfriends for this reason. I Live alone in my man cave, it’s decorated and layed out the way I want it. They come over and immediately decide they need to redo everything. Fuck no bitch.

spartan lifestyle best lifestyle.

Same, everytime I move to a new apartment (I do it every time my lease is up, because I hate living in the same part of town every year) I have to move all my musical equipment( drum set, guitar amps, PA system). I always have to trick my bandmates into helping me move.

Attached: 1542085015131.jpg (436x536, 51K)

This

Get gassed discord trannys

Noice and minimal! The man knows what he wants (including the woman!)

Simple living, low maintainence.

It is a good idea if you are living on your own and need to keep costs down and you are good to go if you need to move quickly too in the case of rent.

That tweet makes me so mad.

HURR HURR DECORATIONS

DURR DERR WHY DON'T YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF THROUGH TRIVIAL SHIT

Misogyny seems more rational to me with every passing day.

Who /live alone but still sleep on the couch/ here?

yes

That's how I am. I love simplicity and the lack of clutter. I thought women would like that, since it gives them plenty of opportunity to decorate and clutter the place to their liking.

me

That room is by far too big.

Needs some botony about it, just add's so much life into the room.

Attached: 91HnzRCpStL._SL1500_.jpg (1029x1500, 271K)

it's a bit sparse to be honest.

Presumably that pic was taken after the divorce

meanwhile women collect debt like they do shoes. Men don't just marry women they marry their debt and often have to settle it because she sure as hell can't.

I worry about moving my guns into an apartment

Attached: bubz.png (1348x1036, 2.58M)

> Guys really live in apartments like this and don't see any issue

Women really drive cars like this and don't see any issue. I have never gotten in a Millennial woman's car without having to scrape wrappers, food packages, half-empty water bottles, and shoeboxes out of the way first. Every woman I've dated or been friends with has kept her car absolutely filthy, both inside and out.

Attached: filthy car.jpg (640x480, 83K)

ya got me

Attached: 1523082565908.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

My ex-wife was like that. I had a house I owned free and clear. Came in and began changing everything...including selling (without my permission or even knowledge) some heirloom furniture that had been in my family since before the Civil War.

Yeah, I'm divorced. She got the house, of course.

Democracy was the mistake.

My car irl

Without question.

>consolepleb

Elect all of the politicians that you want it will not change the fact that I never consented to be governed.

Good lord that looks like my apartment.

In my first apartment, I forgot when my lease expired. I woke up around 9AM and saw an email that said I had to be out of the apartment and turn my keys in by 10:30AM or pay a fine. I spent 30 mins showering, shaving, brushing teeth, and the next 50 minutes putting all my belongings in my car. Turned in keys on time.

It felt pretty great knowing I could get my shit and leave. Meanwhile, when I help a female relocate apartments or move... It fucking takes an entire afternoon.

>some heirloom furniture that had been in my family since before the Civil War.
You should have killed her

An end table next to the chair for my smokes, lighter, drink, and tendies and it's perfect. Leave it to a female to want to clutter it up.

This so much. I don't understand it. Like, everything that goes into a car, leaves the car when you do. It's the easiest thing to do since you're never carrying more into a car than you can carry out unless you somehow injure your hands while driving.

My GF's old car was like this (before she totaled it), never fucking understood this.

Oh good it's not just all the women with cars I know.
>It's all of them

Bonus points for the 20 something year old single womans room, like a fucking bomb went off.

If you fucked any of them you'd know their rooms/apartments are equally disgraceful. I used to feel uncomfortable in my ex's apartment because it was such a massive fucking mess. Other than the kitchen since her lazy ass didn't know how to cook when we met. Millennial girls are garbage.

This, maybe an aquarium too. Pic related was just setup in my place. Minimal effort, max comfy.

Attached: AA2FB877-74FF-4C3A-B803-3C5E7E001A4A.jpg (3024x2566, 1.98M)

> The Lord God said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten fruit from the tree I commanded you not to eat from?”
>The man said, “It’s the fault of the WOMAN you put here with me. SHE gave me some fruit from the tree. And I ate it.”
Women were a mistake, yes.

