PETA BTFOs masculinity

First blow came from Gillette, and now PETA. Who is next?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16 PETA on Twitter “Traditional” masculinity is DEAD The secret to male sexua (768x649, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/peta/status/1085573461315997696
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/peta/status/1085573461315997696

yet that video isn't sexist? top kek
also where is the women with penises? PETA is cis scum haters of lgbtqrsdvxlv14IXX32

You can clearly see that this is a joined effort by (((them))).

Who in the name of everything that is dear, proper an holy gives a single shred of a forgotten fuck about Peta? Even the other animal lover hippies detest those guys.

don't reproduce you goyim fucks ;-)

Attached: 1547509087981.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

>all men have sexual organs shaped like bananas and grapes (?)
this is literally sexist, biggotted, AND homophobic,
prove me wrong

If the secret is veggies, why are they using fruit? Also I can eat broccoli and steak.

They are making a joke, you fucking idiots. You have become which you purported to hate.

didn't PETA literally torture animals just for chuckles?

What a fucking false equivalency.

The difference is this was funny and didnt throw an anti white male agenda down your throat

Based peta

The secret to masculinity is stoicism, lifting weights, and having close male friends to have comradry with.

APA literally marked stocisim as a mental disease, good luck promoving that among your coworkers and friends, you are going to get in serious trouble.

Not sure about that, but they're morally in favor of kidnapping pets so they are free from human masters and then killing them since they can no longer survive in the wild.

Males need animal meat to function.
Vegetals are toxic in high quantities.
This is a full frontal assalt on western white males.
Prepare to act accordingly.

Don't fall for the vegan meme.
Don't fall for the vegetarian meme.
Don't even fall for the "fruits and vegetables are healthy" meme.

Your diet should be 40-50% animal FAT, 30-40% protein and the rest leafy greens, with some fruit here and there like a dessert.
Don't use any oil that is not olive or coconut oil.
Don't fry things.
Eat high quality raw meat when you can.

God speed user.

No I’d say they were being unironic about it. And wtf you talking about faggot pol has always been destructive towards shit like this.

PETA are virgins

Attached: 534.jpg (2518x1024, 555K)

PETA is what happens when an animal rights movement gets corrupted by leftism. Ted Kaczynski predicted this.

This really isn’t fun anymore. Fags and niggers are really just starting to piss me off.

Attached: D8CC4FBF-2381-431D-BA83-A9D0ED0A1030.jpg (780x840, 205K)

Attached: 1504370575585.png (609x717, 188K)

Attached: 1385795100030.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Vegans are basically confused communists.

>talks about veggies
>nothing but fruit in picture

What did they mean by this?

Attached: heisenberg.jpg (300x300, 17K)

i mean, theyre not exactly wrong. fuck vegans but id say about 75-80% of your diet should be vegetables

>traditional masculinity is dead
>go vegan so you can asspound those whores like a nigger in heat

lmao

Nothing wrong with that. Efforts to increase vegetable consumption should be praised. Big gov and Big ag pushing meat-eating and impotence on men is what people should be angry about.

>This really isn't fun anymore
H-heh... I just come here for the lols user.

Attached: 1524374705552.jpg (601x508, 94K)

This ad wasn't even offensive, just fucking strange.

So did I. It was an innocent time.

APA is communist jews who need gassing

Deception is a right. Truth is a privilege. Innocence is a luxury.

>he fell for the keto meme

>now PETA
>now
peta was born faggy desu. they will shoot your dog ("for his own good") if they think you're not spoiling it enough, or miss a vax, or bark at them while they try to knock on your door, or realize you have dog