ISRAEL ADMITS TO SUPPPLYING ISIS
youtu.be/NfkWJ_CUVIM
YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT
ISRAEL ADMITS TO SUPPPLYING ISIS
>ISRAEL ADMITS TO SUPPPLYING ISIS

RIGHT ON THE CUSP OF DEAD AMERICANS
KILLED BY ISIS
THATS RIGHT
france24.com/en/20190116-islamic-state-group-claims-deadly-suicide-attack-us-led-coalition-patrol

DEAD AMERICANS
AND THEIR KILLERS
WERE SUPPLIED BY ISRAEL

>why would trump trust the people who armed and trained ((rebels))
>why would trump trust the people who sold toyotas/munnitions/oil to isis via turkey?
>why would trump trust the people who wanted to attack american citizens during the cuban missle crisis just to get a falseflag casus belli against cuba (operation northwood)
>why would trump trust the people who lied about WMDs
>why would trump trust the people who brainwashed and drugged the public (MKultra)
>why would trump trust the people who run drugs across the border from mexico and cuba (cocaine cowboys)
>why would trump trust the people who allowed strzok to fail two lie detectors and continue as unbiased
>why would trump trust the people who used a fake dossier to spy on him a american citizen at the time and presidential candidate
>why would trump trust the people who didn't scrutinize hillary and allowed the DNC to use their own firm to test for corruption/hacking

Attached: max jew internally.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall
youtube.com/watch?v=c5JPn5XmJ5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part and parcel of being Israel's cattle.
Nice digits.

bump. I hope israel get's nuked.

perfect thread for my new OC

Attached: great memeball meme.png (648x500, 150K)

The US was supplying them weapons too.
The CIA created ISIS when Obama was in office.

does brother Nathaniel still make material

there are literally tens of rebel groups there
nobody supplied isis, but of course we would supply those who fight our enemy:(assad and Iran)
Enemy of your enemy is your friend.

>nobody supplied ISIS
>but we supplied them [sic]

Attached: 1542123601944.gif (320x320, 240K)

>RT

Imagine everyones shock.

the mexican intellectual has a point. why not admit it? this is fucking Jow Forums. nobody gives a fuck. if i had an israeli flag i'd be screaming non-stop about isis just for the (You)'s tbqfh.

Are (((you))) denying Israeli involvement?

"Israel Secretly Armed and Funded 12 Syrian Rebel Groups, Report Says"
>haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

I'm not denying it, YOU are denying it.

(((Your))) days are numbered.

Of all the words of tounge and pen, the saddest are these: Jow Forums was right again

Attached: 1544686337143.png (600x608, 584K)

true posters on pol are always right

This is nearly not as big as USS liberty, and that one failed to induce any political impact.
Israel can literally ship their troops into US, order them to go around and gun down any goy who is more than 56% white on the streets, and all amerimongrels from White house and to trailer park will steel cheer for their greatest ally. Should someone mention that US supposed to deploy own troops for defense, he will be bombarded by caricatures like that one "I've enlisted to fight in middle east, not protect our borders".
Amerimongrel was bred and raised to serve jew, there is no other purpose for them. I think if one day somehow all kikes disappear, amerimongrels just lay down and expire, unwilling to live anymore.
There will be no real holocaust without complete amerimongrel genocide.

by that I mean non shills and non newfags

All four of them

Electing those who are happily and openly subservient to Israeli/Zionist interest also doesn't help.

Attached: 6675155731196.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Jews can’t help but speak with forked tongues. Saying two opposite things is a cultural phenomena.

AIPAC

is the new target

AIPAC is just one of the Israeli/Zionist special interest groups operating in the US.

Attached: 1521776327634.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Bump

every leader in the world has to make a pilgrimage to jerusalem and stick a piece of paper in that old roman fort. it's a global problem.

I am well aware.

Attached: 9344470296337.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

trumptards utterly btfo'd

What is the significance of that wall anyway? never bothered to find out..

Read for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall

Attached: 3732749066563.jpg (2048x1365, 554K)

Alltards utterly BTFO'd

Attached: 4169914750042.jpg (400x292, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c5JPn5XmJ5w

Assad and Iran are our allies now.

You are the enemy Jew.

ISIS is an Israeli terror group. This happens right as Trump takes troops out of syria. It is painfully obvious they used this attack as a card to try and keep us in syria, to help their greater israel ambitions.

Worshiping a wall = HERESY

Jesus Christ is the only way
These jewish pagans don't understand
what they do.
By worshiping this wall, they deny christ.

this, Hopefully doesn't work.

looks to me like they just want their temple back desu

fair enough

have they all left?

wrong wall, but they know.

Attached: 10003302_640x640.jpg (640x640, 38K)

met Brother Nathaniel in DC.
told him about Jow Forums.
can't believe he didn't know