Why are women such slobs? Anyone in their 20's who has lived with a women roommate or are with a longterm GF knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I have anime tiddy posters on my wall to cover up some of the blankness. I don't know what else to put on the walls. I like cute anime girls though.

Attached: 11245689715.jpg (891x1485, 151K)

>Irish
>"white"

>planted tank

Love mine, I need to run C02 but its pretty low maintenance

I mean she's not wrong, this is only one step above a fuckin prison cell

Their apartments are usually messy too.

>this is only one step above a fuckin prison cell
You're actually retarded

The only problem I see is how messy those cables are.

I ran co2 on other setups but it just became a hassle, I just use plants that don’t require it now.

and you're cucked beyond belief if you really think this is how a man should live

My girlfriend is 20 and she keeps everything of hers neat.

Also, post pic of your aquarium.

Attached: 1547091574962.jpg (900x563, 167K)

Can you answer a question for me? How do you date someone like this for presumably years, and never once find their behavior questionable? How do you not see this coming?

I'm not trying to be insulting or anything. But how do you not sense the type of person that you are dealing with until after marriage? Was she really hot? Or what?

What are you going to stock with? Or are you cycling right now?

A man lives however he wants to.

It's almost like men know how to sensibly organize their living space for maximum utility and comfort and dont need to clutter their space with unesscary shit to impress anyone

who needs more than this? this guy is living like a king

>she thinks owning tons of plastic chinese crap and hanging up a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign would make everything better

Some of us don't want to waste time thinking about stupid shit. Women in the other hand obsess over irrelevant fashion.

I have a glass table with two chairs, a futon, giant bean bag, one painting on the wall, couple plants, laptop, and a projector for the laptop so I can have a giant screen.

It's spartan, but not THAT spartan. That guy probably just doesn't have any money, but then he paid extra for a granite countertop? Console gamer suggests he doesn't have money, the furniture was probably bought off craigslist.

>I[m a nigger
you are welcome to kick us out but you are basically punishing us for doing the only thing we aren't shit at. Just because you're better at house keeping doesn't mean women are going to do nothing unless theyre mentally damaged. Speaking of that if you're so much of a faggot you wont let us have anything you should just keep us in a coma forever. it would be more merciful

Attached: 1531013698021.jpg (840x565, 109K)

Don't know if this is real I mean that she can get your house by divorce. I fail to believe this but also worry too much that this is stopping me of marrying. Thanks god that my gf don't mind marriage

>Not owning a house
Lol, pathetic. /siiip/

Attached: 1540425903453.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Likely cherry shrimp. It’s cycling for now.

are you an idiot? this happens all the time in the states. we;re that cucked.

>Not owning a hacienda with a personal zoo

youtube.com/watch?v=kF0yW7Ez-3U

>us
Get the fuck out of here tranny.

Yes. Yes because men are very primitive creatures... but you're educated, YOU GO GIRL! MAKE THAT MONEY! BE THE BREADWINNER! JOB! JOB! JOB!

Pic related is a rushed, shitty photoshop job.

Attached: women.png (1080x1439, 910K)

Weeaboo fags like you need to be thrown to the sharks.

Mutt confirmed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Based and cokepilled

How dare you do something differently than i do in your own home. You should be ashamed.

Needs more clothes on the floor.

Attached: 2F5C97C2-D555-4CBB-B827-27D02CDF533F.png (327x316, 165K)

kek

My gf is 20, keeps her shit clean and cooks (but she’s vegan and fuck her cooking)

Imagine unironically mutt posting

I would put the TV along the adjacent corner by the window and move the chair to face it, but overall this just looks like the dude has no money for furniture.

Attached: 1394757989697.gif (250x333, 1005K)

That tv should be replaced with a bookshelf, otherwise good setup desu

Attached: 1544289699663.jpg (600x800, 100K)

kojima based the jack/rose dialog in mgs2 off of his own interactions with his wife

What is the issue ?

Just let me caress my dakimakura one last time before I go.

How can messy gaijin even compete?

Attached: Tidy-chan.jpg (799x533, 74K)

And people wonder why women have more debt than men?

just had a big argument with my gf about the color of the wardrobe I bought
Cheers mate

About to get divorced. Gonna use my half of the house money and buy an RV and put it it a decent park and live comfy like that again. I can't wait.